Tara's Descent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so sorry Lenny, do you mind if I change positions one more time? I promise this will be the last time." I sat up and looked at him.

"Yeah...sure...whatever you need." He quickly shot his glance up to my eyes. I knew they had been taking in the view I was giving him.

"Thank you." I pulled my big comfy, black jacket from under the seat and popped it up against him like a pillow. I let my hair fall around me, so that with each little bump my hair would tickle and mingle with the salt and pepper hair on his legs. The pile that Lenny had made on the floor in order to give me some room, created a small barrier between my line of vision and Greg in the front seat. If he turned around he couldn't see me. He would have to adjust his chair to see anything other than Lenny's face.

Staying motionless for a few minutes, I let everyone restart their conversations. Greg was telling Mark about the quality and flavors of the Cuban cigars he and brought with him. I guess they were some sort of special edition and he had brought a rare rum he thought would be perfect with them. Lenny was being strangely quiet, which made me feel like my teasing was getting the reaction I wanted.

My face was sitting at angle with my hands under my head and the jacket under that. Quietly, I repositioned the jacket directly under my head, and my hands underneath that. My fingers slowly brushed the hem of Lenny's short and fell to the inside of his knee causing him to jump a bit. A small smirk grew on my face. I didn't want to move to quickly and have him either get upset, or ruin my teasing, so I adjusted my head again, pressing further into his leg and letting my fingers find their way to his inner thigh.

Lenny's legs tensed slightly as he slowly began to realize my fingers were moving in a rhythm, and not simply brushing against him by accidently. I traced small circles with my index finger through the hair on his muscular thigh. Every few seconds I felt his cock throb under me through my jacket as my fingers began to work their way up his leg. My right hand was almost completely up his shorts, cloaked by the large black jacket. I opened my eyes and met his gaze staring right back at me with a mixture of panic and anticipation.

Cocking my eye brow I mouthed the words, "Do you want me to stop?" as I gave him my best doe-eyes. His eyes quickly darted from the moving hand under the jacket, to Mark then to Greg. I could see tiny beads of sweat forming on his forehead. I found the edge of his briefs and began to play with the seam.

Lenny's eyes fell back to mine. Hesitantly he shook his head. I smiled. Arching my back, to both get better leverage, and push my hardening nipples towards the sky, I felt him scoot lower in his seat, giving me more access to his body. His brief-clad cock jumped into my hands. It was thick, maybe thicker than Marks, but not bigger. I dragged my fingers lightly up and down the shaft. I kept my hand moving slowly over the think cloth, each time feeling the pulsating blood pumping into the veins on his cock.

My eyes closed, thinking about what it looked like, what it tasted like, if it would stretch the back part of my throat if he thrust it into my mouth. I didn't want to draw too much attention by making any sudden movements, so I opened my eyes and made eye contact with him. His face was in a beautiful state of agonized ecstasy. Lenny looked like he was torn between pulling down my shorts and fucking me raw, and the consequences for his professional career. I didn't get the feeling that either of these guys were too close with Mark at all other than work.

His eyes opened from what I hoped was a wonderful day dream and met mine. I grinned and opened my mouth and beckoning him to bring his finger down to my waiting tongue. I've never seen a man more torn apart. His hand moved towards my mouth and stopped. His eyes darted back to the guys in the front seat, and then back to me. I closed my mouth and then mouthed the word, "Please".

My open mouth and big eyes watched, as Lenny dropped his hand, and pointed his index finger towards my offering mouth. As he moved closer, I sped up my stroking. Right as his finger was close enough; I snapped my head up and grabbed his finger in my trap. My tongue licked and swirled around the rough calluses. I sucked it in as hard as I could without making any incriminating sounds.

I knew that this brief window was going to close soon, and I was doing my best to take full advantage of it. Lenny began to slide his finger in and out of my mouth while I kept eye contact with his grey blue eyes. A smile crept up on the side of his face, as my fingers danced along his thick cock.

His legs moved slightly, giving me the hint that if I kept up this pace we would have a mess on our hands, well at least on my hand. His ass flexed underneath my head and his hips shifted. His face winced like he was doing everything he could not to cum in his pants. This was the moment I had been waiting for. Whatever I did from this point on, I was in control.

