Tardy Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember how wet she was, it was flowing out, and she was so hot inside, it was like she had a fever. I knew it wasn't time for her period; in fact she was at maximum fertility right then. And she was so loose... Oh my god it felt incredible. I always loved it when we did it twice, even better three times, because after the first time she was nice and loose and gooey. Nothing turns me on more than a woman who has just been fucked, and no one turns me on like my wife. At first I didn't think she had really done it, but I allowed myself to pretend she was stretched by a black cock and filled with cum. And she was so slippery and open; I was starting to wonder if she really had been fucked. It got me so hard I was almost passing out.

I commented on how sexy it was that she was so loose, that I loved it. She sighed, and said it was because she was so excited. I said I could tell by how wet she was. She got more into it. I told her she was like a fountain, like a black guy with huge balls had pumped her full of his cum. She gasped and started really getting into it. "You're so loose; he must have beenhuge..." She moaned loudly and started humping furiously. "His cum is still oozing out of you, your fertile womb must be full of his hot, powerful sperm." She started to really make noise, and the bed was creaking noisily.

I knew it was time to get it over with, before the kids woke up. When she was just about to release, I held her close, pushed myself deep and whispered in her ear, "Sweetie, do you think you're pregnant?"

She went off like a cannon, and I returned fire simultaneously. It was the most intense mutual orgasm we had ever had; the whole world disappeared as we joined into one. We were both straining to get closer, to get deeper, holding our heads together for dear life, as our bodies quivered and pulsed with blistering heat, wrapped around each other like a steal cage, sweat flying around like rain.

As we both regained our wits, our breathing slowly came back under control, and we both listened to hear which kids had woken up. None--Whew. Gradually she lay down on top of me and we collapsed together, drained and paralyzed.

For several minutes neither of us could even talk, never mind move. As the heat of our bodies returned to normal, and our breathing got under control, I began to play with her hair and kiss her softly. I told her how much I loved her and then asked her delicately, tenderly, if something beautiful had happened tonight.

She was silent for a long time, and then said, "Sorry, I told him I was married and he lost interest."

I groaned, believing her. I made her promise, triple promise that next time she had a chance like that, she would remember the experience we had just had, and say yes to him. She was silent for a while, so I bugged her until she finally agreed, but it didn't sound like she really meant it, or even like she was all there. I told her what had just happened to us was the most intense experience I had ever had, and that it was because of the excitement that the fantasy awakened in both of us. She was really tired, and seemed to need to sleep, so I just dropped it, and she fell asleep on top of me for a while--something I always loved.

In the morning I noticed a large hickey on her neck, and two smaller ones on her tits. I teased her about it, and apologized. She seemed to have forgotten about the nights activities, and we carried on. I just figured we had made a bit of progress, and maybe someday she would be willing to talk about trying it. Our love making for the next couple of weeks was amazing, reliving—without really discussing—the intense experience of that wild night.

Now, three weeks later, having just heard her incredible, exciting, beautiful story, and reassured her through her tears of misplaced shame and needless fear that I loved her more right then than I ever had, I held up the pregnancy tester and smiled an uncontrollable smile from ear to ear. Her mouth fell open as I held it up for her to read: Pregnant!

She hugged me harder than she ever had, and seemed to be crying. I told her repeatedly that I loved her; that we were already the most interesting family in town; and now we would have living proof that she was the sexiest wife any guy could ever want. As she calmed down and I shot down every one of her concerns with a logical, loving answer, she began to smile.

She looked into my eyes, some tear still left in her gorgeous baby blues, smiling softly as I told her, "The baby inside you is half you, so I love him or her already. The other half is a man who gave you the most intense, passionate pleasure you have ever felt and awakened the beautiful slut that was just waiting inside you, and I will always be indebted to him for giving you this baby. Now, do you believe I love you, or what?" I will remember that hug, that adoring kiss, those happy, beautiful eyes smiling at me, for the rest of my life.

As she settled down, I told her how much it turned me on that she had a black guy's kid growing in her tummy. She giggled. I told her that pregnant chicks get me hard, that once you go black you'll never go back and Big Black Cock slutwives are the sexiest women on earth, and that she'd better get those pants off before they get ripped...

12