Taste Sensations

Story Info
Lin handcuffed, blindfolded tastes to get what she wants.
1.9k words
3.85
28.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueFish11
BlueFish11
79 Followers

If you like Lin and Jack in this, you should read them in "The Christmas Present I Gave".

--------------------------------------

My wrists and ankles were secured to the brass bed. Every time I moved the cuffs clinked. My long, black hair was fanned back over the pillow. I had on my purple satin brassiere and matching panties underneath the sheet that covered me. The blindfold over my eyes only allowed a sliver of light in. I couldn't see any of the room, just shadows.

The water shut off in the bathroom. I could hear Jack moving around. Hearing him nearing me, I trembled.

"Hi gorgeous." He said softly as I felt him sit on the bed. "You are beautiful."

Fingers tracing my body's silhouette through the sheet, "Hmmmmmm, my sexy man." Shivers of anticipation rippled through me. "Kiss me."

Sensing him near my face, his exhaled warmth hitting my chin with every breath, smelling his cologne - knowing him, relaxed me, trusting him completely. He kissed me, slow and sensuous. I raised my head to kiss him harder and he pulled back. He nipped my lower lip lightly with his teeth.

Laying there, my lips parted, not sure what was next. "More kisses!" I pleaded.

Sheets sliding off my body; the sensation of the sheet sliding off and the air passing over my exposed skin made goose bumps rise all over me. "Jack? What are you doing?" I fidgeted as much as I could in the restraints.

"I am staring. Drinking you in, lying here in my bed, handcuffed and almost naked; you are so beautiful." He climbed up my body, straddling my stomach, kissing my mouth. His lips moving to my cheeks, the tip of my nose, my chin and then sucking gently on my neck.

I turned my head from side to side, "Ohhhh, Jack. I want you now."

"I know, I know you do." He laughed softly. "Not so fast, what's the rush baby?"

His hands cupping my breasts - massaging and squeezing them. His knees pressed against my side, holding me in place beneath him. Lips kissing my collar bones, his tongue licking my cleavage. My size D breasts held together by the bra. He ran his finger along my jaw bone, dipping it in the dip beneath my throat. Tracing his way to the front clasp that held my beasts from him; he snapped the clasp open with one hand. My breasts fell free.

"Ahhh, Jack." I arched my back off the bed, my breasts thrusting towards him.

His hot mouth sucked so hard on my nipple I gasped. I pulled away, pressing my back down into the bed. He palmed my breasts, flicking his tongue on one nipple and then the other nipple. When he bent forward I could feel him against my belly.

Knocking at the door interrupted the moment.

"Jack, what the hell is that?" Panic filled my voice.

"Relax baby, relax." He pulled the sheet up and covered me, the sliver of light disappeared. "Linda – its just room service, I will be right back."

I laid still, listened to Jack's receding footsteps and the sound of the door opening. Jack and a stranger's voice exchanging words. The door closed, Jack was walking back to me.

He traced my face with his hands, kissing me. Kissing me deeply, our mouths opening to one another; tongues dancing together and his probed along my teeth. I caught his lip between my teeth.

"Where were we?" He said as I released his lip. He pulled the sheet back off me. He straddled my thighs. "We are going to play a little game, Lin."

I shivered, having no idea what he had in mind. "Ummm, I guess I am in." My voice was shaky.

His finger against my lips, "I am going to put something, several somethings against your lips, on your tongue. Your part in this game is to tell me what it or they are."

"Ok. What's my prize if I win?" I asked. "It won't be anything I don't like – right?"

His laugh, again. I could picture the grin on his face. "Nothing you will dislike, I promise."

His lips touching mine. "Your prize, my dear" kiss "is" kiss "that if" kiss kiss " you get all" kiss "the answers correct" long kiss, passion swelling kiss "I will make love to you."

I waited for another kiss.

"If you get any wrong, I will leave you cuffed, un-blindfold you, and make you watch me jerk off." He laughed louder this time. "While I read from Literotica of course."

"I guess I had better be on the ball then. I am ready for you to make love to me now." I whined, squirming beneath him to punctuate my seriousness.

"Here we go! Linda, this is the first taste bud teaser." I sensed something cool and sweet smelling along my lower lip. My tongue slid out between my lips and pulled the coolness into my mouth.

"Whipped Cream!" I almost shouted with my excitement.

"You are now one point closer to an orgasm with your husband." Jack smoothly said.

I waited impatiently for the next taste.

Something bumped my top lip. I opened my mouth, raising my head trying to catch what he held before me.

"Did you want something?" He brushed the side of my face, something cool and bumpy. He held it under my nose. I breathed in a fruity scent.

I snapped my mouth up and at his fingers, catching the next mystery item between my lips. My teeth caught the tips of his fingers. "Ouch!" He jumped. I sunk my teeth into the fruit.

