Teach Your Masters Well Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan was amazed at how excited she was, and how quickly she rose to orgasm. Joan began moaning out her passion. She began to form words, out of her moans of pleasure.

"Oh God. It's so good. I'll slap the bitch. I'll beat her ass. I want her now."

Joan called out, with passion in her voice.

"Lisa, get your slut ass in here. Now."

Lisa came into the den, to her mistress. Joan commanded with a harsh voice.

"On your knees. Kneel before your mistress."

Lisa knelt before Joan. She bowed her head, and lowered her eyes.

"Yes mistress."

Joan commanded.

"Take of my panties."

Lisa followed her orders, with disdain.

"They're dirty. Wash them."

Lisa started to rise.

Joan slapped her.

"Did I tell you to leave?"

Lisa's eyes welled up with tears.

"No mistress."

Joan had an evil smile on her face.

"Wash them with your mouth."

Lisa wailed.

"Please. No. I can't do it. It is dirty."

Joan slapped her.

"I gave the dirty job to you, because you are dirty. You're a slut. You suck dirty panties. Don't you?"

Lisa was crying. She was defeated.

"Yes mistress, I suck your dirty panties."

"You'll suck anything, I put in your dirty mouth. Do it. Now."

Joan slapped her, with the last command. Lisa put the panties up to her mouth, and began to cry as pushed them into her mouth, and sucked on them.

Joan pulled Lisa's head to her crotch.

"I get so excited, when I slap you. My cunt drips when I do it. Eat my pussy, until I scream. Suck me. Use your dirty mouth on me."

Lisa removed the panties from her mouth. She resisted Joan's insistent pressure, on the back of her head.

Joan became wild. She began to beat Lisa, with the belt. Lisa resisted for a while. The pain became too intense. Lisa lowered her head, and began to use her mouth to get Joan off. Joan was wild. Her orgasm, brought her waves of pleasure. Her cunt was filled with the liquid of love. Lisa drank, from the chalice of lust.

Joan relaxed, and looked down at Lisa.

" Did it taste good, my little cunt licker.

Lisa was bright red, when Joan pulled her head up to receive an answer.

"It's dirty. I didn't like doing it."

"I did not ask you if you liked doing it. I asked you if it lasted good?"

Lisa's lip quivered.

"Yes Mistress, it did taste good."

"I knew your were a dirty girl."

Joan pulled Lisa to her, and kissed her with passion, as she fondled Lisa's naked charms.

"I'll make you even dirtier. You'll get off, being my dirty, little, slave.

"Yes Mistress."

CHAPTER

Joan woke the next day to the sight, and smells, of sexual excess. Joan pulled the covers from the sleeping form next to her. Lisa had light bruises on back, and heaver bruises on her ass. Joan found some cooling salve.

Joan was filled with self-reproach. Not only had she bruised, and abused, Lisa through the night, she had been unfaithful to Allen. Tears of shame rose up, as she began to rub the salve onto Lisa's ass, and back. Joan promised herself, that she would never do this again.

Joan was sure, Allen would be seduced by Lisa, also. Obviously Lisa would have to move. Joan began to think about what had happened. As she did, she began to get angry. The little bitch set this whole thing up. As Joan soothed Lisa's bruised ass, she became angrier. Lisa roused up, and smiled at Joan.

Lisa became aware of Joan's mood. Her smile faded.

"Good morning. I slept so good, last night."

Joan took her hand off of Lisa's ass. She stood up, and snapped at Lisa.

"You should have slept soundly. You got your wish. You are evil. You wanted to ruin my marriage, and now you have done it."

All of Joan's emotions released at once. She began to cry. Lisa reached out her hand, to stroke Joan's arm. Joan pulled away. She snapped at Lisa.

"Don't touch me. Get dressed. I will make coffee. We must talk."

When Lisa arrived in the kitchen She was dressed in a skirt and blouse. Joan poured her a cup of coffee. Lisa thanked her for it, and drank from the cup. She spoke, as she sat the cup down.

"We will have to tell Allen."

Joan had been composed, when Lisa entered the kitchen. That changed, when Lisa spoke. Joan broke down in tears. When Lisa tried to comfort Joan, she pulled away, and continued to cry. Joan could not look at Lisa.

"You'll have to move. You'll ruin our marriage, if you haven't done it, already."

Lisa stood, and walked to the house without a word. She returned in a few moments with a small brief case in her hand. She opened the brief case, pulled out some papers, and threw them on the table with a set of keys. Lisa was calm, and had a slight smile.

"You can have your present anyway, I've already bought my new car."

Joan looked at the bill of sale and the title to Lisa's, almost new, very expensive, sport's car.

