Tasty Sensations Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'mmmmm Cummming!!!!!!" I moan as the shockwaves melt into a blanket of heat that rolled over me. I grabbed his head and pulled him in tighter, grinding myself against his mouth. He continued devouring my pussy as I twitched and spasmed. My breathing was ragged as a second shockwave started to consume my body.

"Oh my god!!!!" was all I could say as the second wave hit. The magnitude of the second wave was intensified as he sucked frantically on my clit. My eyes rolled back. I was dizzy. My head was spinning. Then as the warm blanket of waves moved through me, a feeling of calm and relax drifted in. He gently lapped at my swollen sex, while I reveled in the afterglow.

"Ahhh, You are the master! I have never experienced something that intense in my life." I prop myself up on my elbows. He moves up on top of me. His face, with my juices glazing his skin, was close to mine. I pull him in to me and kiss him, licking and savoring the sweet and salty taste from his lips.

"You haven't felt anything yet, that was just the warm up." He says with a devilish look.

"WHO's going to give WHO cardiac arrest?" I ask.

As I laid on the block table surface recovering, he kissed me and traced the cleft between my breasts with his hand. He stopped where he could feel my rapid heart beat and rested his hand there. I took a deep breath and tried to regain my strength. My body was so relaxed, so satisfied. All I wanted now was to share this feeling of total ecstacy with him. He lay across me and nibbled on my neck. I raked my nails across his back and could feel the goose bumps rise on his bare skin with my fingertips. He shuddered as I ran my hands down his sides to the waistband of his pants. I ran my fingers along the inside of it to the fly where he finally allowed me to un-zip them. He pulled me up to a sitting position as I pushed his pants over his hips so that they fell to his ankles. He kicked them away not taking his eyes off of me.

There he stood in front of me wearing only a pair of burgundy silk boxers that barely constrained his apparent excitement. I ran my hands along the taut silk material, marveling in the hardness of his cock beneath it. The material felt hot to touch as heat generated from him. I looked up to see him staring down at me. He had a lustful look in his eyes.

I slid the boxers over his hips and let them join his pants on the floor. His erect cock sprung free and I finally got my first look at him. I took it all in. The swollen red head oozed a tiny bit of pre-cum making it appear shiny. Very inviting, asking to be touched. I ran my finger along the head smearing the slippery stuff all over. I bent down and licked it teasingly. He responded with a groan. My next move was to trace down the underside of his shaft with my tongue when he stopped me.

"Wait" He puts his hand under my chin and forces me to look up at him, "I have an idea." He then leads me over to the refrigerator. Once there he opens the stainless steel door and pulls out a stainless steel bowl. In the bowl was cut mango, strawberries, peaches, kiwi;all the sticky, messy fruits. He reaches in the bowl, picks up a piece of mango and holds it up to my mouth. I take it from his fingers and suck it into my mouth. As I savor the sweet slippery fruit, he traces my lips with his juicy wet fingers then nibbles and licks them.

"Mmmmm.." I purr as he kisses over to my ear then down my neck again, "You have the best ideas."

I reach into the bowl and grab a large handful of the cool, sticky, mushy fruit while looking into his eyes. I smear it all over his cock. "Whoa!" He jumps and his eyes get wide from the initial shock of the cold, but he smiles down at me.

I stare down at my work as the juice and fruit bits drip down his thighs. His cock was covered with sticky syrupy fruit and it looked absolutely delicious. I sink to my knees and catch the droplets of juice that drizzled off his balls with my tongue. I take his rock hard cock, all sticky with fruit, in my hand and stroke the length of it as I tease his balls by nuzzling and sucking, listening to his reaction of grunts and groans. He loses his grip on the bowl and it falls to the floor. The mess it created didn't phase either of us as we were oblivious to anything but what I was doing to him at that very moment.

I trace my tongue up the crease of his left leg, over to his shaft. His groans become much deeper and louder. I continue to trace then nibble up the shaft before I devour the entire length of him into my mouth. My hands are cupping his balls, massaging and gently kneading them. I savor the taste of his skin and the fruit. His hands go to my head and he runs his fingers through my hair as I slide his cock in and out, sucking and swirling my tongue over the throbbing veins with every upward motion. The velvety skin of his cock may as well have been made of a thin mesh material, because I could feel every throb and pulse as my lips moved up and down its length. "Ohh yes, keep doing that," He growled as I picked up the pace, sucking harder every time I moved up the shaft.

With one hand, I stroked while I moved my mouth up and down the shaft, and continued to massage his balls with the other hand. I felt his balls tighten in my hand as he got close to cumming. The growls and grunts got louder as the first burst shot into my mouth. I felt the hot, rapid, spurts of his cum as it splattered against the back of my throat. I stroked his shaft furiously as I pulled his cock out of my mouth and let the remainder of his orgasm spray onto my face, neck and breasts. He growled loudly as the last bursts shot out and all over me. I rubbed my cum soaked face against his exhausted cock and licked the cum off of the sensitive head.

His breathing was ragged as he looked down at me through the slits of his half closed eyes while I luxuriated in his hot sticky seed.

"Now that is a beautiful sight," he says smiling down at me.

(To be continued)

12