Teacher Ch. 4

Story Info
Prep for Parent/Teacher evening proves exciting.
6.2k words
4.39
62.4k
11
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/22/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers

It really doesn’t matter what School you’re in, large, small, city or country, there are some tasks that remain the same. Setting assignments, marking assignments, setting tests, marking tests, writing reports and - the thing I’d come to loathe most - the Parent/Teacher interviews! So, when I saw Parent/Teacher interviews listed as an item on the next staff meeting agenda, I groaned. For me it had always seemed a total waste of time, if your student was good, there was very little you could say to the parent that the grades hadn’t already said, if your student was bad you invariably found that the Parent’s didn’t see the child in the same light! Their child was the greatest thing since sliced bread, so any problems must be your fault, and you needed to work harder and teach better. Indeed, I had known many teachers in my last school that had been physically attacked by disgruntled parents. To say I was not looking forward to my first Parent/Teacher evening in my new School would have been an understatement!

I think Harry might have sensed this, as he went to great lengths at the start of the staff meeting to set my mind at ease. “I know you’re all old hands at this” he said with a grin, “But for David’s benefit I think we should outline the philosophy in this school in regard to exchanging and sharing student’s growth with their parents. Firstly, this is not a confrontation between two competing view points, it’s a joint and mutual support mechanism for the student. We need the parent support in the home and parents need our support in the school, so we dispensed a long time ago with the old ‘interview’ format, where parents come and sit uncomfortably in the classroom or the teacher’s office and get lectured on the good or bad points of their child.

We found in a lot of cases that the very act of coming to a school and ‘fronting’ the teacher was nerve wracking and sometimes frightening to parents, and this often expressed itself in negative and even violent confrontation. That defeated the whole purpose of the exercise, which is to maximize each child’s educational opportunities. We therefore moved to a more informal approach that treats the operation as more of a social get together for parents and teachers, where the necessary information is exchanged in a relaxed atmosphere. So far, this has worked well.”

I sat up straight, feeling myself becoming interested, Mmmm this was indeed a fairly radical concept, it seemed this school had yet more surprises in store for me. “The first thing we did some years ago was to move the evening away from the school and hold it in some venue where the parent’s and student’s would be more relaxed and comfortable. As I recall the first one was held in the local Masonic lodge and the second at the lakeside park” he said, and my eyes widened in surprise. “I’m sure you’ll all agree that each has been monumentally successful” he added, and there were nods and smile all around. “This year the Tennis club have been gracious enough to offer us the use of their main function area for the night ... grin ... perhaps because the manager now has a couple of students at the school! The parent’s committee has once again offered to look after all the catering side of things, and a combo has already been booked to provide some music, one that can handle both what the students like, and what the parents like, however, we have yet to come up with a theme for the evening, so if any one has any suggestions, I’d be only too delighted to hear them” he said.

By now my eyes were wide and my jaw had dropped, even for this school, this seemed a little wild, a parent/teacher night that sounded more like a party! My amazement grew as staff members started tossing in some wild – and sometimes quite bizarre - suggestions for a theme for the event, definitely showing keenness and enthusiasm for the whole thing! – a far cry from my last school, where staff tried their damnedest to fall sick in time to miss a parent/teacher evening! On the basis that it was likely to be quite hot at this time of year, it was eventually decided that the theme would be ‘Roman’ and everyone would be encouraged to wear Togas and other forms of ancient Roman garb. My amazement became amusement at the thought of a parent/teacher night as a fancy dress party, and my amusement became light arousal as I suddenly thought of some of the students and their parents parading around in Togas and body clinging, thin robes. Every one laughed when Harry proudly announced that he, of course, would have to go as the Emperor, but no one was going to be allowed to be Brutus, and all knives would be confiscated at the door!!

Wow! I looked around at all the happy faces and couldn’t quite believe it, heck, I even found myself starting to get enthusiastic! Then Harry continued, “Now, because the evening is conducted as a social event, it will be impossible for you to be wandering around with your roll books and mark books, you will need to impart the necessary information to parents from your memory ... grin ... so there is a little extra hard work involved in your preparation, work that I’m sure you’ll find worthwhile for the benefits of the atmosphere that the social gathering promotes.

