Taxi!

Story Info
The Closing Time Man returns for another sexy woman!
982 words
3.76
22.6k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled the cab up to the bar and waited for her customer. She sat there wishing she was at home sleeping instead of driving on a busy night. She went to drive off but a man ran up and jumped in the backseat.

"Where to?" She asked pulling out her log sheet.

"Um, three hundred south." He said giving her a vague location.

"No problem." She said turning on the meter and driving off.

They drove to the country road and she was instructed where to turn. She turned and was going down a gravel road that had no houses on it. She looked in the mirror as he sat starring out his window. She looked up and was startled by a deer. She swerved and missed the deer. She looked in the back as he leaned over and grabbed his stomach. She hit the brakes and the cab skidded to a halt.

"Get out and throw up, not in my car man." She said as he got out and went to the ditch.

He went to the ditch and looked back. He made the sounds and then proceeded to fall into the ditch. He rolled to the bottom and laid there as he waited for his plan to come together. Back in the car, she realized it had been a while and looked around the area for him. She stepped out and looked at the ditch. This was her first weekend as a night shifter and was getting the full experience.

She straightened her skirt and walked around the back of her car and looked for the man. She walked to the edge of the ditch and saw him lying at the bottom. She knew she had to check on her customer, but she wished she had chosen a different set of clothes. A mini skirt and tank top weren't the best for this kind of work. She went down the hill slowly as the grass made her slip a few times.

She made it about half way down when the grass won. She slipped, hit her knees and rolled to the bottom beside him. He opened his eyes and looked as his cab driver sat up dazed for a minute. He smiled as one of her tits had popped out of her top to say hi. She looked down as he latched on and began to suck it.

"NO!" She cried as he held her down and teased her firm breast and now hard nipple.

She struggled as he tore the top off and sucked the other tit as he groped the one he just had. She felt herself give in and snapped back to reality. He was going to violate the sexy cab drivers body. He lifted her legs as she tried her hardest to keep them together; a fast punch to her kidney fixed that. Her skirt rode up and he smiled at her pink panties.

He tore off the panties and revealed her landing strip. He grinned and used his finger to rub her lips and then he slid them inside her. She fought as he fingered her tight body. He laughed as his fingers felt the warm, sticky fluid from her body. She had lost herself to his fingers and he was slipping more inside her as she got off.

He pulled his fingers out and wiped them on her skirt. She was staring up at the sky as he climbed on top of her and sucked her firm tits as he reached down and pulled his hard cock out. She tried to fight, but her body was his as he shoved into her wet pussy.

She tightened up as he began his violation of her body. He smiled at her as tears ran down her face. He had her body and now was time to ruin her mind. He held her throat and began to violently fuck her skinny body. She was getting the roughest sex she ever had.

He lifted her legs and held them as he dug even deeper into her. She moaned and cried as her body was violated. She looked at him as he closed his eyes and rammed harder. Her eyes closed as her orgasm hit and her cum flowed around his dick. She was getting off to the man who was forcing himself into her. He laughed as her eyes shot open and a blank stare came across her face. He filled her tight body up and pulled out. He then proceeded to fuck her tight ass and was pounding it as she fell limp under him. He filled that hole up next and pulled out.

He stood over her and smiled as she looked up at him. He grabbed her hair and pulled her face up to his dick. He shoved his cock down her throat and forced her to suck it clean. She struggled as he pulled her back and forth on his cock. She felt the warm fluid spray inside her mouth as he got off a third time. He pulled her face back as the last shot creamed her face. He dropped her to the ground and left her.

He walked up to the taxi and popped the trunk. He pulled out some bungee cords and headed back down to her. He picked her up and tied her to a tree. He tore the skirt off completely as he left the sexy cab driver nude and screwed. He shoved her cell phone up inside her wet pussy and put her torn panties in her mouth.

"Next time Vanessa, don't pick up drunks!" He said kissing her cheek.

He walked up and left in her cab and went to use it to his advantage. He was about to get inside more sexy women. He smiled and drove to town and kicked the vacant light on.