Teacher Undressed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of its own volition a finger entered her vagina. On hearing a gasp, he thought he had gone too far.

"Sorry, Miss, did I hurt you?" he asked. His finger held quit still, afraid that movement would cause more discomfort.

Surely NOT! A student was playing with her, as though she were a wanton slut! Her eyes grew wide with fear. William, its William! Not understanding why it was alright, she nevertheless gave in.

"Nooo!" she cooed. "More! Please, William," she conceded.

The finger pushed in to explore. All the way in he pushed the finger, and his thumb happened to press against a nub of flesh. He froze, on hearing a painful sounding noise. Then she let out a long pitiful sound.

"Yesssss!" she hissed. "Oh yes, William, please, more," she murmured.

He pressed against the magic button, to receive more encouragement. Two fingers were slid inside his teacher, allowing a firmer rub to her clitoris.

"Oh! Yessss," she loudly gasped.

He stared at her crotch, enthralled at the way her sex had opened up. Her pussy was glistening wet, and her legs were spread wide. She moved her hips up and down with the movement of his fingers. Her breathing was heavy, with deep gasps.

"Please, don't stop, I'm nearly there," she begged.

She continued to encourage him, with words degenerating to animal like grunts.

A long low wail escaped her lips like a fire hose splashing around them both. In surprise he almost spilled her onto the floor.

His hands were gently massaging her thighs and crotch, while he waited for her to recover. His cock was rock hard, aching for a fuck, and pressing against her stomach through his jeans.

He listened intently, when she began to murmur.

"I've been a bad girl. I need to be punished," she said, on a whispery voice.

William didn't like the sound of this. He understood something of why she was calling herself a naughty girl. He wished he had listened more carefully to his uncle. Something about regressing to a more innocent time, Uncle said. She was trying to make sense of what was happening, and trying to overcome a deep guilt

Her words of self-pity began to run into one sound, with a rising, hysterical voice.

He slapped her bottom hard. "Stop it, right now, May," he harshly told her.

William was relieved to have summoned silence. She was tense, waiting for something.

"You're not a girl. You are a woman. You have followed my instructions well. You deserved to enjoy an orgasm. Do you understand?" he told her.

She nodded, but said nothing. He repeated the words, emphasising that she was a woman, and had pleased him.

"You are a good person, and carried out my instructions very well. You feel good about a wonderful orgasm, don't you," he told her.

"Yes, thank you for the orgasm, William," she whispered.

He continued to instruct her until she relaxed over his knees.

"You will forget about me meeting you at the mall, and what you were wearing. You were just shopping as usual. You enjoyed the shopping trip, didn't you," he strongly told her.

"Yes, William, I enjoyed shopping," she replied.

"You must wear sensible clothes to school. When you leave school, you will wear sensible clothes. At home, and everywhere else, you will wear your usual sensible clothes," he firmly told her.

"Do you understand?" he asked.

She nodded, and murmured consent. "Thank you, William, for telling me what to do. I knew you would help me," she replied, sounding more confident.

"Good! In the classroom, I will tell you what to do," he firmly told her.

"Yes, William. I will listen carefully to what you say, and carry out your instructions," she confirmed.

"There is no need to panic, or feel anything is wrong when I tell you what to do I will help you decide what to do," he emphasised.

"Yes, William, thank you for guiding me, William. Thank you for helping me to do what is right," she agreed.

"Now that has been cleared up, we can drink the coffee," he smiled at her.

May trembled with delight, from William's smile. He had given her a wonderful orgasm, from which she still trembled inside. He had helped her, as she knew he would. She needn't feel guilty, over letting him touch her, and having an orgasm.

She skipped across the lounge, into the kitchen, to make a fresh pot of coffee. The feeling of freedom, over letting him tell her what to do, was invigorating. She needn't worry over what was right or wrong, just let him decide for her. Skipping back in with the coffee was impossible, while carrying two cups, though she felt like skipping and jumping for joy.

William thought his balls would explode. She was wearing a housecoat, though still naked underneath. He wasn't going to push her too hard just yet, although he wanted to go all the way. If he didn't get home soon, he would give in to an overwhelming need to fuck her.

"You will remember that I came round for my essay. I didn't stay long," he instructed.

"You collected your essay, but didn't stay long," she repeated.

"You invited me to re-read my essay, on Sunday, tomorrow," he said. She accepted and repeated his words. She even looked happy at the prospect of seeing him again.

"I'll come round tomorrow, to make sure you're alright," he said.

"Thank you William. I just know you'll help me do the right thing," she gushed.

12