Tamed at the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we pulled up I looked at him and asked, "Are you and Danica boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"We are husband and wife," he corrected. "We have been married for twelve years now. We keep up pretenses at work so as to not make people jealous of our status. Now as to you, we have been watching you for a while now Brooke. You see we like to have a wild time every now and then. She doesn't really care for men all too much, except for me. She is bi-sexual and loves the taste of women. She loves them almost as much as she loves me. Now you will address her as ma'am or mistress, it's your choice, but don't call her Danica unless she gives you permission." He said simply.

"Yes sir." I said back as we pulled up to the house.

Her car was already in the garage so he parked behind it and got out. He walked to my side and opened the door for me. As I got out he slapped my ass making me whimper and he looked at me warningly. I got my hands in front of me and he pushed me along to the door. As it opened the smell of jasmine wafted into my nose. It smelled great and his house was amazing. The furniture was retro modern with a very sophisticated flare to it. His stairwell going up was decorated with very tasteful nude paintings of Black women in various poses. I looked closely and all of them were of his wife! Her demure expressions showed a lustiness that was astounding. He pushed me up the stairs then as we got to his door he stopped me and undid my blouse and skirt. He threw them off the balcony and pulled out a new item I didn't see. It was a white lace choker and he put it around my neck. Once it was secure he gestured me to the door.

It opened and inside the room had a large canopy bed with red silk sheets on it. I walked inside and was shoved forwards to the bed suddenly. I felt a pair of soft hands slip down my back and realized I was now at her tender mercies. She slid up my body and I felt her full breasts on my back due to the backless corset. She dragged her full tits along my back and I groaned. She bit my neck softly and I shuddered as she continued. Her lips followed my body up to my cheek then she tilted my head and her tongue lashed along my own. As she kissed me her hands traveled along my body. She was taking total control of me and I let her as it felt so damn good!

She stopped kissing me and got off me. I heard her walk around the bed and she got on it. She was nude except for her heels and stockings. As she got comfortable she spread her legs for me. She wagged her index finger at me and I didn't need to be told twice. I scurried up her body and my face went right to her slit. My tongue flashed out of my mouth and along her tasty dark lips and she moaned happily. I feasted on her lips and she put a long leg over my shoulder. The silkiness of the stocking made my skin crawl. I moaned and ate her with all I had as she sighed and played with my hair as I did. I heard her moan and looked up to see his cock inserted into her loving mouth. Without hesitation she took him all the way down her throat in one long slow motion. She gave him a wet passionate blow job while I continued to lap away at her now wet slit. I loved her sweet taste as she started to dribble down her hole. I didn't miss a drop as I lashed my tongue frantically at it and soon I was rewarded as her hips began to buck. Moaning loudly, she pulled off him and began to whimper loudly. I felt her legs clamp on my head as she came in a violent gush.

Dutifully I licked each drop of her nectar as it came out. My mouth could only work so fast and as violently as she bucked she smeared my face in her succulent juices. I laid there licking as much as I could. I felt Mr. Taylor hike my ass up into the air. His own tongue found my dripping slit and it was electrifying. He ate my pussy like a savage beast and as I moaned into her slit I felt two of his fingers slip into me. I cried out as he did, then I felt something else. A cold gel was spread over my puckered asshole and his thumb began to slide in. I was about to protest, but Danica clamped on my head with her long legs and held me in place.

"So how tight is she baby?" She purred to him.

"Very. I'm sure she's been fucked in her pussy, but I think she is an anal virgin. Let's find out shall we?" He asked and she nodded her head.

His thick blunt cock head pressed against my asshole but before I could whimper his head began its slow burrow into my ass. I moaned and cried out into her pussy and before long he was halfway in my ass. I was shaking as it felt so damn good, but it hurt like hell! I relaxed as he continued his shoving until I felt his balls on my ass cheeks. I was now fully speared by his thick cock. He held still as it was fully embedded in me. He took it easy at first as he pulled back slowly then pushed back into me. I felt so alive as he began to pick up the pace. My ass was on fire with pain, but my pussy sopped with wetness as he began to fuck me hard. I cried out into Danica's sweet pussy and before long the bumping of my nose to her clit made her began to buck hard on me. My tongue lashed out into her hole and she began to hump my head hard as his intensity picked up. He was slamming into my ass and I was losing my mind. He fucked me hard and dirty for a long while until he suddenly stopped and pulled out of me.

