Teach Me Trans-Mistress Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol helped me adjust my push-up bra so that my nipples would be half-exposed and make sure my panties were snugly into my nether hole, exposing my ass-lips. I did the same for her panties. Then we sprayed our perfume on, taking particular care of our breasts, cock-clits and assholes. As we walked back into my bedroom, I was amazed at the sight that greeted us in the mirror-wall. There we were two beautiful women, dressed, or should I say undressed provocatively and sexy, ready for a night of perversion, passion and eroticism. I smiled at Carol and took her by the waist as I guided her towards the door and our slaves.

As we came out of the bedroom and walked, still holding each other towards the living room, we smiled at each other, knowing that tonight would be a night neither of us would forget. As we entered the living room, our slaves were kneeling in front of the leather couch with their hands behind their backs. What a lovely sight, to see them like that, two beautiful transvestized slaves waiting while kneeling for their Mistresses to take control of them in order to fulfil their all their wishes and desires.

We sat down on the leather couch, close to each other so that we could keep caressing and fondling, and looked at our slaves in their submissive position. I the said, "Nancy and Lisa, tonight you are here for only one purpose, that is for Mistress Carol and I to use you in any fashion we desire, you will be made to give us all the ecstasy we deserve. We will use you to satisfy all our sadistic and wicked domination over the two transvestized slaves that you are." I then took Nancy head in my hands, "Especially you, my little Nancy, I will assure myself that from now on you are properly inducted in the worship of your Mistress, that you will long to worship me completely. Tonight you will become mine totally!" I brought her face close to mine and kissed her, inserting my tongue into her mouth and allowing my saliva to flow freely into hers. As I broke the kiss I looked at her, "I have just given you my Mistress' kiss, but before the night is over you will have tasted all of me, completely!" And I turned to Carol and kissed her.

Carol then looked at Lisa and ordered her to get some restraints from the domination room while we prepared Nancy. I told Nancy to stand up and I removed her maid's uniform leaving her in only her corset, stockings, panties and high heels. I then started to remove the panties, but Nancy protested, "Please Mistress Leah, do not remove my panties, I do not want Lisa to find out that I am not like her." I smiled, "Do not worry Nancy, Lisa has seen other transvestized slaves before," and I proceeded to lower her panties, removing the anal plug. As I lowered the panties, Nancy's clit-cock sprang out, fully erect.

Carol put her hand on my thigh, "Well, it seems your slave is aroused Leah." I smiled and continued to lower the panties until Nancy had to step out of them. I took her clit-cock in my hand and slowly caressed it while watching her face. Her eyes closed under my intimate caresses and she started moaning softly. I dug my long nails into her clit-cock and her eyes opened as she let out a slight scream. I smiled, "Yes my lovely slave, suffer for me!" I dug my nails even harder as Carol caressed my panties, making my cock-clit erect.

Carol could not resist the feeling of my cock-clit becoming hard and slowly she inserted her hand inside my panties, gently caressing my cock-clit, making it even harder. I looked at her while keeping my slave's cock-clit in my hand and digging my nails in and kissed her. I moved my mouth to her ear and sensuously licked her ear-lobe while whispering, "Oh yes Carol, it feels so good, why do you not open my panties, so you can caress me more intimately." Carol smiled and opened the small leather tabs, freeing my hard cock-clit. Once she had my panties opened she resumed caressing my cock-clit and balls, sensuously and slowly, using her fingertips and long nails to make me harder.

She brought her mouth to mine and kissed me on the lips, her tongue gently licking my lips, and moving between them to invade my mouth and search for my tongue while her other hand caressed my breasts and especially my exposed nipples. We French kissed and suddenly I felt her hand leave my cock-clit. I could discern that she was extending her arm and suddenly I felt a pair of lips on my cock-clit. As we broke our kiss I saw that she had pulled Nancy's head to my organ and she now was sucking and licking it. I looked at Carol and smiled. "How naughty you are my love, I simply love it."

Lisa came back into the living room and while Nancy was paying homage to my cock-clit, Carol stood up and took the restraints from Lisa. She pulled Nancy's arms behind her back and fastened them with two wrists cuffs which she affixed together. I wanted Nancy to know that she was now totally under our rule, so I took her head and forced her to engulf my cock-clit completely in her mouth, keeping her in this position until I felt my cock-clit slide in her throat. "Oh yes Nancy, tonight I will use you completely."

