Teacher Dominated

Story Info
First time swinger becomes submissive sex slave.
3.9k words
4.45
192.8k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always been curious about swingers parties. What were they like? How did people dress? What went on?? The questions buzzed around and around in my head like a ceiling fan on high speed. Well, I was determined to find out and tonight was the night!

How had this come about? Well, a rather naughty conversation one afternoon, about keeping life spiced up with a rather cute biology teacher at work had been the beginning. He had given me a phone number and curiosity had taken care of the rest.

After work I got home and showered, thinking all the while and wondering if I was making a big mistake. After all, I was someone who liked to be in control at all times and my students knew this well! However, I was heading for the unknown and had no idea what would happen. But, I had called to say I was coming, so there was no turning back now.

What would I wear? I flipped through some dresses hanging in my wardrobe, but none of them seemed to suit the nature of my intended destination. In the back of my mind lay the answer all along. So I decided to listen to that daring voice. Black leather mini skirt, no undies and knee-high red leather fuck-me boots. Teamed with a lacy, see-through black halter-neck top and wind-blown wavy hair that said: "I've just been shagged." I looked like a perfect SLUT.

I smiled one last time at my appearance in the hallway mirror and slipped out quietly into the warm summer night. I was on my way and knew there was no time to change my mind anymore.

The older woman on the phone had said that the house was huge and there was no way to miss it. She was right. I could only stare with wonder at the big, white mansion that stood before me, separated only by two enormous iron gates and a short driveway. As I had been instructed, I parked on the roadside with the other cars, walked up to the square red box and pushed the button.

"Good evening. What is the password please?" A deep, male voice asked.

"Pleasure," I nervously replied.

The gates began to open and I seemed to glide through as though I had lost control of my legs. The front door was opened before I had a chance to knock and there stood the woman I had spoken to on the phone. She was wearing a long, red dress that went all the way down to the floor. She smiled warmly at me and invited me into her home.

Some of my nervousness left me as I took in the scene before me. People, men and woman, were talking to one another calmly and sipping wine in elegant tall glasses. Soft music was playing in the background and everyone seemed relaxed. I accepted a drink from a friendly young barman.

Then a large man of about fifty, stood up on a small stage and spoke to us all. He welcomed us and wished us a wonderful weekend in his house. Then the lights grew dim and he held up a red basket full of envelopes. He asked all the ladies to come up and reach inside the basket for an envelope. The envelopes were all white and unmarked. Then it was time for the men to each take one.

Once we all held an envelope in our hands, we were told to read our "instructions" carefully and do exactly as they instructed. Mine was a typed message in capital letters. It read:

THIS IS YOUR FANTASY

GO TO THE PURPLE ROOM

YOU MUST PUT ON THE MASK WHICH YOU WILL FIND ON THE BED

LIE ON THE BED AND WAIT FOR YOUR MASTER

YOU MUST OBEY HIM

Immediately my nervousness returned with full force. I could actually feel moisture gathering between my thighs and higher...Numbly I walked off in the same direction as the other woman. I asked one of them where I would find the Purple Room. She pointed ahead and said:

"About three doors down on the left."

Now my legs shook as I walked down the long hallway. I stopped at the third door and read the sign which had "Purple Room" clearly written on it. I wondered what I would find on the other side of that door and for the first time I felt really scared. Maybe I should turn around and walk-no RUN back to my car. The words of "Hotel California" kept replaying over in my mind: "You can check out any time you like but you can never leave..."

I took a deep breath and forced my shaking hand to turn the doorknob. The door opened slowly, allowing my eyes to adjust to my new surroundings. The lights were dim and there was a huge bed, dominating the center of the room. There was a lot of purple and black. There was a purple cover on the bed, black cushions, purple rug on the white tiled floor. But the thing that captured my attention the most, was the black mask on the bed.

"YOU MUST PUT ON THE MASK," had been my "instructions."

I picked it up and held it in my hands. If I put this on I would no longer be able to see anything because there were no peep holes for my eyes. The mask was just a black leather cover for my eyes, forehead and nose with two little breathing holes. I would look like a "nothing" with no eyes but only a mouth. This was a blindfold. I would not be able to see if I put it on. Panic gripped me and I felt my throat constricting.

