Tallness of Simmone Ch. 06

Story Info
Daniel continues substituting for tall Simmone's boyfriend
5k words
4.65
28.1k
10
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

6. Dinner at Simmone's

Daniel walked up Simmone's road for his dinner date, thinking of how she had been dressed earlier in the week in a really smart mid grey chalk striped woollen jacket and matching knee length skirt. He had found that very attractive and had kept glancing at her long legs knowing he was the only person in the room to know what lay at their join - indeed he had a very intimate knowledge of that indeed.

The suit was missing when she opened the front door. He was disappointed, though she certainly looked relaxed and off duty in a yellow tee shirt, blue jeans and trainers. It was not that she did not look terrific to him in that too, not least because she didn't have a bra on so her little hemispheres were clearly defined in the thin yellow material of the tee shirt. He just liked that suit. She invited him in, closed the door and bent to kiss him on the lips.

"You are a dear to come, shall we fuck before, during or after dinner?" She laughed, "Did I really just say that? You can see what's on my mind!"

Daniel could and was game for all options. He said so. Simmone laughed again at that.

"Whatever you like," he said.

"Shall we go to bed now?" she said in reply.

"Well Simmone..." said Daniel sliding both his hands up her yellow tee shirt.

She shook a little as he held her little breasts in the palms of his hands, the already hard nipples feeling like little peanuts against his palms.

"... I liked your kitchen idea."

"Oh, yes, what was that?" she was giggling again, "With me and just an apron?"

"Nice idea, but I was thinking of the business suit you were wearing the other day. You looked great, really smart."

"Not many men would say something like that. You're so nice and you're so good to me, Daniel, I'd be happy to do what you'd like. Anything really, except... well you're not to come inside me."

She was pulling off her tee shirt as she went to change. Daniel watched her as she went to her bedroom enjoying the sight of her long back, the bumps of her vertebrae clearly showing, and those long, long legs still clad in blue jeans. Simmone came back very quickly in her grey chalk striped suit.

"Is this right?" She turned around in it; she'd put a white blouse on but not her high heels.

"Black high heels as well would look just right."

She gave him a look, "But that makes me so tall compared... well it makes me look ever so tall."

"Yes and that is you, tall, slim, pretty and... "

"Pretty? With my height, no hips, no boobs, no..."

"Yes Simmone, of course you are. Don't do yourself down."

She smiled fondly, "You're just being your kind self Daniel. I do so like you for it." Once again she bent to kiss him only this time her tongue brushed his lips.

Daniel was quick enough to respond and his tongue touched hers before she broke away.

"Well, what happens now?" She said, smoothing down her skirt.

Daniel reached up and pulled open her jacket top, then one by one he began to undo her blouse buttons revealing her little breasts. He looked at the little hemispheres, the areolae puffy already with excitement, the little nipples standing. Lightly he ran his fingers round and round the outside of her areolae not touching the nipples.

"Oh I like that, Daniel."

Round his fingers went, almost but not quite touching Simmone's little pea nipples.

"Oh Daniel, please."

He reached up with his mouth and lightly bit her left nipple. She jumped.

"Oh Daniel!"

He began to suck and, with one hand now free, started to undress. He drew the whole puffy areole into his mouth, his tongue stroking the underside of the nipple. Daniel moved to the other breast as he finished undressing. Naked now, his tongue and hands slipped downwards to Simmone's tummy, his tongue teasing Simmone's tummy button.

"Ooh that tickles, Daniel!"

It was just so lovely to be naked with Danielle and she in that simply gorgeous business suit.

He crouched right down and reached out to touch the knees showing under the grey material of her skirt, he stroked, gently pulling them apart. Simmone complied moving her feet. He licked the inside of her left knee, and then slowly his tongue began a journey up her inner thigh, his head rising up inside her skirt. Daniel felt Simmone lean, to hold onto a worktop, as she opened her thighs wider allowing him access. His tongue travelled further.

He had always found the idea of kneeling under Simmone and burying his face in her sex exciting but the reality was with the bonus of being within her skirt, in the warm enclosed environment of the woollen material, the air around him damp and scented with Simmone. Her thighs spread wider allowing him full access as his questing tongue found moisture and then soft, soft skin surrounded by fine hairs. He lapped, head right back, face buried in Simmone's sex. It was a delight, so hot and so deliciously wet.

