Teacher Evaluation

Story Info
Professor and student make a deal to improve her grade.
6.7k words
4.45
42.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Student Evaluation

I am a professor in a small community college in the Midwest and this happened to me about 3 years ago. My field is technology-related and I do not get too many female students. This particular school year a lovely young woman appeared in one of my classes. Molly was 18 years old and somewhat average looking. She was short and petite with green eyes and straight, dirty blonde hair that she wore just past the shoulders. She sat in the middle of the computer lab and was one of 2 females in the entire class of 15.

Molly seemed to enjoy being in this male-dominated environment and soon had the attention of most of her peers. When classes started in September and the weather was warm, she liked to wear shorts of different kinds. She was involved in school athletics so her legs were toned and tan. She also had one of the cutest little butts you could imagine. As the semester progressed into fall she wore jeans with strategically placed holes in them. Eyes followed her around the classroom whenever she got up to do anything. I avoided any unnecessary looks, of course. Contrary to popular belief, professors can, and do, get fired and sexual harassment is one of the things that can compromise one's employment.

In the classroom at the beginning of the semester we are all strangers, but as time moves on we learn more about each other and it turns into an environment of co-workers. I keep my classrooms loose and casual. I have my student's respect, but I also joke around with them and have some fun. I enjoy my job and really like being surrounded by young people. Being 48 years old and divorced for 7 years, my home life is rather dull. My job is becoming my life so my students and co-workers are the people I relate to on a daily basis.

I get up early and walk the two and a half miles to work every day, rain or shine. It helps me to think and stay in shape. I like to have a few hours of office time before classes start to get grading and planning done. It is a very pleasant and comfortable routine. However, that routine was disrupted when Molly began to run into trouble with her grades.

-----------------------------

I had noticed that Molly's grades were not up to par and had mentioned it to her on a few occasions. She was creeping down into the D range and that would get her in academic hot water. She showed up at my office door one day looking upset.

"Professor Miller," she said, "I am going to be suspended from volleyball if I don't get my grades up. What am I going to do?"

"I've told you a number of times what needs to be done but you did not seemed to be too concerned about it until now. I gave you many opportunities for extra credit and you didn't pursue them. At this point in the semester, it is too late I'm afraid. "I stated.

Molly sat down on the chair on the other side of my desk and buried her face in her hands, sobbing. She was wearing her volleyball practice uniform consisting of a loose fitting top and tight, tiny black shorts, knee-high socks and sports shoes. Her legs looked good enough to eat. Hey, I AM a man, right?

Molly picked her head up and looked me in the eyes. Although her pretty green eyes looked concerned, the lack of tears made me think that I was being played.

"There has to be something that I can do to improve my grade in your class."

I decided to see where this was heading.

I said, "What did you have in mind?"

A very slight little smirk appeared on the left side of her mouth and then quickly disappeared. It was adorable.

"Well, if there is no more extra credit, would there be something that I could do for you outside of school?"

"Like what, wash my car, do my yard work or my laundry?" I knew where she was going but I wanted to get her to say it.

She wrinkled her nose a bit (very cute also, by the way) and said, "No nothing like that. I was thinking that you being divorced and all, you might need a little assistance that is more... um, personal." She looked at me intently and although she seemed very sure of herself, I could tell that she was a little nervous about this whole thing. That could work to my advantage.

I waited about 30 seconds or so as I thought about this.

"You know, that type of proposal could get you into serious trouble." Now, the truth is that I would get into much more trouble than her, but I was wagering that she did not know that. Her eyes got very big and for the first time she seemed scared.

I said, "I could walk you down to the student life center and report this to the counselors there. In fact, I really should do that just to protect myself."

I could see panic in Molly's eyes and she said, "No, Professor Miller, please don't do that. I will do anything that you want and absolutely no one will know about it. Please?"

I paused again and looked at her.

"Ok," I said, "I need to make sure that I can trust you first, so this is what I want you to do. Go over there and lock my door."

Molly walked to the door and turned the latch then turned and headed back to her chair.

"Stop." I told her. "Stand still with your arms at your sides."

