Teacher Undressed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At each desk she stopped to lean over a student's work. She gave them a big smile and accidently rubbed her breast against a cheek. She also wiggled her ass, and jiggled her beasts. It was a small step forward, but he needed to be sure she was comfortable with being undressed, and showing off her breasts.

Brian was so tempted to grab a hold of her tits, it took all his willpower to resist. He knew how to psych himself up for a football game, but this was so different.

***

William hesitated over the next command. For two days he merely reinforced the existing instructions, getting her comfortable with the way things were. Most were still enthralled over having their teacher walk around the classroom in her panties. Brian was drooling over the sight of her breasts, so he was happy.

Julian fiercely glared at him, and made hand signals. William slipped the note out of a pocket to leave it on the edge of the desk. As the teacher passed she scooped it up and read it, while blissfully moving between the students.

Billy and Tom wanted her to wear a thong, but Julian insisted they go all the way. The two guys also wanted to see more of her ass, so they agreed. It was obvious Julian wanted to see her pussy, though he avoided saying it. They all decided it would be the greatest thing ever, to see their teacher completely naked in class.

At the front of the class she fidgeted behind her desk. The teacher scratched around the back and sides of the panties, then pulled at them. She looked uncomfortable, and became agitated. Eventually she hooking fingers in the sides of the panties, pulled at them, then let go of them.

The guys tried hard not to watch the fascinating show. William had warned them she might refuse, and even worse, she might snap out of the hypnotic influence. What would happen if she awoke from the hypnotic state, while standing half naked before six students? As one, they willed her on. Would she or wouldn't she?

The look on her face changed from frustration to irritation, then on to annoyance. Her fingers pushed into the top of the panties, and slipped them down her legs. The guys could see them under the desk, pooled around her feet. She stooped to pick them up, and dropped them in a bag next to her desk.

Nothing was different, for they couldn't see her bottom half behind the desk. She looked nervous and unsure. Her breathing was rapid, almost gasping. A look of consternation rippled across her features, alternating with fear.

"Could you help me with this question, Miss," Julian asked.

William looked at him with a fierce look, thinking it was too soon to move her from behind the desk. Sweat broke out on her forehead, and she mopped it.

"I. Just. Give me, a moment. Can't think straight. I must. . . Routine," she gasped.

She seemed to collapse over the back of the chair. After a moment she straightened up, and thrust out her breasts in a familiar pose. She just stood still looking bemused. Her hands twitched, then grabbed the back of the chair. The whites of her knuckles showed as she gripped it so tight. The chair hadn't been sat in for several days, as she had been ordered to continuously tour the classroom.

Their teacher stood upright, arched her back, and smiled. The decision had been made, that everything was alright, and she should carry on as usual. Hesitantly she appeared from behind the desk. Instead of walking directly toward Julian, she went close to William's desk, as though needing reassurance.

The whole class intently watched, with their eyes burning her pubic hair. The shape of her sex contorted with every step. It was the most fascinating show, ever. It was fortunate she had been ordered not to notice their stares.

Her steps were slow and hesitant. By the time she reached Julian, she was able to smile. A weak version of the beaming confident smile she usually gave. She bent low over his desk, with her pussy inches from his hand. If only he could touch her. He took a furtive look at her lips, while she fussed over a section of his work. He didn't hear a word of her advice, so would have to ask William what to do later. It was so important to keep her happy, he was willing to work hard on the lesson later.

The other guys watched the straight leg bend over their friends desk. Her heart shaped ass was all they hoped it would be. There was even a glimpse of lips protruding between the tightly clenched thighs. Everyone made sure she bent over them, for the others to ogle her ass. Spirits were high, yet they managed to keep themselves under control.

As they filed out of class Miss Grant got dressed. The enthusiasm she received for the lesson was gratifying, yet she felt something was wrong. Their work rate had soared, and they did well in the unexpected test set this evening. Despite being told by a colleague that she had got through to them, and somehow clicked with the class, she felt uneasy.

The feeling was with her on the drive home, until she stepped into the house and changed from her work clothes. It was Friday so she had the whole weekend to forget about work.

A quick shower to wash off the smell of school and she was all set to relax with a movie. She let the introduction to a film play then froze the DVD. A chilled bottle of wine was ready, but she waited for the pizza to be delivered before pouring a glass. It wouldn't help keep her in trim, but there was a nagging need for comfort food.

The doorbell chimed, and she opened the door before it stopped vibrating.

"Hi!" the guy smiled.

May was mildly surprised on receiving more than the usual grunt. Maybe he remembered she always tipped. She had been a waitress to earn extra cash while in college, and appreciated efficient service.

"Having a good night?" she asked, and smiled at him.

"No, up until now," he laughed.

He looked her up and down in the familiar male way. She was about to tell him not to be cheeky, but his genuine smile won her around.

