Tantalized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope your not finished, honey..." Kevin's voice cut through the reverie like a knife! Jay almost jumped out of his skin, but then his eyes dropped to see Kevin's hand wrapped around his own cock, and a huge grin on his face. He fell back and clutched his heart.

"Christ! You guys are going to kill me!!" His laughing eyes belied his words though and a smile cracked the look of fear on his face.

"I would hope it would be worth it, Jay..." I teased, a pout forming on my lips. Jay rolled his eyes and looked up at Kevin with relief of his face.

"I couldn't resist, buddy...I hope you're not upset..." It was obvious Kevin wasn't upset, but he put Jay's fears to rest.

"I'm too hot to be upset, brother...And you should know by now that I love to watch my wife. I knew what would happen by the way she was teasing us all day... This is just your first experience with Tracy's "mood". Lucky for you, I think!" Kevin chuckled and moved behind me as I knelt in front of Jay. I was still stroking Jay's cock and looked up at Kevin. He held his cock out to me like an offering.

It was red and angry looking. Obviously he'd been stroking it as he watched me drink his friend's cum.

"Is that for me?" I asked, innocently batting my eyes.

"Careful" Kevin groaned as I wrapped my hand around him. "It's cocked and loaded...it won't take much..."

I grinned and leaned forward, intent on taking him deep into my mouth. Kevin was right about "cocked and loaded" though, for I never had the chance. Obviously the excitement of watching me suck off our good friend was too much for him. As I opened my mouth for his throbbing cock, he exploded!

I squealed as his hot, thick cum splashed against my face. A day of hot, heavy teasing had filled his balls to the same degree as Jay's and the resulting first blast left me covered with semen from my eyes to my chin, dripping wetly off my face and onto my cotton shirt. I laughed and opened my mouth further, leaning forward to take him inside...just long enough to satisfy my hunger. I was rewarded with a mouthful of cum, but remembering our guest, and clicking into "slut-mode" I pulled Kevin's cock out of my mouth, and with my other hand, pulled my shirt up.....exposing my tits.

Again I was rewarded with Kevin's next blast splashing directly between my breasts. I couldn't stop laughing with the excitement as Kevin unleashed wave after wave of thick ropy semen onto my tits and face. I knew I'd have to change clothes, but I was beyond caring. I leaned back and cupped my tits as Kevin jerked himself off all over me. I almost swooned from excitement as I rubbed each fresh shot into my tits and face.

I felt Jay's hand cup my mound and insert a finger into my pussy as a huge orgasm overwhelmed me. I let me thighs spread as wide as I could and he obliged by fingering me faster, pausing every few strokes to rub the palm of his hand over my clit. I worked my hips against his hand as wave after wave of pure lust washed over me

I must have blacked out for a moment, and when I came back, I saw Kevin standing over me...his huge cock still hard and red. He was stroking the last drops of cum from it and I leaned forward to salvage as much as I could. He pushed his cock deep into my throat as I swallowed the last of his seed.

When we were through, I leaned back, exhausted, against Jay, resting my head between his knees. Kevin collapsed in the chair beside us, but we were all taken by surprise by the voice coming from the kitchen.

"So....Does this mean that dinner is canceled?"

We all looked up to see Robin walking towards us... a radiant smile and a red flush on her face.

Her fingers were busy at the buttons of her blouse, her blond hair flowing behind her.

This is turning into quite a party I said to myself....

"Just a different menu!" I replied. laughing, as I got up to greet her....

That night was just the beginning of our long and 'sharing' relationship. I was very glad to find out that the two of them had been hoping to get together with us for quite a while, but they hadn't been certain about how we would react to the suggestion. It turned out that my desires had broken that last barrier, and that night became the first of many many 'barbeques' we shared. Perhaps, someday, I'll have the time to write down the details of some of our encounters... Till then, I hope you enjoyed this one.

Love always,

Tracy

* * * * *

(Copyright 2000 by Mark Singer and Singertales, Inc.)

12