Taylor's Toys Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So when Taylor began licking her ass hole Summer moaned in joy, her moans becoming more joyful as Taylor pressed her lips around her puckered rosebud and began forcing that soft tongue inside her rectum.

Like Marissa before her Taylor slowly pushed her tongue all the way inside Summer's ass hole and then began sliding it in and out of her at a gentle pace but quickly gaining speed, that tongue even beginning to slide around inside Summer's back passage, giving her shit pipe a thorough cleaning out.

Taylor thought she would find this act a little gross, at least compared to her fantasies of doing this, but it was so kinky she found herself loving it even more than she thought she would, Taylor happily burying her face in between Summer's ass cheeks to give the other girl a long, thorough butt munching.

For her part Summer loved every moment of it, as was obvious from her moans and groans of pleasure as she lay there obediently keeping her butt cheeks spread as her mistress's tongue went to town on her ass hole.

Fifteen minutes and one thorough rim job later Taylor finally pulled her self away from in between Summer's ass cheeks, licked her lips, and then reached for the anal lubricant she had placed nearby for the next stage of her plan.

After spreading a generous amount of lubricant on her fingers Taylor pressed her index finger to Summer's saliva coated back door and rubbed around the outside of it before pushing her way into that tight rear entrance.

Summer bit her lip as a finger pushed its way into her pooper and began sliding around inside her rectum, Taylor seeming to use the same thorough pace with her finger that she had with her tongue, the difference being that her finger was able to slide ever so slightly deeper into Summer's inner depths. Soon a second finger was added and those depths were stretched out even more, Taylor twirling her fingers around inside Summer's ass, preparing Summer for the butt fucking she soon would be receiving.

Although Marissa had fingered her ass before that was all during oral stimulation so this was a new experience for Summer, one she quickly grew to enjoy. Sure it was a little weird at first but the lubricant did its job and soon the weirdness was gone and all that was left was pleasure. Of course Summer was mindful of the huge strap on still around Taylor's waist was at any minute now going to be forced up her ass, but Taylor's skilled fingers were doing a good job of relaxing her.

As relaxing as those fingers were Summer soon found herself wishing Taylor would just get it over with and butt fuck her already as the anticipation of the pain and pleasure to come became unbearable, but still Taylor teased her.

Summer should have realised what was happening based on previous events, but her deliriously horny mind prevented her from realising what Taylor was up to until her mistress revealed her plan to her.

"So... Summer, ready to officially lose your anal cherry?" Taylor asked as she continued to pump her fingers in and out of Summer's ass.

"I... I guess... I mean... yes Mistress Taylor, I'm ready to officially lose my anal cherry." Summer moaned, quickly correcting herself when she realised what Taylor wanted.

"Good. Now, are you going to beg for it like a good little anal whore?" Taylor asked, twisting her fingers inside Summer's butt hole.

"Y... yes Mistress Taylor... I'm going to beg for it like a good little anal whore... please Mistress Taylor take my anal cherry. Please officially take my anal cherry and fuck me up the ass Mistress Taylor. I want to be fucked up the ass by you. Please stick your big cock up my ass and take my anal cherry Mistress Taylor. I want you to pop my anal cherry and fuck me up the ass." Summer begged lustfully.

"Good whore." Taylor said happily, before removing her fingers from Summer's anal passage and then pressing her strap on against that slightly loosened ass hole, "Keep begging."

"I... I... I want to be butt fuck by you so bad Mistress Taylor, please butt fuck me hard." Summer whimpered as she felt the huge poll pressing against her back door but obediently continued her begging, "Please stick that big cock of yours up my butt and ass fuck me Mistress Taylor, fuck my butt hard. Do me in the ass. Fuck me up the butt. Do it. Please... fuck my ass... fuck my virgin ass... take my anal cherry..."

Summer continued begging, albeit at a much slower and nervous pace, as Taylor began to apply pressure to her back door, the woman who now owned her slowly stretching her butt hole open with the head of her strap on.

Taylor savoured every second of watching Summer's ass hole slowly stretching for her fake cock until the glorious moment arrived when the head of the dildo slid inside, allowing Taylor to officially take Summer's anal cherry.