Also, some parents feel more comfortable talking with teachers of their own gender – he laughed – you will be amazed at how many rough and tough men out there are totally intimidated at having to talk to a female teacher! and, of course. mother’s sometimes are equally intimidated by male teachers! So for this night we always create teacher teams of one male and one female, and each must make themselves totally familiar with the talents, strengths, weaknesses and progress of the students in each other’s classes ...I was surprised when no one even groaned! ... again, the small amount of extra work is more than compensated for by the pleasures of this type of social interaction with the parents. I will leave the pairings as they were for the last parent/teacher evening, as they seemed to work out so well, and simply slot David into Richard’s place and pair him with Bernice, if that’s ok with her” he said.

I looked across and saw Bernice nod and smile, and felt myself smiling too, “Ok” said Harry, “That’s it for now, you have two weeks to get together in your pairings and sort out what needs to be imparted to each parent for the classes you control ...laugh ...and , of course, to work on your Togas!!” everyone joined Harry in laughing, and it was an amazingly happy group that headed for the wine cooler in the fridge, and started socializing amongst themselves.

Bernice took the opportunity to come over and suggest that we might set aside a couple of evenings this week, and get together at her house to sort things out. She realized this was quite a new process for me and I might need some assistance in setting information out in a way that would make it easy to remember and pass on in an informal gathering situation. I said I’d be delighted, but wouldn’t her husband mind .. she smiled sweetly and said that he was used to it and would just retire to his den and either finish his own work or watch some sport on TV. Our first meeting was scheduled for the next evening.

Time flew quite quickly, and the air of excitement among students and staff was quite marked once news of the Roman night filtered out, so it was with an air of anticipation myself that I fronted up at Bernice’s house the next night, roll books and mark books clutched tightly in hand. Her husband Peter answered the door and greeted me warmly, ushering me into the lounge and asking if I’d like a drink while I waited, as Bernice was taking a shower. I accepted, and had a small scotch, and we chatted about the town and the new school, and he told me a little about his job, so whilst we weren’t exactly best buddies by the time Bernice arrived, we’d certainly got to know each other quite well, and I was almost sorry to see him go as he pecked Bernice on the cheeks, wished me luck – with a wide grin – and disappeared into the den, closing the door firmly behind him.

Bernice smiled at me, “Oh, I see Peter got you a drink, can I freshen it up for you while I get one for myself?” she said.

I nodded and handed her my glass, and watched her as she walked over to the bar area, Mmmm, this was a much different Bernice than the one I knew from school. There she dressed down almost to the point of being dowdy, and scurried around everywhere at a million miles an hour. Being short of stature, this gave her the appearance of a little mouse rushing around, but there was nothing at all mousy about her now! Firstly she was wearing a bright blue satin bathrobe tied tight around the waist, and therefore firmly molding her buttock, which were surprisingly shapely.

The robe came to halfway between her backside and her knees, so showed off most of her legs, which again, were surprisingly shapely, and as she turned back towards me I noted that the tight belting of the robe also molded the blue satin tightly to her breasts, clearly indicating that she wasn’t wearing a bra, as her nipples were standing tall and firm. I felt my throat go very dry, and I think she knew how I was reacting, as a soft smile came to her lips as she walked towards me, not carrying the drinks in her hands stretched out in front of her as one would expect, but out to the side, giving me a totally uninterrupted view of her thrusting breasts.

She came to a halt in front of me and brought her hand in and up to hand me my drink, “I hope you like it” she said, and there was a distinct twinkle in her eye.

I had to drop my eyes to see where she was holding the glass and take it from her, and found myself staring down into the cleavage of her high, firm, and quite large breasts ...well ...large for her size anyway. The robe had been tugged to one side as she held her hands out sideways, and now that she’d brought then back in, the material had sagged a little and opened, giving me a clear view almost to her nipples. I felt the heat rushing through me and hoped it wasn’t showing in my face. “Yes...uh ..yes” I murmured, taking the glass away from her, “It looks divine ...I gave a slight grin ..and I bet it tastes divine too!”

Well I could have been talking about the drink, but we both knew I wasn’t, and she let out a tinkling laugh and slid past me to seat herself on the couch, beckoning me to sit alongside her, which I did. She then drew a small table in front of us and put her glass on it, then twisted away from me to reach for her own roll and mark books in a bag sitting beside the couch. As she did so, of course, her robe rode up just a little, sufficient for me to get a tantalizing glimpse of the swell of her ass cheeks, and I found myself wondering if she had pants on under that robe. I also found myself beginning to sport a very uncomfortable bulge in my pants!