Below him he could feel his cock, all erect and straining and he could not resist letting his hand touch and lightly stroke. Simmone's thighs squeezed his head. Half his senses in almost overload: the other half unstimulated. Daniel could see nothing and with his ears tightly pressed by Simmone's thighs could hear nothing. The image of Wilf coming home unexpectedly came to mind. Wilf walking into the kitchen and seeing his Simmone, eyes perhaps shut, leaning for support against a worktop, blouse undone and a naked man, cock rigid and being stroked, half hidden up inside her skirt. What would he do? He would hardly just say, "Hello Simmone, having a nice time?" Not that Daniel would be able to hear that at all!

It was a disturbing image but exciting at the same time. What if Wilf was there now aleady and watching? Well, there was nothing Daniel could do for his work was clearly finding favour with Simmone, her thighs seemed to be getting tighter and tighter around his head and if anything there was more wetness than before. He swallowed - he was almost, no he was, drinking her! His tongue, having been twisting and turning in her vagin, was getting tired now. He could feel the little pea of her clitoris on his top lip - he tried tickling it just by moving his lip. That did the trick! He could feel the spasm of her orgasm, a shuddering of her body manually communicated to him through her thighs and sex what was happening.

Perhaps, above him, she was crying out, perhaps just moaning but he could hear and see nothing. He imagined Wilf watching her orgasm in disbelief and she turning to him, a rivulet of sweat running down her dear face, "Oh hallo Wilf, it's just my substitute. Some girls use a vibrator. I have Daniel. It's not an affair, an involvement - it is only for sex when you're not around."

But, wondered Daniel, was it just for sex on his own part - or perhaps hers?

The thighs relaxed, Daniel dropped his head to relax his stiff neck, and came out from under Simmone's skirt. Wilf, of course, was not there.

Simmone was looking down at Daniel giggling, "What a red..." she put her fingers to her lips, "wet face you've got Daniel!"

He stood, "Was that OK?"

"OK?" She kissed him, "Just look at my wetness all over your face and hair." Her hand stroked his face. "OK? That was fantastic I had to hold on or I would have fallen over."

She bent and her hand encircled his cock. "Shall I suck you dry and then get our dinner?" She didn't wait for his answer but was on her knees, grey skirt a little rucked up and jacket and blouse open displaying her breasts. Her mouth opened and took him in. Daniel stared down at his cock, half in, half out of Simmone's lips. The feel of her wet mouth, soft lips surrounding and her tongue sliding over the smooth dome of his cock was glorious.

The sight of his Simmone, virtually fully dressed – and smartly dressed at that, fellating him was marvellous, a real picture if only he dared use his camera phone but it was out of reach and she'd hear him use it anyway. Wouldn't it be great if she did this every morning when he arrived for work? Why didn't she? Because, of course, there was all the rest of the office present!

"Simmone, this is lovely, you suck so well but... could I... would you mind if I fucked you, sorry, I mean - what's a better word?"

She backed from his penis, "It's what it is! You can use the word intercourse if you like but remember no coming in me!"

She got up from her knees, "Well how do you want me? As the Actress... You call the shots. Fair's fair. I've come, now it's your turn." She paused, "Then it's dinner, then it's my turn! Yum." She laughed.

"Can I," said Daniel, "can I fuck you from behind as you bend over the sink. If you don't mind, that is?"

Simmone shrugged, "You men do like bottoms but remember no coming in me and, just in case it occurs to you, not in my arse either. Wilf tried that and I didn't like it."

Daniel hadn't been thinking of that but he said with a smile on his face, "So anal intercourse OK but I'm to pull out before I come."

"No, no" said Simmone, realising he was joking, "you keep out of my bottom altogether. That hurts and is a bit odd anyway."

She grasped the sink with her hands, bent her body, sticking her bottom out and turned her head to look at Daniel. "That OK?"

Simmone looked absolutely great to Daniel, but he wasn't going to be able to reach her unless she spread her legs more and he said so. Simmone shuffled her legs a little wider. His hands were almost trembling as he took hold of the material and pulled the grey skirt up and over her bottom so it was rucked around her waist. What a thing to be doing to his co-worker – exposing her bottom. Such a careful, methodical thing to do. Readying Simmone for his entrance. Her white smooth, actually a bit boyish bottom (though that was because of the slimness of the hips,) beckoned him. His penis twitched.

