Tara in Space Book 01: Kidnapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a lot to learn, girl." said Ruddick. He was regarding me.

I dared not meet his eyes directly. I saw the whip in his hand. Men on his world, I suspected, were not patient with girls.

"What is to be done with me, on this world?" I asked.

"You are not wearing clothes," he said.

"No," I said.

"You are chained by the neck," he said.

"Yes," I said.

"I think it must be obvious," he said.

I shuddered.

"You are afraid, aren't you slut?" he asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Good," he said. "This is as it should be. And you have every right to be afraid; I can assure you especially so far from Earth."

I trembled. "What are you saying?" I gasped. "Who are you?"

"To you slut, Master is the only name you need to know. In my world I buy and sell slaves such as you." He paused and continued.

"It might interest you to know, if you did ever come to the auction block, you would fetch a high price only a handful of wealthy patrons I know could afford," said Ruddick.

"I am not a slave!" I cried.

Slowly Ruddick bent down and I shrunk back. Then he took me by the upper arms and pulled me up from my knees, until I was half standing. "On the contrary," he said, "my beautiful blond haired slut. There is not the least doubt about the matter. I know my work. To a practiced eye, a discerning eye such as mine I can see what you cannot. The suitable condition for a woman such as you is perfectly clear, deny it and squirm though you might; it is the life you are going to lead."

"No, no," I whimpered, turning my head away from him.

"Do you think I cannot recognize a slave?" he asked. "It is my business."

I moaned.

He shook me, my head snapped back, and I cried out with misery.

"Look at me," he said.

I did so, terrified.

"I, like others of my guild," he said, "can recognize slaves, and have no fear, in you I recognized one."

"No, I whimpered, not wanting to look at him.

"Look at me," he said.

Again, I looked at him, terrified.

"It is in your eyes," he said.

"No," I wept.

"Even a month ago," he said, "when I looked into your eyes for the first time, when you stood in your Father's kitchen next to your Mother." He laughed. "I could see it in both your bodies. The way your breasts moved, the tinted redness in your faces the hunger in your eyes, and the way your thighs quivered. The whole body language cried out to tell me you were both wet. Let me assure you girl, I would have had you both there and then on the floor and on the table. If it wasn't for an idea I had then for a better profit."

"My Father would have stopped you."

Ruddick looked at me, "Do you believe that girl?"

He already knew what I was thinking.

"I have been around slave girls for most of my life, When you past me although you wore those ridicules panties, I could smell you heat girl soaking into the cloth. Later your Mother provided me with a great deal of pleasure, and showed me in her passion, that she too like her daughter standing here could take the collar, and wear it well.

"No," I wept. "It's not true"

"Do you not think your Mother did not crawl towards me on my bed as you will to please your Master? He looked hard into my eyes.

"Your mother has a tattoo on her left hip; she called it a Celtic cross. She is very beautiful and passionate."

I screamed.

"What's wrong girl, do you think your Mother does not crave for a hard man between her thighs, like you will. Do you think her mouth did not prepare me for her body?

I suddenly remembered my Mothers changing attitude over the last month. The shopping trips for new dresses and new underwear, letting her hair grow long and the extra time taken with her makeup. The embarrassing moment I had walked into her bedroom, and seen her slipping on a delicate lace thong, over her newly waxed pubis, and through the blushes explaining it was hot, and she thought it would feel cooler. I looked up at Ruddick; he looked down knowing I knew.

His right hand slipped into his tunic, and a moment later my Mother's thong hung from his fingers. "I ripped them from her when she begged me to fuck her. They were soaking wet."

I looked the delicate lace that had covered her in the bedroom; he dropped them and pushed me back down to the floor.

I knelt quivering, looking down at my Mother's rag now between my parted thighs.

10.

"Finally let me remind you again, there are only two rules you need to understand girl. Loyalty and total obedience, nothing else matters." He held the whip handle in his powerful left hand clenching the ebony handle.

The whip returned to my body. The sliding leather snake glided down in front of me; soft yet designed to bite into my skin, it grazed both my nipples, sending heat into my belly and down between my thighs. Inwardly I cursed my body for doing this to me, whilst my mind piled on the fear.

