Taming the Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
884 Followers

Brooke sitting in the front seat of the squad car heard the whole exchange as she felt her whole body tingle. She was scared and knew she was in trouble, but she didn't have much of a choice. She looked at Steve as he was coming back to the car and he was easily a foot taller and maybe 100 pounds heavier than she was and it was all muscle. She knew she had no chance of escape, then she looked again at his crotch and there was a massive bulge there going halfway down his thigh. If that was indeed his cock she knew she was going to be well and truly fucked with the thought scaring and exciting her and her whole body quivered at the thought.

Steve got in the car and they drove off with Brooke sitting topless with her hands cuffed behind her sitting on the passenger seat. They drove for only four or five blocks and then Steve pulled into the driveway, got out, opened the garage door and then pulled the car into the garage. He shut the garage door and came in opened Brooke's door and then picked her up out of the seat and carried her into the house.

The garage door entered into the kitchen and Steve set Brooke on top of the kitchen counter. He laid her on her back and pulled her skirt and panties down at the same time, so now she was completely nude. Brooke had never felt so vulnerable in her entire life; she was naked, lying on the counter with her arms cuffed behind her back and a huge monster of a man getting ready to fuck the shit out of her. She knew she should be afraid but instead she was exhilarated and couldn't wait to have that huge hunk of man meat shoved in her pussy.

Steve unbuckled his belt, dropped his pants and bend over to take off his shoes and remove his pants. When he stood back up Brooke gasped as she saw the monster waiting to tame her pussy as she felt a shiver run through her. His cock was easily the biggest she had ever seen and it seemed to her it had to be close to a foot long, maybe not that long but at least 8 inches. It was big and fat, she knew she was in for a fucking like she's never had before and the thought of that monster scared her while exciting her at the same time. Brooke was looking at this beautiful monster cock while Steve leaned down and sucked her pussy lips into his mouth as he began to shove his long tongue deep into her pussy.

Brooke had never felt a tongue go that deep into her before, her hips climbed off the counter begging for more, and more is what she got. Steve's mouth covered her clit and sucked on it as his tongue dove deep inside her pussy and Brooke's whole body began to shake with a hunger that suddenly consumed her body. Brooke had many women and a few men eat her pussy before, but Steve was a master and he quickly rekindled her earlier passion, quickly whipping her body into a frenzy clamoring for more.

Brooke felt that now that she was about to be taught a lesson by a master and everyone that had fucked her before was an amateur compared was about to happen to her. A tremor ran through her body from her toes to her scalp as Steve rapidly began to flick her clit with his tongue and she felt her body quickly rushing to an orgasm. Right before she went over the edge he stopped and let her cool down, then he drove her towards the edge again with his tongue and again he stopped. He kept doing this until Brooke was screaming and begging him to finish her. She had always been the tease and now she was being teased masterfully and being driven insane with the need to cum.

Her hips were bouncing on the counter trying to get enough stimulation to push her over the edge, but Steve held her tight controlling when she would cum. Finally when her body was quivering with need and she was begging for him to take her he pushed her over the edge and sucked her clit deep into his mouth as he pummeled it with his tongue.

Brooke felt every muscle in her body exploded in orgasmic release, but he didn't let her end there as he continued pummeling her sensitive clit relentlessly taking her higher and higher. Brooke's clit was so sensitive now her body was squirming trying to get away from the sensation and finally Steve relented and pulled his lips from her pussy. Brooke was still quivering with the intensity of the orgasm he had just forced on her when she felt him sliding her off the counter and then the head of his massive cock started probing her pussy lips.

Brooke looked down and saw that massive truncheon probing her pussy lips and she felt the hair stand up on the back of her neck. She never had anything remotely approaching the size in her tight quim as he started rubbing back and forth through the lips of her pussy she felt her breath catch in both fear and excitement.

Based on how tightly she gripped his fingers Steve knew how tight Brooke's pussy was going to be and he knew he had to take it slow in the beginning. He started using her pussy nectar to provide lubrication for his cock's journey as he rubbed the head of his cock through her pussy lips and caressing her clit with each swipe. As he started pushing into her pussy he could see her lips spreading wide to try and accommodate his girth and her clit was forcefully uncovered. Her clit was red, full of blood and throbbing waiting for stimulation.

Brooke felt her pussy being spread wide and she kept being spread wide until she felt like she was going to tear. She didn't tear but the stretch kept going spreading wide and then suddenly he popped through her outer lips into her pussy and tearing sensation stopped but she felt stuffed with cock and he only had the head of his cock in her, he still had another 7 inches to go.

As he popped inside her pussy Steve felt the tight squeeze and knew is going to have to watch his control because this tight soft pussy felt so good wrapped around his cock. He let the head of his cock sit and rest inside her pussy while he started caressing her clit with one hand and pinching and pulling on her nipples with the other.

Brooke felt like she was an erotic dream, first she had been finger fucked by car sales woman, kidnapped by a gigantic cop and now she had this huge cock inside her getting ready to tame her pussy. These were things she read about, but didn't really happen to her, until now.

"Holy shit that monster cock is stretching my pussy so good. Oh god fuck me hard." She moaned.

Steve started small thrusting motions with his cock going slightly deeper with each thrust and by the time he had half his cock inside Brooke she was thrashing and moaning, trying to pull him deeper with her legs. Since her arms were still cuffed behind her, she used her legs to try and get more of that monster in her needy pussy. Steve got the hint and in one push sunk another quarter of his cock in her tight hole. She was even tighter the further he went and he wasn't sure he could get all of his cock in her. But he was sure going to try.

