Talk and Action Ch. 05

Story Info
She gets taken and learns how raw fucking can be.
4.1k words
4.17
51.5k
18

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers

Sunil could take no more. The woman Nalini was a mystery. Was she really a babe in the woods or was she playing him? A 50 year-old woman, a mother of kids must be sexually aware enough. And yet, the questions she asked!

Quite apart from that were the reports of sexual activity she kept filing with him. Those which involved her husband - like when she masturbated him, like when she rode him on top - were brief but left nothing to imagination. And those that involved the research student - her leaving the camera on showed him that she was willing to go to new lengths, even if he accepted her lack of knowledge and experience in matters sexual.

Time and time again, Sunil felt that others benefited from the opening out of his virtual lover Nalini. But she was not lover enough to him. Today, he wanted to change that.

"I want to fuck you," he said to her bluntly, right at the start of the conversation. If she was going to get upset so be it. He had in any case gained nothing from being careful with his choice of words. He made her use words that she preferred to hear. It was a conscious decision on his part that only she gets to up the ante. He figured that he would seduce her, and safely and surely dock her into a position where she would want him enough for him to make the short travel to her university town.

"Don't use such words, na!" she cooed. "Say it differently." There was the invitation.

"I could say 'make love to you'. Enter you. Take you. Fill you," he said. With each phrase his erection filled out. His erections were so frequent it was more relevant to ask him when he had not masturbated rather than when he had.

"So, say that, then," she said.

"It does no justice to the way I want to do you," he replied.

"And 'fuck'?" she pronounced the word with an extra animation of her lips, her eyes boring into him across the internet through the computer screen.

Warming to the moment he had been waiting for days now, Sunil leaned forward and said, "'Fuck' conveys the vigor of what I want to do to you."

"Oh, Sunil," whispered Nalini with a shiver. "Tell me, how do you want to do it to me?"

"I want to ravage you. Plunder your pussy. Let you feel the full length and hardness of how I become when I think of you," he said.

"And how do you become when you think of me?" she asked, leaning forward. The top hung open and her massive breasts showed themselves in their glory. He looked down her blouse and took in the sight of those mammaries he so thirsted for.

"I can't show you," he said, shy of revealing himself to her.

"Why?" she asked, glancing down at herself to see if she was indeed showing her breasts to him as best as she could without undressing.

"No, I want you to see it for yourself in person," he said.

"And then what will happen, Sunil," she asked in a sultry voice.

"I will become harder still and pound into you," he said.

"Then do me!" she declared.

Sunil's hand went under the cloth covering his cock and he gripped his erection once again. He started stroking himself. It was obvious to Nalini as to what he was doing.

She lifted her caftan enough to bare her breast. Holding it in one hand she offered him the swollen teat. "Here, Sunil. This is what I want you to suck. Treat it good Sunil," she begged him.

He stared back at the screen. The nipple was luscious and he wanted her madly. He masturbated harder.

"Are you?" he gasped.

"What?" she asked as she squeezed her teat as if extracting milk.

"Pleasuring yourself?" he asked.

She nodded silently. Her other hand was rubbing her pussy. Fingers dipped in brought out juices and then used it to lubricate the movement over the clit. She sighed her pleasure.

"This is where," gasped Sunil, "I fuck you. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck" he exclaimed as his hand flew over his cock. He closed his eyes as he felt his orgasm.

And then he heard her loud exclamation. Oh great! She seemed to be cumming with him! He opened his eyes and found that that was not the exclamation was about.

Nalini had been interrupted. She now had her back to the computer camera. A man was in the room.

"What are you doing here?" she was asking.

"Sir asked me to get some papers, ma'am," stammered the man. One more research student of the professor's.

Sunil quickly turned off his camera even as he continued to pump his cock although a lot slower.

"But 'sir' did not phone me," said Nalini, trying to make sure her breasts were covered and that her erect nipples were not showing through the fabric. She had been on wanton lusty display to Sunil. And this young man who had intruded into her house was not the tame student she had previously carefully selected for her experiments.

This guy seemed to be one of the professor's more loutish students, an unlikely persona for a research assistant. He was built more like a wrestler. And as with the Indian tradition of wrestling was simply large and beefy.

