Tara's Long Road Back From Tragedy

Story Info
Tara loses her Dom and female soul mate.
4.5k words
4.55
21.5k
4

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

edited by angel love

*

I knew it would take a long time to get over the death of my Dom Carl and my fellow sister in the lifestyle, Monica. For five years I had given myself freely to Carl when he and Monica took me in and I began to cohabitate with them. Carl and Monica both satisfied my desires for submission and love in every way I could have asked for.

Carl treated us both equally as our Master in every respect. That included sex, Domination, love, caring and when needed discipline. The three of us shared the same bedroom and the same king sized bed. Whoever slept in the middle that night was the lucky one depending on your perspective I guess.

I always liked sleeping the middle with Carl on one side and Monica as it gave me an extra sense of peace and security. It was especially true the nights they made love to me. We always slept naked so it was easy for them to turn to me and both begin giving me pleasure. I would be lying on my back and Monica would turn to me and begin to kiss me and gently touch my naked body, as only a woman knows how. Carl would join in the fun and would also kiss me and touch me in a seductive manner; although a little rougher.

The two became quite adept at playing my naked body like a fine fiddle with alternating kinds of touches. Monica would kiss me ever so gently; her lips barely touching mine, and her tongue flicking ever so quickly against my lips. Carl would then kiss me but would do so as if taking a prize. His kisses were firm and his tongue would enter my mouth forcefully. I thrilled to his strong touch and kiss and would feel the sensation all the way down my naked body.

They both knew I was very sensitive just below my ears on my neck and they loved to tease me unmercifully. Monica would lick me there gently until I started to giggle and I would ask her playfully to stop but it only encouraged her. Carl would do the same thing but again more forcefully and he would also bite me there, not enough to draw blood but I would know he was there. Again I would feel the pleasure all the way down my naked body.

They had so many ways to tease me and wake the stirrings of sensuality in me. Carl loved to see me giggle so he would let Monica roll over on top of me. Then Carl would hold my hands together above my head and let Monica work on both sides of my neck. She would switch from side to side letting her tongue lick that sensitive spot on one side and then quickly switch to the other side. By now my naked body was squirming and wiggling trying to avoid her licks and I was giggling like a little schoolgirl.

Every so often as she switched from side to side she would pause and look down at me and the reach down and give me one of those gentle kisses. Oh the feel of those kisses as she would look into my eyes each time and I could feel the love from her eyes and her kiss. Then as I lay there moaning gently that little imp Monica, would go back to my ears again with that teasing tongue.

Sometimes she would put one hand on each side of me and rise up enough so that her nipples on her breasts would graze against my own nipples, which were now quite hard. She knew how to wiggle her upper body just enough so that her nipples would brush back and forth against mine several times. It would drive me wild with deSire and I wanted to touch her but Carl held my hands in place.

Once Monica had her turn then Carl would roll over on top of me and do the same thing but as I said before a little rougher. He would bite me on the left side and then the right side and back and forth he would go. He likewise would often pause in between to kiss me letting his tongue explore my mouth. He didn't need Monica to hold my hands down, as he was strong enough to do both.

When Carl was on top of me I could feel his hard erect manhood as he lie between my bare thighs. The tip of it was right at the entrance to my love channel and it would only take a quick thrust and he would be inside of me. I desperately wanted my Master inside of me but knew better than to ask. It would come in time.

Carl and Monica also knew how to use their hands and mouths on other parts of my body as well. I would turn my head to Monica and as she kissed me her right hand would go down to my right breast and nipple and gently caress and tease it. At the same time her left hand would be stroking my long blonde hair affectionately. At the same time Carl would be holding my hands together and biting me on the neck as his left hand kneaded and squeezed my left breast firmly.

Oh God the feelings running through my naked body as these two who loved me raised my level of passion to great heights in different ways. There was gentleness on one side and strength on the other side and my body was responding to both.

