Tara's Long Road Back From Tragedy Ch. 07

Story Info
Tara is loved by Sir David.
4.4k words
4.54
12.8k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 7 Tara Loved by Sir David

Edited by angel love

After Sir David had given permission for Karen and I to play, I was a little overwhelmed by it all. For a Master to give his pet to a woman for the night was an act of true love and kindness. Even though he loved us both and we loved him, it was still a remarkable gift that few Masters would be willing to give. I think it showed not only his love and kindness but his strength as well. Karen and I making love, and playing together obviously did not threaten him.

I knew I wanted to talk to Karen and learn more about him and what made him tick. I knew I loved him and he loved me but something kept me from letting him be my Master. I knew I would submit to him and let him play with me but I was not ready to call him Master yet.

Karen and I had coffee together quite often and so one morning I broached the subject with her. We spent a lot of time talking about him and their relationship, including how they met. Karen had several experiences in the BDSM world but none that satisfying and no one she was ready to give herself to permanently until she met Sir David.

She had met him at a private party and she said the moment she met him she somehow knew he was for her. The ironic thing was that was determined in her own mind before they had even discussed BDSM. She just somehow knew he was a Dom.

On their first date she was extremely nervous wondering how she could tell for sure and how to tell him about her submissive nature. Fortunately for her be brought the subject up just as casually as he could. Karen was thrilled to discover that he was a Dom and he was glad to see that she was a submissive.

They dated a few more times and Karen was extremely anxious to know why he had not asked her to play. She would soon discover that was part of his strength and compassion. He wanted her very much but wanted to be sure that she wanted him. He also wanted that all-important bond of trust to be established first. They actually had sex before they shared any BDSM together. Once they had their first night of love making Karen wanted even more to give herself to him.

One night as they were having dinner at his house they began to talk. Before she knew what she was saying, Karen called him Sir a few times. He responded by telling her he liked to hear her calling him Sir. He asked her if she enjoyed calling him Sir. Karen, while blushing a little admitted she did. The bond between them was getting stronger.

Karen says there was a long pause as they looked into each other's eyes and they both somehow knew the next step. He looked into Karen's eyes with his piercing but soft gray eyes, and asked her what she was thinking. Karen blushed a bit and finally blurted out that she would like to give herself to him for the night to do with as he pleased.

It took only that one night for Karen to fall for him completely. They ended up in Sir David's bedroom for a wonderful night of BDSM and lovemaking. Karen found out that he knew how to combine sensuality and discipline in a most wonderful way.

In the next few months the bonds between David and Karen would become much closer. They explored each other's hearts and souls wanting to be sure they were the right match for each other. Each of them had special needs that involved BDSM but the ties had to go deeper than just that.

Karen truly wanted a man she could submit to as Master to fulfill the longing in her soul. She had known from the time she was younger that she was a submissive at heart but not any man could fill the void in her life. Her Master had to be a man of character, compassion, and strength. He had to have the capacity for deep love for her and long term commitment.

Karen also wanted a man she could be attracted to physically as well. He would have to be strong and well built but he would also have the ability to show tenderness and kindness with his touch. He had to be one who when he simply touched her she would feel pleasant shivers down her body. He would also be man who knew how to make love to a woman in a wonderful way and not just sex.

He had to understand her need for BDSM but at the same time know, understand, and respect her limits. There was no doubt that Karen loved being in bondage and was a masochist at heart but again with limits. The ideal man would know how to combine BDSM and sensuality that would take her over the top in pleasure.

Finally, Karen knew that she occasionally acted like a naughty little girl, and when she did so she needed to be punished. When she submitted to her Master for punishment it had to be because he loved her and would never discipline her in anger. When she was growing up, her father who truly loved her spanked her, and she loved and respected him. In her early twenties a Dom who didn't love and care spanked her for her, and it was a totally unsatisfactory experience and she never saw him again.