Then I heard fast footsteps approaching. I quickly put on my mask and jumped onto the bed. I am not sure if it was fear or curiosity which was controlling me now. Sure enough, the footsteps slowed and stopped just outside the door. I heard the door open slowly and felt my nipples grow instantly hard. I held my legs together tightly to hide my wet pussy. But nothing could quieten my hammering heart.

I was lying on my back in the middle of the bed and I could smell him and hear him approaching. Knowing that he could see all of me, lying helplessly on the bed before him, left me undeniably disadvantaged and I felt a little bit indignant. I vowed to do only what I was comfortable with, and nothing else, no matter what.

I heard him breathing. He drew in a long, deep breath and then I heard him unfolding a piece of paper. This must be HIS instructions. My "MASTER" had to read his own instructions. I almost giggled at the silliness of it all. But my merriment was not to last. For now he was leaning over me and his face was very close to mine. I could feel his warm breath on the cool skin of my neck as he whispered to me:

"I am your MASTER. You must refer to me as such from now on. You must obey me. You are now my SEX SLAVE and I will DOMINATE you. You will be punished if you do not comply with my wishes. Do you understand me?"

"You must be joking!" I scoffed at him, adding a snort of defiance to finish.

In a flash, strong hands of steel tied my hands together, pinning them down on the bed above my head. I tried to move them but they were firmly tied to the bed head.

"Ok," I said through clenched teeth. "I'll be good as long as you untie me again."

"Sorry," he whispered into my ear.

I couldn't believe my ears! He wasn't about to anything I wanted.

"Ok, MASTER," I said, again through my teeth. "Please untie me and I will be good....I promise."

"Sorry," he whispered again.

I lifted a leg to kick him but then I remembered I wasn't wearing any underwear. Shit! I felt really helpless lying there with a stranger ogling me in this silly outfit, wearing nothing underneath, not even a bra. At least he didn't know that I wasn't wearing underwear and he also couldn't see me blushing because of the mask. I decided that I was fairly "safe" as I could always kick and bite him if I had to.

My comfort was not to last. Strong hands now tied my left foot to the left corner of the bed, spreading my legs apart. Terror gripped me and I don't know how I kept from screaming out for help. I think I just didn't feel that my life was being threatened by him. In fact, a voice inside my head kept telling me to relax and enjoy it.

Now my right foot was being pulled towards the other corner and I knew that there was no doubt he could see everything I had wanted to keep hidden...or did I? I wondered about that as I felt his strong hands tie down my right foot and then slowly caress my ankle. His breathing was heavy and my senses were on red-alert.

His hand wandered slowly up my leg to my knee and paused for a few seconds before continuing it's exploration up my thigh. I could sense that he was deliberately teasing me to excite me and my heart thudded loudly, so loudly, I was afraid he would be able to hear it.

"Are you enjoying this?" He whispered.

"Yes MASTER," I whispered back.

Then his hand moved to my left thigh without going near my dripping pussy. He must have been able to see my excitement, smell and see my arousal. It would have been obvious by my big, tight nipples, easily visible through the lace of my top.

I must have sensed that he was looking at my tits because that was where his hands went next. One strong finger touched my right nipple and I automatically arched my back to get closer. I couldn't believe how my body was betraying me. I still couldn't really face the truth yet....This was turning me on- BIG TIME!

His hands reached around my neck. For a panic-stricken moment I thought he was about to strangle me, but then I realised that he was only undoing my top. I lifted my head up to help him. YES! I was actually helping him!

He pulled my top down, exposing my tits and I moaned, a quiet sound, more like a sigh...He untied my right hand.

"Play with your tits," he whispered into my ear.

"No," I retorted, not quite sure why.

"Then I shall have to punish you until you do," came his whispered reply.

"Fine. Make me then. I don't care," I said.

I couldn't believe how bold I was being. Part of me was almost trusting him and another part was absolutely terrified.

He walked a few paces away and I heard a drawer open and close. Then he walked back and stood menacingly close to me. I felt something cool slide up the inside of my thigh and rest against my smoothly shaved pussy lips.

It felt like a riding crop. He lifted it away, slicing it through the air and brought it down on the side of the bed with a loud whack! It was definitely a riding crop!

"Do it now," he whispered fiercely.

"No. Make me," I said daringly.

He raised the whip and brought it cracking down on my thigh.

