Teacher's Condo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,739 Followers

"You're not thinking of breaking in, are you?" Chris said with doubt in his voice.

"We shouldn't have to," was Mike's reply. "Just stay out of sight as much as possible."

He surveyed the condos on either side of Carolyn's and then motioned for Chris to follow him. They sped across an open, grassy area until hugging the back wall of Carolyn's place, just beside the back porch, which was a walk-out from her basement. Mike leaned around the corner and peered through the sliding glass doors.

The basement was finished and a rec room was nearest the doors. As his eyes adjusted to the dimness inside, he saw movement. Two people were to his right. One was taking a seat in a chair and the other sat on a couch. He leaned closer and then froze.

"Oh shit, Chris. It's Amy Wilson...and Carolyn," he whispered.

"Are they naked?" Chris asked, leaning around his friend to get a view inside.

"Don't let them see you!"

Chris was only slightly disappointed to see both females in t-shirts and shorts. But he, along with Mike, couldn't stop staring at the two women they fantasized about the most.

"I wonder how long they've been friends," Mike said. "Good enough friends to meet like this."

Chris didn't answer and he didn't care. His attention was locked onto Amy's incredible body and her long, blonde hair. Then he looked at Carolyn and instantly flashed back to when her mouth was wrapped around his cock, which was already reacting from the memory.

Inside the condo, Carolyn and Amy were laughing at stories from school. Carolyn knew from experience that she could tell things to the eighteen year old girl that would never leave the basement. And Amy did the same, much to the delight of the teacher.

Then Carolyn slid onto the couch next to Amy and leaned towards her.

In a whisper, she said into Amy's ear, "Listen to me, Amy. Mike and Chris from school are at the sliding doors. I saw them in a reflection on one of the pictures behind you. Do what I say and we can have some fun. OK?"

Amy nodded, trying not to stare at the doors.

"Would you feel uncomfortable if I kissed you?" Carolyn asked, her face against Amy's hair.

"Not if it's to put on a good show."

"Exactly," Carolyn said. "I have a plan that you might enjoy. Have you ever thought about fucking Mike?"

Amy grinned as Carolyn nibbled on her ear. "Kind of. He's cute. And he has a good body."

"You can have him if you play along."

"Let's do it," Amy said.

Carolyn moved closer and brought her face in front of Amy's. She ran her hand over Amy's hair and pulled her head towards her. Then their lips met and Amy felt a shiver run through her entire body. The little kiss that followed made both of them feel a little more at ease. Then Carolyn tilted her head and the kiss grew harder. Soon, their tongues met and a long kiss ensued.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Mike mumbled.

Chris rubbed his cock when he saw Carolyn's hand rise up the outside of Amy's shirt and stop on top of one of Amy's large breasts. The shirt stretched as the teacher's fingers tightened around the tit.

"God, Carolyn," Amy muttered. "I'm not sure I'm going to want Mike if you keep that up."

Carolyn hid her laugh by pressing her lips against Amy's once more. Now both women's hands were exploring each other, sliding up into t-shirts or down the back of shorts. On the other side of the sliding glass doors, two young men were getting harder and harder.

"I guess this means fucking Amy is out of the question," Mike said in a low, sad voice.

Carolyn whispered to Amy, "OK. Now it's up to you, if you really want him. I'm going to leave for a minute. I want you to start to strip. I'll leave it up to you how fast and how far you want to go, but you need to keep their attention for a while. Make it look like you're just getting ready for me to come back. Got it?"

Amy nodded. "I'm fucking shaking, though, Carolyn. I've never done anything like this before."

Carolyn kissed Amy's ear and said, "Pretend you're at the pool in your bikini, only it's a topless pool."

Amy giggled. "OK. I can do that."

Carolyn stood up and briskly walked across the room, turning into a stairwell that went upstairs. Slowly, Amy also stood and nervously kicked off her sandals. The temptation to look at the sliding glass doors was overwhelming, but she trusted Carolyn and was anxious to find out what her plan was.

So, Amy stood so the boys could see her silhouette as she unhurriedly pulled up on the bottom of her t-shirt with both hands. The shirt rose up to her breasts and eventually above them. Amy pulled it over her head and shook her hair back into place as she tossed the shirt onto a nearby chair.