They both had another trick they used to tease me. They would both lean over me and their faces meet just above my lips. They would stick out their tongues and exchange the kiss of lovers as I watched helplessly and slightly jealous. I wanted either of their lips on mine. However, even as I watched them kiss their hands were still on my breasts and nipples working their magic with them. After teasing and taunting me they would break off their kiss with each other and both of them would kiss me and tell me they loved me. I was almost ready for heaven.

Eventually they worked their mouths down my upper chest letting their tongues roam freely over the entire area. Eventually they would let their mouths and tongues find my sensitive breasts and nipples. They combined the same type of mixture on my breasts and nipples they had earlier used on other parts of my body. Monica was again the sensitive one using her tongue and mouth in gentle teasing movements. Her tongue would gently flick over my nipple as she licked my right breast. Carl on the other hand would bite and suck fairly hard on my left breasts and nipple. He tried to get as much of it in his mouth as he could.

In either case I found my naked body wanting to thrust both of my breasts and nipples into their mouths as far as I could. The sensations from both of them were different, but wonderful. Thank God I didn't have to choose.

As their mouths worked on my breasts and nipples they let their hands roam over my naked body further driving me wild. Each of them took one of my legs and spread them further apart. Monica began to gently stroke my V patch while Carl was able to find the crack separating my bare bottom cheeks and run his finger up and down it. As my naked body squirmed in lust, Monica let her finger slide up into my love channel and find that wonderful, wonderful spot. At the same time Carl let his finger slip into my bottom hole and began to work it back and forth.

My entire naked body now was driven by pure lust and torn between the various feelings. I wanted to thrust my hips up so that Monica's finger would go deeper into my love channel and on the other hand I wanted to thrust my bare bottom further onto Carl's finger which was working its magic down there. I think they read my mind because they both had one of their legs over my spread legs and held them firmly in place as they played with me.

My naked body was wild with deSire now and I moaned softly in pleasure. I think they both knew it was time for me to cum and so they switched positions. Monica knelt down between my spread thighs and put her face down next to my V patch and began to lick me on both sides of my inner thighs coming ever so much closer to my love channel each passing time. At the same time she put her hands under my bare behind and began to squeeze both cheeks. Eventually her finger would find my anus and stroke it as well.

At the same time Carl had moved back up to the top and was kneeling at my side. He took my hands and placed one of them on Monica's hair and the other one on his hard erect throbbing manhood. He began to massage my breasts and nipples with both hands as he bent down and kissed me with his tongue exploring my mouth.

It could not be any better as every part of my naked body was affected by their touches. My naked body was squirming and wiggling as I moaned unashamedly loudly now.

"Ohhhh, ahhhhh, yes, yes, more, more, oh god yes, it feels so good yes yes ohhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh!"

It didn't take long before my body exploded with a massive orgasm as I hung onto Carl's manhood for dear life and pulled on Monica's hair. It took quite awhile for my naked body to quit shuddering and to settle down but they were not done with me yet. It was simply time for them to change positions.

Carl climbed on top of me and placed the tip of his manhood right next to my V patch and the entrance to my love channel. He put one hand on each side of me and raised himself up. He was strong enough to support himself in this position and he loved it because he wanted to be looking into my eyes and mine into his as he entered me. At the same time Monica put her hands on my breasts and nipples and began to gently play with them.

Carl now let the tip of his manhood just barely enter my love channel and I strained my hips up to receive him but he controlled it so only the tip of it was inside of me. He looked down at my lust filled eyes and said simply, "You know we both love you very much don't you Tara?"

"Yes Sir I know, and I love you both."

He was now moving the tip of his manhood back and forth inside of me teasing and taunting me. He could feel my naked body squirming and wiggling under him and my hips trying to thrust up so his manhood would go further into me.

He could see the pleading look in my eyes and knew all to well what I wanted.

"Do you want more of me Tara?" he asked gently.

"Yes Sir," I moaned softly.

He entered me a little more and said, "Is that enough Tara?"

"No Sir, I want more!"

"How much more Tara?"

I screamed in sexual frustration, "All of it Sir I want all of it!"