She did as she was told.

"Remove your top."

Molly hesitated. Now it was getting real. I am sure that she thought out this scenario before she came into my office but I don't think that she was really ready to commit...yet. She didn't do anything for a few seconds so I got up from my chair and walked around the desk and sat on the other side of it dangling my feet casually.

"Something wrong?" I said.

"Um, I'm not too sure about this"

"Here is the way it will work," I said, "I will bump your grade up to a C if you do everything I tell you to do from here on out until the end of the semester. When we are alone, like right now, you will be totally subservient to me and address me as Sir. The rest of the time our relationship will be exactly as it was before. If you tell anyone about this, I will deny it and make things very difficult for you here. If, however, you jump into this agreement with both feet and do everything that I ask you to do, I guarantee that not only will you improve your grade, you will also reach a level of sexual pleasure that you never dreamed possible. I will not do anything to harm you in any way and I will not interfere with your private life. But... when you are with me, you are mine."

"So, what do you say?" I said.

I was watching Molly's face when I laid this out and I watched it go from apprehension to a state of curiosity. I knew at that point what she would do. She took off her top, tossed it on the chair and returned her hands to her sides. She was wearing a black sports bra that matched her volleyball shorts nicely. Her smallish breasts were constrained by the material so there wasn't much to see yet.

"Excellent, Molly." I said, "Does this mean that you agree to the terms that I laid out for you?"

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Oops, yes sir."

"Molly, take off your shorts."

Molly, bent over and pulled her shorts down over her socks and shoes. She placed them with the top. She was wearing a navy blue colored G-string. As she straightened up, she pulled the strings up on the sides to make it snug against her mound. I could see a crease in the front from her little slit. My cock started to snake down my leg.

Let's pause for a second and appreciate the sight in front of me. I had a gorgeous 18-year old woman standing in front of me wearing a black sports bra, blue G-string, knee-high socks and tennis shoes. Some people may get the impression that this kind of thing happens a lot to professors but I am here to tell you that it doesn't. This was a new and potentially dangerous situation I was in at the moment. On the other hand, I was more excited than I have ever been in my life. I was going to enjoy this opportunity to the fullest.

"Ok Molly, I want you to remove your bra now."

Molly grabbed the front of her sports bra and pulled it up over her head. Her breasts jiggled into place in all their glory. They were small but fit her body perfectly. The areola were a light beige color and rather large, probably the size of a silver dollar. The nipples, however, were extraordinary. They seemed to be fully engorged and about twice the size of a pencil eraser. They were about ½ inch long and pointed slightly upwards. My immediate impulse was to grab her in my hands and suck one of them into my mouth. But, I held off and just admired the view. Now was not the time for that.

As I was admiring Molly's breasts, I glanced at her face and noticed that she was looking directly at my crotch. I had not realized that my cock was fully erect and straining against the inside seam of my trousers. My penis is not huge but I have never gotten any complaints. Some women have said that it was large but I have never been in a situation to compare it to other men. It is about 7 ½ inches long and fairly thick. One of my past lovers had small hands and could not close her fingers around it. That was definitely a turn-on for me. Molly licked her lips as she stared and then looked me in the eye. She actually blushed a little. Again, adorable.

"Molly, put your hand inside your underwear and masturbate for me. I am going to grade some papers while you do that." I walked back around my desk and sat down.

She looked puzzled. Knowing that I was turned on by her appearance, she obviously expected me to maul her as, most likely, all of her young lovers have in the past. With age comes wisdom, and restraint.

She said, "Sir, I have never done that before... in front of someone."

"Molly, you will be experiencing many firsts in the next few weeks. Do as I ask or put your clothes back on and leave."

I focused my attention on the papers on my desk. As I glanced up over my glasses I could see her hesitate and then her right hand moved up to her belly. It stopped there just above the triangle of fabric covering her pussy and then slowly slid underneath. I could see her finger slide up and down her slit a few times. I looked up and we locked eyes for a second. There was an intensity in her eyes that was not there before. Her cheeks were flushed and her mouth slightly open. The flush continued to the upper part of her chest. Her nipples seemed bigger, harder and redder than before. She was aroused. I went back to my work occasionally looking up to see that she was following my instructions.

