Tara's Descent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure. I lent her my old large suitcase, so she should have it all packed by now. What time are you coming home?"

"Honestly babe, I think a bit late today. A few of the patrons are going to swing by to propose next season's show line up, and as the TD I have to be here to shake hands and smile, so maybe 7:30 or 8:00 I'm guessing." He sounded stressed.

"Alright, try not to be too late. I want to make sure I get my fill before you come back smelling like fish and cigars." I smiled.

"Ok babe. Don't wait for me for dinner. I'll grab something on my way home. Talk to you soon."

"Bye baby." I hung up my phone and put my phone on the charger. I sifted through some of the fun things I got, and that did nothing to help my sexual frustration. A new dildo, a set of fuzzy handcuffs and a sexual board game that I just thought was funny, but from the description it looked like it had promise.

Just was taking my new boots out of the box my phone rang again, this time it was Betty.

"Hey sweetie, what's up?" I walked out of my bedroom and into the kitchen looking for a glass of water.

"Hey Tara, do you have a sec...?" Betty sounded disappointed.

"Before I forget Bet, Mark wants me to make sure you will be ready tomorrow morning at the ungodly hour of 7:00. Don't worry; I'll bring you some coffee." I reached into the refrigerator and pulled out the cold, filtered water and poured a glass.

"Yeah, sweetheart, I can't go. I am so sorry. My sister called me and begged me to dog sit this weekend because she and her husband had to go out of town for a family emergency, so Sam and I are stuck with three yappy dogs. I am so sorry." Her tone dropped.

"No... I mean, I'm sure I can cancel the reservation...Don't worry about it." I was really looking forward to this weekend. I tried to not let too much of my disappointment show.

"I'm so sorry T, we'll get together soon and find a spa to spend the day at."

"Yeah, that sounds good." I was just about to hang up the phone when she cut back in.

"Are you at home right now?"

"Yeah, why?" I took another sip of water.

"Great. Sam is swinging by to drop off the bag you lent me. He was just going to leave it by your door, but I'm glad he can give it to you instead. I'm going into a dentist appointment, and I wanted you to have the luggage back in time to pack anything you may need. Is that ok? I hope you don't mind." A sudden tingle shot through my body and converged on my clit. It had a been only a month or so since I had gave him my soaking panties, and let him suck my juices right off of my finger. We hadn't done much interacting, but when we did there was a definite tension between us.

"No problem... I mean, yeah Sam can come over...that's great...thank you." I knew I was stumbling over my words, but in the mood I was in, this could get real bad real quick.

"Great, I'll call him and tell him. He'll probably be there in about fifteen or twenty minutes. Again, I'm really sorry."

"We'll have fun soon Bet. Talk to you later babe, bye."

"Bye T." She hung up the phone.

I had no idea how long it was going to take him to get here, but I needed a plan. I opened the freezer and pulled out the chilled bottle of tequila, popped the top open and took a shot. The burning spirit lit up my throat, and kicked my senses into over drive. I was wearing my tight black yoga pants and a pink top. I looked good, but I wanted to make an impression.

As quickly as I could, I jumped in the shower. I soaped up my whole body, and made sure my hair was good and wet. It was probably the fastest shower I'd ever taken. Five minutes later I wrapped myself in a towel and began to lather some lotion into my body. The lotion was from Victoria's Secret and smelled like vanilla with a hint of chocolate and strawberry. It was the perfect spring time smell and it had a smooth texture, making my body shimmer, accenting my tan skin.

For a brief moment I stopped and took in my reflection in the mirror. I stood, completely naked. My chestnut hair had subtle streaks of gold in it from the sun. My tits were tan, but just a slightly lighter shade than my arms. My long legs led straight to my freshly waxed pussy, which was even lighter than my tits. Nerves shot through my body. Was I really going to do this?

Gently, I ran my hands over my breasts and down to my pussy. I let my fingers wander over my smooth lips and brush my clit lightly. Tiny trembles coursed through my body. The doorbell rang.

Bringing my finger up to my mouth, I took a taste. I could see why Mark loved going down on me. It was the perfect blend of sweet and salty.