Joan started to say something, when Lisa threw out some more papers. Lisa seemed quite content with herself.

"I'll have to cancel the order for the new patio, with the outdoor kitchen."

Joan looked at the drawings and plans. She also saw the price tag of almost $200,000. Joan looked at it all, and began to get angry.

"You're talking about, a quarter of a million dollars."

Lisa put another stack of papers on the table.

"This is a business proposal, to invest one million dollars into the farm. It was to be Allen's present. That would make a million and a half, with the rest of the improvements I have planned for this farm. There will be more."

"Nobody has that kind of money, to throw around."

Lisa spoke, as she unbuttoned her blouse.

"I do."

"How much money do you have?"

Lisa smiled, with her impish smile, as she opened her blouse, to reveal her naked tits.

"I've never been able to determine that, other than a lot. I spend a lot, and it never goes away."

Joan spoke with anger in her voice.

"You think you can just buy anything, or anybody, you want?"

Lisa stood. She removed her skirt, and open blouse.

"I always have."

Lisa was standing with her head bowed, and her legs slightly apart. She was standing, with just a pair of pale yellow silk stockings, that were held up by bright yellow garters.

"My mistress seems to be very angry this morning. I have been quite naughty."

Joan was in tears. Her mind flashed from anger, to passion, and back again. Joan suddenly broke down into tears.

"What about my marriage?"

Lisa did not say a word, as she took Joan's hand, and led her out to the hot tub. Lisa, without a word, undressed Joan, with no sexual overtones.

When she had finished, Lisa helped Joan into the tub.

"The water will relax you. I will serve your coffee." Lisa went into the house, as Joan sank into the hot water. Lisa returned with coffee for them both. She entered the tub, with her stockings still on. Joan drank some of the coffee. She realized that it was spiked with a potent alcohol. It was sweet, and creamy. The coffee went down easily.

After a short time of silence, Lisa spoke.

"Allen's no problem. He's a man. If he has not, already, been unfaithful to you, he will be soon. It is the nature of men, to seek adventure, and variety. A man like Allen doesn't have to seek it. It will come to him. In every town that he works in, there is a sexy little whore ready to move into his apartment, and his life. Even if Allen never learns of your infidelity, you'll still lose him"

Joan was now weeping softly. Much to Joan's amazement, she found that she was becoming sexually charged. Lisa moved up into Joan's personal space, and kissed her lightly.

"And what about you? You were, and still are, hot and ready. If it had not been me, it would have been a delivery boy, or a stranger at a bar. A woman needs to get fucked four times a day, not four times a week."

"You make it sound hopeless. According to you I will lose Allen no matter what I do."

Lisa put Joan's hand on her tit.

"You can't think straight, when you are all hot like this. You can keep Allen, that same way you caught him."

Lisa was now kissing Joan on the neck, and stroking her wet cunt. Joan was breathless.

"What do you mean?"

Lisa broke her embrace, and handed Joan her coffee. Joan took a big drink, as Lisa spoke, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"You seduced him. You flirted with him. You caressed him with your eyes, your mouth, and your hands. You wanted to get married. Allen wanted to fuck. Marriage was the price he paid, for a steady piece of ass."

Joan became angry.

"You little bitch. Allen loves me. I'm not just a piece of ass to him. How dare you?"

Joan slapped Lisa. Joan's body flushed with passion, and arousal.

Lisa smiled.

"See, it made you wetter than you already were. You love it. You'll never return to the simpering, hollow sex of familiarity, and routine. Allen will feel the same way."

Lisa returned to stand close to Joan.

"I have made my mistress angry."

Lisa looked at Joan intently.

"My mistress would beat me, for making her angry. Perhaps you're not my mistress. Perhaps, I should just keep looking."

Lisa produced a whip from the side of the tub. She kissed the whip with a bowed head, then offered it to Joan. Joan's head swirled with thoughts. She was totally confused. The only thing that Joan was sure of, was that her body was raging with lust. Her lust, was centered on Lisa.

Joan's passion took control of her. Her eyes narrowed, as she glared at Lisa. Joan slapped Lisa, and growled at her.

"You fucking bitch. You'll pay. Your money won't get you out of this one."

Joan used the whip on Lisa's back, and tit's, as she circled her, in the water. Joan climbed out of the tub, dragging Lisa by the hair behind her. Joan threw Lisa down onto the ground, and began to slash her with the whip. As she did, she berated Lisa.

"You fucking whore. You think I'm just a piece ass do you? I'll show you who is just a piece of ass."

Joan hauled Lisa to the bedroom, and threw her down on the bed. She then opened the leather case, and took out a set of wrist restraints.

