Tangled Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stu held his own in the conversation that evening. He heard himself laughing and joking with Cal. It was like being in a men's club, the raw humor, rough camaraderie, and bourbon. They moved from the dining room to sit in the living room to enjoy 'one more round'. At first, Cal sat across from Stu on a chair, but when making a particularly ribald joke, he moved to sit next to Stu on the couch. Cal laid his arm along the back of the couch, leaning in toward Stu who was rapt in Cal's every word.

Then the atmosphere changed. They sat in silence, inches apart. Stu could feel his heart beating, the only sound in the room and his words, "I think I need another drink, I still have my cherry."

***

Mr. Marcus awoke in the bed. It was morning, judging by the light coming through the curtains. He was surprised to be alone, the dream had been so vivid. He even felt an empty ache deep in his gut. The bed clothes were tangled and tossed. It must have been quite a dream. Then he heard it, the sound of a heavy stream of piss in the toilet. It wasn't a dream. It had really happened. But what had happened? His memory was kind of fuzzy, oh yes, the bourbon.

Cal came into the bedroom, naked, his cock swinging with each step. He climbed into the bed, lying next to Stu -- Mr. Marcus didn't sleep with anyone, much less another man -- cuddling against Stu, taking a moment to adjust his balls and drape his cock across Stu's middle. Nice.

Stu's mind began to clear, the memories came into focus. "Cal, it really happened last night didn't it?"

"Yes, Stu, several times."

"I remember you looking at me, when we were on the couch. What did you say, first I mean?"

"Stu, I hope this doesn't mess things up between us, but this is something I gotta do."

"Yes, that's it." Stu began to recite his memory of the night. "It was like a dream, and yet it was real. You leaned toward me and kissed me, full on the mouth. I had a momentary reservation, but something in me gave way. Your tongue was deep into my mouth, tasting of bourbon and lust. Next I was aware that you had opened my shirt and were massaging my left nipple. Heaven. I was so hard."

"You said, 'Stu, I don't want to stop, but I'm afraid I've over stepped the boundary here.'

"I ached for the kiss to continue. You hadn't crossed any line. I hadn't realize, until then, that this could happen. It took my breath away. I didn't know how much I wanted this. I had been dreaming of this since that day on the bench in the sun. I don't know where I got the courage, but I knew I had to be with you. That's when I took you by the hand, and led you to the bedroom. My lonely bed looked inadequate as a place for two men to make love. It would have to do."

"You came up to me and unbuttoned my shirt, peeling it off me. I did the same to you. I had to stop a moment, to savor your magnificent hairy chest. You unbuckled your own pants, dropping them to the floor, kicking off your shoes and pants, then turned to unbuckle me. When you reached into my pants and began massaging my cock and balls, I was overwhelmed with excitement. You kissed me again. My hands reached out to touch you. I could feel your cock throb at my touch. It was hot. I could feel the beating of your heart in your cock."

"'May I?' I asked."

"You answered, 'Anything you want, Stu.'"

***

Stu pulled down Cal's briefs, the long fat cock springing free, the heavy balls stretching down. In the locker room he had a moment's glance, now he took the cock into his hands and kissed it. Cal lengthened and hardened. "Suck it, Stu, suck my cock." Stu complied, kneeling down, more eager than he could imagine. "Yes, that's good, Stu, keep sucking." Stu reached up to grasp Cal's low hanging balls. "That's it, grab those balls." Stu grabbed and sucked, following every direction from Cal, craving to satisfy this man. It became his whole being.

"Come here, Stu." Cal eased his cock from Stu's mouth, taking Stu's hands from his balls. He raised Stu by the arms, to kiss him again. "Let's get on the bed." Stu complied. From nowhere, Cal produced a package of condoms and tube of lube. It seemed odd to Stu, but he couldn't focus on that, he was too aroused. Cal lay him on the bed and stripped away his pants and underwear. Cal took Stu's penis into his mouth and sucked greedily. He pushed Stu's legs up, reaching under and began fingering Stu's ass. Stu could feel the cool of lubricant being pushed into his ass. He had only been touched there during a medical exam. This was totally different, meeting a need he felt deep inside. One, then two fingers sought his center. Cal continued his oral pleasuring, sucking hard as he pressed a third finger into Stu. Stu shouted, "Oh my god." Cal seemed to suck the momentary pain out through Stu's penis. Three fingers wriggled and flexed in Stu's ass.