David likewise had special needs and wanted a special person to be his pet submissive. It would have to be a woman who respected him and understood his need to dominate her but in a caring way. He wanted a woman who had strong character as well and would be loyal to him forever.

He wanted a woman who loved BDSM and although she had limits would allow him to test them and to lead her to new pleasures. She would have to trust him to never abuse her or give her more than she could take. She had to be willing to submit to him completely in a play discipline session and let him be in charge.

She had to be a woman who desired him sexually as well as him desiring her sexually. It was important to him that they be lovers, not just sex partners. David had experienced sex with many partners but when it was over the void was till there.

You probably have figured out by now that Sir David and Karen found that special bond. They became lovers and were able to enjoy BDSM in a way only two lovers can. In less than three months after meeting each other Karen finally submitted completely to Sir David and from that point on he became Master David.

It was now some six years later that I was entering their lives with my own private struggle. I had enjoyed the same type of relationship with Master Carl and my own soul mate, Monica. It had been total happiness until that fateful night when they both were killed. It was then that my three years of guilt, misery, and loneliness began.

Meeting Sir David and Karen had been a blessing in my life. They had brought me out of my despair and gave me new hope. I was becoming attached to them both in a very special way. I loved them both and respected them both and I knew they both loved me.

I was obviously attracted to Karen and we were becoming lovers and soul mates just like I had been with Monica. To me it was so incredible and wonderful that Sir David had given his blessing to it. I had developed a love for him but I think he captured my heart the night he gave Karen and I his blessing to make love.

I was also turning my attention more and more to Sir David. There was no doubt I was attracted to him sexually and the first night I saw him naked, thrills ran through my body and I secretly wanted him. When we had our play/discipline session with he and Karen, he brought out feelings I had not experienced in three years. Later on that night when his manhood was thrusting in and out of my love channel, I was in heaven. Sir David showed me that night that he knew how to combine BDSM and love making in a most wonderful way.

Sir David wanted to be my Master and I wanted to submit to him but two things stood in my way. The first was the guilt I sill carried from my time with Master Carl and Monica. For some unexplained reason I found it difficult to move on. The second reason was that I loved both Sir David and Karen so much that I would not want to disturb their relationship. Few couples are capable of understanding and accepting a threesome type relationship. Sir David had assured me he could and his acceptance of Karen and my love for each other had certainly helped to prove that.

I still had doubts about Karen's acceptance of me having Sir David as Master as well as her. It is one thing for a threesome to share a play/discipline session together and quite another for a woman to see her Master leading another woman off to his bedroom for a private session. Karen and I had to talk.

One of the most beautiful things about my relationship with Karen was we were able to talk openly about anything. She was not surprised when I began to talk about my problem. As we talked I would become aware of how truly wonderful Karen is.

After talking about how wonderful they both were I finally blurted it out. "Karen,

Sir David has suggested the possibility of him being my Master."

I was stunned at her response. "I know I suggested it to him."

"Really?" I said in disbelief.

"Yes really," she said smiling gently.

"I don't understand," I said/puzzled. "You two have such a wonderful relationship why would you want me in the mix and why would you want to share your Master?"

Karen kind of laughed and said, "You should be the last one to ask that question."

"How so?" I asked.

"Silly girl," she responded. "Didn't you have a wonderful relationship with Master Carl and Monica?"

"Well yes but...."

"But what? Do you not think that Master David and I are not capable of the same type of love and relationship? I am almost insulted."

"Oh please don't be insulted. I know how hard it is for a woman to share her man with another woman especially her Master. It takes a certain type of love and a very deep love."

"You just don't get it yet do you?" Karen asked." David and I both love you very much and we would both love to make you a part of our family."

"I began to cry softy suddenly realizing the depth of their love for me and how much they were willing to share. "So you wouldn't be upset if Sir David became my Master?"

"Good grief no, I wouldn't be upset. I would welcome it. Good God girl, I should take you over my knee and spank you until it finally gets through to you."