"Are you sure Tara?"

"Yes Sir please Sir please all of it!"

Oh God the feeling of relief when in one quick thrust he buried himself into me as far as he could go. Slowly but surely he began to thrust back and forth inside of me slowly at first but gradually building up speed. I don't know how we timed it but we all three managed to cum at the same time and he fell exhausted on me. You are probably wondering how did Monica cum? Well as Carl was thrusting in and out of me she had let one hand drop down between her legs and fingered herself to a climax at the same time as we did.

Carl finally rolled off of me and lay next to my side and Monica lay down on my other side. Both of them faced me and put one arm over me and I never felt so secure and loved in my entire life.

I giggled slightly and Monica said, "What are you giggling about now?"

"I was just thinking tomorrow night is your turn."

Monica simply smiled and snuggled closer. I snuggled closer to my Master and pulled Monica even closer, and drifted off into a perfect sleep.

Although we spent many nights together loving each other like we had that night we had other special nights as well. We had a great respect for one another's needs and desires and had a sharing relationship. We also knew that each of us craved private times with one another as well.

We had other bedrooms in the house so it was not uncommon for my Master Carl to take me to one of the other bedrooms where I would willingly submit to him in private. Likewise there would be times when he would take Monica to one of the bedrooms and she would have the privilege of submitting to him. However, whenever one of us submitted to him privately, we would all still spend the night in the same bed. The two that had just made love would put their arms around the other one to let them know they were still loved.

The same thing was true for Monica and I. There were often days when our Master would be gone and we would be home alone. It never took much, a simple glance or touch, and we would want some time together. One of us would take the other by the hand and off to the bedroom we would go. Some times it would be just plain fun. I caught Monica bending over one time in just her panties and I couldn't resist. I gave her one good swat as hard as I could and ran laughing. She ran after me and after a good chase through the house she finally caught me in Master's study. After wrestling me to the ground with both of us laughing hysterically we finally took each other right there on the floor.

Master Carl actually enjoyed watching Monica and I make love and would do so every chance he got. We always tried to be a little more provocative and sensual when he watched as we both enjoyed pleasing him. Needless to say once we had pleased each other we would often end up on our knees in front of him pleasing him as well.

There was another element to this wonderful relationship that I have not told you about. Carl was not only our Master in bed but in many other areas as well. All three of us were into BDSM as well, and those bonds (no pun intended) drew us even closer together. Over the years our Master had collected quite an array of toys, which he loved to use on us and which, Monica and I, being masochists at heart, loved as well.

His toys ran the gambit from sexy toys to toys of discipline. They include all kinds of ankle and wrist cuffs, neck collars, dildos, nipple clamps, paddles, whips, hairbrushes, floggers, riding crops, leather slappers, candle wax and others too numerous to mention. Not only did he like to use different toys on us but different positions as well.

Generally when he was in the mood for some good old-fashioned BDSM he would call one or both of us into the living room. There one, or both of us, would be stripped naked and then after he got naked himself we would be led off to the bedroom or the room of his choice for our discipline.

He loved variety so we never knew where or how we would be disciplined, or with what. We have been bent over the arm of the couch, over the top of his desk, tied up in a doorway, tied down over a coffee table, spread eagled and secured on the bed, and other positions too numerous to mention.

His favorite place though was always the bedroom. He liked it for several reasons. First, he had installed hooks in the ceiling and in the floor. This way he could have us standing naked and spread eagle, to do to us as he pleased. Second, he had a full-length wide mirror on the wall so we could see ourselves being disciplined and he could see it in the mirror as well. Third the bed was right there in case he got into a sexual mood after our discipline.

Just like our sex sessions he varied our discipline sessions as well. Some times we would be disciplined in private. Other times either Monica or I would be disciplined while the other watched. Sometimes we would both be disciplined one right after the other.