Wrapping the towel around myself, I walked to the freezer. The doorbell rang again. I took another shot of tequila and closed the freezer. I made sure I walked as slow as possible to the door. Peeking through the eye of the door, I saw Sam. He was in a black pin stripe suit with a white shirt and no tie. He looked powerful, in control, professional and I was about to bring him to his knees.

I opened the door slowly keeping my towel-covered body hidden from view.

"Oh, hey Sam." I waited to hear what he had to say.

"Hey T, Betty wanted me to...uh... to bring this by." He gestured towards the large black bag at his feet as he smiled behind his sunglasses. At first when Sam had started calling me 'T' it had really bothered me, but now I loved watching the way it made his lips move

"Thanks Sam, would you mind bringing it in for me? I'm kind of indisposed right now." Sam hoisted the bag up and walked towards me. I opened the door all the way and closed it when he was all the way in.

"Where do you want it?" He slowly turned around, and saw me leaning with my back against the door, with my hips shifted to one side. The towel was barely clinging to the knot I had loosely tied just above my tits. He took of his sunglasses and drank in the pose I had struck.

"There should be great." I pointed toward the other side of the couch. He rolled it over to where I had pointed. I walked by him, brushing my body against his fine Italian suit.

"Can I get you a drink for your trouble, or do you have somewhere to be?" I turned and waited.

"No, uh... anything would be great. You're going to join me for one, right?" He smiled at me as his hand fumbled with something in his pocket.

"Of course, what kind of hostess would I be if I didn't indulge my guest? Why don't you take a seat on the couch and I'll tell you what we have?" I motioned towards the couch, which had a great view of the open kitchen.

"That sounds great." I could feel his eyes on me as I opened the refrigerator and bent over. I was completely naked under the towel, and I wanted to tease him like he's never been teased before.

"Would you like a new Pale Ale we just picked up?" He stood back up and showed him the bottle of chilled beer.

"No, do you have anything a little darker?" He was loving my show.

"Ok, Mr. Picky." I bent over again, this time a little lower. "What about an Amber Ale from Northern California?" I popped back up and displayed the bottle like a TV model.

"I'm not really in the mood for that. Do you have anything a bit more full-bodied?"

"I'll check, but don't take too much time. I don't want Mark to come home and catch you with me in a towel." I turned over my shoulder and smiled at him as my ass was hoisted into the air.

"Well, in that case I'll take anything wet." I could feel the tension in his voice as I bent over a little further and pulled two beers from the back. I wasn't even sure what they were because I was so wet. I could feel tiny tears forming around my pussy lips.

I stood up and popped the caps off and brought them over to the coffee table. As I went to hand him his beer I noticed something white, wadded up on the coffee table. I took a harder look and it was my white lace thong I had offered him a few weeks ago. I smiled. His eyes never broke contact with mine as I handed him his beer. We both took a sip of our beer.

"That's where those went." My voice was as bubbly as I could make it. Turing away from him, I bent over as slowly, and as low as I could. Making no attempt at modesty, I made sure he saw my bare pussy that was throbbing just inches from his face. I picked them up and turned around. Bringing them to my nose I inhaled deeply. I could smell my wetness, but something else, a man's smell, was intermingling with it, which made the combine scent divine. "I can see you enjoyed them."

"I kept them nice and warm for you." He smiled and leaned back showing off his massive erection.

"Mmm...They taste good too." I dragged my tongue through what was obviously his salty, dried cum. It tasted like a mixture of my sweet essence and the smell of potent male sex. I loved it. I walked towards my bedroom as I gripped the used panties in my hand.

"Wait right there, I'll be right back." I closed the door behind me. Now, I've teased guys with flashing, uncrossing my legs, sucking of phallic shaped food and giving a guy road head when I knew everyone could see, but I hadn't ever done anything like this before.

It only took me a few moments, but it must have felt like an eternity to him. I checked myself over in the mirror. The outfit was perfect. Right before I opened the door, I scrolled through my music, and found what I was looking for. I had made the play list to work out to for the Strip-Aerobics I had been doing. I pressed play and opened the door.