I slowed my pace and then sped it up quickly. I could swear I hear the moist sound of his cock being pulled through his pre-cum. His eyes shot open and his left hand fell like a brick on my hand through the jacket. He shook his head like he was warning me about the impending climax. I pouted and pushed my bottom lip out. He shook his head again. This was once argument I was going to win.

My hand paused and I let him take his finger out of my mouth, not without getting in one last, good slurp. His muscles relaxed and his hand eased off slightly. Without giving him any warning, I retightened my grip and pumped quickly and quietly. He was mine. His cock tensed as his body struck the best pseudo-statue pose he could, and he released. Pulse after pulse, I felt his cum soak through his briefs, and coat the palm of my hand. Only after the last throb did I gradually release my grip.

As his eyes opened from his orgasm, I made sure he watched me drag my cum-covered hand across my mouth, and gave it a lick. I mouthed the words "Thank you," and closed my eyes into the most wonderful sexy laden dreams.

When I woke up, I was still nestled next to Lenny and the car was coming to a stop. I sat up and took in my surroundings. The city was gone, and the trees had begun to take over the landscape. From what I could remember of the drive to the cabin, we were probably about a half hour away, and since the spa was only a short drive from that, I needed to put the next phase of my plan into play.

"Well good morning back there." I met Mark's eyes in the review mirror. "Have a good car ride?" His tone was sarcastic, but he had no idea how good it actually was.

"We're going to pull in here, grab some gas and supplies, and by supplies I mean steaks, beer, bait and whatever else we need for the weekend." Mark pulled the car to a halt, and we all got out to stretch our legs. Before I got out, I blew Lenny a kiss and wink, as I took in the wet spot on the front of his shorts. All he could do was shake his head and smile.

Greg got out and let out a deep groan and he did a few stretches. I joined him with a soft moan as I interlocked my fingers together behind my back and arched my chest out. I made sure he a good view of my nipples hardening in the crisp mountain air.

"Did you get a good rest back there? You were out for a while." I could tell Greg was trying to be discreet by staring at my tits from behind his sunglasses, but what men don't realize is that if there is any light at all outside, we can see straight through the tinted lenses.

"Yeah, some really good dreams too." I brought my hand back in front of me and rested them on my hips.

"So what now boss?" Greg and I walked over to Mark, who was pumping gas.

"Well, we'll need some firewood, steaks, eggs, bacon of course, and anything else we want to eat for the next few days." Mark gave me a quick kiss.

"Where's the old man?" Greg looked around for Lenny.

"I guess he couldn't wait. When nature calls..." The guys laughed as I snickered to myself.

Greg went into the store and started the shopping for the weekend. It was close to 10:30am and I had already had an eventful day. I decided that I would do a little shopping of my own.

"I'm going to grab some things for Betty and me." I kissed Mark and grabbed my own cart. Now I had to be careful what I bought because I didn't want to arouse any suspicion from the guys. I saw Greg goes towards the butcher, so I high tailed it over to the liquor section. This weekend I wanted to be every guy's fantasy. I wanted to be Mark's perfect girlfriend, and the object of all three guys' desire. Above all, I wanted to see if Mark really wanted to live this fantasy.

I flagged down a shop attendant and got them to open the liquor cabinet with the good stuff. Now Mark and I didn't know everything about alcohol, but we went to beer and wine tastings pretty often and a few times we had gone to whiskey tastings. I loved the way it tasted oaky and smoky on my tongue and then burned all the way down.

I picked a bottle of 18 year old Macallan. It was pretty expensive, but I wanted to impress Greg, and besides sex and food, alcohol is the third way to man's heart. I made my way over to the champagne and picked up two of my favorite bottles. I grabbed a few lady essentials like lip gloss, sun tanning lotion, and some hair ties. The next few items that popped into my mind I was going to have to be ultra-careful about, or come up with some great explanations.

I checked where Greg was, Mark and Lenny had joined him in the bait aisle. They had already loaded up on beer, bacon eggs and steaks. I knew I only had a few minutes so I rushed. Grabbed whip cream, strawberries and some lube, I went to the checkout line. I can only imagine what the poor boy who looked no more than 19 was thinking. Actually, as he checked each item and then tried to keep his eyes off my chest, I could tell exactly what he was thinking.

