Talla's Fallen Temple Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even after the nap, her body was still giving her the occasional shiver as a reminder of her unrequited desire to play with herself while her man watched her.

The evening went by in a blur as she met with other women heading out to the Miller's quarters. Grain mashing and storage was a huge affair in any city, so there were women of Form and Sweetness already gathered outside the entrance when the Endowment contingent arrived. Jovial greetings were exchanged between the women of different Divisions. Tender embraces, occasionally, were appropriate when old friends met.

Talla had no desire for old friends.

She had a desire for but one man and, in his absence, she would take any other and imagine the one she wanted.

Time slowed then, once they filed in. Impatiently watching the senior women bowing to one another to decide who should have the honour of calling, Talla's frustration grew.

She was nearly the last to call out for her man.

"Marek," she said.

Somewhere far away, something twitched. Like a deer hearing a twig break, Talla cocked her head.

"Here," a boy called back to her.

He was a mousy fellow, dark of hair and a bit of dullness behind his brown eyes, but he was getting a man's growth in his shoulders. If he'd been milling long enough, that meant plenty of pushing, shovelling and lifting.

She couldn't help but think that he would be good enough.

"My room's up this way," he said in his simple voice.

His eyes traced down to the bit of clothing that covered her chest, a scant thing meant for easy removal more than containment or support.

"Whoa," he said.

"C'mon," she urged. "They're all yours as soon as we get behind a door."

"Right," he said, his eyes still bugged out.

Tepidly, he led her down a hallway, presumably toward his room.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

He nodded, still a little twitchy.

"Done this before?"

"Just a couple of times," he said.

"Oh!"

That sent a rush of blood through Talla. Not quite a first timer, but still, the idea of someone new to the game sent a thrill from the back of her head down to her spine to her tail bone and from there all over her insides.

In that electric moment of excitement, she felt a connection from far away clicking into place.

'That's Marek?'

It was fortunate that, at the precise moment Zhair'lo came through, Marek was looking at her breasts and not her eyes. If he had looked up, he would have seen something very strange come over Talla.

'You know him?'

'Friend. One of my best.'

Talla seized Marek's hand, her eyes alight and an eager smile spreading across her face.

"Let's go," she whispered.

As Marek led Talla to his room, Talla could take a moment to communicate with Zhair'lo.

'Where are you?'

He showed her an image of himself, sitting with several shadowed men around a fire.

'You gonna watch me?'

'Do I have a choice? I'll need to be alone, I think.'

'Quickly,' she advised, because Marek was ushering her into the darkness of his room. 'I don't know how this will work.'

'The mesh?'

'It got messed up once before.'

That had been memorable. The mesh had been so awful that they'd torn themselves apart and thought all was lost.

'That was different,' Talla replied. 'We were both having sex at the same time, and we didn't see it coming.'

'I don't want to lose you again.'

'Then we'd better learn how to deal with this.'

Zhair'lo seemed to sigh in agreement. Regardless of his approval, she felt reassured when she sensed that he had retired to his tent for the night and laced up the toggles on the tent flap.

That matter settled, there was Marek. The boy had lit one candle in his room, which left it about as dark as Zhair'lo's tent. That seemed to provide a sort of symmetry between the images in her head and the ones coming from her eyes. Even the smell of the candle matched with the faint scent of a campfire she caught off Zhair'lo's clothing.

She could do this.

The first step was shoving the boy down on to his bed, not as gently as she could have because a certain roughness was tolerated when enthusiasm was so high. After that, she straddled him and started to remove her top.

"I bet you've never gotten to handle ones like these," she said proudly as she let her breasts bounce free before his eyes.

Marek gulped and shook his head. She leaned over him, letting her endowment dangle under his chin.

"You have to be," she murmured in his ear, "very ... very ... gentle."

He nodded nervously and she let a faint smirk cross her lips. Then, very slowly, she eased herself forward so one of her nipples touched his lips.

"Suck on it," she said. "Just lightly ... ooh ..."

It was delicious, watching the timid boy cautiously take the very tip of her into his mouth -- barely past his lips. She felt that familiar tingle in her breasts. It wasn't as if she really needed any encouragement to be aroused at this point.

'Your teasing is merciless,' Zhair'lo chided her. 'Poor guy.'

Talla smirked.

'I do it my way,' she beamed back. 'He'll get what he deserves.'

The reply did not come to her as expected. Instead of a thought or an image, she felt her body move. Her hips rolled and her abs collapsed, pressing her breast into Marek's face. The boy inhaled deeply, sucking up her entire aureola and then some.

Talla's eyes opened in indignation. For a moment she thought that Marek had pulled her down, but no, the involuntary movement of her body had come from a much greater distance away.

'You did that?'

Zhair'lo's retort was a laugh that echoed in her head.

She should have expected as much. The last time she'd met him in the clearing by the well, he'd managed to control her movements when he guided her through the brambles and thorn bushes. That had been with her permission. She'd let him in, handed over control of her body because she had known that he could get her through much more quickly than she could have done herself.