"Ready, Stu?"

"Are you going to fuck me?"

"Yes, Stu, I am."

"I'm a little scared."

"No need, this will feel great. We'll go slow, keep talking with me, let me know how it feels. Relax, and want it. Want it with your whole body."

"I do, Cal, I really do."

"Good."

Stu felt the fingers withdraw, replaced a moment later by the fat knob of Cal's cock. It felt enormous. Cal applied some pressure, Stu wriggled a bit and the head popped into Stu's ass. It was both a relief and a shock. Stu's ass was still stretched, but Cal's shaft was not quite as thick as his cock head. Cal continued pressing in. Stu felt the distinct ridge of Cal's cock head opening his anal canal. It was fascinating to have sensation where he never felt anything before. The stretching of his ass increased as the thickest part of Cal's cock entered. Stu moaned. Cal soothed him, stroking Stu's still hard penis. Stu was becoming accustomed to the full feeling. Cal playfully pulsed his cock inside Stu's ass. They laughed together.

"You could feel that?"

"Yes, I could feel that. I never imagined it would feel like this."

"It gets better, when you're ready."

"Okay. How much more do you have to put in?"

"We're nearly half way, but we don't have to go to the hilt."

"I want you to be satisfied."

"I will be, don't worry. It's got to be good for you, too. You've already taken a lot of cock." Cal began slow, short strokes. "Is that good?"

"Oh, yes, yes, yes."

"Okay, I'll try a little deeper."

Stu gasped as Cal lengthened the strokes. New areas of Stu's ass were being opened. He felt very close to cumming. His mind was focused only on the sensations in his ass. Nothing else in the world existed, just the exquisite feelings of Cal's cock pumping in his ass.

Stu felt a punch, deep in his gut. Cal felt Stu's reaction and froze in place. "Sorry, fella, I got carried away. We need to shift around a little to go deeper." Stu was panicking, struggling to gain control of his body. "Easy, easy, Stu. It will be alright. Relax again. Trust me, it's worth it." Cal's voice was soft, compelling. Stu let go, giving himself to Cal.

Cal altered his angle and pulled Stu's leg, bending at the knee. The spot Stu had felt the punch eased, replaced by a new tension, much like when Cal had first entered him. Stu felt a similar 'pop' and then easing of tension. He could hear Cal catch his breath and then sigh.

"It will go in easier now. I'm past the second ring. It feels fantastic."

Cal began to pump, going deeper and deeper. Stu's mind jumped between the overload of pleasure and a disinterested awareness of Cal's cock, deep in his guts.

"There it is baby, you got it all." Cal's voice was guttural with excitement.

Then it happened, almost without warning. Stu began to orgasm, shooting sperm across the bed. It felt like his soul was being emptied through his penis. Shot after shot after shot.

Stu heard Cal yell out, "Go for it, man. Give me that cum. Yahoo. What a load."

Stu collapsed onto the bed, Cal's penetrating cock the only solid part of Stu's body.

"Had enough?" Cal's question clearly hoped not.

"I've never orgasmed like that before. I feel totally emptied out."

"I think you're done for a while, my man." Cal began to slowly withdraw his still hard cock. Stu felt like his backbone was being pulled out of his ass. It left an emptiness in his guts.

"Don't pull out."

"Gotta. I've got to cum and you can't take anymore fucking, not right now anyway."

Stu felt the strange loneliness of his core, wishing he could feel Cal's orgasming cock inside him, knowing that would somehow complete him. The sad feeling disappeared as Cal rolled Stu onto his back and kneeled between Stu's legs. Cal took his massive cock into both hands and began pumping.

"Yes, there it is, yesssssss." Cal's cock shot cum, hitting Stu in the face and chest. Cal squeezed out a few more shots. "Oh sorry man, I don't usually shoot so far," said Cal as he leaned forward to clean Stu's face with his tongue, lapping the cum greedily. "This stuff really hurts if it gets in your eyes. There, that's better." Cal kissed Stu. Stu could taste Cal's orgasm.

Cal went to the bathroom and returned with a towel and warm wet cloth. He first applied the cloth to Stu's ass, who only then became aware of a gaping, sore sensation there. Cal cleaned the cum off of Stu's chest, pausing to kiss him frequently. Stu felt cared for, even loved in a way. His ass felt like you could drive a truck into it.