Joan rolled Lisa over onto her stomach. She secured Lisa's hands together, behind her back. Joan was totally in lust, with the situation. Joan reclined on the bed, then pulled Lisa up to her cunt. Joan commanded harshly.

"On your knees bitch. I want your ass. My cunt wants your mouth."

Lisa knelt up, presenting her naked ass up high, where Joan could reach it with the whip. Joan pushed a pillow under Lisa's torso, raising her mouth, so she could comfortably reach Joan's open cunt, with her eager tongue.

Joan was caught in her own lusts, she took no thought of Lisa, or Lisa's needs. Joan shuddered with pleasure, every time she slashed Lisa. Joan's whipping went from frantic, to methodical, as she began to rise to her orgasm. Joan pulled up Lisa's face towards her, and slapped her. The effect was intense. Joan shuddered with waves of pleasure, almost as strong as an orgasm. Joan began to hump herself, against Lisa's face, as she began her climax.

Joan became enraged in her passion. Joan attacked Lisa with fury. She used the whip on Lisa, everywhere that she could reach. Joan began to scream at Lisa.

"Eat it bitch. Use your tongue. Suck me. You sleazy whore."

Joan dropped the whip, and took control of Lisa's head with both hands. Joan used Lisa like a dildo. Joan took her pleasure. She left none of it for Lisa.

When she was finished, Joan pushed Lisa away from her, and lay back in her after glow. Joan took great satisfaction from seeing Lisa's crying form, lying on her back, before her. Lisa was weeping, and pleading softly.

"Please mistress, please."

Joan watched Lisa, with satisfaction. As she watched, Joan's passion began to return. This time her passion, was not blinding sex. This time Joan took pleasure, in her power over Lisa. Joan stood up and said, evilly, as she almost crooned.

"You want a mistress? I'll show you mistress. You'll learn, right now, who your mistress is."

Joan roughly turned Lisa, back onto her stomach, with a command.

"Upon your knees, bitch. I want your ass.

Joan went to the open, leather case. She returned with the larger dildo from the case. Joan found a tube of personal lubricant. She stood in front of Lisa, and began to grease up the dildo. Lisa began to cry as she realized what Joan was going to do. Joan positioned Lisa, so that she could watch her face, as she began to grease up Lisa's ass hole.

Lisa had real fear in her voice.

"No Joan, please, I've never done that."

"Then we are even. I've never raped an ass hole before."

Joan was grinning broadly.

"Do you really want a mistress, or are you just a spoiled, little girl?"

Lisa was crying.

"If it makes my mistress happy."

"I have never been happier."

Joan was grinning, as she forced the dildo into Lisa's upturned ass. It took a lot of force to enter. When it breached the tight muscle of Lisa's ass, it slipped in all the way. Lisa began to weep, and wail. Lisa kicked her feet, and screamed.

"Take it out. It's too big. Please. I can't stand it."

Joan just smiled.

"Perhaps I should just leave you like that, while I masturbate to your tears."

Lisa's real tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Please mistress, either take it out, or fuck me with it."

"I have no intention of taking it out. If you beg, very nicely, I'll fuck you like a whore. But, only if you tell me what a whore you are."

Joan was masturbating, as she watched Lisa. Lisa's lower lip was trembling.

"Please mistress I'm not a whore. I'm a good girl.

"If you want that out of your ass, you'll be my little whore. Do it now, bitch."

Joan accentuated her last command with the whip, once slash for each word.

Lisa began to sob.

"Please mistress fuck me. I am a little whore. I'm your whore. Fuck me, before I die."

Joan began to fuck Lisa's ass hole slowly.

"My little ass fucking whore. I will turn you out to my husband. He'll fuck you. If he wants a strange piece of ass, I will give it to him. I'm not, his piece of ass. You are. I am his wife. You're his piece of ass. I will see to it that he gets his piece of ass, regularly."

Lisa was now actively fucking the dildo. The pain had become pleasure. The pleasure became lust. As the lust took control of Lisa, she began to plead.

"Please, let me have my hands. I need them."

"Perhaps I'll pull the dildo out, and leave you like this."

Lisa wailed.

"Please. I'll do anything."

"I would let a whore's hands loose, but not nice girls hands. A nice girl would do dirty things, with her hands. She would thank me for keeping her pure."

Lisa began to Beg in earnest, "I'm a whore. I want to fuck all the time. I'll fuck you. I'll fuck, for you. I'll eat your cunt. Just, please, let my hands free."

Joan was fucking Lisa powerfully. Joan's eyes were glazed with passion, as she inquired.

"Are you an ass fucking whore?"

"Yes mistress I am."