Carol then instructed Lisa to remove her maid's uniform. As she did so Carol and I were able to view her lingerie for the first time. She was wearing a black satin corset, that pulled her waist in, black satin panties and her black seamed stockings attached to the corset's garters. Carol told Lisa to turn around so she could also bind her arms together. Once this was done, she pivoted Lisa to face her and started to lower her bra cups to expose her full breasts. Lisa had undergone hormone treatment and had real breasts, unlike Nancy who was wearing the painful false ones. Carol started teasing Lisa's nipples with her long nails, making them erect before bringing her mouth close to them and licking them. She put her mouth on one nipple and sucked as Lisa let out little moans of pleasure.

Carol stopped sucking Lisa's nipple and looked at me with a devilish smile, she parted her lips and stroked her tongue across her teeth, letting me know that it was now time to have some fun with Lisa's nipples, all of this while Lisa was not looking at her Mistress and unaware of what she would have to suffer to please Carol. Carol turned around again and took Lisa's nipple in her mouths, sucking and licking. I watched intently while Nancy still had my cock-clit in her mouth. Suddenly Carol grasped Lisa's breasts firmly and I saw her mouth harden. The next thing I heard was Lisa's scream as Carol bit cruelly into her nipple, causing her slave pain. Hearing that painful sound of Lisa's aroused me and I lowered my hand to Nancy's clit-cock and dug my nails in viciously as I held her head fastened to my own cock-clit. Her moan of pain echoed in my cock-clit and sent shivers through my body. It would be a splendid night of debauchery, depravity and sadistic games.

Once Carol and I were aroused enough, we took Nancy by the arms and helped her to the domination room, this was her first time in that room and when she saw all the equipment, she hesitated in proceeding into the room. But Carol and I pushed her forward until she was under the bar. I lowered the bar and Carol fastened her wrist cuffs to the bar, spreading her arms as wide as she possibly could. I then got on my knees and affixed ankle cuffs to her legs, and then put on a spreader bar so that her legs would also be spread as wide as possible. When I stood up, Carol came next to me, took me in her arms and cuddled, "Is she not lovely Leah, now we can do whatever we want with her, right?" I smiled, "Yes Carol, but tonight she will learn all about pain, my way!"

I went and looked at my whips on the wall and selected a long thin whip. As I came back to Nancy, I played with the whip, caressing it. "This is my favourite whip to train a new slave, it will raise welts on your lovely body as it causes maximum pain to you and maximum pleasure to me. Now kiss it before I start using it on you!" Nancy kissed the whip and I stood back. I raised my arm high in the air and let the whip fly towards Nancy's ass.

As the whip touched Nancy's ass, I heard the crack it made and it sent a shiver through my body, the second shiver came when Nancy screamed from the pain. This motivated me to whip her even harder and the second lash was even harder than the first and so was my excitation. Carole moved near me and opened my panties to let my cock-clit free and she was amazed at how hard and erect it was. "Oh God, Leah, you are really excited, you are so hard and big that it will hurt when you use it on Nancy." I could only agree with her as I continued whipping my slave hard. As the welts appeared on Nancy's ass I felt my arousal increase. I looked at Carol and said, "Get me a cock ring, you know the one I like to have my love." Carol smiled and went to get my cock ring and sensuously placed it around the base of my cock-clit. "Now Carol go and get Lisa, I want her to witness Nancy's humiliation and punishment." Again Carol smiled and left the domination room to fetch Lisa, who was still kneeling in the living room.

I kept on whipping Nancy and she kept on screaming, "Scream all you want Nancy, this room is completely soundproof, no one will hear you except me and Carol and we simply adore to hear our slaves scream and cry," I said as I let the whip fly even harder. This time the welt appeared immediately. I moved close to Nancy and used my long nails on her ass, caressing and digging them harshly in her tender skin. "This is what I love, to give pain to my slave, real pain. I especially love it when the slave is not into pain, it is much more exciting for me. Tonight will be the night you are a woman and satisfy so many of my fantasies." I dropped my whip and let my hand caress Nancy's breasts pinching the foam hard knowing that would force the clamps to dig in her tender nipples. As I did this, Nancy screamed from the pain, "Oh yes my love, I adore to hurt you, the more you scream the more I am turned on." I lowered one of my hands to her clit-cock and dug my gold nails in while I pinched one breast. Not satisfied with that, I slipped my hand under her corset cup and pinched the clamp directly on the nipple of her breast.

