Talla's Fallen Temple Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtorch
xtorch
1,656 Followers

"Thank you," she said.

There was nothing more to say, then. The door creaked open slightly and she disappeared out of view.

Zhair'lo was in the middle of contemplating whether that had been, on balance, a good night or a bad one, when he heard a gruff voice interrogate someone in the hallway.

"All done in there, Mistress?"

There must have been, in addition to Deirdre, an Officer in the hallway. Why else would a man that age use that mode of address?

But no, it was Deirdre's small voice that answered.

"Yes."

"Good night then, Mistress."

With his door still open a crack, he saw a sliver of the man before the pounding on the door began.

"Zhair'lo M'han?" he called out.

"Ho," he replied, wondering what this could be.

"Get dressed and gather your things."

The door was pushed open and a large, beige knapsack was hurled into the room at the foot of his bed.

"What's this about?" he asked, pulling on his shorts.

"You applied to become a Fighter, didn't you?"

"Yes ..."

"We're here to bring you to the barracks."

With that, he pushed the door open and four very large men walked into his room.

"Let's get going, kid," one of them said.

xtorch
xtorch
1,656 Followers