I yelped in pain and jumped in fright all at the same time. But strangely, it turned me on all the more and I felt my pussy drip.

"Do it now!" He repeated roughly into my ear.

"No way," I spat, through my teeth.

"Crack," went the whip again on my other thigh but despite the pain I kept from screaming and just shook my head from side to side. All I could think about was how my swollen clit ached to be touched and rubbed.

Once again it was as if he read my mind. He stopped what he was doing and I could feel his eyes on my glistening wet pussy as it dripped excited droplets on the bed. He bent over me and I felt his tongue flick over my sensitive, throbbing clit.

Then he came close to my ear and whispered:

"So that's what you want? You want me to touch your aching clit?"

"Yes MASTER," I replied in a choked voice. God, it sounded like I was begging... I was.

"Well, sluts like you have to earn such a privilege," he said.

I heard him unzip his pants and I knew what he would want me to do next. He knelt beside me on the bed and I could not stop my hand from reaching out to him. I felt the hard, smooth length of him. It was silky to my touch and I heard him suck in a breath and hold it. My hand felt his firm balls and he felt so good.

"I want to watch you masturbate," he commanded. "Do it now."

I didn't hesitate because I was desperate to bring myself relief. I reached between my spread legs and just felt my saturated pussy. I concentrated on breathing as I stroked the outer edges of my cunt, before plunging my fingers into my moist depth.

I began to rub my fingers all over my smoothness and circle my clit as he drew sharp, short breaths of air in the quiet room. With the blindfold on I let my imagination go crazy, imagining not one tormentor, but many more of them all watching me. This excited me even more, and I started performing for my imaginary audience.

My moans now filled the previously silent room and rapidly became louder and more frequent, as I drove myself nearer to the edge. I could hear his hand pumping his cock as he enjoyed the show. I was twisting and wriggling, my legs twitching and shaking and my hips bucking violently on the bed. It was as though I was now alone and no one else existed.

Then I came with incredible force, while letting out high-pitched yelps at this sweet torture I was inflicting on myself. I felt a long finger slide inside my pussy and heard him groan as he felt my hidden muscles gripping his finger. My hand fell to the side, exhausted from it's efforts.

Then I felt a warm, hard cock push against my mouth and realised that he had positioned himself over me in a sixty-nine. Strong hands cupped my ass and a hot tongue drove inside my still pulsing pussy. I used my free hand to guide him deep into my mouth and caress his balls.

I wished I could see what he looked like as it was unfair that he knew and I didn't. But it was undeniably more exciting this way because I could never tell what was going to happen next. His tongue slipped out of my pussy and moved further around to my ass. I stopped breathing and went completely still.

This was my ultimate fantasy cumming true. I had always wanted my ass licked and now this man, my MASTER was doing what I wanted most in the world. I quickly decided to use reverse psychology on him to make him think I didn't like what he was doing so that he wouldn't stop.

"Oh no MASTER!" I pleaded with him. "Please leave my ass alone! Anything but that."

He ignored me of course. Thank goodness.

His tongue just kept pushing further and further into my ass as I lay there, enjoying every second. I sucked furiously at his cock, taking it further and further into my throat. I mentally willed my body to stay still so he did not think I was enjoying it at all.

Then a strong finger was inserted up my ass while his tongue kept working on my clit. It was all I could do to stop from thrusting my hips upwards for more. Inside I was screaming with pleasure, but I said nothing. He, however, was groaning at the sensations I was creating with my tongue as I held him deep in my throat.

This groaning with his mouth on my pussy, created a vibrating sensation which began to take me to the edge again. His finger was slowly moving in and out of my ass and his tongue was circling and lapping my clit. Once or twice he sucked my pussy lips hard, sending shock waves through my body.

The third time he did this, I came longer, harder and this time feeling emotions I couldn't understand at the time. It was as though we both understood that we were creating a shared, first time experience together.

He pulled out of my mouth and began untying me. I massaged my wrist and he rubbed my ankles. He had not pulled the knots tight when tying me down earlier, but still, being held in the one position for so long had taken a bit of a toll.

Somehow I knew he was not finished with me yet...

I was right.

"Get on your hands and knees now," he commanded. "Don't argue, or I'll be forced to tie you up again."