The room filled with a deep bass and drum riff, followed by a sultry female voice. I walked through the door in my new black lace bra, black thong and the thigh high fuck-me boots that came just under my knee. I took confident, definite steps towards my prey. I'm not sure what I enjoyed more; the look of his face, or the feeling of empowerment as I controlled this powerful man. Brittany Spears' I'm A Slave 4 U was the perfect song to start my entrapment of Sam. It was smoky and seductive, and there was no mistaking the sex that oozed from this song.

Before he could say or do anything I was in front of him, towering above him in only a few pieces of lacey black fabric to cover my body. A hungry smile grew on his face as his body moved to get up from the couch. With a mixture of panic and lust I pushed the black heel of my new boot into his chest, sinking him back into the couch and setting the tone I wanted for the encounter.

I swayed my hips back and forth slowly to the song, and ran my hands up and down my body. He placed one of his hands on my boot; I grabbed it aggressively and slid it up my thigh. Right as it got close enough to feel the warmth of my pussy, I slapped it away and turned away from him. Turning away from him, I bent over and pressed my hands against the coffee table and shook my ass for him like I was inviting him in.

His hand fell lightly on my ass. As if he was touching a woman for the first time, his fingers roamed my soft skin delicately and began to fondle my supple ass. I knew he wanted to fuck me so bad, but this was my fantasy and not his. I turned over my shoulder and watched his eyes move from my eyes to my pert ass, then down to my lace-clad pussy lips that were within reach of his Mediterranean mouth.

The chorus started, and I batted his hands away like I was scolding him. As carefully as I could, I stepped up on the coffee table. My boots made the perfect clicking sound as they scrapped over the coffee table's glass inserts and moved onto the more sturdy wood spots. I turned away from him and bent over, making eye contact with him from between my legs. His erection was practically out of his pants.

Putting my hands on my ankles, I dragged them up my long legs and then rubbed my pussy so that he could see it, and then gave myself a nice hard spank, sending the beautiful sound of flesh slapping through my apartment. I let out a gasp, like I was surprised by the spank.

The song wasn't too much longer, but I was just getting started. The next song that was coming up was a favorite of mine. It was slower than this one, but screamed for sex. Brittany faded out. For a split second there was only the sound of my heavy breathing as I stood up and turned around to face him.

Just as the silence was getting too much to bear, the raw guitar riff of Lenny Kravitz's version of American Woman ripped through the quiet apartment.

"You know how to put on a show, Tara." His tone was still as calm and collected.

"Just wait." I licked my lips and reached my hands in back of me, pushing my tits out. I felt the clasp of my brand new black bra, and undid the hooks. I turned away from him and let the straps fall off of my tanned shoulders. Looking over my shoulder and smiled at him. I pulled my arms through and then while keeping my tits facing away from him I brought the bra up above my head and tossed to him.

"I'll be needing that back...Later." My words were almost lost on him as I turned around to face him, holding both of my tits, so all her could see their perfectly perky outlines, while I hid my pink nipples. I rubbed them up and down, keeping my nipples hidden from his view. I let me hands slowly close around just the nipples and give them a good pinch, and then let go, letting my tits bounce, free for him to view. I could feel his hungry eyes taking in my figure as I danced, and bounced my tits for him.

Sam had been checking me out since we were first introduced, and I was going to make sure he never forgot today. I stepped off the coffee table and towards him as the chorus of guitars screamed out in the background. He motioned to grab my hips and I pushed him back with my right hand as I climbed on top of him, straddling him with his cock just inches from my pussy.

Grinding my pussy against his hard on, I pushed my tits into his face and let him lick right up my cleavage. His hands grabbed my ass and pulled so close I could feel his dick jump at my opening. It felt so good that I almost gave in and let him have his way with my body. But I didn't want to give in that easily. I wanted him to know that I was in control. Reaching down between us and grabbed his cock. I stroked it a few times through his suit pants and then pushed myself away from him.

The disappointment quickly faded from his face when I sat down on the coffee table, lifted my legs and pulled my panties off in one fluid motion I tossed my panties over his head towards my bedroom so he couldn't take these. Displaying my freshly waxed pussy for him with my legs spread wide, I felt s jolt of sheer vulnerability coarse through my veins. His eyes were fixated on my wet lips as I ran my hands up the length of my tanned thighs and began playing with my pussy.

