Teacher Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry looked at me and half lifted his glass again, “You’re quite right, darling, he is delightfully big and hard, do you think you’ll be able to handle it?” he said.

I flushed bright red again, not accustomed to having my cock size talked of so openly, but I couldn’t deny that Megan Lee had made me bigger and harder than I ever remember being before! Kaye had once measured me at eight and a half inches, but I was certain Megan Lee had just added another half inch to that! I glanced down at Harry and guessed that he was a fine upstanding six and a half to seven inches, and moderately thick. My own cock was very thick, circumsized and currently pulsing like crazy!

Megan Lee gave a deep throaty laugh, “Mmmm, I don’t know honey, I guess there’s only one way to be sure isn’t there?” she said.

Harry put down his glass, leaning back on the couch, smiling broadly, his hand dropping to stroke his cock, “Well, I just can’t wait to find out for sure, darling” he said.

It was like I wasn’t actually there, yet they were both clearly acutely conscious of my presence and were using it to turn themselves on more and more, and almost without thinking, I decided it was the right time to join in. I placed my glass on the table along side Harry’s and walked around behind Megan Lee, reaching beneath her arms, which were lifted as she sipped on her drink, and cupped my hands under her magnificent breasts and began to stroke them. She jerked immediately, almost spilling her drink, and Harry reached up and took the glass from her. Her hands dropped then came up to hold mine, but I whispered, “No, Harry wants to see everything! Harry wants to see me caressing your magnificent breasts and making your nipples hard and horny, don’t you Harry?” I said.

A shiver went through him and a flush came to his face and his hand pumped a little harder on his cock, “Yes, David” he said, “I want to see everything, I want to see my wife pleasured like she’s never been pleasured before”

Well I had every intention of trying to do that, I was totally locked into this hot, lust filled situation now, reacting exclusively from the hot fires that were blazing within me. I cupped and stroked her gorgeous ripe breasts, telling them both how beautiful and exciting they were and how much they filled me with lust and desire, I rolled her absolutely amazing, large puffy nipples around between my fingers, making them grow longer and longer, and told them what I was going to do with Megan Lee’s hot tits and even hotter nipples. It was as if instinctively I knew that the verbals were as important as the actions, so I kept up a running commentary as I explored and expressed wonder over Megan Lee’s exciting body. All the time, I was getting hotter and hotter too, and as I turned Megan Lee sideways, I heard Harry’s sharp gasp as he sighted my rampant cock, which had swollen even more as it rubbed and stroked over and between Megan Lee’s tight, sexy ass cheeks.

Then I lay her on the Mattress and began to stroke and lick every inch of her body, squeezing here, nipping there, making her moan and groan and writhe beneath me. When I got to her clean shaven pussy and spread the lips wide I heard Harry’s gasp again, but I didn’t look up, my eyes were riveted on her pussy! Deep pink inner walls already sleek and shiny with juices, a thick . long clitoris that was almost as big as some men’s cocks, and I just knew that this was going to be the experience of a lifetime! I licked and sucked and stroked her writhing pussy, bringing forth the squeals and screams as she was lifted through a series of small orgasms, small, but growing, each one seeming to feed upon the other.

And she was reaching for me, pressing my head deeper between her legs, scraping her nails gently along my back, gripping my shoulders tight, “Yes. oh David, Yes!, that feels so good, oh god you’re making me cum so much, Oh David, fill me up, please, oh I can’t stand it, I want you inside me filling me up” she cried.

And Harry joined in too, leaning forward on the couch, pumping his cock hard, “Yes David, do it! Fill her up, fuck my hot , horny wife. Make her scream, make her cum, do it! Do it David!!, FUCK HER!!!!”

Well, who could resist two such hot exhortations? Certainly not me in the aroused state I was in, so I wriggled up her gorgeous body, licking and kissing her hot tits on the way, until my rock hard cock was rubbing sensually over her pussy lips, and she was lifting her ass cheeks off the mattress, eagerly searching for my cock.