This was different. He was inside her head, as she was inside his, and letting him in this far when she was in a vulnerable, aroused state was having an interesting effect on her ability to retain control of her body.

Her indignation faded.

'You think you know what to do with my body?'

Distantly, she felt someone far away gulp.

'Probably not,' he replied.

'Do you feel him sucking on my breast now?'

'Yes.'

'Give him the other one, then.'

Nervously, she felt Zhair'lo take control of her body, pulling one breast from Marek's mouth and shoving the other one in. It was very much as if his hands were there, upon her shoulders, moving her from one place to the other.

Clumsy as his control was, the sensation was delicious.

When it felt like her nipples had had enough attention, Talla pushed Zhair'lo aside and took her body back. She slid down the bed and undid Marek's shorts. Maybe Zhair'lo could control her body well enough to undo laces or maybe he couldn't. That level of experimentation just wasn't appropriate when she had a job to do.

"Ooh," she said out loud when she saw his erection.

'You're friend's got a nice one,' she cooed in her mind.

She felt Zhair'lo pushing her eyes away.

'No, no,' she said, pushing her eyes back. 'There's work to do. Use my tits on him.'

She felt those invisible hands on her shoulders again, moving her body back and forth in a steady rhythm so that her breasts swung and bounced Marek's erection back and forth between them. Drops of sweat began to bead on her skin, shaking loose as she shook her cleavage about.

'That's it,' she said. 'Can you feel how that is for me?'

Kilometres away, she sensed another gulp. In front of her, a boy whimpered.

"Your come goes inside me," she admonished. "Do you need a break?"

Marek shook his head.

"No," he gasped. "I can hold it."

"Really?"

She took his penis in hand and pointed it at her chin. Eyeing the boy carefully, she parted her lips.

'You know what to do. Just don't make me gag.'

Part of her mind wondered why she was making Zhair'lo do this, but there was little time to think. The invisible hand was already on the back of her head, pushing her mouth down over the boy's erection. She still had control of her tongue, but she used it only a little, well aware of Marek's swelling.

'He can't take much more,' she said. 'Let's get him inside me.'

Outright fear came from Zhair'lo now.

'Don't worry,' she comforted him. 'I'll be doing this part.'

After all, there was no telling what strange angle Zhair'lo might make her impale herself if she let him control her for the penetration.

She slid up Marek's body.

"Are you ready for me now?" she asked. "I'm ready for you."

Nervously, the boy nodded.

"Good."

A moment of truth was upon them.

What would happen next?

She set herself with the tip of his penis between her lips. Moving her hips down, her lips parted to accommodate his swollen tip. It pushed against her entrance, expanding the ring of muscle. Finally, the muscle gave way and one ridge of flesh passed another.

...

Nine hells!

I'm inside with you!

Relax, Zhair'lo.

Can Marek feel me?

No.

Are you sure?

Of course not, but I think so.

Nine hells!

And they both heard the echo of a physician's voice, speaking to Talla as she was dragged on her naked butt across a marble floor: "A mesh is no place for three."

But there were three in this mesh.

Do you feel him inside me?

Yes.

Good. Just relax. Imagine it's you inside me.

Outwardly, Talla began rotating her hips. She took Marek's hands and put them on her breasts.

"Squeeze," she hissed at him. "Hard as you can. Especially when you come."

Fingers sank into flesh. Skin was stretched. Nipples distended.

Zhair'lo, kilometres away in his tent, felt every bit of Talla's body, inside and out.

This won't take long, she told him.

What's going to happen to me, Talla?

How should I know? At least we can find out with some privacy.

Great.

Indeed, Marek was approaching the point of no return. Talla had little power to stop him.

She gave a hard twist of her hips and felt pain as ten fingernails clawed at her chest. The fortunate part was that those sharp edges were well away from her nipples.

Inside her vagina, the boy swelled and burst, a stream of semen firing into her. Inside her head, something else exploded.

As the pulses twitched inside her, waves went out from her mind across great distances and washed back to her.

...

Zhair'lo sat up, delirious. He was outside the mesh now and quite thankful for it. They'd proved that their connection could survive something like this, although it might be different if they were both in meshes with different partners.

That was a problem for another night.

For now, it was enough that he could see what had happened to his own body. He'd ejaculated. That much was obvious. Somehow he'd had the presence of mind to pull his cock out and direct his semen onto the dirt floor of his tent instead of his shorts or his blankets. Convenient at least.

He tried to remember how old Marek was. Scratching his head, he knew the difference was in months. Had he really been an adult so long that Marek was caught up?

Thoughts weren't flowing for him anymore. Terror and the weird mesh had taken too much energy from him. He sensed, vaguely, that Talla and Marek would be having a couple more go-rounds, but he was certainly done for the night.

Intensely uncomfortable, he found himself unable to sit upright. His head went to the ground and he passed out.