"Yes MASTER," I replied. I got on my hands and knees before him, not worrying that my tits were swinging freely and my ass was totally exposed in the air. I was beginning to relax and enjoy this.

BIG MISTAKE!

He stood behind me and I could feel his stiff cock at the entrance of my ass. I hoped he knew what he was doing. I need not have worried about that. I was in good hands and cock. He pushed his cock head into my juiced up pussy first, filling me slowly with his meat. I gripped his cock tightly with the muscles of my cunt. After a few slow thrusts he pulled out and spat on my ass.

Then he began to nudge my back entrance ever so gently. This was what I really wanted more than anything. Now his cock was sliding further and further into my ass and I pushed back against his hardness. I moaned in absolute ecstasy and said:

"Oh, yes! YES! Fuck me up the ass with your big cock!"

Suddenly he stopped. He leaned close to my ear and whispered:

"You actually want your ass fucked. You love it, don't you?"

"Yes MASTER. I love it," I replied quietly.

"So you were just pretending earlier so I wouldn't stop, weren't you?" He asked gravely.

"Yes MASTER. I was," I answered.

"How do you wish to be punished for your deceit?" he asked.

"I think you will have to whip me again MASTER," I replied, hardly believing I had just said those words.

"Very well," he said.

He picked up the whip and I braced myself for what was about to cum.

I waited and nothing happened. Then I felt the tip of the whip brush against my inner thighs, up over my pussy and up my ass crack. The suspense was killing me so I begged him to get it over with.

"Please MASTER, whip me! Punish me for my dishonesty...just do it!" I pleaded.

He hesitated, as though he wasn't going to do it. Then finally he delivered a hard blow to my ass, but it could have been harder, so I said:

"Harder please MASTER. I can take more pain than that."

I almost felt sorry for him then because I do not think he actually wanted to hurt me.

Then, "WHACK!" went the whip again, much harder than before.

I felt tears spring into my eyes at that one and was glad he couldn't see.

"More?" He whispered the question.

"Yes!" I said defiantly.

"Yes, what?" He asked.

"Yes MASTER," I answered.

"Yes MASTER, what?" He prodded me with the whip.

"Yes MASTER, please whip me long and hard. I deserve to be punished!" I begged him.

Then he whipped me hard and he whipped me long. Each blow caused me excruciating pain but at the same time it was also pleasure. I couldn't believe how turned on I was. Pussy juice was flying everywhere, I was that excited. He reached his hand around to feel my dripping, wet pussy and then I heard him smell his hand and lick his fingers.

Suddenly he forced my knees further apart on the bed and slapped my pussy with his hand. Several more hard slaps to my wet pussy and I felt myself cumming for the third time that night. Just when I thought I would collapse from the intense pleasure and pain, he entered my ass with one swift thrust.

I gasped in surprise and shock as he slowly pulled back out again. All the way out of my tight asshole, leaving it empty and causing the most delicious explosions of sensations through my body. He pushed back inside me again with his pulsing manhood and I could tell that he was watching and enjoying the sight of his meat filling my hole. He was an expert and I gave myself up to him completely. I was an ass-slut-cum sex slave, enjoying being ass-fucked by my MASTER. He certainly earned his title by giving me the best ass-pounding of a lifetime.

When finally I came for the fourth time, he ordered me to kneel before him and suck his cock clean. I did this with pleasure, licking his cock all over and licking under his salty balls where I could taste my juices. Entranced by the smells of myself mixed with him, I licked excitedly at his ass, but he pushed me back.

He started stroking his cock while I listened. When the first, fresh spurts of his hot cum landed on my mouth, I was surprised but I loved the taste of him. It was sweet and clean tasting. Then more cum landed on my tits and my hair and I enjoyed every last drop. Then I reached for my tits, pulling them to my hungry mouth to suck my cum covered nipples.

Then he reached for my hands and helped me to my feet. He leaned in very close and then kissed me firmly on the mouth. I felt a jolt of electricity and also a strange familiarity at this intimate contact. Could it be that I knew him? I felt confused.

Before I could do or say anything, he whispered into my ear:

"Thank You."

And then he was gone.

I took the mask off with shaking hands and sat down on the bed. My eyes adjusted to the lighting and I looked at everything in the room in a new way. I felt like I wanted to remember this whole experience as a beautiful memory for ever.

12