Then she was back in her sitting position and opening up her books and asking me to open up mine, and she was all business. For the next half hour we went painstakingly through every child, and I quickly realized that my usual method of recording was going to be totally inadequate for this unusual system. The first thing she did was to ask me to describe some of the student’s in my class, she even asked me to describe Jennifer and Denise, and smiled sweetly when I failed to describe either of them accurately. Then she told me that with no written notes to rely on I had to be able to call a student to my mind as soon as the name was mentioned, even if this was in the middle of a dance! So it was important to note down and commit to memory something about each student that would identify them in my mind. That might be the colour of their hair, if it was particularly unusual, their height, if that was unusual, or...and she grinned at me...perhaps even their breast size , if that was unusual – then she leaned over me and pencilled in alongside Jennifer’s name ‘hot breasts’, and laughed, “I was at the party, remember? I saw her after she’d been in the pool, with her clothes so firmly plastered to her body that no one could have failed to notice” she said, “But if you disagree?”

I gulped and went a little red, wondering if she knew what had happened at Harry’s the night after, with Jennifer and her mom, “No, I couldn’t disagree at all” I finally managed to stammer.

She laughed, “Well, give it a try with Denise” she said, “Write something alongside her name that would identify her in your mind above all the others”

I hesitated for a long time, then leaned down and pencilled in ‘Drowned mouse’.

She lifted her eyebrows, “You’ll have to explain the significance of that one” she said.

I grinned at her and recounted the story of the storm that had left both Denise and I and the new computer soaking wet when I took it home, and she looked like a drowned rat, with her hair all bedraggled.

“But you said ‘drowned mouse’ she said, with a query in her voice.

I laughed, “That’s because the last thing in the car was the computer mouse and Denise went out to get it and almost drowned in the deluge that hit her on her way back in” I said.

She looked at me and smiled softly, “Mmmm, I hope you didn’t make her go home soaking like that” she said.

I flushed deeply, “Uh ... no ... I dried her clothes off in the dryer” I said, “Then we rang her parents and explained what had happened and that she’d be home later”

Bernice nodded and smile, “Mmm, I’m glad you were so thoughtful” she said, and her smile widened slightly, “And did you get the computer to work alright?”

I grinned, “Well, Denise did, she was an absolute genius” I said.

“So she got everything plugged in right and working effectively?” she said, staring me deep in the eyes with a curious expression on her face, then licked her lips, and her voice dropped almost to a whisper, “What did you give her to wear?” she asked.

I couldn’t seem to look away from her eyes, “A robe” I said, equally softly.

Her eyes darkened, “A robe like this? .. or shorter?” she asked.

I gulped, feeling heat suddenly rising between us, “Shorter” I whispered.

She leaned back slightly and took hold of the hem of her robe and slowly drew it upwards almost to the tops of her legs, “This short?” she asked again, and I could only nod as my eyes honed in on her gorgeous legs. “But you did have a longer one, didn’t you, David?” she said.

“Yes” I whispered hoarsely.

“So you gave her the short one knowing full well that every time she moved around like this – and she wriggled on the couch – or bent over like this – and she bent to pick up a piece of paper off the floor – you’d be able to see her tight , sexy ass, and her hot little pussy” she said.

My face was on fire, as was the rest of me, because when she’d wriggled, I’d got a clear view of her pussy, and when she’d bent over I’d got a clear view of her ass ...and I now knew for certain that she wasn’t wearing panties under that robe! “No!” I finally managed to croak, “It was just the first one that came to hand”

She laughed and pulled down the hem of her robe, “Well, perhaps by our next meeting you will have remembered something else outstanding about Denise that I’ll need to bear in mind – just in case I’m the one that has to talk to her parent’s!”

