Taming the Teenage Shrew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her head down further as I emptied my load across her tongue and down her throat. Soon, she stopped struggling and started swallowing.

When I knew that I had emptied out, I released her head and collapsed back in my chair. Amber still held onto my softening shaft as we both relaxed.

"I never let Jake cum in my mouth," she said, finally.

"I'm not Jake," I replied.

"No, you're not," she responded quietly, as she leaned forward and licked a drop of remaining cum from the head of my cock.

She finally released my shaft, and I told her to stand up again.

She rose and looked at me. "Take off your clothes," I told her.

She gasped softly, and started to unbutton the rest of her blouse. When she dropped it to the floor, I looked up at her small tits, and said, "Nice. Very cute."

"Do you think so?" she asked as she cupped them in her hands. "I wish they were bigger. Jake teases me because they're too small."

"I told you before, Jake's an idiot. Your tits are perfect for your body."

Amber blushed as she softly squeezed her tits, and smiled slightly.

"Finish taking off your clothes," I told her.

I watched as she reached behind and lowered the zipper on her skirt. She stepped out of it as it hit the floor, and then stood there. She was wearing a white lace thong, and it was still pulled slightly to the side, exposing her sparse blond hairs.

She looked at me, and I raised my eyebrows. She then slid her thumbs inside the waistband and dropped it to the floor, stepping out of them, also.

"VERY nice," I said softly, as I ran my eyes up the length of her young, slim body. "Turn around for me."

She did as I told her, pausing so I got a good look at her firm little ass.

When she turned back around, I stood and faced her. Placing my hands on her hips again, I turned her back so that she could sit again.

Walking behind her, I pushed the chair in so that she was sitting again. I turned her towards my desk, and reached around her so that I could operate the computer.

I re-opened the folder containing the videos, and opened one up that I thought she would enjoy, this one with a woman about 15 years younger than me.

Amber gasped softly when she realized what I was doing, but she didn't say anything. I knelt down on the floor, turning the chair slightly, and got between her knees, pushing them open.

Her eyes got wide as she looked down at me as I started kissing her inner thighs. "Ohhh! Shit!" she groaned.

When I got higher on her legs, I reached up and pulled her forward in the seat, so that her ass was just hanging off the edge. I heard a sharp intake of breath as I leaned in to kiss her belly, just above her mound.

"Oh my god," she moaned softly. "Are you gonna ...?"

I stopped and looked up at her. "Am I gonna, what?" I asked

"Are you gonna...kiss me...there?" she finally got out.

"I'm going to kiss you, and lick you," I told her.

"Ohhhh!" she moaned again, a little louder. "I've never..."

"You've never what?" I pressed.

"I've never been...kissed...there," she told me.

"You've never been kissed, where?" I asked, pushing her even farther.

"On my...pussy," she answered, almost in a whisper. We could here the sound of my voice moaning on the screen now, and I knew that it was at the part where the woman was sucking my cock. Sucking it very well, too, if I remembered correctly.

"You're telling me that Jake had you suck him off, but he never ate your pussy?" I asked her.

"Jake said that real men didn't...didn't eat pussy," she told me.

"And what did I tell you about Jake?" I asked her.

"Jake's an idiot."

Laughing, I asked, "What about the other boys you've been with?"

"Jake's the only boy that I've been with, like that," she answered.

"If I slide my tongue the length of your hot, wet little slit, and make it dance across your clit, are you going to think that I'm not a real man?" I asked, lightly passing my fingertip along her pussy, just for emphasis.

"No!" she responded quickly, almost in a moan.

"Good. Now watch the video," I told her, and lowered my head again.

Amber moaned again as I placed her legs over my shoulders and slid my tongue up along the sides of her wet slit.

Now I could hear the woman on moaning on screen, telling me that I was doing to her the same thing that I was about to do to Amber.

I started flicking my tongue quickly and lightly across her clit, and I heard Amber moan loudly, as her body stiffened momentarily, and her hands gripped the arms of the chair.

I began to slide my tongue up and down the length of her wet pussy, and slid it as deep as I could when I reached her tight hole. She moaned again when she felt my tongue enter her pussy, and she pressed her hips forward.

As I slid my tongue back up to her clit, I placed a fingertip just inside her wet hole and started wiggling it around slightly. She sighed and moaned again, moving her hips even more.

"Ohhh yeah!" I heard as I slid my finger in a little deeper. I knew that most women are more sensitive on the right side of their clit, along the hood, so I was concentrating on that area, my tongue moving slower now.