"Speak only when you are commanded too" said Ruddick

"What if I don't want too?" I shouted, angry now at what he had done to my Mother.

The whip cracked and I felt it pass close to my cheek, the tip kissing my shoulder, and burning me with white-hot fire.

I cried out in shock and pain.

"In your world I would open a door for you; in mine you will remain silent and at my feet. Do you understand girl?" He growled and flicked the whip. This time it passed harmlessly, close down by my right thigh.

"Now until you are given to your Master. I have absolute power over you, and that includes the ultimate sanction of death. This whip as already kissed the back of one female slave, who needed to be broken on the rack of pain before she would learn those rules. Do you wish to mix your blood with hers slut."

I looked again at Sabina she had not moved or spoken.

"Answer me girl." His voice was stone hard.

Ruddick turned his wrist, the whip moving back ready to strike.

All defiance in me suddenly evaporated.

"No," I cried out in panic.

"Your first lesson when addressing me or any other free man will be to call us Master." Ruddick paused and stood for a moment staring at me. "Do you understand?

"Yes," I shook.

"Girl you seem a little confused, or hard of hearing, did I not instruct you. Maybe this will remind you". The whip cracked again, I felt nothing, only a red welt suddenly appeared on my thigh. A moment later it burned with the fierceness of white hot metal touching my skin. I screamed out in horror and pain.

"Silence slut," he shouted "enough."

There was only one answer.

"Yes Master." I replied.

"Understand this girl; death is the only way for you to escape your new life." Ruddick said, "This is now your world. You are going to be here, and live on its terms, and exactly so, for the rest of your life, however long or short that maybe."

"Please, no!" I said, my mind screaming.

"Don't let my whip remind you of obedience girl. Take your hands, and clasps then behind the back of your head, and pull your head back," Ruddick said.

I did so.

"Farther back," he growled.

I obeyed.

I tensed knowing my breasts were thrust out high, the twin nipples hard and so sensitive, my skin stretched taught over my belly.

He walked around me.

"It is here that sluts such as you belong," he said. I shuddered, feeling the leather of the whip move over my stomach again, and for a moment, the leather stroked my nipples.

"Now let's look at you," said Ruddick crouching down between my open thighs, and placing the whip on the floor beside him.

"Keep your eyes lowered girl and say only the truth."

I looked down at Ruddick's kilt now riding up his muscled thighs.

"Sabina tells me you are a virgin, is that correct girl."

I blushed,

"Do not keep me waiting for I will think you are lying."

"Yes," I croaked.

"Are you lying?" he asked.

"No!" I said.

"If you are lying, you will be whipped." he said.

His words burned into my mind.

"Do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes," I said.

"I wonder if you really do," he said.

My lip trembled.

"You might perhaps think of lying now to me," he paused for effect before continuing, "but I assure you girl, the time will come when you would be terrified to even think of lying to any man."

I was silent.

"Hold still," he said.

I tensed.

I felt my cheeks burning, indeed my whole body seemed to be on fire, caused partly by fear, the pounding of my heart, and the submissive position I was now in. I watched him come closer. I felt his hands on my shoulders hard and calloused, yet gently slipping down to cup my breasts. Gripping my flesh, still with the utmost softness, he lifted them as though to weigh and compare them, my nipples snuggled into his palms, the rough skin grazing them, and I tensed aware of a powerful feeling, which began in my belly, reached down to my sex, and then divided to affect each quivering thigh. I gasped and bit my lip to silence the moan.

Ruddick's hands now left my aching breasts, and slid down my ribs, to slip around my back, and slide over my bottom.

"Now remain still girl," he commanded in a strange soft voice. "This will only take a moment," he said. "I will be extremely gentle."

I pulled back a bit.

"Be still girl!" His voice harsh.

His hands moved like a trail of fire across my thighs. I felt his finger brush my parted lips, my belly tense. The finger felt huge, its rough skin making my lips burn softly.

The fingertip grazed my button, and I blushed knowing it had already come out of its hood. I wanted to scream out to vent my pent up feelings. I stayed still my body suspended on a single finger. It stroked along my inner lips, and I felt my body arch to it, wanting it to go further and demand more of me.

What was happening to me? I hated this man for what he had done to me, yet my body craved him and wanted him, even though my mind screamed he was a bastard. He pressed gently on my opening and I tensed waiting for the thrust.