Stu could feel Cal's body hair, chest, leg, arm, and pubes as Cal pressed against him. He felt oddly complete in the arms of this large, masculine man. He even was pleased at the sound of soft snoring. It felt so good. He had pleased Cal. He slept.

***

"That all really happened?"

"And a lot more. You are a wonderful lover. You trusted me and you gave into your feelings. You gave me a lot of pleasure and judging from your responses, you got a lot yourself. But, I'm afraid you've lost your cherry." Cal laughed and hugged Stu tight.
CHAPTER TWO

Who was this merry soul in Mr. Marcus's office? The rest of the business staff conjectured as to what could have happened to make such a change in the poor gray man. Even those who had known him since his own undergraduate years could not recall even a day of such spirit. Still, it was Mr. Marcus, even if this one smiled and laughed, seemingly at his own unspoken jokes. The normal minor infractions of punctuality that had been the old Mr. Marcus's pet peeve went unnoticed. In the words of Gladys, "I don't care what he's doing, I just hope he keeps doing it."

What had begun as a twice a week dinner had evolved into nightly trysts, with Cal discreetly arriving after dark and departing before dawn. Mr. Marcus had concerns about propriety, Stu and Cal didn't care. After three weeks and one dreadful drenching rainstorm, Cal moved into Stu's house. Cal assumed the character of a domestically contented man. Stu fussed over him. Cal was a man of great appetites. Stu struggled to accommodate his wants and needs.

Stu was torn when Cal asked to borrow the car for a weekend away, torn between giving to Cal and being separated from him. Cal returned late on Sunday night, tired and reserved. Stu was concerned, only relieved when Cal penetrated him and ejaculated, filling Stu with cum and reassurance. Cal didn't offer any explanation of his weekend away, Mr. Marcus never asked.

What Mr. Marcus did know was that the car had been washed, vacuumed, and gassed up. Groceries and treats had been brought back for him. By Monday morning Cal was as affectionate and unassuming as ever. Stu understood that every man deserves privacy and put his fears away. There was no doubt his life was happier and more content than ever before. People reacted to him with a friendliness that was new to him. He began to feel a part of campus life.

The next weekend, Cal suggested they go out. For Mr. Marcus, it was one thing to be seen around the college, but he was not ready to be 'out' in the world. Cal suggested a bar and dance club across the river. That should be far enough away to be discreet. Cal used every wile to coax Stu out of Mr. Marcus. Stu finally agreed to go.

The club was very dark. The only exception was a small, spotlighted dance floor in the center of the vast room. On the floor, various shirtless young men were lost to the pounding 'house music'. Mr. Marcus longed for his quiet living room and ancient opera recordings though Stu was beginning to feel the beat and Cal tried to coax him onto the dance floor.

"I can't dance" Mr. Marcus protested.

"Come on Stu, loosen up. You're in a gay bar. We're all friends here." Cal tried to be persuasive.

A group of students from the college spotted Cal and came over to talk with him. Mr. Marcus was relieved to not have to dance, but terrified at being seen in a gay bar. He prayed the bar was dark enough.

"Hey Mr. Marcus. You here with Cal? We love coming over here. Nothing like it on our side of the river." Mr. Marcus recognized the student from a class he taught in an earlier semester. The student didn't seem shocked or concerned in any way about his presence in the bar or that he was here with Cal.

"Don't worry, Stu, they think anyone over twenty-five is too old for sex. They think we're here to be friendly."

"Still, this is more than I bargained for." Mr. Marcus sought to flee.

"Okay Stu, drink up and we'll get going. Hey bartender, can we get another round?"

Mr. Marcus fretted until Cal had finished his drink, ignoring the extra drink before him. Then Cal took him by the hand, pausing to wave to the friendly students and left the bar. Outside in the lot, Cal was sorry for pushing Stu to do more than he was comfortable. Cal caught Stu in his arms and kissed him deeply. Stu loved it, Mr. Marcus was terrified. Mr. Marcus sulked the entire drive back to his house. When they got inside, Cal caught him in his arms and began kissing him.

"Stu, I love you. I don't want you to be uncomfortable. But I'm proud that you are my lover. I'd tell the whole world. But I love you enough to respect your concerns about how you will be perceived. I'll try to be content with just loving you here."

Stu melted in Cal's arms. "Fuck me Cal, I need you to love me right now."