It wasn't long before Amber started moving her hips forward, gasping and moaning even louder. When I looked up at her between her legs, I saw that her eyes were glued to the computer screen, and she had a hand pinching and pulling on one of her stiff nipples. I also knew, from the sounds on the screen, that the woman that she was watching was also reaching an orgasm.

I added a second finger to the mouth of her pussy, and slowly started sliding both of them in deeper as I wrapped my lips around her hard little clit, and started to gently suck on it.

"Ohhh yesss!" she exclaimed, reaching down with her free hand and holding my head tightly. As I sucked on her clit, flicking my tongue across the tip, I started curling my fingers along the top wall of her pussy, first one, then the other.

Amber was pushing her hips towards my face faster now, and her breath was getting heavy and short. I released her clit and started sliding my tongue along the entire shaft and hood, as I moved my fingers faster.

"Oh my god! Oh shit! Oh yessss!" she yelled, as her body started to stiffen. I could feel her pussy walls clamp down on my fingers, and she began to shake slightly. "Oh god! I'm cumming!"

I slowed down my tongue, but continued curling my fingers, as her body shook and her hips humped upwards through her orgasm.

As her body slowed down, I started to stand up, slowly sliding my wet fingers from her still spasming pussy. I passed my fingers over her clit, quickly and lightly, and her body jumped in the chair.

As she sat in the chair, trying to catch her breath, I brought my fingers, coated in her juices, up to her mouth. When she felt them on her bottom lip, at first she stuck her tongue out, and then quickly pulled it back, shaking her head and moaning.

I held her head still and slid my fingers into her mouth, and she stopped protesting. She started licking and sucking my fingers clean, and I released her head.

When I felt that she had cleaned them well enough, I slipped them back out, and slid them across her still stiff nipples. Amber sighed at the feel of my wet fingertips on her tits, and sat back in the chair.

"Oh my god!" she sighed. "I've never done that before! That was amazing!"

"You've never done what before?" I asked her.

"I've never cum like that," she told me.

She looked over at me, and her eyes went straight to my cock, once again starting to get hard.

"So do you think Jake was right?" I asked her. "DO real men eat pussy?"

"Jake's an asshole," she replied, as she reached out and took my cock in her hand.

Amber leaned forward and wrapped her lips around my cock again, moaning around it as it got harder in her mouth.

"That's it," I told her. "Suck my cock. Get it nice and hard again, so I can fuck your tight little pussy with it."

I heard, and felt, her moan when I said that, and she started sucking and stroking my shaft with a renewed enthusiasm.

When she had my staff nice and hard, I grabbed a hand full of her dirty blonde hair and pulled her back.

"Stand up," I told her.

By now, the video that she was watching was coming to an end, so I stood behind her, my hard, wet cock pressing against her ass, and whispered in her ear.

"Do you want to keep watching some videos while I fuck you?" I asked her.

She nodded her head, and whispered, "Yes."

"Good. Find one that you want to watch," I told her, as I leaned her forward towards the desk and slid my cock head along her wet slit up towards her tight little ass.

She moaned as she took the mouse in her hand and started searching, moving her hips and wiggling her ass to match my movements.

As soon as she clicked on one that she wanted to watch, I sat in my chair and turned her around, facing me. As I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me, she straddled the chair, lifting her legs up over the arms.

She looked down at me, and I placed the head of my cock at the opening of her hot, wet pussy. As we looked each other in the eyes, I pulled her down on top of my pole. We both moaned loudly as my thick shaft invaded her tight hole, and she grasped the edge of my chair tightly. I spun the chair around so that she was facing the desk again.

"Oh damn!" I breathed into her ear as I pulled her body towards mine. "You are SO tight!"

She moaned, wiggling her hips sideways, and gasped. "Oh my god! I feel so full!"

I held tight to her hips as she started moving them back and forth, riding me as she watched the video that she picked.

I slipped my arms under her legs and started to lift her body a couple of inches, sliding her up and down on my shaft, as she started moving her hips back and forth.

After a couple of minutes, Amber leaned in and pressed her body against mine. She buried her head against my shoulder, and I could feel her hard nipples pushing into my chest.

I slid my arms out from under her legs, and reached up along her back, grabbing another hand full of hair. As I pulled it back, I told her to watch the video.

She gasped, and ground her hips against me as she raised her head again. I slid my arms around her firm little ass and grabbed her ass cheeks tightly.

Amber moaned again, and started moving her hips faster. As her eyes remained glued on the screen, her moans and groans mixing with those coming from the speakers, I reached one hand a little further and pressed it lightly against her tight asshole.

