Talla's Temple Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtorch
xtorch
1,651 Followers

Anna was tiptoeing into the room, apparently aware of how late it was to be coming in for a heat bell nap. Had she noticed? Had she seen anything or had she been so focused on not waking Maksa up that she hadn't even looked? How embarrassing. Maksa tried to calm herself

The woman had been at the rank of Adept much longer than Maksa had. In fact, she'd had this room all to herself for a number of weeks, waiting for someone to get promoted. And so Maksa came to inhabit what she still thought of as "Anna's room".

'Why is she still standing there?' Maksa wondered. 'Shouldn't she be getting in bed?'

"Still 'aving trouble?" Anna whispered in that odd accent she had.

"Whuh?" Maksa muttered back, hoping to sound half asleep.

"Since you moved in," Anna said, speaking to Maksa's back. "You've been a bit -- um --."

Maksa rolled on her side to look through her sweat-tacked hair at Anna, who was biting her cheek while trying to find an adjective. She had the thin frame that declared an absence of Iron and Tight upgrades and the lightly blond hair of a woman who had taken at least one load to the face.

"What?"

"Well, you've been 'aving a go at yo'self, 'aven't you?"

Maksa flushed. It wasn't the most direct way to say 'I heard you masturbating all night' but, then, they didn't know each other all that well, did they?

"You noticed?"

"You're no' as quiet as you think."

Maksa groaned and buried her face in her pillow. Anna had known for three nights?

"Sorry," Anna said with a wince. "Maybe I shouldn' 'ave said anything."

With a sigh, Maksa rolled over and sat up.

"No, not your fault," she said, sweeping strands of hair out of her face. "Not even a big deal really. They gave me a double upgrade when I switched to Pussy. Y'know, to catch me up?"

"You switched Disciplines, then?"

"Yeah. I didn't know it was possible. But now I have to bring Pussy up past Lips, so they doubled me to make things go faster."

"And since then -?"

"Since then I've been so gods damned horny that I can't stop myself."

"Even af'er Serving las' nigh'?"

Maksa nodded. "Even with my Pussy burning because it's so irritated."

"I've 'ad Pussy upgrades," Anna said. "Why would yours be irritated?"

Maksa rolled her eyes. She reminded herself that she'd spent several months teaching barely adult women to be natural with their bodies. With a sigh, she parted the strips of her skirt.

Anna's eyes widened at the bare flesh revealed.

"They shaved me," Maksa explained. "Some ritual about changing Disciplines."

"Gamana Anesh," Anna swore softly. "You've been shaved, double upgraded and you're so 'orny you're rubbing yourself red."

Maksa wiped sweat off her forehead and covered her eyes with her hands. She leaned forward and rested her elbows on her knees.

"Poor thing," Anna said.

Maksa was surprised when she felt a hand on her forehead. Rather patronizing, wasn't it? Sure, Anna was older, but -

Slowly, the blonde woman pushed Maksa into an upright position. Maksa looked up, astonished. Was she about to receive some kind of lecture about self control? She met Anna's eyes, prepared to be indignant against self-righteousness. Instead, she found sympathythere as she continued to to push until Maksa was on her back.

Then she pushed Maksa's legs apart and paused.

Maksa propped herself up on her elbows.

"You're kidding?"

"No' kidding."

"Setting aside the fact that it's illegal," Maksa pointed out. "We aren't Virgins. Our skirts are yellow. We're grown-ups?"

"Your Pussy is red," Anna said. "If you wanna rip yourself apar' with your fingers, you're welcome to suffer. I can be quite a wee bi' kinder."

Maksa lowered her eyebrows. "You've done this before?"

"It's been a while," Anna said. "They aren' such sticklers where I was born. But yeh, I 'ave."

"I haven't."

Anna hummed noncommittally and let her eyes wander around the room.

Maksa looked at the blonde woman. She needed only a moment to consider the offer. Now that the embarrassment was over, the aching between her thighs was back with a vengeance.

"Oh, nine hells," she breathed. "Yes, please."

"Jus' you come quick," Anna said as she parted Maksa's skirt. "Getting caugh' at this can put a nail in my career around 'ere."

"You're Within, then?"

Anna nodded and slipped down to the floor. Maksa could only bear to watch a second of the little blonde head burying itself between her thighs before her head fell back to the pillow. She wasn't wasting any time. She licked a wide, wet slick from Maksa's vagina up to the top of her lips.