The tension between them transformed into lust. They couldn't wait to disrobe, Stu tore off his trousers and led Cal to the living room. Cal dropped his own pants, his cock already raging with hardness. Stu lubricated himself from a dish of olive oil they had left on the coffee table after sharing wine and hors d'oeuvres earlier in the evening. Cal plunged into Stu's ass, their need to love overcoming any caution. In the heated state, they thrashed about, banging into the coffee table, upsetting an unfinished bottle of wine. Stu grabbed at Cal's back, demanding to be penetrated deeper. Their climax came together, Stu blasting between their locked bodies, Cal filling Stu's ass with bolt after bolt of his cum.

"Oh god, that was good." Cal slowly withdrew his cock.

Stu lay back on the couch, ass dripping olive oil and cum. "Interesting salad dressing you made Cal." Stu laughed and then became serious. "I love you Cal. You know, we've never said that before. Nothing in my life has been truer."

"Let's get you cleaned up, lover so we can go to bed and make love again."

***

One morning as Stu, got ready to go to his office, Cal called to him. "Stu, I forgot my password cheat sheet in my office on campus. I need to get a report and some student papers that are online. Can you log me in so I can get these? My first class isn't until 1 PM. And you've been hogging the bathroom consequently I'm not dressed yet."

"I guess so. Do you think my access will work for you?"

"I'll bet you can get to anything on the network. You're the 'go to' man for everybody at the college. Don't you know how important you are?"

"I'm just the accountant."

"Yeah, just the accountant that the Provost, Dr. Waldheim, knows by name and every department head depends on for budgets and board presentations, and every faculty member depends on for payroll and expenses, and every student prays will help when he's short on payments. Just the accountant. This college can't function without you. I knew that the first day I was here. Anyone I asked about anything told me, 'See Mr. Marcus.' I admit that it wasn't a complete coincidence that we met on that bench."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I was seeking you out for payroll stuff. But there you were, sitting like a contented cat in the sun. You were so cute, my heart melted. Then I had to come up with a way to get to know you. You made that easy when you offered your kitchen. I still can't believe it took four weeks to get you to invite me to move in. I was using my best stuff. It was strange to be among the students creeping back to their dorm rooms during the early hours of the morning 'so no one will know'. We all got to know each other pretty quick. Thank god for 'gentlemen's honor'. Though it was hard not to get to giggling when one of my fellow skulkers and I caught each other's eye in class."

"You're here now and that's all that matters. I'm going to be late, so gotta run. Make sure you turn off the computer before you go. We need to be sure the college's records are safe." He bent over the seated Cal and kissed him goodbye, even though they would be in adjacent buildings all day and would surely be back together for some time in the gym later in the afternoon.

***

Winter's coming was heralded by passing flocks of geese, frosty mornings and the falling of the last leaves. Stu and Cal warmed the home of Mr. Marcus. Stu had come to be Mr. Marcus's only personality, though he was still addressed by all as Mr. Marcus, with the exception of the Provost and Cal. The college had come to accept Stu and Cal as a couple, the relationship as normal as any on campus and demonstrably more affectionate. They tried to meet each day for a few short moments on what they came to call 'their bench'.

Cal made a few more weekend trips and Stu fretted until his return, lost in the solitude for two days, a reminder of how he had lived for years. The sun of their relationship shown again upon Cal's return and the time alone was quickly forgotten.

One chill morning, as they lay in each other's arms, calming down after a morning session of loving, Cal suggested they skip the gym that day and have an early dinner. There was a good movie on the television and they could make out by the fire. Stu thought he could get away early and agreed to the tryst. Cal volunteered to go into town to get a few things for dinner, his entire afternoon being free.

Stu walked to the campus, still treasuring the feeling of their loving, warm and deep in his body. He wondered if people could tell what he and Cal did together. They'd never know how it made him feel, he thought. Anyone seeing his face would know well how he felt.

He went to the office as usual and set about his usual duties. He sat at lunch with other faculty members of the Economics Department. He was now comfortable considering himself one of them. They asked after Cal, he not lunching with them. Stu assured them of his well being. The afternoon passed slowly as Stu anticipated the afternoon with Cal. A frequent erection kept him behind his desk much of the time. He managed to collect himself enough to dash out in time to meet Cal.

As he walked through the failing light of the afternoon, he was surprised to see a car in his driveway. Four men were in the process of getting in, not having found anyone at home. As he hurried closer he recognized the Provost and waved a greeting. A worried look was returned. The Provost walked to meet him, the look intensifying. Stu felt a chill of foreboding. The men produced badges and identified themselves a agents of the FBI.