Taming the Teaser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,272 Followers

Joe climbed off her Catherine and she rolled over, freeing herself from Tommy's cock. She lay on the bed in silence as the men packed away the cameras and got dressed. Robert took the gear and left first. The others high-fived each other and expressed the satisfaction with Catherine as they too left. Leaving only Tommy and Catherine alone in the apartment.

Tommy sat down on the edge of the bed. "You're free to go now, Catherine. But don't even think of telling anyone. By the time Robert is through editing that tape it will look like you were every bit of a willing participant. If you say anything then copies of that tape and the pictures will be all over the school. And I've read your paperwork. I know that your scholarship has a morals clause in it. Plus, I'm more than willing to spill the beans on our little deal to help you cheat on Johnson's exams. I'll just say that these you fucked me to get me to do it. After seeing the tape everyone will believe it. You will get expelled and lose your scholarship too."

Catherine lay on the bed thinking over her dilemma. She already knew that she wasn't going to tell anyone about this before Tommy even made his threat. The last thing she wanted was for anyone to know that she had been gangbanged, especially by these guys. And that she had enjoyed it. Knowing that they had a tape and pictures only ensured that she would do whatever it took to keep the guys quiet. Even if it meant returning for more sex. In fact, Catherine thought that she might be able to use this in her favor. Maybe she can trick the guys into blackmailing her into continuing to have sex with them. That way she could pretend not to enjoy it but still satisfy her newfound urges.

PAS
PAS
4,272 Followers
12