"Steady girl, Your Master will want to open you with something far larger and harder than my finger," he chuckled.

He lifted his finger clear, and sucked it. "Quite exquisite, the sweetness of a virgin, not yet soured by a man's seed," he said like a wine connoisseur.

"Not like you Sabina."

Sabina giggled, "No Master."

Something moved under the shadow of his kilt, and I gasped realizing Ruddick was naked under the tunic.

I stared down and almost died with embarrassment, my parted lips I knew were showing my inner lips glistening in the light.

Ruddick looked between my open thighs and grinned. "Your body shows promise girl.

"Are you going to rape me now?" I whispered.

"No girl your master as paid handsomely for the privilege of being the first through your gates, though from your eyes you seem to be seeking what shaped Sabina." He laughed. "A good sign in a slave girl, but your body is only for your Master's pleasure, he and only he can decide how best to use you.

He stood up and turned to Sabina, and for once smiled.

I watched him from under my eyelids take Sabina's right breast kneading it, the ringed nipples gently moving the chain. My own felt jealous, with the bewitching moan from Sabina's lips. Her back arching as his huge hand left her breast and slid down her belly, her thighs parting just a little more for Ruddick's fingertips. The hand fanned out and stopped just above her quivering straining thighs.

He pulled away her tiny silk and I could see her glistening lips, "see girl, she is proud to carry my seed, and display it to the world."

I blushed.

"Like Sabina you will writhe at your Master's touch. You will give yourself completely to him, for anything less is totally unacceptable."

Now I must go and change having taken my pleasure of Sabina, it would not look right dressed like this in any other part of the ship, especially with my crew.

His hand moved away and he returned to me, picking up my leash from the floor he handed it to Sabina and stepped back.

"Now go with her, she is the first of my chain. Respect her, listen to her. For in truth she is a pleasure slave like you, but in my eyes she represents me, and so has absolute domain over you." Slowly he bent forward and whispered. "Learn rapidly girl, for time is not on your side, the alternative I can assure you is not an option you would enjoy."

Ruddick turned and moved to the door, it slid back and he was gone.

11.

Panic was not an option; defiance would have me gasping in a vacuum. I was flooded with terror, with no idea and no one to help me. The power of the man and the pain he could inflict with a twist of his wrist. Of course, I was terrified, but I was also desperate to save my life. My beauty was my passport to better things, and if the Master who now appeared to own me was so powerful and rich. There was a possibility, just a possibility however remote he could order Ruddick to return me to Earth. Defying Ruddick here would end my life.

I wanted to murder Sabina but she was my only hope to get back home, she knew her way around this world I knew nothing.

I looked at my body I was beautiful and men would desire me. I could not go back; my present and my future were in the hands of Ruddick. On what lay ahead for me, I had no idea. I did not even know what lay beyond the door Ruddick had just gone through.

I looked at Sabina, I was angry yet I would not cry, even though the pain of knowing my future burned in my eyes. Therefore, my body was what men wanted, and in there I had no choice but to hide my mind for now.

"Tara, you may not believe this, but it's my intention to help you in every possible way." Sabina paused for a moment, and then continued. "Tara you are very beautiful, and I'm sure you will be your Master's favourite."

I looked at her she was being serious.

I looked at Sabina was this for real or a nightmare. "Ruddick's wants to throw me out into space, if I don't spread my thighs wide enough?" I was getting angry again.

"Schhhhhhhhh, never mention a Master's name, Tara, unless you wish to wear the pattern of his whip across your body for the rest of your life. Even your own Master could not protect you if you spoke any Master's name like that," hissed Sabina.

I looked on aghast.

Strangely, Sabina giggled.

"If you only knew Tara, or did you notice."

I was angry, fuming and scared.

"Notice what?" I said my voice sounding harsh.

Sabina giggled. "You have a lot to learn, even on our knees head bowed, a slave girl can see and hear many things. I saw your eyes take in what had been inside me."

I blushed. "Does he normally dress in such revealing clothes?"

"Yes when he is alone with me, it allows me," Sabina smiled, "to Pay homage to my Master, and for him to take his pleasure of me without too much fuss."