A huge grin crossed Taylor's face as she popped Summer's butt cherry, that grin growing wider and wider as she slowly slid inch after inch into the other girl's rectum, Taylor giving her sex toy plenty of time to rest between each additional inch added into Summer's back passage.

Summer was extremely grateful for the resting period between inches, especially as the dildo quickly began sliding deeper than anything that had come before it, Summer's mouth hanging open as she gurgled like a gutted animal, her begging a distant memory as her bowels were slowly filled up with cock.

Eventually, after what felt like an eternity to both girls, a feeling Taylor loved and Summer hated, Taylor's hips came to rest against Summer's butt cheeks, the entire length of the massive dildo now completely buried in Summer's officially devirgined ass hole.

Her strap on completely up Summer's ass Taylor took a few minutes to enjoy the sights before her and how they made her feel, her eyes soaking in the sight of Summer Roberts face down, ass up, still spreading her butt cheeks which Taylor's hips were pressed against, the knowledge that the huge dildo still strapped around her thighs was all the way inside the firm ass in front of her mind bogglingly hot to the manipulating Taylor Townsend.

When the sight became too much Taylor grabbed hold of Summer's hips, her entire being screaming at itself to give Summer Roberts the butt fucking of a lifetime, but remembering her plan Taylor quickly got a hold of herself and smiled wickedly.

It wasn't time for the hard butt fucking yet, not when there was something else she wanted to do just as much, or almost just as much, first.

"I don't hear begging." Taylor said.

There was a few seconds of pausing as Summer's brain struggled to ignore the huge object stuffing her ass long enough to figure out what Taylor wanted, and then another few seconds as Summer gulped softly, closed her eyes and accepted what she was going to have to do.

"P... please... fuck my ass..." Summer began to beg softly, finding it hard to speak as it felt like that massive cock was skewering her right through her body and out through her mouth, "Please... fuck me... fuck my ass... ass fuck me Mistress Taylor... please Mistress Taylor... ass fuck me hard..."

Summer's begging ended with a loud gasp as Taylor began slowly pulling her cock from the depths of Summer's bowels, the dildo skewered girl letting out a little gutted cry with every inch that was removed from her rectum, and then letting out a little whimper with each inch which was returned to her ass.

Burying her face in the duvet covers and tightening the grip she had on her own ass cheeks Summer continued to cry and whimper as she tried to deal with the weird pain coming from her violated anal passage. At first it was hard to bear, but much to Summer's relief it began to get better as her ass hole gradually became used to becoming a fuck hole, and then it began getting really better as the butt fucking slowly started to become pleasurable.

The pleasure felt as weird as the pain that had come before it but it was a lot more welcome, Summer's cries and whimpers of pain slowly melting into moans and groans of pleasure as the ass fucking continued.

Before her affair with her best friend Summer had thought anal sex was gross and disgusting. If Seth or any other guy had tried to suggest it she would have probably broke up with them, or at least said ewwww and slapped them in the face... but then Marissa had began playing with Summer's ass hole and it had felt so good that Summer found herself wondering about it. Marissa's tongue and fingers had felt good sliding in and out of her ass... what would a cock or a dildo feel like?

When the butt fucking first began Summer had thought the answer to that question would simply be painful and weird, but even Marissa's finger had felt a little painful and weird the first time it entered her butt so Summer realised it kind of made sense that it would feel that way at first with something as big as what Taylor was using but as her anal muscles relaxed and became used to the size of the dildo the pain and weirdness eventually went away and was replaced by pleasure.

That pleasure grew and grew until Summer found herself not only loving the ass fucking she was receiving but wishing Taylor would fuck her ass harder.

Unfortunately Taylor seem very content with the pace and Summer couldn't figure out why she wasn't fucking her ass harder.

In truth there were reasons why Taylor was keeping the butt fucking slow and steady. If Summer's mind wasn't so distracted dealing with the weird pleasure she was receiving from being fucked up the ass she might have even guessed a couple of them.

One of the reasons was simply to ensure Summer's shit pipe was as loosened up as possible before the hard ass pounding began, Taylor using every trick she had picked up from her research to stretch out Summer's poop shoot. Obviously that included the slow and gentle strokes in and out of Summer's rectum, but it also involved Taylor moving her hips around on occasion so that the dildo moved up and down or side to side or even clockwise or anti-clockwise around inside Summer's bowels, and the whole time she did this Taylor listened intently to the cries the other girl made, smiling as cries of discomfort and pain slowly turned to cries of pure pleasure.

