Tara in Porn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby I was told I was getting a virgin ass, and you were tight hun, so tight a little blood but no problem you are nice and open now, so let's fuck"

I feel him pull me back along his body my ankles raised and the shock of another suddenly between my thighs makes me jerk.

"Steady girl you could rip yourself, stay calm, and relax," he chuckles. The single powerful thrust makes my body jerk and I cry out in pain. In a single fluid motion the thick bar slides into me, to rub against the other burning in my bottom. I try to move but the men fucking me keep me in the vice like jaws of their hard bodies. Front and back so full so achingly full, I scream I shudder, and for that receive a spank on my right breasts to shock me and steady me.

I whimper so full of men I try to move but the cock inside my pussy moves on up towards my womb. I throb I pant, I try to relax to help my swollen organs take these men and their members. A hard-calloused hand probably from a labourer comes to my face and gripping both my cheeks pulls my face to the left and pushes another cock-head between my lips. I instinctively open, and the dome shaped head slides onto my tongue. I am so full I could explode, all my openings filled by strangers I cannot see, only feel their pulsating thick cocks exploring me opening me for the audience's pleasure. Suspended on poles they work me. In my bottom, he holds me rigid whilst the other pounds my tender burning sex.

Down my throat I taste the man and comprehend from the taste, he is fresh from another woman. I taste them both and gag my sensors and body assaulted; I feel the brute surfacing in the darkness of my mind, driving me harder onto the merciless pistons inside me. Oh my god I want them, so brutally hard inside me, taking me, using me, and of course simply fucking me. My body arches my throat expands. The men sense it and I feel the one above me spank my breast, again harder this time. My breast burns with a red heat, but my swollen nipples burns white-hot. I cry out and he laughs as he thrust deep into me their balls between my vulva and anus spanking each other.

I 'am lifted slightly off my male bed and both together press me back down on their hardness. I choke and pull away from the one in my mouth as I gasp for air.

"No you don't baby", says the other man in a gravelly voice, as he thrust the cock back into my mouth. I feel about to explode the pain the fullness the shivering reactions of the shock of three men taking me. I try to hang on but my body beaten between the hard clenching muscles seems to excite the onlookers. I cannot stop them, only show in my red face, chest, breasts, the indicator lights to morality and my body fighting inside me. To them I 'am a raw throbbing fuck toy, worked by a team of men, who do this all the time for the camera.

I try to stay with them but my over loaded emotions send me into a combination of the shock at what was happening to me, and the reactions of my body to these throbbing cocks.

Instinctively and to my amazement I feel my body react moving with the thrusting phalluses, it will bring me no orgasm for too much is happening, yet the residue floating for my overstuffed body is making me hot soiled and wet so very wet.

"Fuck the bitch is loving it", says the man slamming into my womb.

"I know she is trying to break my fucking dick in half with her ass."

I feel hands grab my breasts.

"Come on bitch tell daddy and the camera you like it."

A thumb rubs my clit, and I let out a gurgled moan.

"That's it baby you're so full you want to burst"

Sandwiched between them our three bodies burn on each other's skin, all of us are covered in a sheen of our own heat, mixing like lubricant to help each man move in and along my sandwiched body.

I cannot see them only feel the men, their sweat, their scent, and their hardness. A suspended doll I can only try to stay submissive and give myself to them. I feel the cock in my mouth pulsate swell and grow larger. A fist entwines its fingers in my long curls pulling my head back to receive him.

"Time to taste a real man hun."

I can only gag as he gushes out his balls into my mouth and down my throat. I can only whimper through my nose as he grunts showing the others he is emptying into my gaging mouth.

I buck to the slam between my legs as more hot splashes sting my sore vagina, behind me the man feels the other pulsing out his sperm and squeezing my breasts painfully before he pours his own cream into my bottom. The three are filling me pumping into me, in perfect timing to the camera. I can do nothing but receive them, my body shaking to the hot sperm spurting into me and out of me down my chin onto my breasts my thighs my bottom.

Slowly the hard muscles relax, and cocks slide reluctantly out of me leaving me bathed in sweat and smelling of sperm.

Hands come again and lift me clear of the three men, hoisting me up to display the sperm leaking out of me. Lay once again on my bed of hands. I feel each man come up and spank me. My wet cheeks glowing from the brand of their hands.

"You were a great fuck hun, we must do that again."

"Sure was," another replied.

"Jesus Mike," one of them laughs, "you see what's leaking from her ass."

"Yep been saving that up for a few days, when they told me I would get a nice tight virgin to fuck."

"Come on let's get our cloths on, and I'll buy you a beer." The men move e

Slowly they turn me towards the audience and move me closer; I hear the applause now and the cheers. Lying there on display, I feel slim fingers scoop along my raw sex, bottom and mouth, as though wishing to taste the men that had gushed into and all over me. Time elongates, but slowly my soaking body cools and I begin to shiver. The hands relent turning me and walking me to the door where before a virgin had come through. Now a soaking wet fuck toy filled by men returns.

"Cut that's a wrap," said the strangely hollow voice of the director

*

Copyright 2011 Tara Richardson

12