Tammy's Panties Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pantyperv
pantyperv
361 Followers

Maria stared straight at me and said, "Oh Pete Jimmy's cock is so big! I've never loved your dick as much as I love his. He touches places you could never touch. Oh I love it sooo much. I'm a slut for his big cock. I want him to keep fucking me. Oh god! Oh yes! Oh yeah!

Maria was having orgasm after orgasm! The sounds and site of this guy fucking my girlfriend, and Tammy's rubbing sent me over the top. My load exploded out of my panties. I got come all over Tammy. My goo was all between the fingers of her hand. She raised her hand and slowly licked the come off her fingers.

"Well it looks like someone is enjoying the show. How do you like watching Maria come all over Jimmy's cock? Look how much she enjoys big cocks! Don't you wish you had a big cock? You're pathetic panty boy. I could get more satisfaction from my finger than I could from you. How does it feel to know that Maria will never feel that little dick of yours again?"

I was getting angry at Tammy's taunting, but I was also starting to get hard again. "Get down here and make yourself somewhat useful. Get my pussy ready for Jimmy's big cock. Lick my pussy like a good little panty boy!"

I removed Tammy's little yellow panties and started nibbling on her clit. It wasn't long before Tammy was drowning me with her juices. Her moans almost muted the sounds of my girlfriend getting fucked by this well-hung stud.

Jimmy's moans got louder as well and I could tell he was about to come. I lifted my head long enough to see what happened next. He quickly jerked out his cock and sprayed his load all over Maria's panties. Stream after stream of thick, white globs kept hitting the back of Maria's panties. The site made me sick and horny. When the last drop hit, Tammy quickly got up and said, "Panty boy here has made me horny as hell. Let me lick you clean and get you up again so that I can get some of that fat cock for myself. Do you want to help me Maria?"

"You bet your ass I do. That was the best fuck I've ever had in my life! I never knew sex could be that great. I'll gladly take another taste of his meat! You don't mind do you Pete? Not that it matters anymore. You should have never let me fuck another guy in front of you. Now you will have to watch it all the time!"

Doesn't sound to bad to me!

To be continued...

pantyperv
pantyperv
361 Followers
12