She let out a loud gasp as I wiggled my finger around, massaging her pussy juices into her back entrance.

As I pressed a little harder, she let out a long, low moan and started moving her hips farther back and forth.

"Ohhh yeahhhh!" she groaned. "Oh god! I'm cumming!!"

Her body collapsed onto mine as another orgasm swept over her, and I held on as she started to shake again. I could feel her tight pussy squeezing the length of my shaft as her juices flowed from the hot little hole.

We stayed like that for a few minutes as her breathing slowed down again, and when I looked up at her, I saw that she was still watching the computer screen.

When I sensed that she was back to normal, I softly told her to stand back up. She moaned as she rose, and my cock slid from her pussy, and she looked down at it, taking her eyes off of the computer for the first time in a while.

Before I could say anything, or stand up myself, Amber got down on her knees and immediately dropped her mouth over my cock, moaning as she took me in as deep as she could.

"Oh yes!" I moaned, as I felt her tongue sliding along the length of the bottom of my shaft.

She continued sucking on my pole, until I reached down and pulled her up by her shoulders. She looked disappointed as she stood, and reached down and slipped a couple of fingers around my staff.

Finally, I stood and walked around behind her. As I pressed my hard, wet cock, shining with her pussy juice and saliva, against her firm asscheeks, I gently walked her forward a couple of steps, to the chair.

Amber knelt on the chair, facing the back, as I crouched behind her. With my hands on her hips, I shoved my cock back into her pussy, burying it in one push.

"Nnnhhh," she grunted, as my cock bottomed out inside her wet hole. She wrapped her arms around the back of the chair, and I moved my hands to the arms, leaning the chair back slightly.

As I started sliding my shaft in and out of her tight hole, Amber gasped at the new angle that my cock was sliding into her, and let out a soft, low moan.

Her pussy felt even tighter at this angle, and I had to moan at the new sensation.

Keeping a tight grip on the arms of the chair, I continued fucking her like that, changing speeds and the depth of my strokes.

Soon, Amber dropped her head and moaned loudly.

"Oh my goddd! That feels SO GOOD!" she wailed.

"Oh yeah!" I replied. "Your little pussy is SO tight!"

"Oh yeah!" she gasped. "Fuck me! Fuck my tight pussy! Make me cum again!"

She started pushing back against me, and I slammed harder forward.

"Oh damn!" I moaned. "You're gonna make me cum like that!"

"Oh yeah!" she gasped. "Cum! I wanna feel you cum! Oh yeahhh!"

Right after that, Amber moaned again, loudly this time. Her body started shaking again, and her back stiffened up.

"Ohhh yessss!" she moaned, and I felt her pussy start squeezing my cock again. I knew right away that I was just about done, so I started taking long, full strokes in and out of her pussy.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeahhh!" she gasped, feeling my cock slide almost all the way out, and then slam back froward. "Oh shit! I'm cumming!"

That did it for me. I slammed my hips forward and moved my hands back up to her hips. I held her tight and bucked against her, feeling her pussy walls squeezing my cock, trying to milk it dry.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled as I felt my cock explode deep inside her pussy. I could feel my shaft spew it's load, and that set her off again.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she moaned, as her body collapsed against the back of the chair.

I continued to hold onto her, as my body recovered and finished emptying inside her pussy.

Finally, I slowly slid my deflating shaft from her still squeezing hole, and stepped backwards towards another seat.

Amber moaned at the feeling of her empty pussy, and turned around to look at me. As I sat down, she climbed off of the chair and crawled towards me.

"Oh my god! I love your cock!" she groaned as she wrapped her fingers around it again.

She started licking it clean, until I had to gently push her away. She looked disappointed again, until I told her that the head of my cock was just too sensitive right now, and she seemed to accept that.

She climbed onto the seat with me, and lay her head on my chest. "Oh my god!" she gasped. "That was incredible! I've NEVER felt like that before."

I sat there as I tried to regain my senses, and then I spoke to her.

I grabbed her by her hair again, and pulled back on it so that she was looking up at me. "I'm glad that you enjoyed," I told her. "You are a very beautiful young lady, and you deserve to know what GOOD sex is."

"But, I'm telling you right now," I continued, pulling tighter on her hair, "if I EVER catch you going through something that you have no right to, or yelling and cussing at your father again, you're done."

Amber lowered her eyes as far as she could. "Yes, sir," she said softly. "I promise that I'll respect your privacy, and show a lot more respect to my father."

"Good," I replied. "I'd hate to see your lessons end now."

I released her hair, and we sat for a minute.

"Will you film me next time?" Amber asked softly.

12