"I guess most people don't appreciate what you do," she said. Thinking he was talking about tips was a reminder that he was right on time, and the pizza was still hot.

She bent over a bag dropped on the floor as she arrived home. Fishing out a small note she smiled at him again.

"Thanks for delivering it on time," she said, and went to close the door.

"Thanks, I appreciate it. Are you a naturist or something?" he asked.

She wanted to eat the damn pizza before it went cold.

"Err, no I'm an English Language teacher," May answered.

She hadn't be listening, and wondered why he was asking if she were a naturalist. Closing the door, she noticed a poster of the Amazon on the wall behind her. He must have been staring at it, rather than her. Passing the colourful picture every day, it was easy to forget it was there.

She glanced in a full length mirror with a hand reaching to adjust her hair. She froze. The pizza box slipped from her fingers. She wasn't wearing a housecoat, or hardly anything at all.

"Shit!"

Turning toward the door, the whole sequence rolled through her mind. She had brazenly stood before that guy in brief red underwear. It was embarrassing recollecting that she bent over to reach into the bag for a tip, right in front of him. The panties were see-through, with scarcely any bottom coverage.

He hadn't asked if she were a naturalist. Standing there unawares, meant she had been unaffected by her near nakedness, so he assumed she was a naturist. There was no way she could bring herself to be naked among strangers, yet she had blithely opened the door in her underwear.

Picking up the pizza box she was thankful it hadn't spilled and marked the carpet. Sitting nibbling at a crust, she wondered what in hell was going on. Was she losing her mind? What other mistakes was she making? Had others noticed she was losing her mind, and too polite to mention it. One thing she didn't question, was when had she bought the red underwear.

***

The following Monday at a department meeting, May tried to concentrate on the principal's boring speech. It was tiring trying to double check everything she did. Nothing had cropped up, except the usual small, everyday incidents. This meeting hadn't been forgotten about, unfortunately.

"May," Vicky whispered, while pulling at her arm.

"What is it?" May quietly asked. She stepped away from the window, with an insistent tug at her elbow.

The principal wound up, and everyone tried not to sigh, 'at last'.

"What is it?" May asked. Vicky was a new teacher like her, though they didn't have much else in common.

"Your dress, no slip. You were standing in the light from the window," Vicky said, with a sympathetic smile.

It took a moment for May to catch on. "Oh! Hell! Was anyone staring?" May quickly asked.

Vicky shrugged.

May looked at the teachers shuffling out. Without thinking she spoke out loud. "I've been forgetful recently. Has anyone said anything?" May asked, and immediately regretted it.

"No, not that I've heard. What kind of things?" Vicky asked, with a wrinkled brow of concentration.

"Nothing really, just small things. It's probably because I've taken on too much work. The evening classes," she explained.

"Don't worry, the principal didn't notice. He's too full of himself to notice anyone else," she laughed.

May laughed with her, though it was still a worry. Opening the front door in her underwear, and now this. Not so dramatic as last night in front of the pizza guy, yet still it bothered her. Walking down the corridor to her classroom, she wondered why, and when the decision had been made to wear short dresses to school. With a slip underneath the dress it was within the dress code, without one, it was going a bit too far.

"William," May said, to gain his attention.

"Hi Miss Grant," William answered. They were a few paces from the classroom, and he was worried why she had stopped him.

May too was wondering why she had spoken to him. An uneasy feeling crept over her. A tenuous connection between recent troubled thoughts, and William, made her shudder. The attention these guys paid her had something to do with her forgetfulness.

"William," she began, only to falter. There was something in the back of her mind that couldn't be reached.

"Your uncle, is he a therapeutic hypnotist?" she asked. The question came from nowhere.

"Yes, miss," William lied.

"Oh. I was just wondering, that's all. You're progressing very well. Full marks in the last test," she said, trying, yet unable to raise a smile.

"Thanks, miss," William said, sounding relieved.

The command for her not to remember being hypnotised had held, though she was obviously under a strain. It was no wonder, considering what they were doing to her.

May walked into the classroom, slipped the dress off, and hung it on a coat hook. Reaching behind her back she held onto the clasps of the bra for a moment. Something troubled her and it clearly showed. Facing away from the students she tried to recall what it was that seemed wrong about being here.

Shaking her head of the doubts, she continued changing for the lesson. The bra and panties were dropped into her bag, and she slipped the dress back on. She turned to teach the attentive eighteen year olds. It was no wonder she felt apprehensive. They were staring at her as though she were a saint. The smiles of adoration were discomforting. Now she was back into the usual routine she felt much better.

As usual she walked among them, when her hand brushed William's desk on passing. Unconsciously she read the note, without registering that there had been one. Crumpling it up she dropped it into a waste basket and carried on. While making suggestions to improve their work she began unbuttoning the dress.