"Sorry Simmone, still too high for me, could you spread wider and move your feet back towards me."

"Are you really OK with this Daniel, you do want it this way? "Seems all these instructions are more like giving orders on parking a car than actually being at all erotic."

"No, no this is good for me, Simmone!"

And it was. He had fantasised about taking her doggy style, conscious of the difficulty of reaching her, given their disparity in height, but now he had his Simmone spread, accessible and available. He rested his hands on the twin cheeks of her bottom feeling their smoothness. He stroked.

In the harsh light of the kitchen lights he could very easily see her bottom hole - all wrinkled and tight. Daniel had not actually fantasised about anal intercourse but it occurred to him he might in future! He smiled to himself. With his machine he could make Simmone keener on the idea, slowly bring her round to the idea, suggest she try again with Wilf to please him, find she liked the experience after all. Really get inot it. Get her to confide in Daniel on progress and then, no doubt, he would be able to substitute. But certainly not this time.

Daniel's hands moved to Simmone's hips and he moved forward, his penis nosing into Simmone's wetness. He had her just at the right height for him and was able to carry on and push straight into her. Join his sex to hers.

There was no resistance - Simmone's recent orgasm had left her perfectly lubricated and ready to be penetrated. His tummy touched her bottom as his hands stroked her hips before moving on up to clasp her breasts. Daniel fondled for a minute or so, happy in the comfortable feeling of his embedded penis before commencing its travel. A gentle pull back with his hips and his penis was gliding; the head pulled back up the canal.

Glancing down Daniel watched the shaft reappearing. He paused with the head still within Simmone. This was good, really good but all sex with Simmone had been really good! He pushed again and watched the shaft disappear. Daniel did not hurry, he wished to prolong the sex, not hurry into orgasm. It was not as if he had to bring Simmone to orgasm or worry about her pleasure. This was more like masturbation - he could concentrate on himself and, with Simmone bent over, supporting herself on her hands, she was not an active participant, merely the passive provider of warm wetness and a body to play with. Woman as sex object!

But even the most passive sex object can get aching arms and Simmone found she was getting quite uncomfortable.

"Nearly coming, Daniel?" She asked, "I'm getting uncomfortable. You're not to come in me anyway. Could we do something different?"

Daniel pulled out; he was not ready to come just yet; his idea had been to pump away until he was about to ejaculate, pull out and spray himself over her bottom. It was an attractive image to him but if Simmone was uncomfortable he was happy to come elsewhere.

Simmone straightened, her skirt slipping back a little down her hips, and arched her back. "Can I take my suit off now, I really don't want it messed by you coming on it." She walked out of the kitchen to the bedroom.

Daniel followed. It was strange to be walking around Simmone and Wilf's flat completely naked even more so with his cock erect and wet from Simmone. If Wilf caught him - that didn't bear thinking about! Daniel would be pummelled to a pulp.

He watched Simmone undress, put away her dress and blouse. She took him by the hand and led him back to the kitchen.

"Now you sit up there," she indicated the corner of a worktop, "I'll get on with making dinner and when I have a moment I'll give you a suck. Beer?"

So Daniel sat on Simmone's worktop drinking an ice-cold beer watching his naked Simmone busy herself around the kitchen dressed in just an apron. True to her word, every so often as she passed him she bent and sucked his cock. Sometimes her mouth was warm, sometimes cool after she had just swallowed some beer.

Simmone was nearly ready; she stopped and smiled at Daniel. "I really like having a naked man decorating my kitchen, now should I finish you off before dinner or not? Perhaps we should dine naked. Could you stay hard all through dinner? I expect with a bit of handwork I could do that and then I could enjoy you coming with my dessert or coffee! You do bring out naughty ideas in me, Daniel!"

Daniel laughed with her. "I think I'd rather come now, particularly if you want me available again by bedtime."

She pouted, "but I had beer as my aperitif!" But she lent forward and once again took him in her mouth.

Daniel stroked her hair as her warm wet mouth and tickling tongue took him over the edge. His rather delayed orgasm pulsing into her mouth in wonderful electric waves of pleasure. As usual she swallowed and was slow to release him, rolling his increasingly soft penis around her mouth sucking the last seepings from him.

