Tanners and the Banker's Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The devil fucked with vicious intent, pounding the banker's son so as to knock the breath from his lungs. Charles pushed back, using his ass to fight the man inside him.

"You'll not finish," Charles declared scornfully. His voice hitched with each powerful thrust. "I wager those dangling testicles are—ah!—empty!" The last word ended in a squeal. Whether pain or ecstasy, the sound was such powerful stimulus that the demon needed no words to prove the young man wrong. The world turned bright, then black as the power of his orgasm ripped through his body, seizing his muscles and lungs. Tanners climaxed with unparalleled force, deluging the rich boy's passage with his seed.

Soon Tanners became aware of his bare lower half and exactly how cold it was. He stepped away from the banker's boy; his manhood made a slick noise when it slipped out of Charles' friction-pink hole. A quick swipe with a handkerchief cleared any evidence of the devil's dominance. Tanners pulled up his breeches hurriedly. Would the banker's boy tell his father that the demon had gotten loose?

Charles pulled up his trousers, chest still heaving, and turned around. Clear fluid dripped down the side of the smokehouse from waist level. That isn't mine, Tanners realized. He tried to consult his demon, but the beast had returned to its cage, for once of its own volition, to lick its chops contentedly.

"I—" Tanners began, but the young man silenced him with a soft kiss on his still-flushed cheek. Tanners' wide-eyed blink disclosed his confusion.

"Don't tell anyone," Charles instructed.

Tanners shook his head. How could he ever tell anyone? No one could know how strong the demon had become. The town council would have him flogged, possibly burned.

Charles finished tying up his trousers to chuck the older boy under the chin. "Are you angry with me, Tanners?"

"No." Tanners said quietly. "I'm sorry I struck you so hard."

"Never mind that." He smiled lopsidedly and cocked his head. "Would you repeat the act? You satisfied me greatly."

Was Charles the Younger a glutton for pain? Though he couldn't imagine why the wealthy youth would wish to face the demon again, Tanners nodded.

"Good. Here." The banker's son dropped a small coin purse into Tanners' hand. "It's one gold and ten silver."

Tanners stared at the fine cloth of the purse, trying to understand. Was this not what whores did? Was he a whore now that he had copulated with two men? Keilan hadn't paid him; should Tanners have compensated the brute for playing the stallion? What if the receiver only had coppers on hand?

"I came to give it to you, to buy the furs," Charles explained. "It was wrong of my father to change the agreed sum. That's the remainder."

"Oh. Thank you," Tanners said, feeling slightly embarrassed that he had so abused the man who had only been trying to help.

The young master patted Tanners' cheek. "Good boy. Off with you, then."

Tanners scowled and knocked the hand away. "I'm no dog."

"But you'll come when called, while you not?"

Tanners puzzled over the question for a moment. That he came when called was true, but didn't any man? If he agreed, would that mean he was a dog? What if—A tap on the other cheek brought him out of his thoughts.

"I mean to say that we'll meet again, Tanners," Charles clarified. "When that devil inside of you has fasted long enough, and when I grow weary of being unable to touch the one I love, we'll satisfy each other."

The devil opened one sleepy eye. It very much liked that idea. "All right," Tanners agreed. "When the devil is hungry."

"When the devil is hungry."

12