"Warn me if it 'urts too much," Anna whispered. "You're really red down 'ere."

Maksa muttered something that she hoped Anna would take as acknowledgement. She felt a tongue splitting her lips, touching her clitoris. She gasped involuntarily. The last time she'd been involved with another female was when she'd been a Virgin. They'd both felt a bit bad about it and had jacked up the pace of their respective Service schedules so they wouldn't need each other again. Even then, they'd only used their fingers.

And under no circumstances had a man ever done this for her. As often as things went the other way -- in Priming rooms and all sorts of other situations -- Maksa had never had a man work her like Anna was. Would she even want a man with his scratchy beard and big jaw licking away at her? Maybe not. A woman like Anna, though, with her soft, delicate skin, her tongue flitting lightly around and her tiny chin just prodding at the edge of Maksa's hole.

I must be dripping all over her, Maksa thought.

A tongue was nothing like a finger. It could dart down to poke at the edge of her vagina and be flicked up over her clitoris. It could wind its wet path around her lips with an agility well beyond what any stiff digit could do. It could be soft, as it was now, widely surrounding her engorged little nub. It could dive, softly but firmly, into the hole she held tightly against any wider penetration.

It was the moment when Anna licked her way back up to her clitoris that Maksa realized what she needed.

"There," she whispered. "Right there."

Anna obliged, unable to speak, and kept flicking her tongue. Maksa shifted her weight, trying to push down on her benefactor's face. She felt the other woman's hands snaking around and her back and under her waist.

With a sudden heave Anna lifted her body and pulled her down so her ass was at the edge of the bed. She was surprised, but it worked so much better with Anna kneeling on the floor. She spread her legs in the air. Did she dare? Yes. She straightened her knees. Glorious.

With her head thrown back, she had to find Anna's head by touch alone.

Push, she wanted to say, but couldn't find words.

So she pushed on the back of Anna's head, forcing the woman's chin in to her vagina. Anna didn't fight, continued flitting her tongue around as frantically as ever.

"Yes," Maksa hissed.

It was the last vocalization she managed before her body locked up. It overtook her like one of those spasms that shook a woman at night when she had a nightmare of falling. Her limbs went rigid and the barest of squeaks escaped her mouth.

And Anna. Anna didn't stop. She kept licking. And pushing.

Maksa couldn't bare it. Her vision started to sparkle with black dots as the muscles inside her tried in vain to grasp at the little bit of bone penetrating them. She couldn't control any of it. She could barely mew in a desperate attempt to get the blonde head to stop moving.

Somehow or other, Anna did get the message and carefully withdrew from between Maksa's thighs. Still twitching inside, Maksa felt her body go limp, arms falling to the bed and legs to the floor.

Staring at ceiling and seeing nothing, she felt something she hadn't truly felt in days.

Sated.

Satisfied.

The craving that neither finger nor man had been able to cure was truly flushed from her body. It wasn't as if she would never have sexual desires again, but the desperately screwed up sensation left over from the double upgrade was vanquished.

She propped herself up on her elbows and found Anna wiping her face.

"You alrigh', then?" Anna asked when their eyes met.

Stunned by the orgasm that had left her dripping her fluids down the side of her bed, Maksa blanked out for a moment before she could respond.

"Now I understand why this is illegal," was all she could think to say.

-----------===================-------------

Talla checked the path in both directions. No one had followed her. She was dead sure of it. No one was coming down the farm road from up ahead either. This was the spot where she would break from the path and head into the forest. Zhair'lo would be there, waiting in the clearing. She knew it, even if she couldn't feel him.

He had to be there.

This was her last chance to pretend she was going somewhere else. It was the last moment at which she could still be caught and punished for the fairly minor infraction of ignoring the heat bell.

She pursed her lips, checking both ways again.

Deep breath.

She turned and plunged into the forest.

Behind her, across the wide road that led to Zhair'lo's farm, a well camouflaged woman in hunting leathers stood up from her hiding spot.

Once Marissa knew that Talla was out of ear shot, she let out a bird whistle and signalled to her comrades with quick hand gestures.

Follow her, that meant, and the three of them crossed the path and entered the forest opposite. They would find her now. They were hunters after all, whether their target was human or beast, and neither kind of prey would hear them coming.

