Tasting Myself

Story Info
Some jack off fun lead to a whole lot more.
1.5k words
4.05
110.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arodz
arodz
44 Followers

This is a true story that I experienced recently. I just wanted anyone who reads this to know that I didn't make this up for fantasy. This did happen.

First off, let me tell you that I'm a pretty normal guy when it comes to jacking off. I tend to jack off whenever and wherever I feel horny. And I do mean anywhere (once jacked off in my company's bathroom). But after a while, it tends to get a little boring. Then I found this site. Wow, so many great ideas and stories. I've tried a few, but the best one I would love to do, I can't. I would love to take a load in my mouth. But I'm just not flexible, at all. So I got another idea.

One day, this was about 2 week ago, I was surfing some sites and getting pretty worked up. I hadn't cum in 2 days (and that's a long time for me). So I was rock hard. I like to look at my cock when I jack off. I love to watch the head swell up and the precum ooze out. I always lick up my precum. Always wanting to take the rest but never have the will when I blow. I even like to use my web cam to record myself jacking. Sometimes I jack off to watching myself jack off.

Anyway, I started to jack off through my briefs, but I didn't want to blow just yet. I wanted to make this feeling last. So I started edging (a technique I learned on this site). I did this for about an hour. I was in a sexual frenzy. I started to go through some porn clips I've downloaded over time. I have ALL kinds. I was just picking some at random and I came across some self-suck clips. This sent me to another level. I was looking a cock, wanting so much to shoot in my mouth, when I looked back up; a different kind of clip came on. A piss clip. I stopped immediately. I was so horny I was in a daze; I had to take a second to clear my vision. The clip was a guy in a shower pissing all over this chick; tits, face, mouth, pussy, ass. As he did this she was feverishly jacking off. It was so hot. I was so hot, so I said fuck it.

I got up and went into my shower. I started the water and rubbed body lotion ALL over my body. I started to play with my nipples, rubbing my ass, even putting a finger in my ass. I was so far gone beyond horny so I started jacking off again. I was looking at my cock as I stroked it and I started talking dirty to myself. I was saying, "Come on baby, give it to me. I need in now." But then I stopped jacking and just let it rest in my hand for a second.

I knew I couldn't blow a load into my mouth, but I pointed my cock up towards my mouth. I needed to taste myself. So I started to let out my piss. Since I had been edging for so long, I had a lot built up. It shot right into my mouth. To my surprise I didn't close my mouth at the pungent taste, but I didn't swallow either. I let it just shoot all over my tongue and lips. It must have lasted only about 15 seconds but it felt like hours. When I was all out of pee, I quickly went back to jacking off. I was so aroused by what I had just done, that I started to pant almost breathlessly. Now I was so ready.

It just took a few strokes and I started spewing HARD. I was actually screaming with ecstasy. It was so intense that I actually lost some feeling in my feet for a few seconds. When I looked down and saw my cock shooting streams out, I reached down and caught some in my palm and as I was writhing in ecstasy, put it in my mouth. I was in an uncontrollable state of sexual desire; I actually tasted my own cum. I didn't swallow it all, but I did get to taste cum for the first time ever.

I just can't tell you just how intense this experience was. As I got my wits back, I went back to my normal mode. Then it really hit me with what I had just done. I didn't know if I like it or was ashamed of myself, but I do know it was without a doubt the best jack off session I've ever had. But I came to realize that I LOVED it. Since then I have gone to a few restroom known for cruising looking for a cock to suck. I guess that makes me gay, but oh well I love cock. And everything that comes from it. I didn't find any action at first, partly because I was scared to try it. I was in denial that I wasn't gay.

But yesterday, I finally got the nerve to go through with it. I went to a restroom at a local department store and went to a urinal and started to piss. As I looked at piss spewing from my cock I got so horny. Then a guy came next to me and he noticed that I was licking my lips while looking at my cock. He started to unzip his pants and before he pulled his cock out I looked at him and stoked my cock while I gestured to the handicap stall. He zipped back up and we went to the last stall and locked the door. I was so nervous but really horny.

I didn't want to back out now, so without saying anything I got on my knees and unzipped his pants. I pulled out his cock and I was inches from my first blowjob. I just went for it. His cock was different from mine. It was larger and he shaved his pubes. I found that hot. I took as much in my mouth as I could. I don't know if I was doing a good job or not but he was moaning and rubbing my head. After a few seconds, I could taste some of his precum, I always taste my own precum so it was normal for me. I started playing with his balls and took one in my mouth. What a feeling, this was so new for me but I was in heaven. I started moaning and stroking myself. I wanted to savor the taste of his cock as long as I could.

Since this was a new thing for me I didn't know the etiquette for bathroom blowjobs. I guess they're supposed to be quick. He actually told me to hurry up cause he had to piss. I forgot why he was here in the first place. That turned me on. I looked up at him, took his cock out of my mouth and told him, "Piss in my mouth." He got a strange smile on his face and pointed his cock at my mouth and started to piss. I was going to actually swallow piss for the first time ever. His piss was a little stronger than mine, but I stuck with it and took all of him. I was overwhelmed by this. I got that dazed feeling again. Then I attacked his cock with fervor. Within seconds I felt him tense up, and I put a vise grip on his cock. He grabbed my hair as he was trying to keep him moaning low. Then I felt it. He came in my mouth and I didn't let any get out of my mouth. It was so warm, but a little salty. I had never swallowed like this, but I love it. I guess it was the thought of swallowing that got me excited.

I let his cock completely drain before taking my mouth off. He quickly zipped up and simply told me, "Thanks," and left. I was still on my knees and I was on fire. I need to cum NOW. I didn't even get up, I just pulled down my shorts and started to jack off for all I was worth. I blew all over the restroom wall. Then I got out of there quick, cause I knew that other store patrons were noticing me. When I got out of the door, I saw a security guard coming near. Somebody reported me. I did manage to elude the rent-a-cop. It made me realize that maybe public restrooms aren't the best place to suck a cock.

I'm a little confused now because I am still attracted to women but now I have an addiction for cock. I know I don't want to get fucked I just want to suck as much cock as possible. I also realized now that I'm a cum and piss slut. I don't know what I'll do about my new fetish but maybe I'll try to have the best of both worlds. Maybe I'll try to take piss from a pussy. Maybe I'll just cruise the parks or rest stops. It's a confusing time for me, but I'm sure going to have a lot of fun figuring it out.

arodz
arodz
44 Followers