As Nancy opened her mouth to scream, I covered it with mine, pushing my tongue deep inside hers and using my nails even harder on her clit-cock and breast as my cock-clit pressed against her to let her feel how hard and excited it was. I felt her scream as it escaped her mouth and went into mine and that sent another shiver throughout my body. The more pain I gave Nancy the greater my ecstasy.

Carol walked in with Lisa, who was still in bondage. Immediately I smiled at Carol, "Look at Nancy, she is so obedient since I whipped her that she will do anything I ask her, right Nancy," I asked. "Yes Mistress Leah," she replied. "I will untie you now Nancy. You will get on your knees and wait. Carol and I will have some fun with Lisa." I untied Nancy from the bondage and she immediately knelt on the floor. I looked at Carol, "What should we do to Lisa now my love?" Carol smiled, "Why not put her in the same position Nancy was in and show her how much we love her?" I smiled and told Nancy to go and kneel a few feet away.

We put Lisa in bondage and then Carol went to my whip closet to choose her whip as I finished tying Lisa. Carol came back with a cat o' nine tails and moved in front of Lisa. "Now Lisa, I am in search of a permanent slave, and I want you to be the one. In order to show you how you will be treated as my permanent slave, I will whip you and when I am through you will submit totally to me!" Carol moved in back of Lisa and immediately raised her arm. The cat whistled through the air until it hit Lisa's ass with a loud snapping sound which was followed by Lisa's scream.

I moved close to Carol and stood in back, cuddling close to her and letting my hands move to her breasts to caress them while she whipped her slave. I played with her nipples while I kissed her neck and ear passionately, my tongue even licking the inner ear. Carol must have enjoyed what I was doing to her because she started moaning sensuously, her moans increasing as she heard Lisa scream with each lash of the cruel whip. Slowly I let one of my hands glide over her abdomen to finally settle on her panties, feeling her cock-clit hardening under the stimulation of my hand and the whipping.

Carol turned to face me and with her free hand grabbed my cock-clit. She brought her mouth close to my ear and whispered, "Do you want my special attribute to be exposed to Nancy, my love?" I smile at her, "You are right, let me blindfold her for the time being." Carol kissed me and caressed my cock-clit while doing so. Carol resumed the whipping of Lisa while I went to the chest to get a blindfold.

As I walked to the chest I could not help admiring myself in the mirrors. I was so beautiful with my breasts exposed and the lewd exposure of my hard cock-clit, with all my lingerie totally exhibited through the sheerness of my negligee, the image reflect to me was one of a beautiful woman who was ready to get what she wanted!

I searched in the chest and finally found the blindfold I was looking for. As I walked back towards Nancy I was again mesmerized by my appearance, this only served to arouse me even more. I stepped in back of Nancy and placed the blindfold on, "This is to further your submission, I do not want you to see what awaits you, only the sounds of what Carol and I are doing to Lisa will allow you to imagine what is happening and what we might do to you!" I walked back to Carol and stood in back of her again, cuddling close, and let my hands resume their caresses, this time my cock-clit nestled in between her ass cheeks. I did not waste any time and immediately one of my hands found its way into her panties to caress her hardening cock-clit. I caressed it with my long nails, feeling it harden even more.

I knew that Carol was becoming aroused by the manner in which she was whipping Lisa, it had changed to a more cruel and sadistic way. Lisa now screamed each time the whip made contact with her ass and Carol moaned even louder as she was assaulted with all the excitement. I kissed her neck, biting it sensuously. Slowly and sensuously I lowered Carol's panties to free her beautiful cock-clit, I brought both my hands to caress it and give her pleasure as she whipped Lisa. Carol moaned even louder when she felt both my hands on her cock-clit and the whip hit harder on Lisa's ass. As I grabbed her cock-clit with both hands and caressed it, I felt her arm move faster and the whip cracked louder against Lisa's ass, who in turn screamed even louder and I saw the welt appear immediately.