"Mmmm, nice," she said rather exaggerating the licking of lips for his benefit.

They ate naked, they did the washing up naked, they watched TV naked and went to bed naked. They made love both that night and before breakfast. Daniel coming firstly across her tummy - pulling out only just in time, a near run thing! And in the morning, before breakfast, splashing over Simmone's little round breasts. She really didn't want him coming in her – that was really clear.

Daniel was puzzled. Why was Simmone so set against him coming in her? Why was she reserving that for Wilf? She seemed only to be letting him substitute so far, though that far, thanks to his machine, was pretty far indeed! It couldn't be to avoid pregnancy because no doubt she was on 'The Pill' because of Wilf. Was it simply because she was in love with Wilf and not her friend Daniel? He could change that though! But did he want to? He was starting to think not.

He had been increasingly watching Ashley in Accounts. She was not as tall as Simmone but tall enough to catch his attention. Actually she caught the attention of all, or at least nearly all, of the men at the office. Like Simmone she was tall but there the resemblance ended - big breasts, round hips, generous bottom, black hair - indeed black all over, really black not just brown.

Daniel was very interested but had no idea how to get his machine near her and it needed to be near her for many, many days so he could find the right frequency of flash for her. It distracted him a little from Simmone and showed him he was not yet ready to settle down with one girl, however fond of Simmone he was. And he was - it was not just lust, he really liked her and was very fond of her.

In love - well not besotted but, yes, it would not be incorrect to say there was love there. With Ashley it was lust pure and simple! He did not know her at all.

It was a quiet lunchtime and Daniel switched on his machine. Across from him Simmone was working. The light blinked at her. So engrossed in her work was she that it took some minutes for her subconscious to see the light and respond. Daniel sensed the lack of activity.

"Simmone. How are things with Wilf?"

"Really good, Daniel. He's asked me to marry him."

Daniel was a bit taken aback. He hadn't expected that development. He shrugged his shoulders. Well, he hadn't been planning to ask Simmone himself!

"Why, when I substitute for Wilf, do you not let me come inside you? I think you should."

"We are trying for a baby."

Daniel had been wrong in his assumption about contraception. Simmone and Wilf were not using any.

"Do you want me to stop substituting for Wilf then?"

"Oh no, I get lonely when he is away and I get so tense if I don't orgasm often. You are so good helping me if he hasn't made me come and I like you going down on me. Wilf doesn't do that. No, I wouldn't want you to stop."

All very interesting information.

Daniel's new object of interest was proving completely elusive. He had found no way to position his machine but he had seen her looking at him in a funny way. She must have noticed his interest, his watching. He would have to give her a wide berth; he had almost got into trouble over his interest in Simmone before the machine made everything right. His attention switched.

Daniel had never learnt to swim but when he saw the particular girl taking the swimming lessons he knew it was time to learn. The full breasts and rounded hips were attractive, the curves in her black swimsuit promised, the mound of her pubis suggested much, the black hair in its ponytail striking but it was her height which did it for Daniel. 'Statuesque in black' was his description to Chris, who went to have a look himself and did not disagree.

Weeks went by. Daniel found he was substituting for Wilf two, or even three times every week which kept him very content. He worried a little about them being caught. The danger of the unexpected return. Even so he loved the call to his mobile, usually something like, "Daniel dear, could you pop round on the way to work to collect me and... Wilf's left me a little adrift, bring something salty with you for breakfast (giggle)."

He was even introduced to Wilf at a party. Despite knowing so much about him, indeed sharing his girlfriend, he had never really met Wilf. Wilf, for his part, had heard a lot about her 'work colleague and friend.' Wilf's relief at seeing just how short Daniel was and how clear it was he presented no competition was so obvious to Daniel that he had difficulty keeping a straight face.

Simmone's talk moved increasingly to marriage plans. Daniel was invited to the wedding, of course. He nearly found himself accompanying Simmone - and her mother - to choose a wedding dress but he suggested really that was a girl thing and his opinion would not be of great assistance. Nonetheless he was given a private showing of the dress one lunchtime. Simmone had insisted, so they had gone to her flat collecting a sandwich on the way.

"I feel a bit grubby even after only a morning out so I'm going to have a shower first before I even touch my dress. Do you want one?"

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12