I got to the car, and packed everything except for the girly stuff in my suitcase. I had just enough time to climb off the step on the truck bed and jump down to make it look like I had been waiting for the guys for a while.

"Wow, you guys shop like a bunch of girls...What took you so long?" I leaned against the truck and folded my arms under my tits.

"Alright, alright... help us load up this stuff so we can get you to your spa, and us on started on the weekend." Mark started unloading the cart. The guys were like a well-oiled machine; packing and stuffing. They got the job done pretty quickly, but not without having to pack the truck bed and the back seats to the brim.

"I thought I packed a lot...geez." I smacked Mark on the ass as we looked at the truck.

"Yeah, I can't imagine how were would have fit Betty's stuff...Hey have you heard from her yet? I don't want to just leave you at the spa." Mark pushed the cart into a nearby holder and walked back to towards us.

"Nope, nothing yet." I shrugged my shoulders like I was disappointed.

"It would probably be best if we take the stuff to the cabin first, and afterwards I'll drive you over to the spa, sound good?" Mark grabbed me a kissed me.

"Yeah, that sounds perfect. I'm just sorry I'm cutting in on guy time." I kissed him back.

"No problem, Tara." Lenny's face looked like he hadn't meant to say anything, and surprised himself by hearing himself speak.

"Hey Mark, there's only one problem, and that would be in the seating arrangement." Greg opened up the back seat and right where I had been sitting was a huge pile of beer, bacon and eggs. There was no room in the truck bed either.

"Well, either Greg has to ride in the truck bed, or there is going to be some lap-sitting." Mark looked back at the three of us.

"Why am I the one in the truck bed?" Greg kiddingly threw his hands up in the air.

"We have to be nice to our seniors, and besides, I'm a lady." I put my arm around Lenny and laid my other hand on his imposing chest.

"Babe, do you have a problem sitting on Greg's lap?" Mark turned to me.

"No, I'm cool." I sized up my prey from behind my sunglasses.

"What if I have a problem with it?" Greg was just trying to be an ass.

"They Greg, you have no pulse. It's a hot chick in denim shorts, sitting on your lap for at least twenty minutes." Mark patted him on the shoulder. "You'll be just fine. Let's get a move on."

The guys loaded into the car and I waited for Greg to get settled before I climbed on top of him for the next few miles. He moved a few things to the side and patted his lap.

"Anytime you're ready." He smiled and offered me his hand for some support. His hand was a bit softer than Mark's. Greg definitely fit the bill as far as a man who works with his hands goes, but I could tell he took care of himself. His jeans were softer than the less expensive brands that Mark wears. His shirt smelled like cologne and not saw dust. His grip wasn't forceful when he pulled me up, but the firmness of the pressure let me know he knew how to take the lead.

I pushed my ass backwards and let my legs dangle over the outside of his. I pushed my feet against the ground to see how much leverage I had. The car started and we pulled out of the parking lot, and back onto the highway. The rest of the drive was filled with about ten minutes of highway time, and then a few minutes through the city, and then weaving our way through the small neighborhood that looked out on to the city.

"Hey, can we turn on some music?" I leaned forward and pushing my ass into his jean-covered bulge, letting my polka dotted thong ride up into view.

"Sure, I'm sure we can accommodate that." Mark flipped on his ipod, and pressed play. The car was suddenly filled with rock beats of the Led Zepplin. I looked into the review mirror and caught Mark's eyes.

"Thanks babe." I leaned back into Greg as the music picked up as the guitar riffs and heavy-handed drums screamed out. I let my ass move just a little against Greg's cock as, while hips pulsed to the music. Mark had a clear view of everything I was doing, so I was going to have to be a whole lot more discreet.

"I'm not too heavy am I?" I turned over my shoulder, placing my lips just inches from Greg's. As I turned I gave him a good thrust to into his hardening cock. I wanted him to know what I was doing, but I wanted him to be powerless to stop it.

"No...no...not at all..." His voice was a little breathless. One of the reasons I've always been such a fan of classic rock, was the driving, unrelenting drum beats, and no one does it better than John Bonham, from Zepplin. It quickly flashed through my mind how funny it was that Bonham had been a carpenter before he was in the band, and here I was gyrating on a carpenter, surrounded by carpenters.