When Summer began crying out in pleasure Taylor knew her little sex toy was ready for a harder ass fucking, but that didn't mean Taylor was going to give it to her, after all it couldn't hurt for Summer's butt hole to be as loosened as possible. Besides, Taylor was having way too much fun.

That was a major reason why the butt fucking remained slow and steady which did not change, Taylor was absolutely loving every moment of sodomising her now broken enemy.

It gave Taylor such an incredible thrill to be fucking the once untouchable Summer Roberts up her wonderfully tight ass, but as oddly empowering as it felt to be buggering her conquered foe Taylor found herself practically hypnotised by Summer's ass hole. It looked so pretty being all stretched out and wrapped around her huge strap on cock, Summer still obediently spreading her ass cheeks, the other girl practically offering up her ass hole as a sacrifice to Taylor to show she accepted her new role as Taylor's toy.

Taylor didn't know why but she had always thought a woman's ass hole was really cute, in a kinky sort of way, and she had just loved watching one get stretched out and filled during her research and she loved it even more now she was getting to see it up close and personal.

Of course as much fun as Taylor was having stretching out Summer's shit hole, and as much as it was for Summer's own good, the main reason Taylor was keeping the butt fucking slow and steady was because Summer wasn't begging for her to go any harder or faster like she should be.

For a while Taylor ignored this fact, and would have ignored Summer's begging if she had been doing what she was told due to her loving the slow sodomy she was putting Summer through, but eventually the urge to hear Summer beg began to combine with Taylor's desire to tear into Summer's ass and the silence, except for the odd moan or groan, which had fallen between the girls was broken.

"And again... I don't hear begging." Taylor pointed out.

Summer only faintly heard her and her clouded brain took a few seconds to realise what was expected of her, but eventually she got it.

"P... ple... please... Mistress Taylor... fuck me... fuck my ass..." Summer mumbled softly.

"Good, now tell me how good my big cock feels inside your tight little ass hole." Taylor commanded.

"It... it feels so good Mistress Taylor... your big cock feels so good inside my tight little ass hole..." Summer moaned louder than before.

"Very good... now, tell Marissa. Tell your best friend how good my big cock feels inside your tight little ass hole." Taylor ordered gleefully.

Summer went pale. Somewhere in the middle of all this craziness and pleasure Summer had somehow forgotten her best friend was tied up only inches away from her. Turning her head slightly Summer saw Marissa in the same place she had been all this time, watching Summer's humiliation.

After gulping softly Summer said weakly, "It... it... it feels... it feels so good... Taylor's... Mistress Taylor's big cock feels so good inside my... inside my tight little ass hole... it... it... it feels so good inside my tight little ass hole..."

"No, not like that, get your hands off your butt cheeks, lift yourself up, look your best friend in the eye and tell her how good my big cock feels inside your tight little ass hole!" Taylor demanded, sounding slightly angry.

The angry tone in Taylor's voice combined with the instructions she was given caused Summer to gulp softly again before she slowly did as she was told, awkwardly lifting herself up until she was on all fours and looking her best friend in the eye.

"M... Mistress Taylor's big cock feels so good inside my tight little ass hole... I... I love how it feels inside me... I love how it feels inside my tight little ass hole... I just can't get enough of it Coop... it's wonderful..." Summer said softly.

"Good girl." Taylor said happily, smacking one of Summer's now exposed ass cheeks, "Now tell Marissa how much you're looking forward to being my permanent little sex toy."

"I'm... I'm... I'm looking forward to being Mistress Taylor's... Mistress Taylor's permanent little sex toy... I... I can't wait..." Summer said, obviously not entirely 'feeling' the words she was saying.

Taylor frowned at this response, and thought about how she could punish Summer for it.

A wicked way of how to do it crossed Taylor's mind and she smiled, "Ok, now tell Marissa how much you want me to fuck your ass hard and make you cum."