Soon she spread her legs slightly and moved her hand lower into her panties. She was inserting a finger or two. After squirming inside for a bit, her hand trailed back up and started a circular motion around her clitoris, still hidden from my sight. Her breathing was becoming more labored and soft, low moans would escape every once in a while. I looked at her face and she was still staring at me but now her eyes were half closed with her head tilted back a bit. Her left hand started to move up to her breast until I stopped its progress by shaking my head.

"I did not tell you to do anything else. Put your hand back at your side."

She did as she was told but said, "I like to touch my nipples when I play with myself...sir."

I got up and moved around the desk and stood in front of her. She looked into my eyes as I reached out with both hands and grabbed both nipples between my index fingers and thumbs. I pinched them both and pulled them up and towards me. Gasping with surprise, she grabbed my wrists with her hands and held on tight looking up into my eyes. As I pulled up she raised up on her toes. Her mouth was open as if she was too shocked to say anything. I let go and she settled back onto her feet still holding on to my wrists and staring at me. I can only describe her look as lust, pure and simple.

My most vivid memory of that moment was her scent. As she grabbed my wrist with her right hand I felt that her fingers were soaked with her juices. The smell was rich and intoxicating. It filled the air between us and pushed me close to my breaking point. I thought about spinning her around me, laying her back on the desk and pushing my face between her legs. I did not do that, however. I turned and went back to my seat. She stood there and awaited my next instruction.

"Continue playing with yourself and you may play with your nipples as well." I did not look up from my papers for a few minutes. When I finally did, I could tell that Molly was very close to achieving her climax. She stared at me with that faraway look, mouth agape, right hand moving under her panty and left hand pinching and pulling her nipple.

She started short, quick gasps of breath and I said, "Stop. Hands at your sides."

Her movement stopped but she did not move hands back right away.

"Hands at your sides."

She reluctantly put her hands down and stood there recapturing her breath. The look she gave me was almost angry for being denied her release. It was very hot.

"Put your clothes back on."

Molly did not expect this and hesitated for a moment, but soon gathered her things and dressed. While she did that I said, "I will call your volleyball coach and tell her that you are working on assignments that should bring your grade up. You will be able to continue playing for now."

I wrote down my cell phone and address on the back of my business card and handed it to her.

"Come to my house this evening at 8:00 and be prepared to be there for a few hours. Dress as you normally do. Between now and then you are not to touch yourself in any way. Do you understand?"

Molly said, "Yes sir."

"You may leave."

Molly left my office and shut the door behind her. I took a deep breath and tried to concentrate on my work, her scent still swirling around my brain.

-----------------------------------------

I used to own a house but after my divorce my financial situation changed so I now rent a condo in an older part of town by the river. It is moderately priced with 2 bedrooms, one of which I converted to a study. I do not socialize with my neighbors very much, just occasional chats, etc. They know what I do for a living and it is not uncommon for a student to drop by so Molly knocking on my door would be pretty ordinary. A few minutes before 8 pm I heard a light knock at my door. When I opened it she was standing there. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans with tears in various places and an oversized sweatshirt with our school logo. She smiled politely as I said hello and motioned for her to step inside.

"Let's relax a bit in the living room." I said. "Would you like a soft drink or something?" (She was only 18, after all).

"A glass of water would be fine."

I returned with a water for her and a whiskey for me. She was standing in the middle of the living room casually looking around.

"You have a nice place, so neat and tidy." She said.

"Thank you, it's small but big enough for me." I asked her to sit on an overstuffed chair and I sat on the couch a few feet away.

We exchanged small talk for a bit and then I asked, "So are you still on board with our agreement?"

"Yes sir."

"Did you do as I instructed?"

She seemed puzzled for a second and then remembered.

"Oh, you mean about not touching myself? Yes, I was a good girl." She smiled a bit.

"Are you prepared to be a naughty girl?"

"Yes sir."

"Molly, I need you to stand in front of me and remove all of your clothing."