Lenny was staring out the car window while Mark described the fishing at the lake they were going to go to tomorrow. Mark was drumming his fingers against the wheel as they talked about the possibility of renting a boat. As Mark and Lenny debated, I felt Greg's growing erection underneath me. It was almost like his cock had felt the heat coming from my pussy and was trying to get in. I was getting the reaction I was hoping for, so why not reward him? As if it was by accident, I grinded my ass forwards and backwards as I used my legs to push off the floor.

Mark had made this playlist when I told him how much I loved having sex to classic rock; so needless to say, I knew this playlist like the back of my hand. The next song was "When The Levee Breaks", that was usually when I had pushed Mark down on the bed an began riding him hard, and slow, and that was exactly what I was going to do to Greg, or at least as much as I could get away with.

The song began to fade out, as Jimmy Page's guitar moaned and groaned its last few notes. Mark had begun to change lanes to get off the highway and go through the city, and I was just warming up.

"Hey Greg, you alright back there? She's not giving you too much trouble is she?" Mark smiled as he looked through the mirror at his girlfriend straddling his friend in the back seat.

"No, she's...she's fine." He paused for a moment as I had to stop my movements. "Nothing I can't handle." Greg slid his hand on the inside of my left thigh which was closest to the window. From the pile of beer, meat and groceries that were piled up, even if Lenny turned all the way around he couldn't see the wandering hand exploring my leg.

Greg lightly swirled his fingertips against the edge of my denim shorts, causing goose bumps to spring to life up and down my legs. I turned slightly to him, and placed my left hand on top of his. I didn't want to lose control of the situation, because after all, my boyfriend was two feet away.

My hips pushed back, and I spread my legs wider. Gently, I pushed his hand underneath my jeans, and placed his finger on the soft cotton of my panties. I was getting really wet, feeling his forceful body under me, gradually moving with my hips, and his soft caresses. I didn't have much longer, and from the consistent throbbing from his cock, I could tell needed to get to work.

I left his finger right at the edge of panties, as I reached between my legs and grabbed his cock firmly, and pushed right up against where his finger was. I wanted him to be able to visualize where his cock should be. Greg slipped his finger under my thong and slid it over my smooth lips. He knew what he wanted, and was used to getting it. I squeezed his cock again and put my hand on his knee.

Being as careful as I could I quickened up my pace. My upper body stayed as motionless as I could make it, while my ass drove into his cock. His finger was pushing against my clit as his other hand grabbed my hips and rocked back and forth with me.

I turned over my shoulder and bit my lip slightly. "You still alright Greg?" His eyes were plastered on the front of the car, checking the scene.

"Doing...just fine...Thanks..." His legs started to tense, just as Lenny's had before cumming in his shorts. I wanted to feel his hips buck against me. I wanted to feel him fill me up.

I reached between my legs again and dragged my fingertips over the bugle where his balls were. His finger wandered down my pussy and slipped in. It felt like such a tease; just a tiny amount of flesh touching my pussy that just wanted his cock to penetrate me, not just the tip of a finger.

My hips moved quicker and my caressing of his balls sped up to match the pace. His right hand squeezed my hip as his body started to contract. I was having flashbacks to the feeling of Sam cumming hard in his beautiful suit pants and making the inside of my thighs damp from his cum.

Greg's hips bucked slightly, and his penis pulsed with each movement of my hips. His cock jumped and I felt the warm sensation of his cum soaking into his boxers, and then through his jeans. Every throb pulsed against my pussy. The sheer carnal act of making him cum when and how I wanted was invigorating. He let out a barely audible sigh of relief and release.

I let my hips slow to a gentle rocking, after giving him a few more good thrusts before we had to settle down. For the next few minutes of car ride, Greg let his finger roam freely over my saturated pussy, probing in and out as best he could. I loved the feeling of letting him explore me, even if it was teasing the hell out of me.

"There it is guys." Mark turned the corner, and there it was. The last house at the end of a cul-de-sac. It was two stories of honey-blonde wood. A large deck wrapped around the front of the house and led to back, where there was a fire pit, Jacuzzi and outdoor entertaining area.

Greg pulled his finger out of my soaked panties and brought it past my face, and to his lips. I could hear him sucking his finger in my ear. His finger slipped out of mouth and ran down my body to my ass, and gave it a good squeeze. I could tell this was going to be a fun weekend.

12