"Oh Mistress Taylor fuck me hard and make me cum, fuck my ass hard and make me cum!" Summer quickly begged, definitely 'feeling' these words, "It feels so good, way better than I thought it would but I want more. I need more. Please Mistress Taylor, give me more. Fuck my ass hard. Pound my pooper hard and deep. Destroy my tight little ass hole. Butt fuck me until I cream. Please Mistress Taylor make me cum, fuck my ass and make me cum!"

"You want it..." Taylor asked mischievously.

"Yes!" Summer hissed.

"Then... turn so your butt is facing Marissa and spread your ass cheeks." Taylor ordered, suddenly pulling out of Summer's rectum.

Revved up and horny Summer didn't even fully realise what she was doing until she was face down, ass up and spreading her butt cheeks again, this time her exposed and now gaping ass hole presented to her best friend/lover.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Taylor rhetorically asked a still gagged Marissa, smiling mischievously at her as she pointed to Summer's freshly fucked ass hole, "You see that? You see the way that cute little hole is opening up for me? Well when I'm done opening up that cute little hole, I'm going to do that to yours. I'm going to tear apart your little butt hole and leave it a gaping mess. But first... Summer, get over here and suck this clean."

Turning her head up and round in disbelief Summer crinkled her nose in a look of pure horror as Taylor held out her strap on cock, making it very clear what the other girl wanted her to do.

"Ewwwwwwww!" Summer cried in disgust.

"That wasn't a request." Taylor said coldly.

There was a brief stare between the two girls, then Summer reluctantly crawled over to where Taylor was standing, the whole time her face a mask of revulsion as she concentrated on not barfing at what she was about to do, especially when actually faced with it. Screwing her eyes tightly shut Summer tried to forget the cock had been deep inside her ass only a few moments ago as she lowered her lips down to the strap on and took the large head into her mouth.

Prepared for the worst Summer automatically flinched as she closed her lips around the shaft, but to her surprise it wasn't as bad as she thought. It wasn't exactly a pleasant taste but it was bearable, provided that Summer kept telling herself she was only tasting the lubricant Taylor had used earlier to prepare her ass for penetration.

The dildo looked pretty clean already which helped relax Summer as she began bobbing her head up and down on the shaft, lowering her head down further and further and sucking more confidently as time passed and it became easier for Summer to ignore just where the strap on had been.

Taylor wasn't making it easy though.

"That's it Summer, suck my cock. Suck my cock you little ATM whore." Taylor said as she gently grabbed a firm grip of Summer's hair and began pulling her up and down faster on the fake dick, "Suck it. Suck it you little cock sucker. Suck it my little cock sucking bitch toy. Suck the cock that took your anal cherry. That cock was deep in your butt a few moments ago Summer and now you've got it in your mouth and you're sucking it like a good little ass to mouth loving slut. Mmmmmm, that's so fucking hot. Taste your ass. Suck the taste of your ass off my dick. Mmmmmm, you love the taste of your own ass don't you slut?"

Summer ignored the question and did her best to block out all the other nasty things Taylor said as she concentrated on the blow job.

Luckily it was clear that all of Taylor's questions were rhetorical and with any luck Taylor would be so engrossed in watching Summer suck her cock that she either wouldn't notice or wouldn't care that Summer was ignoring her and thus wouldn't punish her.

To Summer's shame a shiver of desire momentarily filled her as she imagined Taylor punishing her, a clear sign that tonight had changed her, perhaps forever.

Maybe Summer would find the strength to rebel against her mistress later but for now as she thought about it Summer couldn't even seem to imagine herself doing anything but submitting to Taylor's every desire regardless of what that might be.

Trying to ignore how broken she now seemed to be, along with Taylor's words and where the dildo she was sucking on had been, Summer devoted herself completely to this BJ, Summer sucking on Taylor's strap on with more passion and eagerness than she had ever shown sucking a real cock.

It wasn't like Summer hated sucking cock or anything, really exactly the opposite, but in the past she had always used it sparingly, only sucking cock if she had to as a treat or something a guy could earn from her if he played his cards right.

This situation was totally different though. This wasn't a treat or anything like that, Summer was doing this because her mistress had told her too. No guy had ever told her to suck his cock, especially when it had just been... where this dildo had just been, and despite herself Summer found this fact increasingly hot.

Becoming more confident and sexually aroused by the second Summer began giving over half the strap on a long, drawn out, sloppy wet blow job that would make a professional hooker proud.