Using one hand to spread my lips, I took the index finger from my other hand plunged it deep inside. Slowly and deeply, I let my finger slide in between my wet lips; in and out, in and out. I wanted him to hear the sound of my wetness while I made him watch me pleasure myself. I opened my eyes and grinned as a small orgasm was beginning to build. I pulled my finger out and brought it up to my lips and slipped it into my mouth and sucked off the cum. Sam started to massage his cock through his pants.

Spreading my legs wider, I placed my heels on the two opposite ends of the coffee table spreading eagle and making myself as vulnerable to him as I possibly could. I looked at him and then took my salvia and cum drenched fingers and began rubbing my clit while trying to maintain eye contact. My eyes fluttered slightly as my breathing grew into low moans. The faster I went the louder and higher pitched my moans became.

The orgasm was now building deep within me, circling my body and heading for my pussy. I could feel an explosion coming. Forcing my eyes open, I lowered my head slightly and looked up at him...

"Oh... Fuck Sam... I'm cumming....I'm cumming for you Sammy..." My muscles quivered and wave after wave was flowing through me. "Do you like this?...Do you like watching me cum for you Sammy?"

"Yeah, baby... cum for me..." He was stroking himself through his pants still, teasing himself while I was teasing him.

The song was drawing to a close as my orgasm began to fade. This had been too much fun. I didn't have a plan, but as soon as I heard Nine Inch Nails, Closer, come on, I knew what I wanted.

The driving beat of the electronic drums burst in. This song made me want more. I wanted to push the envelope. Gathering my wits I stood up with my legs slightly apart so he could see the cum running down the inside of my legs. I climbed on top of him to the rhythm of the music and then leaned all the way back grabbing his hands for support as I splayed my body out for him. Then in one quick motion before he had a chance to touch me, I slung my leg around and sat backwards on his lap.

The song was picking up, and so were my gyrations. Leaning back into him I brought his hands up and made him squeeze my tits hard. I bucked my hips so that his cock was sitting at the warm, moist opening of my pussy. There was a mere millimeter of clothing separating his cock from my wanting pussy.

I put one of his fingers in my mouth and began to suck, making sure he could hear the sound of my tongue flicking and fluttering around it. I kept his other hand on my tit while and swirled my hips around and pressed harder into him. I felt high thighs clench under me, and I knew that he was fighting back cumming. He was mine.

The song was pumping to the beat of my body. I pulled his finger out of my mouth and slid his hands down to my hips. Leaning forward, I pushed my ass back against his stomach and started to pick up my pace. Driving my pussy on his hard shaft was building another orgasm inside of me. I bet my lower lip and turned around and met his eyes.

"Is this what you want, Sammy?" I sped up faster and let out a high pitch moan. "Is this what you want? Do you want to fuck me Sammy?"

His eyes peeled away from my throbbing pussy and met mine.

"Yes," he breathed deeply. "Yes, T...I want to fuck you." He was panting with each thrust of my ass. I knew he was getting ready to explode and so was I. Moving my hand down to my clit I starting rubbing it as fast as I could while I grinded myself into his body. His hands dug into my hips and his cock jumped right as I reached climax. I could feel the warmth from his cum hitting the inside of the pants and seeping onto me.

Sam's breathing was so heavy; I was almost scared I pushed my luck. His hands slowly eased the grip and I gave him a few more gyrations to make sure he expelled his full load in his pants.

I stood up and took out the white panties he had brought back to me from the inside of my boot. I ran their lacey material all over my pussy and then pushed them into his face.

"I'll get these back from you real soon, Sammy, but now you have to go." His look was priceless. He was used to being in control of every situation and here was a stark naked woman, using him for the thrill of seduction, and denying his own satisfaction.

Sam hardly spoke a word as he fixed himself and stepped to the door. Pulled the door open for him, and held it for him. He started to say something and I stopped him.

"If you want to continue our relationship, you'll keep your mouth shut and think of me every time you're fucking Betty...Bye Sammy". I shut the door behind him. After he left, I cleaned up and took a shower. I had never used the shower head in so many ways.

12