One of his favorite methods was to have either Monica or I discipline the other while he watched. Then after that was over he might or might not have sex with one of us. I can remember one night when my wrists were secured to the ceiling hooks and my legs spread apart and secured to the floor hooks. Monica was then instructed to discipline me and believe me she did. That night she used nipples clamps on me, the paddle, the whip, and finally the flogger. As Monica worked me over he lay on the bed and simply enjoyed watching me. When Monica was done with me he called her over to the bed and made love to her while I watched. That was the worst part of the whole night.

Whenever Master disciplined us we always ended up very hot and wet between our legs. There was just something about seeing his strong naked body in action as he disciplined us. We never rebelled, as we were both his and glad to be his. He had the knack of causing pain in our naked bodies but making it sensual as well.

I must admit that when I disciplined Monica I enjoyed it as well. I knew the pleasures of pain from my own experience and was only too glad to give it to Monica. Monica had a beautiful body with full breasts and nipples, curved swelling hips and nice firm thighs.

One night I had the pleasure of flogging her with her hands tied to the ceiling and legs left free. The nice thing about it was that as I flogged her, her naked body would twist and turn her breast bounce up and down and she would dance from foot to foot trying to avoid the flogger. She of course couldn't get away and I had my way with her. Master was so thrilled with that performance that I got a special treat that night of his tongue bringing me to an orgasm.

Our BDSM lifestyle became a part of me as much as the sex part. Both Monica and I craved the feel of his flogger or some other device landing on our naked bodies. Our Master knew our desires well and he gladly fulfilled them because he cared for us both and also because they satisfied his longing to Dominate and control.

There was one other part of our lives that played an important role though not the real glue that kept us together. That part involved punishment for punishment's sake whenever Monica or I acted out of line. Whenever we got out of line or did something stupid we would be treated like naughty little girls. That generally meant we were going to receive a good sound spanking on our bare behinds.

Whenever that was going to happen the guilty party would be summoned to the living room and informed they had been a naughty little girl and were going to be spanked like one. Either Monica or I would be stripped naked and then after he got naked himself he would lead us off to the bedroom where we would be spanked

When we were spanked he would take us down over his bare thighs just like naughty little girls. We would then be hand spanked, paddled, and hairbrush spanked. Master Carl would never stop until we were crying, howling, kicking our legs, begging and pleading for mercy. When he was done with us we were always very soundly spanked naughty little girls.

Once our spankings were over there would be no sex as this was a pure punishment spanking. Often he would let us sit on his lap and cry our eyes out as he told us that he was sorry he had to spank us but it was for our own good. Both Monica and I would feel badly knowing we had displeased him and knowing we deserved what we got. When I look back I don't remember ever getting a spanking from Master Carl that I did not deserve.

Make no mistake about it I never wanted to be spanked for misbehaving but there was one spanking I wish I had gotten. I had done something that made Master Carl quite angry. I had overdrawn our checking account causing several checks to bounce. Needless to say I was going to be spanked and quite soundly.

Master Carl never spanked us when he was angry so he decided to wait awhile until he had calmed down. He told Monica he wanted to go for a ride and they would come back later to punish this naughty little girl. Out the door they went together and onto the motorcycle in the driveway.

Whenever one of us was to be spanked Master Carl would often do something special with the other one as an added punishment for us. Riding the motorcycle was a treat for us so the image of Monica riding off with him became a part of the punishment. Unfortunately I was about to be punished in the most horrible way imaginable for me.

I had waited for over two hours, but Master Carl had not come back to spank me. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and when I opened it there were two uniformed policemen standing before me. They asked if they could come in and I knew immediately something was wrong. They told me that Master Carl and Monica had been driving the motorcycle out near the edge of town when a truck crossed over the centerline tossing the motorcycle like a toy into the ditch. Both of them had been killed instantly.

My first instinct was one of disbelief. It could not be true. It had to be someone else. I was in total shock and one of the officers had to hold me up to keep me from collapsing on the spot. As it gradually dawned on me that it was true, my scream of horror could be heard down the block. My entire life as I knew it had just come crashing down around me. My darling Master Carl and my sweet soul sister Monica were gone.

12