I smiled a little through my tears. The thought of lying naked over the bare thighs of the sexy naked redhead Karen wasn't all that unpleasant but there were more important things at hand.

"I have two final questions."

"Be my guest."

"Suppose Sir David wanted to have a play/discipline session with me privately, would that bother you?"

"No as long as I got my fair share of private sessions with him. I would also hope that the two people I love the most would enjoy their time together."

I am not saying he would, but suppose Sir David wanted to have sex with me in private would that bother you?"

"No not at all. Our relationship is so strong that it wouldn't bother me as long as I got my fair share. I should also put your mind at ease about one other thing."

"What's that?"

"I know Master David would love to make love to you."

"He never has said that to me."

"Silly girl he will never force himself on you and wants you to want him."

"Oh but I do want him as long as you don't care."

"Karen looked me in the eye and smiled and said you have my permission and with love." You also have a choice."

"What's that?"

"Either you seduce him and let him take you to bed or I spank you for disappointing all of us."

"That won't be necessary," I smiled.

"Karen got up and said, "Oh, by the way, I won't be home tonight but Master David will be home and all alone."

I smiled and through my tears gave Karen a big hug and kiss saying, "Thank you."

I went home bursting with excitement, anticipation, and a little apprehension. There was no doubt I wanted to make love to Sir David and have him make love to me. I just hoped I wouldn't disappoint him or worse yet that he show no interest. I was bound and determined to seduce him that night.

I took an early bath in sweet smelling bubble bath wanting to make sure all was clean and alluring for him. Normally I would put on some bath powder but decided against it. Hopefully he would lick my naked body and the powder might not taste good.

I wasn't sure f I should dress casually or really go for it in a sexy seductive manner. I finally decided to go for it and dress myself as sexy as possible. I put on a pair of red silk panties that you could almost see through and with lace around the legs. I also put on a matching bra that barely covered my breasts and nipples and leaving the cleavage between them plainly visible. I then put on a short red negligee that had black fur trim around the neck, down the front, and around the bottom. It tied in the front with a simple drawstring and was easy to untie. Most of my nice long legs were still on full display.

The final thing I put on was a pair of red 4" high heels. I have been told that men love to see a woman, particularly a blonde, in red high heels, especially when she is naked. When I was with Master Carl he loved to see me completely naked walking in red high heels. He also loved to have me standing naked and spread-eagle as he flogged me wearing high heels. He even had me wear them when he spanked me. He said seeing a naked woman's legs kicking wildly, with her high heels still on was quite erotic for him.

I decided at the last moment to throw a robe on so I could walk next door without the neighbors getting too upset. Although if a man saw me, he would probably not get too upset. I walked next door and my heart was pounding with excitement. I had not been alone with a man in three long years and could hardly wait.

I opened the back door to his house and stuck my head in and hollered, "May I come in Sir David?"

"By all means Tara, you are always welcome," he answered from the living room.

Once in the house I nervously took my robe off. I hoped my forwardness wouldn't offend him. Some times Dom's are so fussy about things like that. I stuck my head around the corner and said, "May I come in Sir?"

"Of course you may Tara, I'm gad to see you again."

Little did he know what was in store for him until I walked around the corner of the door. I would have given a million dollars to have a picture of the look on his face. It combined surprise, shock, lust and passion all in one look.

"My God you look beautiful Tara," he said eyeing me up and down.

"Thank you Sir," I said blushing, "I'm glad you like it."

"Like it hardly quite describes it Tara, you are absolutely gorgeous. To what do I owe this treat?"

I went over to where he was sitting, dressed in only his black fur robe. "May I speak freely Sir?"

"Of course Tara."

I leaned over and looked him right in those nice gray eyes and said, "Sir I want you to take me tonight to bed if it pleases you. I want you to make love to me and I want so badly to make love to you."

A wonderful calm smile came over his face and he said, "Tara I have waited a long time for this moment. I have wanted to make love to you for a long time but I had to wait until you were ready."