I wasn’t sure if there wasn’t just a little element of threat in that comment!, but she smiled sweetly and innocently at me. She pointed to one of the boys in my class and started to ask me about him, and then others, and others until we had covered the whole of my class, and I had a whole lot of different concepts of students laid out before me, ‘carrot top’. ‘Jack Horner’ (for a boy who always sucked his thumb). MM ( Marilyn Monroe – for the girl with the biggest boobs in the class) and so on. I was able to glance briefly at some of the names or labels that Bernice had put on her class, and found she had an amazing eye for detail, and an equally amazing wit in her choices. I found myself warming to her even more, even forgetting momentarily that she was in all probability stark naked under that robe.

Then she put the rolls aside and stood up, picking up our glasses and walking over to the bar to refill them, “I hope you decided to walk since it’s only a few streets away” she said, and I said that I had, she laughed, “Then I don’t have to skimp on the Scotch on this last drink, if you’re not driving” she said.

My eyes widened when she turned and I saw the glass was filled to the brim .. and hers was too. She walked over with every appearance of an extra swing to her hips, “Not too much for you is it?” she asked, and again her eyes sparkled.

I lifted the glass in a slight salute, “Oh, I’m sure I can handle it” I answered, with a slight smile of my own, then let my eyes deliberately , and very slowly, trail down over her body all the way to the toes and back again, finding her face just a little flushed. Our eyes met and held for a long, long time, and I could feel the tension almost crackling across the room, then I glanced quickly sideways towards the closed door of the den.

When my eyes returned to hers there was almost a smoky quality to them, and that carried over into her voice as she said, “The den has a direct link to our room, and Peter always retires at 8pm sharp, the habit of a lifetime” she said, and glanced deliberately, and slowly down at her watch, “That was well over an hour ago”

Then she turned away and walked back to the bar and placed her glass on it, turning back to me and leaning back against the bar, one foot lifting slightly to rub against her other knee, causing her robe to flap open, giving me another clear view of her naked pussy. “Harry firmly believes that it’s important for teachers working closely together to bond as completely as possible” she said quietly.

I swallowed the dryness in my throat and my voice came out a little scratchy as I stared at her, almost mesmerized by the movement of her foot and the revealing and concealing of her gorgeous pussy, “And do you subscribe to that too?” I managed to croak.

Her smile was so hot it almost melted my blood, “Mmmm absolutely, Don’t you?” she said.

A shudder ran through me and I could feel my cock almost bursting from my trousers, “Well, it’s all pretty new to me, but I have to say that I applaud the idea, and it seems to work, I’ve never seem a more together staff” I said.

If anything, her smile got hotter as she pushed herself off the bar and strolled towards me, “Oh yes, togetherness is vital ...and seeing each other is too” she said, and as she moved forward, she untied the tight cord of her robe and twitched her shoulders to leave a cascade of blue material behind her ...coming to stop right in front of me, totally, magnificently naked!! It was hard to believe this was the mouse that scurried around the school, hard to believe that this was a 44 year old woman, what I was staring at –and reacting to – was one of the most exquisite bodies I had ever seen! She stood barely over 5ft, but everything seemed in perfect proportion, surprisingly long legs led up to a perfectly trimmed thatch of black pubic hair, curvy hips and a flat stomach. Then there were her breasts, Mmmm, high and firm, tilted slightly upwards, with glorious strawberry nipples standing proudly erect at their peak. Her normally gathered and tied hair hung long and loose, cascading in a black mass around her shoulders and the tops of her mouthwatering breasts. Her whole body had that glow of a light tan, a light tan that showed no bikini lines, so I knew she sunbathed naked, and a quick vision of that flashed into my mind and sent my temperature soaring even more. Having said nothing as my eyes roamed over her magnificent naked body, she stepped back and smiled, “Isn’t it time I saw the real you too?” she asked huskily.

Almost in a daze I rose from the couch and unbuttoned my shirt and eased it off, and her eyes flickered approvingly over my virtually hairless chest. Then I undid my belt and my zipper and bent down to ease my trousers to the floor and step out of them. As I straightened up I heard her sharp intake of breath, I was wearing tight speedo underpants that clung revealingly to the thrust of my rampant cock which was threatening to burst out of them. I saw her tongue come out and lick across her lips and her nostrils flair, as she gazed fixedly at my straining, slightly throbbing cock. Then I bent forward again and slowly slipped them off, straightening up to reveal to her for the first time my large, thick, circumcised cock, and the sharp intake of breath became a loud gasp, “My God” she whispered, “You’re much bigger than I thought”

Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers
12