"Strawberry." I chewed as juice ran from the corner of my mouth.

He ran his finger from my neck and caught the juice on his fingers. "Open your mouth." He dipped his strawberry juice coated fingers into my mouth, smearing the juice on my lips and tongue. He kissed me short and quick. "You are correct yet again." His tongue licking the sweetness off my mouth as he said it.

I kissed back hard. "How many more do I have to guess Jack? Please, please make love to me now!" I pleaded again.

I was startled as I felt something warm drizzle across my nipples. "Stick out your tongue."

I did what was asked of me. I smelled the honey at the same moment it hit my tongue. He ran ribbons of it across my tongue and teeth. "Honey, its honey – honey." I laughed at my own silly joke as I licked its heavy stickiness off my lips.

"Hmmmm, yes it is." He said quietly as he lowered his mouth and sucked and licked the honey off my nipples.

I writhed under him. "Please, please Jack. I can't stand anymore. I got three correct, isn't that enough?"

"Close, you are close. Good things come to those who wait? Someone said that didn't they?" He could barely speak as he laughed at me again.

A cork popped moments before I felt bubbles caressing my breasts and filling my navel. His mouth kissed mine again. He let champagne fall from his lips into my mouth. I swallowed greedily, licking at him.

"Hold very still, Lin, freeze." His voice was husky and deep.

Hearing the clink, clink as he un-cuffed one foot.

Cool, hard metal on my thigh. I flinched.

"No! Don't move, I always wanted to do this. I will buy you a new pair later." He told me as I heard the snip, snip and my panties fell off me.

"Those were from Victoria's Secret Jack." I uttered, wanting him more now.

"Mmmmmm, baby you are so hot." He ran his fingers up my thigh and across my exposed, almost totally shaved and aching lips.

He slid the blindfold off my face. His touch leaving trails of heat anywhere he touched me.

He looked at my face as I blinked in the light. Dipping his face to my navel and lapping the champagne. He poured more of it between my legs, the cold, bubbly froth against my pulsing lips made me almost orgasm.

"Jack, lick it off me. Everywhere." I practically begged.

Clink, clink. Clink, clink. Jack released my other ankle.

He buried his face in my wetness and sucked the champagne off my lips. Licking me; finding my clit with the tip of his tongue, as he probed there. Sliding his tongue in and out of me he brought me to orgasm in seconds. My hands still cuffed to the bed.

Clink, clink, clink. "Oh my God, Jack, Jack." I was helpless under his touch.

I pressed into his face as he buried his tongue deep inside me and I coated his chin with a sweet mixture of champagne and my own juice.

He climbed over me, un-cuffing my hands and trying to lose his boxers at the same time.

I rolled towards him. "Jack. What was that taste?"

He bent and kissed me. I tasted the comingled juices on his mouth.

"Linda, I have one more taste sensation. If you get this one correct. You get your prize." His boxers slipped to his feet, his erection freed, he pulled me towards his cock. "What is this in your mouth?"

I eagerly parted my lips and made room for his hard cock in my mouth. I hungrily licked and sucked him. Coaxing his pre-cum from the tip of his cock with my tongue. I talked with my mouth full, giving him the final answer.

I stood and pushed him on the bed. Back on the bed, his back against the head board in a sitting position. I knelt before him. Honey still smeared beneath the beads of champagne on my skin. I kissed him, running my hand across his face and chest. I felt the head of his cock against my stomach. He pulled me to him, his hands cupping the back of my head as he kissed me. I leaned back as he sucked on my nipples again.

"Turn around, face away from me." He said as he gently urged me with his hands.

I turned, kneeling and straddling his thighs. He cupped my ass cheeks as he lifted me, spread me and entered me.

"Lin, you are so wet and hot." I began to ride him, pressing down and back as he bit and sucked on the back of my neck and ear lobes.

He thrust into me over and over. I arched my back, resting the back of my head on his shoulder as he reached in front of me and held my breasts in his hands; sliding his entire length into me. I cried out as my orgasm peaked and rode him faster. He grabbed my hips in his hands and bucked against me. I fell forward as he rose to his knees and lost himself in matching my rhythm.

My orgasm overtook me as he thrust one final time and exploded inside me. We lay down together still intertwined. The blood rushed through my body with every beat of my heart. His raspy breathes on my neck like the wings of a butterfly against the glass.

"I love you Lin, I really do." His lips against my skin like .

"Me too, I really do to." Was all I could mutter in between breathes.

After showering, we moved to the other double bed in the room – the clean one, without the giant wet spot. We slept an exhausted sleep, tangled together. The room still smelled of champagne, sex and honey. Jack left an extra big tip for the cleaning staff the next morning.

-------------------------------------------

Thanks for the extra work on this one Mr. Editor!!

Readers - thanks for the read.

BlueFish11
BlueFish11
79 Followers