"Are you going to give my husband, your little cunt to fuck?"

"Yes mistress I will."

Will you beg my husband to fuck you?"

"Yes mistress, I'll beg him, just like I am begging you now. Please."

Lisa was in full heat. She was fucking back against the dildo, as Joan used it roughly. Joan released Lisa's hands.

Lisa's hands disappeared under her torso. Her hips became more active.

"I'm such a bad girl."

"Yes you are, and I will beat your ass for being so bad."

Joan lashed at Lisa, as Lisa climbed to her vocal climax.

Joan left Lisa no time for an after glow, as she lay down on the bed, and pulled Lisa's mouth up to her sopping wet cunt.

"Use you slutty mouth on me. Do it good, or I'll leave you tied up, while I take my husband to dinner, by myself."

Lisa put her whole self into pleasing her mistress. Joan's orgasm was full and deep. Joan's new slave, served her mistress well.

CHAPTER

Joan and Lisa, roused them self's up, and began to get ready to go shopping. Their attitude became that of two young women, getting ready to go on a shopping spree. Lisa continued to feed Joan alcohol.

"The party started last night, and will not be over until the morning comes."

Lisa giggled.

"Or until we all cum."

Both women laughed. The party spirit was light and airy.

As they got dressed, Lisa inquired.

"Have you ever gone shopping with no spending limit?"

Joan blushed.

"No I haven't. I've dreamed of it."

"Sometimes dreams do come true. Like today. Buy anything you see, and like. Don't look at prices. If the dress you choose costs $10,000. We will pay it with a smile."

"A dress that costs $10,000, is something I've never seen.'

Lisa laughed.

"Where we're going to shop for your dress, a $10,000 price tag is not uncommon." We are not coming back until Sunday, so lock it down."

When they got to the car, Lisa tossed Joan the keys.

"You drive. It's your car.

Joan walked around the bright shiny sports car, as if she had never seen it before.

"It is all happening so fast. I can't believe it."

Lisa got in by the passengers door.

"Believe it."

As the women began their drive to the city, Lisa got out her mirror, and inspected her face. It was beginning to puff up. Lisa reached over, and kissed Joan on the cheek.

"If you don't want to walk around town with a battered bride, you'll have to learn to cup your hand a little bit, when you slap me. With a cupped hand you can slap me quite hard, with out leaving a bruise."

The drive was short. Lisa directed Joan to the most elite shopping center in the city. Joan and Lisa shopped, and made many purchases. Lisa spent twenty thousand dollars in the jewelry store. Most of the jewelry was for Joan. They left the store in a gay mood.

"They had a poor selection, that's why we spent so little money there. Next week I'll take you to a real jewelry store."

Joan's head was in a turmoil.

Lisa made arrangements, for all of the purchases to be delivered to the hotel suite, that Lisa had reserved for tonight and Saturday night. After rounds of shopping, Lisa lead Joan to an exclusive teahouse, with private rooms.

They did not have to order, Lisa had made all of the arraignments. The table was spread out, with a variety of snacks, and tidbits. There were three open wine bottles, each in it's own ice bucket. Lisa removed her cloths, and took off her shoes. Lisa was naked, except for her silk stockings. Lisa served Joan little bites of food, and wine from her mouth. Joan ate quite a lot, quite quickly. She had been hungry. When her hunger faded, another hunger arose in her.

Lisa spoke.

"I've arranged for us to do some shopping here. We'll have a fashion show."

Lisa pushed a signal button, and knelt next to her mistress. Joan blushed furiously, as a well dressed, middle aged woman, came into the room. She was accompanied by a young woman, who was wearing almost nothing. The young woman began to pose for Joan.

The older woman addressed Joan.

"I have selected a range of fine night wear. This is for the most intimate settings. Pure silk."

The lady led the model to Joan.

"Touch it. It begs to be petted. So does our model. She is not shy."

Joan flushed with sexual energy, as she listened. As the model approached, Joan slid her hand over the fine silk. Joan slid her hand, slowly up the models thigh, pausing to stroke her ass. Joan continued sliding her hand up, until it was fondling the models breast.

The older woman paid no attention to Joan's indiscretions, as the fashion show continued. After each showing, the model would slip into a small dressing room, and change outfits. Lisa served Joan wine, and goodies, as the fashion show continued. Lisa ordered everything, in a rainbow of colors.

As the show progressed, Joan became bolder. The fashions were all, sexy and brief. Joan found reason to inspect them all, quite closely.

Joan had the young model in a state of excitement. The last outfit was an underwear set, that had cut outs in the bra cups. The bra cups were just large enough, to cover the model's breasts. The cut outs bared the young model's nipples.