Tax Debt Solution Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O-oo, yeah, I want it bad, I want it in my mouth," lick, "and then I want it in my pussy."

"Your what?"

"My pus- my cunt. I want this," slow lick, "fuck monster in my cunt." She was stunned at her voice, her language, as he pushed into her mouth again, and she saw the cell phone pointed at her as her eyes closed, felt him fuck her mouth several long, full strokes, using her mouth, banging into her throat. She wondered if she would be sore, then didn't care, then wanted to be sore. He pulled out and her mouth made a wet slurping sound around the head as it emerged, and she moaned; her mouth denied it's desire.

"Do you need my cock?" He continued slapping her face with it, and her mouth opened automatically every time it came near her face. "Tell me how you need it." Another slap, then bouncing it off her lips, bruising her lips with it's weight. "Tell me what you will do to have it." She felt the heated mass striking her, the sensation heightening her desire, some kind of animal instinct, and she felt her answers pouring out of her effortlessly, as though she were possessed.

"Fuck me, I'll do anything. I swear I'll do fucking anything." She tried to catch it with her mouth as it slapped at her. "I'll suck it. I want to suck it, I want you to cum in my mouth." Images flashed in her brain of things she would normally recoil at, but now suddenly desired. "I want to feel it cumming in my mouth, shooting cum on my face, please. Just let me have this cock." Her desire steered her, her need propelled her. "Fuck me with it, fuck my slut cunt, I'll be your slut, your cock-slave whore cunt, please, I need your cock." It slapped her open mouth and she felt it brush her tongue, and the tingle went straight through her body to her nipples and clit. "I want to suck it after you fuck me, I want to taste my stretched pussy on this meat stick," another lick, and she moaned in delight. "Fill me with cum, fill my slut cunt with your cum, and I'll clean the cum off this beautiful monster and lick my cunt juice from your balls." She couldn't believe the things she was saying.

"Will you do whatever I tell you?"

"Yes," she blurted, not thinking, not caring. What would he ask? What would she think of herself? What would Bob think? Remember Bob, she thought? "Anything you say, anything."

"Will you suck my dick in public?"

"Yes, I don't care, I'll do it." Fuck, she thought, would her really make her do that?

"In front of people? While they watch?"

"Yes." Then, instead of potential fear, the idea of being watched started to excite her. Watching her suck this monster. "Yes, I want them to see me."

"Other men watching? And women?"

"Yes."

"Your husband? Would you suck my cock in front of your husband?"

She startled for a moment, then forgot herself, lost herself in her selfish uncontrollable need, all the while her eyes darting from his face to the object of her lust, poised at her mouth. "Yes, please, anything. I'll suck your cock in front of Bob, make him watch, let him see me swallow this monster down my throat, eat your cum, yes."

"Will you fuck me in front of him?"

An image flashed in her head of Bob watching this monster stretch and ruin her cunt, and she imagined his face, the horror, and the -- excitement?

"Fuck, yeah, fuck me while he watches, let him see this beauty stretch me open, make him see it go where his dick goes, just fuck me with it." She felt the shift twitch in her hands, and she licked the head, and trembled with excitement. Would Bob watch her? Would he be angry? Would he like it?

"Open your mouth," he commanded, and she did, wide, waiting in anticipation for the massive tool to penetrate her face. He pushed it in, and she swooned in relief as the shaft filled her mouth. He pulled out.

"Look at me." She looked up, the cockhead resting at her lips, her tongue darting out, flicking the pre-cum oozing at the tip. He was holding the cell phone at her. "Tell me your name, then tell me what you want. What you will do"

"My name is Marci Cole," she said to the phone, knowing it was recording video, not caring. "I want to be a slut for this beautiful cock. I will do anything to have it in my slut mouth and cunt." She licked the head, swirled her tongue around it, looking directly into the phone.

"Good," he said, then pulled back from her, and turning, pushed a few buttons on the phone, then held it to his ear. She sat in the chair, watching him, phone up, pants undone, giant cock, semi-hard. "Yeah," he said in the phone, "I got it, come in."

Marci thought, Come in? Who is he talking to?

...To be continued in Chapter 2

12