“Wait, Wait, oh god I have to see this” I heard Harry cry out, and he bounded off the couch to stand at Megan Lee’s head and reached down to grab her ankles and pull her legs up and wide apart.

I knew what he wanted, so levered myself up unto a kneeling position between her legs, and taking hold of my throbbing cock, started to feed it, inch by inch into her pussy!

“Yes!” she screamed, “give it to me, fill me up, fuck me, oh god David, FUCK MEEEEEEE”

I did! Ramming forward hard and fast, impaling her on my rod right to the hilt, and I heard Harry’s strangled groan, and saw his cock stiffen and swell just a foot or so away, and suddenly EXPLODE, spewing his hot cum over Megan Lee’s breasts and face!

“Oh Yeeees Harry Darling” she screamed, ‘Cream on me, give me your cum! Yes, yes, yes!!!!” and she lifted and exploded too! bucking and heaving and screaming wildly, while all I did was hold my big, thick cock deep in her steaming pussy.

Then Harry stopped spurting and staggered back to the couch, and Megan Lee opened her eyes and smiled hotly up at me, “Now Fuck me David!, Fuck me until your cum is filling me to the max!!!!” she said loudly, and that’s exactly what I did.

I lost all consciousness of Harry’s presence then, my total focus was this gorgeous, exciting, erotic female writhing beneath me, her pussy walls tightening and loosening, gripping and milking my thrusting cock, my mouth, lips and tongue, devouring her succulent breasts, and I fucked her hard and fast. I’d thought I was close to cumming from seeing the erotic interplay between the two of them, but she had other ideas!, she wanted it to last! And she seemed to have that rare knack of knowing just when to pull back, just when to stop and take a breath in a way that held me on the brink, and my own pleasure mounted and mounted until I thought I was going to die of pure bliss.

Then she grabbed me hard, “NOW David!! NOW, NOW, NOW, FUCK MEEEEE!!!!”

And I rammed into her deeper than ever before and I was EXPLODING! Shooting gallons of hot cum into her pussy like a river in flood! and she was screaming into another massive, massive orgasm. We just bucked and heaved, and shook and shuddered, shouting, screaming and grunting like two wild animals, totally oblivious to the world around us, until every last drop of cum had been milked from my balls, then we fell apart, straining and struggling for breath.

“My God!!” whispered, Harry, dropping to Megan Lee’s side and wrapping his arms around her, “I’ve never seen anything like that, it was awesome!!, can I?”

Megan Lee nodded and smiled, then reached over and took my hand as Harry slipped down between her legs and proceeded to lick and lap every last drop of my juices from her hot, sore pussy. I rolled over and kissed her gently, allowing my tongue to slip forward and dance lightly with hers, letting my hands drop lightly onto her breasts and began to stroke them, “Oh god, this is Heaven” she whispered, “Two beautiful men, loving me totally”

When Harry lapped the last drop of cum from her pussy, he lifted to his knees and slid forward, burying his own cock ball deep into her pussy with a loud groan, and as I kissed her and played with her incredible breasts, Harry fucked her! a long, slow, gentle fuck that had her moaning and writhing all over again, and cumming over and over again. This time, Harry shot his load deep into her pussy and she cried out her welcome for it as she milked him dry too!!

Of course, by the time Harry was slipping his depleted cock from her I was rock hard once more, and with a warm grin she reached out for it, “I want to eat it” she whispered, “eat it and eat your cum, I want Harry to see you shoot into my mouth and over my tits and I know it will excite him all over again, please, Please!!”.

Hell, who was I to argue! I just lay back and enjoyed it because she had a mouth that could do things to a man’s cock that I’d never experienced before, and it wasn’t long before she had me shooting my load all over again, deep into her throat and then over her glorious tits … and Harry was aroused too, and Harry came, shooting his load into her mouth and over her tits, so she lay there filled and covered with the cum from both of us … and she looked like the cat that had just swallowed the cream…and I guess she had, literally …Lol

Mmmmm this was sure some kind of welcome to my new job and my new town, and I had a feeling I was going to fit right in!! and shortly after I did …..yet again!!

To Be Continued...

12