"I'll be back my love, why don't you put her on her back and eat her until she can't see straight." He said with a grin.

Danica laughed seductively and flipped me over. I was shocked at how strong she was and before long she had my arms over my head. Smiling seductively she tied them to the canopy with a pair of stockings she pulled out of a nearby drawer. She saw my nipples rings and her eyes shone darkly. She began to lick and tug on them with her tongue and teeth for a while. I was crying out and wiggling on the bed while she sucked at my nipples hard. I was bucking my hips against her thigh as she continued to suckle. I cried out as an orgasm washed through me like a jolt of electricity. I keened and cried out so loudly she took another stocking and tied my mouth with it.

"God you're so noisy!" She said laughing as she went to the drawer again.

She pulled out a very thick dildo and licked it lovingly. She licked it to get it nice and wet then began to tease my engorged lips with it. The thickness of the dildo was similar in size to Mr. Taylor and before long she began to slide it in and out of me while she sucked my fat clit hard. Her skills at my clit was killing me softly as she chewed it softly and began to fuck me hard with the dildo. I was losing my mind when I felt the hot lights flash before my eyes and I arched into the dildo. I begged and whimpered through the gag for more and she understood well enough what I wanted. Laughing like a demon, she began to furiously pump the dildo in and out of me until I saw the lights and the fire ripped through my body. I came so hard I nearly blacked out. She was holding the toy deep in me as I rode out the orgasm. I felt its thickness stretching against my clamping muscles and I didn't stop spasming for a long while. I swear I came for five minutes as she continued to suck my clit as I came. I pulled back from her as I was very sensitive, but she didn't care. She tore the toy from me and her tongue found my slippery hole and she ate me furiously. My legs went over her shoulders and the contrast of my sheer white stockings and boots against her very dark skin made me come again. Her tongue was too much for me and I slumped against the bed spent.

I was in a happy daze when Mr. Taylor came back out. He picked his wife up and kissed her deeply, sharing my juices with her as he licked her face. They played around like that for a while then Danica started to undress him. She unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off his chest and shoulders. When his shirt came off I saw he had not one tattoo but many. His back had a large blue flamed pyramid on it. His right shoulder had a tiger on it like it was wrapped around his arm and resting on his neck. His chest had a tattoo of her name over his heart. His stomach had the words "Duty Honor Courage" on them. Through the words I saw what looked like scarred over holes on his stomach. I didn't say anything as I couldn't and just looked further. She had him stand up and his pants were undone and they slid off showing me another two tattoos. The one on his right leg was an Asian dragon that wrapped around his leg. The dragon tattoo covered what looked like a nasty scar that covered the front of his leg. It was scary to look at, but I couldn't stop looking. The one on his left leg was a demonic looking serpent. He looked very imposing without his clothes on. His muscles showed he had a long life of hard work, but he was amazing to see.

He turned to see me lying back dazed and he smiled to his wife. He roughly shoved her on her back making her giggle as he did. He was already rock hard and he pointed it at his beautiful wife's hole. She moaned as his mouth found her neck as his dick split her in two. She arched up to meet him and in no time he was to the balls in her. He kissed her roughly and they actually nipped at each other's lips playfully. She grabbed his neck and yanked him to her mouth and the savagely kissed him as he began to fuck her. Her hips were elevated and her legs spread wide as he pumped her like a maniac. She groaned and panted as his thick dick speared her over and over again. Their mouths occasionally met and he would lick her tongue as she stuck it out, then take it in his mouth to kiss her. The fiery passion of their fucking was making me squirm uncomfortably on the bed.