The student's eyes were on Nalini's luscious breasts. Everything he had heard of her seemed true. Lascivious eyes consumed her and the lusty young man's imagination did the rest.

"You are right," he said. "I came for you." His English was just about there. He was heavily accented in North Indian tones. Clearly he was more rustic with just a technical knowledge of English as a language.

"Came for me," she repeated, wrapping her arms around herself.

"Yes," he said bluntly. "To phuck you." The pronunciation of the 'f' was how it came to him in his native dialect.

"Fa ...!" exclaimed Nalini. "What's wrong with you?" asked Nalini in shock.

In a testament to the plunging standards of the new crop of research students, the young man responded to Nalini very matter of factly.

"This!" he announced. He had pulled down his jeans and uncovered his erection.

Nalini gasped and Sunil on the other end of the line jumped up. But Nalini's gasp combined the shock of what the boy had done with surprise at the sight that she beheld.

His was a thick and imposing cock - not in length but together with the girth it looked like a weapon to bludgeon with.

"Nonsense," she said, not taking her eyes of him. She felt her slickness increase as her pussy responded to the sight of a virile young cock.

"Why madam," he asked, advancing on her.

"I know nothing of you," she said.

"I am a birgin. And I only take care of myself," he declared, pronouncing the 'v' of virgin as a 'b'. That should be everything she wanted to know in his worldview.

A virgin she thought staring at the monster, which now had a drop, stretching elastically down. She needed to clean the floors of that she thought, irrelevantly.

"You cannot be a virgin with that," she blurted out.

"Exactly!" he exclaimed as if he had chanced upon a math proof sought by his professor.

"I phuck" he declared again, advancing on the undecided woman. Nalini did not know how to react. She instantly knew that her choice of research student had been mistaken. The boy who she had breast-fucked could not have been discreet.

And yet, shorn of those pretenses she knew she was going to do more with the students. Her pussy flowed freely at the inviting sight of this monster in front of her. But she mentally had decided that she would tease and please, but not fuck anyone but her husband. Experimentation yes. But there had been a plan in her mind.

The wrestler student shuffled forward, restricted in his movements by the jeans around his ankles. The cock swung and waved with his movements. The streaky juices ran down to the floor in long stringy lines. He was messing up her floor for sure.

"Stop," she whispered, moving backwards and stumbling back and now she had her back to a cupboard. To Sunil the angle was now side-on. Sunil watched as the student moved in on his quarry. He wanted to say something but he had seen Nalini do this before. He was totally unsure whether she wanted this or not.

She outwardly did not want it. She protested. "I asked you to stop!" she pleaded.

"But I want to phuck," replied the wrestler simply, as if he was in a restaurant picking a menu item.

She looked down and saw the cock and for a moment she thought of how that would feel inside her. She had seen nothing in those proportions, much less experienced it. Her tongue flicked over her lips somewhat involuntarily. Her cunt however, was a soppy mass. Partially because it was already primed from her chat session with Sunil. But now also because of the promise of this cock.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw that the camera was still on.

"You show me how to phuck," he declared. With considerable strength, he pulled at the caftan and it ripped. He tore it asunder from neckline to hemline and the professor's wife lay open to him. He bent down to remove his jeans. With no preliminaries he cupped her buttocks and lifter her up.

"I place you on my cock?" he half asked as he proceeded to lower her.

Nalini hung on to his shoulders and pleaded "Careful, careful."

"Careful of what?" asked the student.

"Don't hurt, don't tear me!" she gasped, as she felt the cock touch her ass and her outer lips. He held her hovering above his cock and it painted her with the streaky precum everywhere.

"No I wont hurt you. I will love you by phucking," he said, reflecting the single agenda on his mind.

"But you do have to be careful in doing that," she said holding on to his muscular shoulders. She had never felt such a strong hard body. And she marveled at how he held her like she was a toy or something. Her weight hardly bothered him.

"You lie back, I will take you in," she implored him.

"But that is not man phuck woman," he declared. From the part of the country where he came from, it was the man's job. "I enter you. Slowly and carefully, yes. But I enter you."