-----------===================-------------

"Are you alright?" Zhair'lo called out the moment she popped out of the bushes.

"Yeah, you?"

He nodded and reached his arms out to her.

Something started humming in his brain, a song he hadn't heard in a while. It was her song. It got louder as they ran to teach other. When they touched, a shock went through their bodies as their minds started to mesh again.

In the bushes, three creeping women wobbled a bit as a light wave of dizziness washed over them. Separated as they were in an attempt to surround their prey, none of the three realized that it was a shared experience.

Stunned by the tingling sensation that ran through their bodies, Zhair'lo and Talla more collided than kissed. Relieved to know that the mesh that had brought them so much joy was still alive, they recovered quickly.

Zhair'lo fumbled at the strings of Talla's skirt, but found her hands on his, preventing him. He looked in her eyes and saw pain there, a pain so deep he couldn't imagine what it was. Wasn't everything fine now?

"We can't," she whispered.

"What?"

"They can feel it," she told him. "If we mesh and we come, they can feel it. I don't know how far away, but they can. They'll find us. I don't even know what the punishment is for this, but we can't."

His hands were frozen at her sides.

She gave a wary glance to her right.

"Were you followed?" he asked.

"No," she said, but she lowered her voice to a whisper. "I'm sure no one followed me."

But she gave another glance to her left before she took his face in her hands.

"I had to come to tell you," she said in that quiet voice. "They're hurting you. I heard them talking last night. That's why they're giving you a day off. They know that they're wearing you out."

"I feel fine," he said, but worry had crept into his voice.

Talla's hands were on his shoulders. She found herself unable to let him go. His hands were still on her hips. They encircled her waist then, pulling her closer.

It's the mesh, she realized. They were doomed from the moment they touched.

"You have to run away," she told him. "Get away from here."

His hands stopped their gentle massage of her lower back.

"Go where?"

"Anywhere," she said. "Hunt for your food. Live off the land. You can do that. I know you can."

He thought about it. He could, in fact, do as she said. Build a small house. Put a roof on it. He might even be able to kill a wild beast, cook it and eat it. Fruit was abundant. But live away from the city? Away from people?

"Do you think it will kill me?" he asked. "Doing upgrades?"

"I don't know," she told him with a pathetic shake of her head. "But they knew they were hurting you. I don't know how long you can keep it up or what might happen."

They kissed again, mouth to mouth and tongue upon tongue. She felt the taut muscles of his shoulders and let her hands slide down his back. He pulled her in close and she felt his erection pushing at her belly.

That was what she wanted. She needed it inside her and couldn't have it.

"They'll know," she muttered through his kisses.

But she couldn't let him go. She could move her hands around his body, but not off it. The mesh wouldn't let her. If she let his penis get inside her, the insistence of it would only get worse. She hadn't even been able to pull her fingers out of Tina the time the two of them had meshed. No way would it be easier with a fully erect man inside her.

Trapped.

What could she do?

And suddenly, she knew.

Her hands went to his waist and tore at his wet leather shorts, raking them over his hips and slipping past his erection. How fortunate that it had still been pointed down when she'd done that.

He winced anyway as his penis sprang past the waist band of his shorts.

"I thought you said -"

She slid her hands around to his chest.

"There's only one way out of this," she said and knelt in front of him.

His hands were upon her head, running through her dirty brown hair but never losing contact with the skin underneath.

"Are you sure this -?"

She interrupted him with a wet lick on the under side of his erection. He moaned in appreciation.

"This might just work," she said.

It was the last thing she said for some time, because at that point she took as much of his erection in to his mouth as she could handle. One of her hands went to the base of his penis and started pumping. The other went around his back.

"Uh ... Talla," he muttered.

The only acknowledgement she could offer was an encouraging mumbling around his fully erect manhood.

If she had it right, and she really hoped she did because it was the only way out of this, the near-mesh thing they had created could only be broken by either meshing or by one of them having an orgasm. Fear had broken it once, in that alcove outside the dormitories. But there was nothing to fear here. Besides, the meshes they built were growing more and more powerful with every meeting. There was no guarantee that a moment of panic could break them apart this time.

And she was only guessing that his orgasm could break them apart. She just had a feeling it would work.