It was after nearly thirty minutes of this pounding I couldn't stand it. They fucked wildly and totally ignored me. Her nails found his back and drug down them as he pounded her and he grinned with a feral light as she did. She was moaning a high pitched moan as he pummeled her. The fucking at that point was raw and nasty. Her sweet musk was in the air as she was so very aroused. His own sweat covered body showed his pleasures as she wrapped her stocking clad legs around his hips as he pounded her relentlessly. She was covered in her own sweat as well as his and then he smiled darkly and flipped them over. She landed on top of him and wiggled hard on him. Her sexy dark body against his white tattoo covered body was so delicious looking I needed to get into it. I wanted to taste them both and be theirs. I was whimpering as my own pussy sopped with arousal. I saw him look over at me and he grinned darkly. He shuffled hard and then his hand was near my box and three of his fingers dug in. I cried out as she rode him and he finger fucked me. I was whimpering and coming so much I couldn't think. He kept on his finger fucking until I saw his eyes get that look. He grabbed her hips and began to pump upwards hard and she cried out as she came hard and he filled her to the brim with a deafening roar.

She bit her lip and whimpered as his hot seed filled her up then she smiled at me. She got off of him and had him undo the restraints. He shoved me to my back and she straddled my head. The juices in her pussy mixed with his yummy seed dripped out of her. I latched my mouth onto her hole and sucked it out. It tasted so damn good I couldn't stop. I closed my eyes as I ate her and she whispered sweetly to me of how good it felt. I didn't realize it, but Mr. Taylor was up to something. I felt my legs spread and to my shock his rock hard cock speared me!

"I had him take a double dose of Viagra honey. He is going to be a horny goat for at least another forty five minutes. So you better get used to him fucking you because tonight you're going to become ours, like it or not." Danica purred.

I wanted to be theirs and to prove it I increased my frenzied licking of her dripping hole. She cried out as much as I did as he fucked me like a savage animal. His pumps stretched me out so damn bad I felt he was going to rip something. I cried out into her muff and he continued his pounding of me. I didn't want him to stop, ever! My legs were in his hands as he pumped me hard and dirty. I couldn't stop what I was doing, nor did I want to as I felt another orgasm rip through me. I came hard and my cries triggered another orgasm from Danica. After she was done she rolled off me and he leaned over my body. At that angle his pounding became so deep. He rocked my hips up making the angle even deeper. I was trying to hump back against him, but my hips were so worn out from the fucking I just laid back and let him continue.

He suddenly flipped me to my hands and knees. He didn't remove himself from me as he did and it felt so good. His pounding became harder and more savage at this angle. I was head down ass up and he continued to fuck me like an animal. I was moaning into the sheets with my hands gripping them like a life preserver in a storm. I felt my body tense up as another massive quake struck me and I couldn't keep this up. I looked at him and in the sweetest little girl's voice I had said,

"Please cum Sir!"

He laughed and looked to his wife who nodded her head. He flipped me to my back and straddled my tits suddenly. His cock in hand he stroked it hard and fast. I opened my mouth like a good girl and as I did his first rope arched out across my face up to my forehead. His second and third hit my mouth and cheeks. His last three went into my mouth and down my chin. He slipped himself into my mouth as his cock finished its spasms. I looked up with my cum covered face and his thick cock in my mouth to see Danica with a camera taking a few pictures. I looked so slutty and I loved it. I gave her a good show as I sucked his beautiful dick into my mouth and cleaned off my juices. I licked his dick from base to tip as she got that on camera.

"Oh we are definitely keeping this one honey!" Danica exclaimed.

"Are you sure of that my love?" He asked teasingly.

Danica put the camera down and crawled to him on her hands and knees. She kissed his leg to his waist and up to his midsection. She seemed so submissive as she did it that I doubted for a second she had been dominating me so thoroughly.

"Please baby? Please can we keep her?" She asked as she trailed soft kisses up his belly to his chest.

"I've been a good girl all year." She said in a seductive school girl voice.

He took her face in his hands and kissed her deeply. She moaned into his mouth as he smiled at her and whispered.

"If that's what you want my love."