Nalini shivered and nodded her assent. Her pussy was being continuously probed and prodded at by the large bulb of the cockhead below as the negotiations went on. Her head was swamped by thoughts of how she was likely to be ravaged by that monster. She worried about how she was going to take what she wanted. Gone were thoughts of whether she wanted. Hanging on to the wrestlers shoulders she also knew that no other outcome was likely.

"So where are you?" he asked. Sunil watched in amazement as the strong young man lifted his Nalini like she was a doll in one hand. The student looked down between them to try and find Nalini's cunt and manipulate his cock to an entry position.

Nalini wrapped her one arm around his neck so she could prop herself fully and reached behind and under with the other arm. She could smell the reek of the arecanut, a mild intoxicant nut that was chewed by many. She wondered about the research student selection process and made a note to ask her professor husband about it. With the other hand she searched for and found the large intended-intruder.

She could barely hold the cock with two fingers. Given her position she was not able to hold the thickness of the shaft. From what she could feel and had seen it was unlikely her fist would close around the monster.

She just managed to hold enough to point the head at her lips. They nestled together and jostled.

Holding his head, she whispered into his ear.

"Now!" she commanded.

"Now what?" asked the student.

From where he was Sunil could see Nalini hanging on to the student. The student was holding her up as if she was a doll. And the large cock was nestling between her legs.

Nalini removed her head from where it was buried in this shoulder and looked him in the eye. Was he for real? So sure and insistent but this utterly clueless?

"How old are you again?" she asked, shaking her hair and laughing at him with her eyes. She looked fabulous. Dominated, beautiful. Held to ransom but also the more experienced. The dictated but also the teacher in the situation.

"I am a birgin I told," he replied. "Come on. Tell me," he begged her. "I have to phuck."

"Then thrust in, you silly fellow," she said. It was a mistake and she realized it only after ward.

For his size, she needed caution. That is why the young man had proceeded slowly. It was at her request. But now at her instruction, he clenched his buttocks and his cock reared up. Holding her buttocks in his large hands he brought her down as he simultaneously thrust at her.

Nalini screamed as the cock spread her apart. She felt searing pleasure and twinges of pain as her flesh was shoved apart by the invading column of thick, hard flesh.

"Oh, ma!" she cried out at the top of her voice. Sunil jumped as if he was going to run to her rescue. Her face was screwed up with the intensity of her pleasure, her eyes tight shut, her mind on the engorged beast embedded in her now.

The student stopped. His cock had gotten stuck and her cry made him unsure of shoving further as he actually wanted to. Pressing her legs on the back of his thighs Nalini hoisted herself up. She marveled at how much man there was and how she was able to use his body as a prop. Her pussy was now arched downward ready to take him deeper.

She was shivering from the size and the stretch. But aching from the lack of movement.

"Fuck me, you bastard," she implored him. And then she thrust down and shook in a series of explosions as the cock ravaged her to an instant series of releases.

"Oh, madam!" he howled as her cunt held him tighter than his fist ever had during masturbation. His fist did not have the heat, not the slickness and not the pulsating alive flesh.

He fucked her, thrusting his hips as he raised and dropped her buttocks, held captive in his large hands. She stopped her efforts as she felt the cock spread her, her flesh yield to accommodate him. Her legs were stretched out wide. The stretch made her spew her own cum, orgasming as she did countless times in a few short thrusts.

He moved her ravaged body up and down on his cock. To him, for this part, it was like his fist masturbating him, except he had replaced his dry lifeless hand with her warm bubbling cunt.

He growled and grunted as he felt the tight sheath pleasuring him.

They both took a few minutes to get accustomed and take the edge off what was happening between the large rampaging cock and the slithery accepting cunt.

And then she said, "lay me back!"

Sunil was deprived of his ringside view of cock reaming the cunt and Nalini hanging on for dear life.

She now was laid back head towards the camera and with the student facing the camera between her legs. Her caftan had of course been ripped down the front and lay beneath her otherwise attached to her body only at the shoulder.

He watched as the student lifted Nalini's leg over his shoulder and held the other leg wide apart. Nalini was grateful for she felt the need to spread as wide as she could.

The student gave no thought to the jiggling large breasts or the needs of the woman who lay below him. Standing on the floor, his cock embedded in his professor's wife, he pulled back slowly. He watched in marvel as the cock emerged from its lair coated with white fluid. It was a soppy mess.