Bending over Brian's desk, a breast stroked his cheek. She stopped dead for a moment with a familiar feeling of uncertainty.

"This doesn't seem right miss, what do you think?" Brian asked.

"Err. You've changed the tense from past to present, that's all," she advised.

She watched him re-write the passage, and regained her composure. Everything was normal and routine, she reasoned. Once more back at William's desk she edged her bottom onto it. She sat with her legs open, one dangling, swinging gently as though in a breeze. While talking to the class in this relaxed and informal pose, the previous unease dropped away.

While talking she pressed a nipple with her arm. A moment later she rubbed it with her wrist. The short lecture finished with appreciative murmurs from the students. She felt comforted from their attention, and well thought out questions. They really were taking notice of her. If only her daytime class were as studious as these guys, her life would be a lot easier.

"William. Would you mind scratching an itch for me?" she asked.

When she swivelled round on his desk to face him, her legs separated, showing off her crotch even more than before. Her breasts were in his face, thrust out at him as directed in the note.

"Of course, miss. Where?" he asked. The innocent look on his face was faltering. He wondered if he could keep a neutral look on his face much longer.

"Err. My, err, just here," she hesitantly spoke. For some reason there was something wrong with asking someone to scratch an itch. It was difficult to focus on what the problem was, or where the itch was. Remembering how good it felt last time he scratched an itch, she persisted with the request.

"I don't think it's proper for me to scratch myself in class. Would you mind doing it for me?" she asked.

William hesitated. From the corner of his eye the shadowy movements were obviously his friends frantically encouraging him. He had warned them not to take any notice, and to act as though nothing was out of the ordinary.

"It's really irritating. Could you scratch my, err, just here, please," she asked, with a hushed voice. There was a strange look of doubt across her face, which was becoming a familiar sight.

"Please, help me," she whispered.

Her voice was heavily loaded with a plea for help. He wondered if she was asking for release, rather than to be scratched.

William watched his hand move toward her breast as though someone else was controlling it. All four fingers and thumb gently gripped the nipple. An imperceptible touch wasn't enough.

"Harder please, William," she whispered. "If you don't mind," she added.

The fingers tightened around the nipple, and he pulled upon it.

"The other one too," she gasped.

Both hands cupped her breasts with fingers trapping the nipples between them. He rolled her breasts around, playing with them as though they were bread dough. Not that he had ever attended domestic science classes to know how that felt. These were soft and delicious, far more so than bread dough.

She was pulled around by her breasts to face him, while still sitting on his desk. He let go of a breast to manoeuvre a leg over his. He looked down between her breasts at her crotch. The fine hairs were moist! He wanted to touch her down there so badly. Knowing he couldn't was painful.

The hardness of his cock provided a greater determination to push her all the way. It would definitely have to be gradual, as he didn't want to fail after this. His teacher was sitting on his desk naked! Her legs were spread either side of him, with her feet on the edges of the chair. He had her breasts in his hands, while she leaned back letting him play with them.

The other guys were growing restless, so before they became rebellious he had to let those wonderful orbs go. He guided her back to the edge of the desk, and reluctantly let go of her magnificent tits. His head spun over the idea of the sexiest teacher in school letting him pump her tits. It just couldn't stop there.

When she stood up looking bemused, the whole class was silent with expectation. She looked around the classroom with a look of confusion, then shook it off. Her breasts wobbled delightfully.

"Thank you William," she said, sounding dazed.

On bare feet she continued to stroll around the classroom, making occasional comments on their work.

Brian asked about something and awkwardly patted the desk. Miss Grant eased her bare bottom onto the edge of his desk.

Blinking rapidly she asked him, "Would you mind scratching me here, the itch is driving me crazy." Her words were quiet and hesitant. She looked as though presented with a particularly difficult maths question.

He didn't need encouraging, as William had. He took a firm grip of her breasts and pulled her close. She leaned back with her eyes closed, pushing the large rack at him. To the others it looked as though she were offering their friend a present.

During the lesson she sat before each of her pupils with legs spread, while they kindly scratched an itch. By the time they were finished with her, she no longer felt concerned. It had become a part of her routine, so all was perfectly alright. By the end of the hour her breasts were feeling sore, though much relieved.

"Thank you everyone for the interest you showed this evening. Tomorrow is Friday and another test will be set. Make sure your notes are up to date, and that you revise well," Miss Grant firmly said.

She got dressed and a left school feeling happy. The nagging doubts had left her, and she felt all was well in the world. She giggled, and pressed a hand over a breast. They felt so sensitive. She was going to have to do something this evening. A naughty thought crossed her mind about a bath, and an intimate toy. It had been some time since resorting to a vibrator. She would have to stop on the way home for batteries.

12