Brooke's hips jumped off the counter in euphoric splendor. No one had ever been this deep, she had never been this stretched like this, and the feelings were amazing. Her pussy lips were spread so wide open that every gust of air stimulated her uncovered clit and every time Steve pulled back her pussy would cling to his cock turning itself inside out. Brooke never felt anything remotely like this and she never wanted to end. Her whole body was tingling and she was building to a spectacular cum.

"Oh god you're so deep ... Holy shit you're going to make me cum again... tame this pussy ... fuck me hard." She screamed.

Brooke thought Steve was all the way inside her, but when she told him to fuck her hard Steve took the hint and did exactly that. Steve pulled all the way back to her pussy lips and then plowed into her burying his entire cock in her pussy slamming against her uncovered clit. Brooke's whole body convulsed as she felt the entire length and breadth of Steve's cock slam into the depths of her pussy and when her clit was pummeled at the same time her entire body exploded in orgasmic euphoria. Brooke saw fireworks behind her eyes and every part of her body from her scalp to her toes tingled as she screamed her release.

"Oh god ... Oh my fucking god ... I feel you in my stomach ... I'm cumming ... Oh god."

Steve slid Brooke's quivering body off the counter and into his arms and she was now being held weightless by his arms and the massive cock that had impaled her. Steve slid one arm up her back to stabilize her and the other hand cupped her ass as he now began to drive his cock in and out of her clasping pussy. Steve used his hand to pull her up off of his cock and then let gravity impale her on his massive truncheon.

Brooke felt her whole body go into overdrive as her stretched and spasming pussy overruled all other bodily functions. Her legs and belly were shaking as her orgasm seemed to intensify and her handcuffed arms were trying to break free from the cuffs binding her. Her head rolled back on her shoulders as her mouth opened and closed in silent passionate scream and for a few moments her body forgot how to breathe.

Steve continued to relentlessly drive his cock into Brooke's unresisting pussy, every time she felt his cock hit bottom and her clit was crushed between their bodies her passionate euphoria flamed anew. Brooke had never felt anything like this and she didn't know if it was one long orgasm or multiples piled on top of each other. Her body was twitching and shaking in an erotic dance seemed to have no end and of which she seemed to have no control.

Brooke didn't think she couldn't take anymore when suddenly she felt some soft hands clasped her waist and as those soft hands also touched Steve his pummeling stilled. Brooke twisted her head around and saw Maria behind her, but then in horror she realized Maria had a strap on dildo and was aiming at her asshole. Maria used her fingers to apply some grease to her rosebud and then began to feed the strap-on into Brooke's ass. As she felt a burning sensation in her asshole Brooke screamed.

"NNOOOO ... Dear God NNOOOO."

Brooke felt full and stretched before with just Steve's cock and now with Maria taking her asshole she was stretched beyond her ability to cope and continued scream as Maria's strap-on dildo continued its journey into her ass. Steve reached between their bodies and began to stroke her clit and the pain started to ease mixed with pleasure. The competition between Steve and Maria started again with Brooke's helpless body trapped as the pawn in their competition.

Steve once again started pulling Brooke up and down his cock but this time it also served to move Maria's dildo in and out of her ass. Maria started adding her thrusts to Steve's and soon Brooke was being buffeted between the cock in her pussy and the dildo in her ass. She felt like a helpless marionette being manipulated by these two puppet masters, but soon the pain ended and the pleasure began to consume her once again.

As Brooke felt the orgasm began to build she realized being helplessly buffeted between these two competing forces had ratcheted up her excitement. When the orgasm finally hit Brooke felt like she was strapped to a rocket flying into outer space and her earthly existence faded before the power being unleashed through her body. She couldn't breathe, couldn't think, couldn't speak, but could only feel as her whole body was centered on her pussy and ass.

Brooke felt her body go into a seizure as the orgasmic power was unleashed on her body and she began to spasm between Steve and Maria's unrelenting pounding.

Each cum piled on top of the next like a series of tsunami's sweeping and pushing her before its unstoppable its power. The dildo in her ass made everything tighter making his cock rub relentlessly against her clit and g-spot. Brooke had trouble catching her breath with each cum robbing her of breath. She keep seeing her vision narrow and fade until she felt her whole body go limp as everything faded to black as she fainted.

When Brooke came to she was sitting on the floor with Maria's arms wrapped around her holding her. The handcuffs were gone, as was Steve. Brooke felt completely exhausted and those muscles that weren't completely limp were very sore. She tried to roll over but her boneless limp body refused to cooperate and Maria had to help her stand. Her pussy and ass were gaping open and her thighs sticky with the combined juices from her and Steve. As she got her wobbly legs underneath her, she now completely understood the term "walking bowlegged". Her pussy and ass were both so sore she couldn't stand to have anything touch her.

Maria helped her get into her skimpy dress and helped her walk out to the car. As she walked outside she realized it was still mid-day and over the last hour her whole life changed. She sat gently in the seat of the car and laid her head back to rest as Maria drove the car away. When the car stopped, Brooke figured they were back in the dealership, but she looked out the window she saw they were in front of a tattoo parlor. She looked over at Maria questioningly and she responded.

"I'm getting your nipples pierced, and you will love it."

Brooke remembered Maria talking about the piercing but hadn't remembered making a decision, but wait she said she was Maria's bitch. Brooke looked over submissively at Maria, her mind was still fuzzy so she nodded her head and walked into the tattoo parlor.

End

Oupa99
Oupa99
884 Followers
12