I looked at her, "So fucking us must not be too much bother for our Masters."

"Of course not, are we not already naked and our thighs parted ready to please."

"I shivered so he was going to take me."

"No Tara, he would not, because you are promised to one of the richest and most powerful men in the Federation after the Emperor, he is Oran Mallow Grand Master of the Mercantile Templars."

I gasped, "What if he does not want me, or he dislikes me, or hates the way I look?" I shrieked my heart racing.

Sabina laughed. "Tara sweet, Tara, I'm sure you noticed how much you pleased my Master when he was kneeling and examining you."

I blushed remembering.

Sabina laughed

For the first time I could not, help but snigger and Sabina smiled.

"Come on Tara, let's eat.

I looked on shocked; "eat at a time like this." Still my stomach rumbled to let me know, I had been a long time without food, and my dry lips, told me I needed to dehydrate.

Quickly we traversed a small grey corridor and into an annex. Four meters square as far as I could guess, constructed of brushed metal with runways of recessed lighting above. Centred on an oblong table made of the same material, were bowls containing bright coloured fruits, sweet meats, and what looked like vegetables, off to one side stood a tall white jug and two goblets. Sabina held up a finger for me to remain silent and then pointed down to the six stools around the table. Made from the same material as the table and walls, they were shallow plates supported by silver pillars sunk into the floor. Their circular saucer shapes, segmented at the front facing the table; the wedges cut from them were rounded and smooth.

Sabina squatted down her thighs parting to show her open sex now exposed through the cut away slice. I blushed as she offered me the stool opposite motioning me to follow her lead. Slowly I sat down mildly surprised the metal was warm. Sabina pointed at my thighs and indicated I should move forward. I did so and parted them, aware the lips of my sex obediently opened. I shivered everything was made to show me for who I was. Nothing seemed to be hidden of me, even when eating I was offering my body.

Sabina poured the cool water and we began to eat and drink in silence. The food was good, and I quickly found with the shake of Sabina's head that I had to follow in a certain way using my fingers.

I picked up what looked like a peach and Sabina shook her head.

"They are the Master's fruit Tara," whispered Sabina, "We only eat them when we clean our mouths just before our Masters call us to them."

Suddenly I felt exhausted my appetite now quickly began leaving me. Something was making me feel sleepy, had they drugged me with the fruit. No I had picked the first at random and Sabina another. No something was wrong, why should I suddenly feel so tired.

Sabina saw me in trouble and finished quickly. Coming round she helped me back this time to a small cabin and a soft bed. Assisting me to the bed and helping me onto it, she pulled the sheet over me and darkness came quickly to comfort me.

12.

I awoke with a start, and quickly looked around the room slightly disorientated. How long had I been asleep, I had no idea. Nevertheless, apart from some stiffness I felt a lot better. I lay there looking at the unreflecting ceiling.

Of course, some would say I should be panic stricken, and wanting to end it all. Maybe I should cry out for my Father, my Mother, and even my old Teddy? Scream for my life, and become totally hysterical. Well in truth, I did all that inside my head. I was amazed how quickly I adapted once I knew there was no escape, and for that matter no going back. My leash locked to a ringbolt above the bed. My surroundings were what could only be described as a cell. The walls were mat grey, a small alcove with a toilet, a wash stand, and wet room. I tried to think and rationalise any options I may have. I was an eighteen-year-old student. No I was wrong my eighteenth birthday had come and gone, I began to cry thinking of my party, with all my friends. My brain still seethed with the thought of everything that had happened to me. Yet my new body had shown me how it would respond to Ruddick's hand, even if I did not want him touching me. I felt desperately aware of my situation my emotional turmoil. I was also dreadfully conscious of a feeling of emotional suspension. Nothing had happened to me, which showed with my cooperation I would not be treated badly. Was this my new life, not an eighteen years old school girl thinking about her final exams and growing up, but a woman; her thighs parted in sexual submission, waiting on a man to use her for his pleasure? There was the problem would I like the man, would he be like Ruddick brutal and hard.

Take his pleasure from my yielding flesh. I shivered, there was no alternative only death.

I had seen three rooms and one corridor, and the feeling created by the artificial gravity I later found out was .978 that of Earth. The Goldilocks principle was still with me.

1...34567...18