She took off her shoes and walked over to me. Standing directly in front of me, she pulled her sweatshirt over her head. She was wearing a red lacy bra with sheer cups. Her nipples were visibly through it and pushing at the material. She pulled her jeans off and kicked them to the side. Her panties matched the bra. I could see her pretty little slit through the front panel and she was beginning to leak through the bottom. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, tossing it aside, then put her thumbs in the sides of her panties and pulled them down, kicking them away.

She stood there with her hands at her sides, chin slightly raised, perky tits with taut nipples pointing up a little. Her pussy was clean-shaven. Her lips were hidden inside her slit but I could see the moisture glistening there. She didn't look nervous at all, in fact, she seemed proud of her naked body. I believe that she was again expecting me to grab her and take her.

Instead I said, "On your knees, Molly." She knelt in front of me.

"Take my trousers off." She fumbled with the belt buckle a little bit but soon had them unzipped and pulled them off of me.

"My underwear too." She pulled my boxers down and got her first look at my penis. As I said before, I am not super huge but I got the impression that this may have been the largest penis she had come across in her young years. I am circumcised and the purple head of my cock is larger than the shaft. I was semi-hard at this time and my cock was laying down over my balls. I keep my balls and the base of my cock shaved. Molly stared at my cock but made no attempt to touch it.

"Go ahead and touch me." I said. She reached out and put her fingers around my shaft. With her other hand she fondled my balls, testing their weight. My cock began to pulse and grow hard in her hand. She seemed fascinated by this and proceeded to stroke the outer skin up and down slowly. Her eyes had a dreamy half-closed look and her mouth was slightly open as if she were in another world. The thought came to me that Molly really liked cock.

"What do you think?" I asked her.

She blinked a little as if I broke the spell and looked at me, blushing slightly.

"You have a beautiful penis, Professor Miller."

"Thank you Molly, he is very happy to meet you."

She smiled and said, "I'm happy to meet him too. May I give him a kiss?"

"Of course you may, my dear."

Molly licked her lips and leaned forward. She placed her wet lips against the underside of my head and gave it a little smack. I felt her tongue remain behind for a second as she pulled away. She flicked the tip of it upward along the frenum. I am very sensitive there. It caused me to take in my breath a little as my penis jumped in her hand.

She smiled devilishly and in a sweet little girl voice said, "Did I hurt you Professor Miller?"

"No Molly but I think your new friend needs to come in your mouth. Do you think you can do that for him?"

With her hand still slowly stroking me, Molly frowned a little and said, "Well, I don't know, sir. You're pretty big. I have never sucked anything this big before." The way she emphasized the word "sucked" caused my cock to pulse in her hand.

"You will try for me, won't you sweetie?"

"Maybe..." she said. She was staring at the head of my cock as a clear drop of pre-cum emerged from the tip. She pulled down on the foreskin and forced out a bit more then dipped the tip of her pretty pink tongue into it and pulled her head back. A string formed between her tongue and my cock and then snapped back onto her chin. She giggled a little and used her other fingers to wipe it up and into her mouth.

"Mmm, you taste good. Ok."

She looked in my eyes, opened her mouth and placed her lips around the head. I felt her tongue swirl around it for a little while and then she slowly slid her mouth down my shaft until just an inch or two were left. I felt the head hit the back of her mouth and she pulled off completely making it smack in her lips.

"You've done this before." I said.

"I have a confession to make, Professor Miller. I love sucking cock. And..." She emphasized, "I'm good at it."

"Well then, show me."

Molly got to work. If she had put this much effort into her schoolwork she would not be in this situation but hey, when it seems like work, it's no fun, right? And Molly was having fun. She did several deep thrusts right to her throat that made my head spin. She then clamped her lips tightly around the base of my head and swirled it with her tongue. I was breathing heavy already. Several times she spit on the head and then spread the saliva up and down my shaft with her tongue. My cock and balls were drenched with it. She stopped to catch her breath and held my dick against her cheek as she looked at me with those beautiful green eyes and said, "Professor Miller, I love your cock."

12