tash goes home

Story Info
she finally meets her Master
622 words
3.93
10.1k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

tash yawned sleepily as she climbed into the waiting taxi. He had told her to wear something comfortable for the long journey. she wasn't permitted to wear a bra, but He had told her she could wear panties on the condition that she took them off before she landed and gave them to Him on her arrival. she had chosen to wear loose-fitting jeans and a t-shirt, topped off with a long, warm cardigan and comfortable shoes. she relaxed against the headrest, enjoying the warm heater in the car. All too soon the taxi was pulling up to the airport terminal.

His instructions had extended to the flight too. she was catching the last flight to meet him, it was the only one that had had a seat available. As it was so late at night, He had told her to try and get some sleep. In T/their last conversation, she had told him that flying always made her a little nervous and that she usually had a couple of drinks on the plane to help her relax. He had become really strict at this point, and told her in no uncertain terms that she was permitted to have soft drinks only. He hated the thought of her under the influence of alcohol alone, with no-one to protect her. To that end, he had e-mailed a picture of her to a trusted friend who was flying home on the same flight and asked him to keep an eye on her. she wouldn't know it of course, but it made Him feel much better having someone He trusted to look after her.

The flight itself was pretty uneventful. tash tried to read the book she had brought but found herself falling asleep. she awoke when a stewardess came round offering snacks to the passengers and decided it wouldn't hurt to have a small glass of Merlot. He would never know, and flying really did make her nervous. The man beside her struck up a conversation with her and before she knew it, one drink turned into several and she was feeling light-headed.

Just before the pilot announced their descent, she remembered His instructions and, rather unsteadily, made her way to the toilets. she returned to her seat with her lacy red panties safely in her bag.

By the time the plane landed, she was finding walking to be quite difficult so her kind co-passenger guided her off the plane and to the arrivals lounge. The moment she saw Him, she felt terrible for disobeying His instructions. she dropped her eyes to the floor and with the help of the other passenger, stumbled over to Him.

When she approached, He studied her and held her at arm's length, nodding his thanks to the other passenger. He took in her red eyes and dishevelled appearance. With the horror of what she had done settling in, she started to apologise profusely to Him, but He put a finger over her lips.

"tash, I'm very disappointed in you." He said, simply. "But you're in no fit state to be punished at the moment."

she started to whimper softly, and then the tears came. His heart went out to the lost little girl standing before Him and He cupped her face with His hand, gently wiping the tears away and feeling His anger subside. He wrapped His arm around her, pulling her close and together T/they walked to get her luggage. she held Him tightly as He collected it, wanting both His stability and for Him to forgive her. He guided her to a coffee shop and ordered a strong black coffee for her, then T/they made T/their way to his car to go home.

To be continued...