"I am ready Sir."

He stood up and took me in his strong arms and kissed me ever so passionately and I was ready to melt. "May I return your kiss Sir?"

"Tara you have my permission to do what ever you feel like doing."

I was thrilled to hear those words from him. For three long years all that passion was locked up inside of me and I was eager to let it out. I put my arms around him, pushed my body up against his and began to kiss him as hard as I could my tongue exploring his mouth. I knew he was aroused all ready because I could feel his stiff erect manhood pushing against my negligee.

We continued to kiss passionately and as we did he let his hand undo the drawstring on my negligee and open it. I could now feel his strong hand on my bare skin and it thrilled me all the way down my body. I wanted to feel my hands on him as well so I undid the front of his robe so I could feel his bare chest, and sides and back. As he lovingly looked into my eyes he removed my negligee and I could now see pure lust in his eyes as they roamed quickly over my almost naked body.

I was getting more brazen now for a sub. He had given me permission to do what I wanted and I wanted that robe off. He made no move to stop me as I pulled it off of his shoulders and let it drop to the floor. I was delighted to discover that he had nothing on under his robe and his strong muscular naked body was now mine.

As he continued to kiss me his hands now roamed over my breasts and nipples in a most pleasurable way. I responded by letting my hand roam ever so close to his swollen manhood. I could feel him pushing his body closer to my hand and I knew he wanted my hand on it so I slowly but surely let my hand curl around it squeezing it ever so gently.

Suddenly he pushed me away and I though I had done something wrong. As it turned out he was simply changing positions. The next thing I knew he had picked me up in his strong arms and was carrying me across the room, up the stairs, and down the hall to the bedroom.

We got to the bedroom and when we went in he closed the door and laid me down gently on the bed. Lying down beside me he pulled me on my side and pulled my naked body close to his own naked body. He started to kiss me and I responded eagerly my lips glad to be on his. At first the kisses were very gentle with his lips barely touching mine but gradually increasing in intensity. When his tongue entered my mouth I moaned softly and felt myself succumbing completely to his will.

He began to let his strong hands caress my naked body starting at my shoulders and moving down to my breasts and nipples. Oh the feelings of pleasure surging through my body as his fingers played with my nipples. "May I touch you Sir I asked?"

"Please do Tara, I could think of nothing better right now than to feel your hands on me."

I was delighted because I wanted the feel of his strong naked body. I wanted to love and worship him tonight for all he had done for me. As his hands toyed with my breasts and nipples I let my hand rub through the hair on his chest. His body stiffened as I let my fingernails play with his nipples, but I know it was giving him pleasure.

I let my hand roam down his chest and down past his abdomen so close to his erect hard manhood. I hoped it would be okay as my fingers delicately touched the tip of his manhood. It must have been because he kissed me harder as I did so.

Encouraged by his response I let my fingers glide over that nice long shaft and all I heard was, "Oh God yes Tara, yes."

He let his hand move between my legs and started to caress my inner thighs coming ever so close to my love channel as I continued to stroke his manhood. Finally pure lust over came him and he rolled me over on to my back, spread my legs and down on top of me he came. My love channel was already wet with feminine juices so when he entered me it was just like it was meant to be. He was driven now and so his thrusts inside of me back and forth were very rapid and strong and I loved it.

It was more than just lust for both of us. I loved him very much and knew he loved me so to feel him inside of me gave it special meaning. I put my arms around him and held on as if to say don't ever quit what you are doing. I found my hips bouncing up and down to help receive those loving thrusts back and forth inside of me. It only took a few moments before we both came as our naked bodies pushed against each other's as hard as they could.

It took several moments for us both to get our breaths back. During that time I simply rested and enjoyed the feeling of him still being inside of me. When he finally regained his strength back he rose up slightly and looked down into my eyes and simply said, "I love you Tara."

I started to cry soft tears of happiness and said, "I love you too Sir."

12