Tasting Candi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched my little nymph undress as I pushed the play button.

"Hi this is Dr. Benton at the Hagenmire hospital," I was barely listening as Candi got bored with waiting and began playing with her self "You coming daddy?" I grinned as I said "Not yet." As I walked over the message continued "and I think you should get down here." I bent down between Candi's legs still grinning and looking in her eyes as I stuck my tongue out for just a little taste. "Ahh daddy," she moaned as I stroked my finger up and down her entrance teasing her, with her head back moaning loudly as I continued sucking and licking with expert skill as the machine finished its message. "Your wife was in a car accident and has slipped into a coma." We both froze. Candi was open mouthed staring into my eyes as I stared at her with my tongue still covering her clit.

Please let me know if you want Ch. 2.

12