I smiled happily at them as my face was still covered. Mr. Taylor got off me and she came to me and licked my face clean. I was enjoying the licking when I saw her lean over me and kiss me with a mouthful of his sweet seed. We shared his seed happily as he watched. Our kissing became so damn hot and dirty his cock came back to life. I couldn't believe it!

"I think it's time we break her for anyone else honey." He said smugly.

Danica laughed and got off me. I saw her go to her closet and I was suddenly worried. He got onto his back and pulled me to him. He threw me on top of him and his thick cock sank deep into me. I moaned as he slapped my ass and I began to ride him. He felt so good at this angle I couldn't stop bucking. I was moaning and my hands found his pecs and dug into them. He kept me going with his slaps and I felt so dirty I totally got into it.

"Am I a good girl Mr. Taylor?" I asked him sweetly as I rode him.

"Not yet slut, but your gonna be." He said with a grin.

He yanked me towards him and kissed me deeply. I moaned into his hungry mouth as he kissed me and showed me I was now his. Suddenly I felt a presence behind me and before I could say anything I felt the gel on my ass again. I looked back and Danica's hand shoved my head onto his collarbone. I felt that very thick dildo slip into my ass and before I knew it she was all the way in me.

I cried out as they began to fuck me raw. He laid back as she did the hard work. Her pumps would slam me into his cock and his slaps would make me jump back into her. They kept this up for a long time. Occasionally they would both surge deep in me. I was so lost I couldn't scream. I kept up my own frantic pace as best I could then suddenly it all snapped in me.

"Fuck me!" I screamed suddenly. They grinned and did so.

I felt myself falling away at the sweet pounding they did. After a long while I felt Danica pull out of me and I was very empty at that moment. I whimpered but she had other plans. She yanked my body back and I looked into her eyes as she kissed me and I moaned into her mouth. She tugged my nipple rings as I bounced furiously on her husband's fat cock. I cried out into her mouth and he suddenly did to me what he did to her. I felt his strong hands grip my hips and he began to surge deep into me. I felt the burst of hot seed in me and I slumped onto his chest. He was breathing hard and this time I could tell he was done.

Danica curled up behind me and began kissing my neck softly. I moaned happily into Mr. Taylor's body as she nibbled my earlobe. I tilted my head like a cat so she could get all of my neck and she did. Her licks and nibbles made me shudder on his cock one last time then she got up and pulled me off him. She undid the corset and it came off. She then took off the boots and set them to the floor. She stood up and put her leg between my thighs and I slid her stocking off. She did the same with the other foot and I complied. She had me stand up and she took my stockings off as well. She marched me to the bathroom and we got into the shower together.

"Wash me clean sweetie." She commanded and I happily obeyed.

I washed every inch of her beautiful body. I even kissed and licked a few spots making her smile at me. She turned around so I could wash her back and I washed it and my tongue ran over her luscious ass. Her ass was very full, but so damn muscled it was beautiful. I couldn't help what I did next as I slipped a finger into her hole as she leaned forwards. Her succulent pussy lips were laid bare to me and I began to lick and suck on them. After a while she looked back at me and grabbed my hair. She yanked my mouth up to her ass and I ate her asshole with gusto. She was very clean and I couldn't stop. I licked it and my tongue penetrated it softly and she bucked against me. Her eyes narrowed as she felt an orgasm rip into her. She whimpered and gripped the bar in the shower as she came hard against my tongue. I continued to eat her ass until she stopped me and had me finish washing her. When I was done she returned the favor and washed me thoroughly.

We got out and dried off then went back to the bedroom. She had me lay down on my side and she curled into my back. I felt Mr. Taylor's arms go over the both of us and I felt so happy at that moment. I turned into her arms and put my head on her massive tits and cuddled them happily.

"So does this mean I'm yours now?" I whispered.

"Are you?" She bluntly asked back.

"Yes Mistress." I said in my little voice.

"Good girl." She purred. "Now go to sleep honey, well deal with the particulars in the morning." She commanded.

I snuggled deep into her beautiful tits and soon was asleep. I dreamed of them keeping me and I hoped that I could keep on being theirs forever.

12