He swelled in her mouth to something very much like gag-inducing size. Good. Just get him going and then pull him out and let him come wherever he wanted. There was that image in his head of him coming on Atani's breasts, and her having to spend the rest of the afternoon with her tits all sticky. She could let him do that. It made her laugh to think of it.

His body was tightening up. Not just his penis and testicles, but everywhere. He was really close. She stroked his penis and pulled her head back until just the swollen tip of his shaft was in her mouth.

And stopped.

Her eyes widened.

It wasn't that his penis was too big. It wasn't physically stuck. There was an image in her head of her and Tina looking down their naked bodies at fingers that refused to leave the other's vagina.

"Mesh," Tina had delightedly spoken into her mind. "Unbreakable!"

Oh, Madra Zen!

There was nothing for it. She remembered Shen. But this wasn't going to be like Shen. She was stuck here for the duration.

"I -- uh -- Talla," Zhair'lo stammered out a warning.

Timing would matter. Talla took the deepest breath she could and jerked on his penis, knowing that this was the move that would drive him over the edge. She angled him to point at her cheek, hoping to avoid having his fluids firing directly in to her throat.

It helped a little.

She felt him twitch just a moment before she felt wetness filling her mouth, sliding back around her cheek and down the back of her mouth.

Swallow fast, she told herself. More is coming. Lots more.

She'd seen Zhair'lo come; watched it in his memories playing out over the breasts and faces of more than enough women. She knew how much was coming.

That faint lemony scent was there again, along with the salty bitterness that both he and Shen held in common.

The second volley of semen oozed its way into her mouth while she was still trying to choke down the first. She nearly gagged as it went down her throat.

Maybe it was better to let it accumulate?

He was coming so hard and so fast she couldn't hope to swallow in between his bursts of semen.

Three, four and five were still voluminous. It was filling her mouth up even as she kept pumping at him.

Get him clear quickly, she thought, and we can get out of here and stay out of trouble.

Six was a weaker shot, but the mesh wasn't going to let her mouth off his penis until he was empty and her mouth was getting full. She swallowed again, clearing her mouth for his last few dribbles of semen.

-----------===================-------------

Marissa crouched next to one of her charges, a Keeper who went by the name of Elena, as they watched the lawbreakers carefully from a distance.

Quite an odd thing for a woman to do, taking that much ejaculate in her mouth. She had to wonder why. It made sense not to have sex - they'd all clearly heard Talla's reasoning for that before the two of them started whispering -- but why swallow all of the man's semen?

She shrugged. It didn't really matter. They now knew, at the very least, Talla's name. The boy had shouted it out at least twice. They could identify her visually if necessary. The young man, however ...

Marissa tapped Elena on the shoulder to get her attention. Silently, she made the signals for "follow" and "man" to let the Keeper know that this was the only obligation left for the three women. There was a nod of acknowledgement. The two of them separated, fading back farther into the forest so they could creep around and cover every possible exit the young man might take.

-----------===================-------------

Zhair'lo and Talla fell to the ground, separated at last.

"Wow," Zhair'lo said slowly.

His eyes were starting to focus again.

"That's new," he added.

"For you," Talla said as she tried to decide what she thought of the taste left in her mouth. "Second time it happened to me."

Zhair'lo nodded. "Shen."

"Yeah," Talla said. "But I could get away then. This time I was -- uh -- stuck."

Zhair'lo smiled and failed to stifle a giggle.

"Funny for you," Talla accused.

"I could do it for you," he said suddenly. "Since we can't mesh."

"What?"

"I did it for Yua," he explained as he crawled toward her. "Not all the way until she came, but -"

"No," Talla said, scuttling on her butt away from his advance.

Zhair'lo stopped mid-crawl, eyebrows raised.

"There's no time," she explained. "And we might get stuck again."

Reality came back to her.

"You've got to run," she said, standing up. "As soon as you can. Gather whatever you need and leave the city."

"Leave Gern?" he asked, taking an unwilling step towards her. "Leave you?"

She moved to put the well between them. Let the cold stone be a substitute for willpower that could fail at any moment.

"Zhair'lo," she said, feeling her throat closing up for reasons having nothing to do with what had just gone down it. "You've got to go. They'll use you up. You don't understand. They'll use you up and they'll kill you. If you can get away, maybe -"

xtorch
xtorch
1,651 Followers