Carol dropped the whip and turned to face me, both her hands went to my ringed cock-clit as she French kissed me passionately. "Leah my love, get me one of the rings for my cock-clit, I want to be as hard as you." I went to my chest and came back with a ring that I fastened around her beautiful cock-clit. As I was bent over to fasten the ring I could not resist and gave her glans a quick lick, just as an appetizer. Carol moaned and helped me stand so she could continue kissing me. As our mouths fused together and our tongues met, my hands went to her cock-clit. I caressed it and felt it harden even more, the ring I had fastened around it, caused it to remain very hard. Soon both our cock-clits were so hard that we felt the pleasure intensify.

Carol took her whip and resumed whipping Lisa's ass. This time I stood behind her and held her arm as she swung it, I helped her swing it harder than before and the resulting lash and snap on Lisa's ass caused me to shake violently. Carol noticed This immediately, "Leah my love, I think you are on the verge of cumming just from helping me whip Lisa, am I right?" I moaned with my eyes half-closed and brought her arm back and swung it even harder. When I heard the snap of the whip against Lisa's ass, my cock-clit twitched and I felt the pre-cum seep out and my legs were starting to weaken.

Carol dropped her whip and held me up, "Leah my love, you are about to cum. Let me help you to your slave Nancy, I am sure you want to have her receive your beautiful offering." She helped me to Nancy. "Now Nancy, open your mouth, your Mistress has something she wants to give you and I will help her." I felt Carol's hand on my cock-clit, she caressed it slowly and then tightened her grip as he moved slowly and sensuously. She brought her mouth to my ear, "Leah, your cock-clit is almost touching Nancy's lips, I will help you cum and you will give her your love juice." I felt her motions move faster and suddenly I was there, I felt the great build-up of my semen in my balls and then force itself through my cock-clit. The orgasm hit me as my love juice flowed out of my pee-hole and landed into Nancy's waiting mouth and I felt Carol's long nails holding it as her other hand held me up. Suddenly she kissed me passionately and I felt her tongue invade my mouth to play with mine. This was so arousing that I orgasmed again and I felt my body quiver from the excitement of knowing Nancy was receiving the full liberation of my orgasm directly into her mouth.

I pushed Carol's mouth away as I wanted to see my love juice seep into Nancy's mouth. As I watched I told her, "Nancy I want you to swallow all my love juice as a sign of your submissiveness to me, and may be then I will reward you!" Nancy closed her mouth and swallowed my love juice and then she took my cock-clit into her mouth to clean it up. I held her head tight against my skin, "Here is your reward Nancy," and I gave her my Golden Champagne. Again I orgasmed from the deed I was committing as Carol kept on kissing and caressing me while one of her hands held my cock-clit, feeling my urine flow into Nancy's mouth. At that point I knew that I wanted Nancy to be my total slave, to have her commit the most perverted act possible. I turned to Carol and whispered my desires to her, she smiled at me and brought her mouth close to my ear.

As Carol licked my ear she whispered to me, "Well my love, there is only one thing left that you can give your slave, your Sanctified Chocolate!" I was astounded by Carol's suggestion but also excited by the thought of having a slave serving me in This manner. I smiled at Carol and asked her to help me.

I stood straight up and looked at Nancy as I removed her blindfold, "Now Nancy, I feel that if you want to be my slave, you must prove it to me and in order to be accepted as my total slave, you must be able to submit to This penchant of mine. You see, now that you have tasted my Golden Champagne, you must now taste me completely! Yes my lovely slave, you will have the honour of receiving my Sanctified Chocolate!" Nancy's eyes expressed her fear and also her devotion to me. "Now Mistress Carol and I will prepare ourselves and then she will help us in accomplish This wonderful act."

Carol and I went to my room and I told her about my fear of not being able to perform in front of my slave. I also told her that I wanted Nancy to be the first slave, from all the slaves I had ever had, to perform such a submissive act. She told me that she would help me and promised me a night to remember after that.

Carol looked at me while I was refreshing my make-up, "You know Leah I think that Lisa is perfect for me, I will also give her my chocolate, This will be a new beginning for her also." I smiled at her, "I am glad that you have decided to take Lisa as your permanent slave, will you have her live with you, because I am thinking of having Nancy move in with me, that way I will never have to long for a slave." Carol smiled again, "Of course, Lisa will live with me, otherwise what is the point of having a permanent slave. Now we must see that our slaves receive what they truly deserve, our Divine Chocolate!" And we went back into the domination room where both slaves were still in their position, Nancy kneeling and Lisa suspended on the bar.