Nalini raised her head to look down at the sight. It looked and felt like a piston in its chamber. She lay back with a contented sigh as her pussy closed in relief as he left her.

She yelped in shock when he thrust right back in one quick motion. She grabbed at his muscular arms to hold on. Unmindful of her, the student fucked the professor's wife as if he was a machine. His eyes were sharply focused on the movement between cock and cunt. He was seeking only his pleasure and nothing else.

There was no need for him to bother with anything else. The professor's wife, her cunt splayed open and its walls ravaged with the reaming, found herself cumming continuously.

He claimed to be a virgin but his staying power belied the fact that it was his first. He fucked her with an animal vigor which she instantly fell in love with. Given up her body to him, she took her pleasure which came in unstopping waves. At some point she threw her head back enough and looked up and back at the camera. Somewhere behind that screen was her online lover, masturbating for sure, she felt.

Nalini had also fallen in love with her own, newly discovered clitoral orgasm. She wanted that too, now. Knowing that the rampaging bull between her legs knew no reason she took it upon herself. Using her thumb she pressed downward from her pubis and when it reached the top of her cunt it had the effect of pushing the clit onto the path of the pillar thrusting in and out.

Like smoke from rubber hitting the road, Nalini's clitoral pulsations arose from the cock reaming the clit on its way in and out.

Her body started to gyrate on its own as her cunt exploded. The cock was relentless. The pussy and the clit were in 'on' mode. As much as he fucked, the more she wanted. She fucked back, turned, twisted and milked his cock. All the while her thumb made sure that the clit stayed in the line of fire.

The marauding student-wrestler was tamed by the convulsions of her cunt on his cock. Nothing he had been told ever mentioned that the woman's cunt could work on a cock like a snake tightly wound around. But this wondrous woman's cunt worked like that. He felt his pleasure mounting. Yes! This was what he had come here for! He wanted to cum in a woman!

She was howling out her orgasms. Sometimes low guttural moans. Some times shameless loud howls of pleasure. With one hand she held on to him and with the other she kept her clit in place.

The first time he convulsed with a small release, the student paused. Her eyes shot open blazing. She looked at him and commanded while her hips took up the role he neglected. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she ordered as she fucked his stationary cock.

Further tamed, the student obediently resumed. His body shook and shuddered. He wanted to pause at each pleasure point. But he was now wary of his the temper of the professor's wife.

He fucked on, feeling her twisting and turning, relaxing that his bout of pleasure was about to culminate.

He wanted it. It was his goal. But he did not want it either. He wanted to fuck this goddess forever. She too wanted him for longer. This specimen of manhood was awesome. She wanted the well-built youngster and felt her previously chosen student was a poor selection. And while she seemed to want the pleasure never to end she wanted him to cum as well. There lay the difference between the novice and the experienced. She knew that he could cum and she could still have him. And there were a variety of different ways in which she could have him.

He came, marveling at what this woman could do, even though it seemed to him that she was impaled and stuck on him with no wiggle space. He filled her and a squelchy mess resulted. The fucking continued and the sounds of the splattering reached Sunil's ears on the other side.

The air was also filled with 'oh's 'ah's ' umph's and various other sounds that emanated from the thrashing fucks that continued.

The wrestler bellowed out his big one, and Nalini gasped and clung on for her dear life as she felt the warmth surge and fill her completely.

Her own clitoral orgasm had preceded this, the flood and gush making for the complete mess of the sheets.

Like most men, he sagged and collapsed on her when he finished. Now he lay on her. He was heavy. She let him be. Even as his erection lost its body it still had volume. She cunt continued to convulse and she shivered on to that pulsating being inside her.

He never slipped out of her. He was large enough to 'stay'. Slowly, he began to snore. She felt his weight grow on her and pushed him on his back now. She stared in fascination as his cock lay on its side, in a semi erect state, sagging only on its own weight.

His snooze was real short; a petit mort as it was. He awoke to see the professor's wife near his cock. She was playing with him, his cock. Feeling it, measuring it, weighing it. Out of sheer curiosity she formed her now familiar 'o' and checked if it fit in her mouth. Her cheeks ached at the effort. She kissed the cockhead and stopped trying.

misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers
12