Tanya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During that time I was coming hard. I leaned back against him and planted my lips to his. There was no way I was letting this stop now. I was out of my mind with ecstasy. I stood up and removed the shorty top and then my panties. Dad had his eyes all over me. It was so thrilling to have him see me totally naked like when I was a child.

I threw back the covers without saying a word. I saw his raging cock. It was everything I had imagined it to be. I slipped into the bed with him and pressed myself tightly to him. We were kissing and Daddy's hands were all over me. I was in pure heaven. He began licking and sucking my breasts. It felt better than anything I had ever imagined.

I reached down for his cock and began to massage the shaft and head. It was extremely hard and the head bulged at the end. Much larger and harder then my ex-husband's cock. I marveled at how silky it felt in my hand. I began to run my thumb along the underside of his cock head. I felt Daddy shudder. I knew that he was close to coming. Sometimes girls just know these things.

Daddy started moving down my body pulling his cock from my hand. I think that he did it because he was about to cum if I kept massaging the head of his shaft. He began making a trail with his tongue down my body. I knew then that he was headed to my pussy with that tongue. In anticipation, I raised my knees and dug my heels into the mattress to give him full access to my aching pussy. I was dripping wet and shook with the thought that Dad would soon have that marvelous tongue buried inside me.

Dad began lapping at my pussy lips and I was coming again. What was this, 4 or 5 times already tonight? And I hadn't even had that cock inside me yet.. I held his head as he drove his tongue deep into my pussy. I was coming all of the time. He was alternating between lapping at my pussy lips, stabbing into my depths and flicking my sweet spot. I had a terribly long orgasm.

When that orgasm subsided, Dad began flicking at my clit with his tongue. I was building to new highs. It was a little girl's dream come true. Daddy expertly got me to coming again. Through all of this I was moaning wildly.. I didn't think that he could hear me with my hands on the side of his face and my thighs holding him tightly.

I tensed as I was rocked by this orgasm and raised my legs and stretched them out over Daddy's back so that I could get the full effect of coming. I was nearly drained. Daddy began his trip back up my body with his mouth. I knew that we would be fucking in just a few seconds. My heart fluttered with anticipation.

As Dad sucked on my breasts again, I raised my legs and reached down for his cock. I rubbed his cock against my very wet pussy to lubricate it and pressed it against my clit one more time. I then lowered it to my opening while raising my ass so that my pussy was wide open to him and pulled him in.

As soon as the head of his cock was in my pussy, Dad, drove in hard. He was buried in me. I know that I was screaming something. Daddy says that I was saying, "Oh Daddy, Oh Daddy." That is probably true, I just don't remember what I was saying. My dream was coming true. I was finally fucking my Dad.

I began to kiss him deeply and suck on his tongue as he kept driving deeper and deeper into my very soul with his cock. I felt that he was close to coming. Then Daddy broke our kiss and gasped that he was about to cum. I know that I told him I wanted him to cum inside me several times.

I wrapped my legs around Daddy's waist and locked my heels together. This raised my pussy to exact alignment to Dad's ramming cock. He went even deeper into my pussy with my legs raised. I wanted his cum as far inside me as possible. I began to squeeze his cock with my pussy and he yelled as he began to cum. This drove me into yet another orgasm.

It seemed like he would never stop pumping cum into my belly. I had never experienced anything close to this in my life. I was in pure heaven with Daddy's cock spewing hot cum into me.

Daddy started to pull out of me but I kept my legs locked around his waist. I told him I would never let him go. As we both drifted off to sleep with Daddy still buried to the hilt in me, a song was running through my mind. "Daddy's Home. Daddy's Home, to stay."

I awoke a couple of hours later. Dad's cock had softened and slipped out of me. I rolled him to his back and he did not wake. I gently began to suck on his cock. He woke up then and I told him to just lay back and enjoy it. He had given me so much pleasure this night, I felt like I should just pleasure him. I sucked on his cock as deeply as I could for a few minutes. I then returned to just keeping the head of his cock in my mouth while I ran my tongue over it.

I positioned his cock to where I could run my tongue directly on the bottom side of his cock head. I remembered the reaction I got from him when I was running just my thumb there earlier. I was right. His orgasm was almost immediate. I continued to tease the underside of his cock as he emptied his balls into my eager mouth. I was glad that he had cum earlier because I don't think I could have swallowed a full load from him. We kissed, cuddled and both fell back to sleep.

Dad awoke with a jump as the alarm rang. He reached over me to turn it off. I was not ready to give up the warmth of his body just yet. I pulled his hand to my breasts and pushed my ass into his crotch. I felt his cock begin to enlarge as it started to push it's way up between my legs without any help. I was trying to push my ass towards it as I wiggled. I was offering my virgin ass to my Dad. I had never been fucked in the ass but I wanted Dad to do it. He didn't get the message, I guess, because he grabbed his cock and slid it into my pussy from behind. That was OK. I would get him in my ass another time.

With Daddy pumping away in my pussy and massaging my nipples, I moved my hand to my clit and started rubbing. Soon Dad's hand found its way to mine and he placed it on top of my hand while I brought myself to orgasm. It was one of the sexiest things I had ever done to masturbate with my father's hand on top of mine. I removed myself from his cock and straddled him with me on top.

We began a very slow fuck that lasted for over and hour with me having several mini orgasms. Dad doesn't remember it but as he was getting close to coming, he slipped a finger into my ass. The sensation was awesome. As I moved up and down on his cock, I was driving that finger in and out of my ass. Dad must have sensed me getting ready to cum again. He stiffened and shot his load of cum into me again. The feeling was exquisite with his cock and finger sending me over the edge.

As Dad few home from the airport, I could not help but hum the tune. "Daddy's Home..."

We promised each other that we would maintain close contact and we still do. That was three years ago. Daddy and I meet often now and he has been talking of selling his house and moving back near me.

Rajni's notes:

As a side note to this story, Dad and I wanted to be sure that we did not give anyone the wrong impressions. We both felt that the most important thing about the act between us was that we did it in such a manner that we could maintain a normal father/daughter relationship. That there was no blame, or that either of us felt that the other was doing anything that what was not natural. We discussed the relationship that we have and we both agree that it would not have worked as it did if it had occurred while I was younger. It is that fact that I was a grown mature woman that let me realize my fantasy with Daddy. It probably would have ruined any chance we had if it happened 10 years before.

Moe's notes:

I was not completely honest in my story telling about Rajni and I fucking. The truth is that I wanted to fuck her badly all along. I just would not admit it to myself. The first night it happened, I had also planned several ways to get into her pants. I was just too scared to carry them out. I knew that if she rejected me, it would ruin any chance we had to be a normal father and daughter. If you are such a father, I would caution you to wait. If it is in your daughter's mind to have sex with you, she will let you know. Trust me.

12