Her thin, white bra felt inadequate, even though Amy knew it showed no more than her bikini. The knowledge that both of her schoolmates were watching every move she made both scared her and exhilarated her. Now she was faced with removing her shorts in front of them and it only took a single deep breath for her to be ready.

Amy bent slightly at the waist as the shorts fell to the floor.

"You have your phone with you, don't you?" Chris asked. "Record this!"

Mike hurriedly fumbled in his pocket for his phone and said, "Oh, yeah! You're right. Good thinking, man."

Amy ran her hands across her bare stomach and up her sides to the bra. She was trying to kill some time, but she wasn't sure what for or for how long. Eventually, she reached behind her for the clip. It unfastened easily and she held the bra in place. Outside, two boys held their breath.

Just as the bra began to come off, Mike and Chris heard, "Hi, guys!"

The glass door rattled from a terrified Chris slamming Mike into it. The phone fell to the ground and both boys turned to see Carolyn behind them.

"Taking another shortcut?" she asked with a smile.

"No. I mean, uh, yeah...we...we were just...," Mike stammered as he bent to pick up his phone.

"You were just spying."

Chris said quickly, "No. It wasn't that. We were walking through these back yards and wanted to see if you were in."

"And instead of knocking," Carolyn said calmly, "you decided to get off by spying on us. You've been here for almost ten minutes. That's plenty of time to knock, I think."

"We better get going, Chris," Mike said, taking a step forward.

But Carolyn blocked his path.

"No, I think you both better come inside."

Carolyn slid the door open and waited for Mike and Chris to enter, after which she closed the door and locked it. Amy still stood in front of the couch in just her panties, having watched without hearing what transpired on the patio. Now she was the object of the boys' intense staring at her full, firm breasts.

Carolyn said, "Amy, if anybody came to you and said Mike had been caught breaking into the back of my condo, would you doubt it? Would anybody doubt it?"

Amy shook her head. "Nope."

Carolyn looked at Mike and Chris and said, "I think she's right. So, here are your options today. Do what I say or try to explain to the police why you're here."

They agreed, naturally, each of them thinking their 'punishment' might not be as bad as it might have been.

"I hope our little performance earlier made you horny," Carolyn told the boys, "because the show has just begun. Mike, your co-star is going to be Amy and I'm going to team up with Chris. And we give the orders. Amy, he's all yours."

The girl's eyes lit up as she motioned for Mike to come to her. She looked down at the remnants of the bulge in his shorts and said, "Get undressed."

Chris received the same directions from Carolyn and she and Amy stood and watched as shirts and shorts and underwear piled up on the floor. Amy successfully hid her delight at the sight of Mike's semi-erect cock, but knew there was nothing she could do about the moisture collecting in her pussy. Carolyn wasn't disappointed, either, in revisiting Chris' surprisingly large cock.

Amy looked up at Mike and said, "Take off my panties."

Carolyn began to strip while watching Mike pull off Amy's tiny panties and exposing her neatly trimmed pussy. Before Mike could stand up, Amy had her hand on his head and she was spreading her legs.

"Lick me, Mike."

Chris was fully erect by the time Carolyn was naked and Mike's face was approaching Amy's pussy. Then he saw Mike's tongue come out and slide up the inside of Amy's thigh until contacting her wet slit.

"Get on your knees," Carolyn told Chris, moving towards him in preparation for similar treatment.

Mike tasted Amy's sweet juices for the first time and felt his cock ready to explode. He gripped her by the ass and pulled her close so his tongue could penetrate her pussy. Amy gasped when she first felt the long tongue slide inside her and her entire body tensed up when the tongue moved up to her clit.

Mike closed his lips around the swollen clit and stabbed at it with his tongue while Amy wriggled with ecstasy. Long bouts of having her clit attacked were interrupted by Mike's tongue diving deep inside her pussy, bringing Amy closer and closer to a climax she desperately wanted to delay.

Carolyn was suffering the same fate due to some surprisingly skillful work by Chris' mouth. She had to stop him at that point and she moved to a chair, where she sat, spread her legs and begged Chris to continue.

Amy was soon on the couch, with Mike between her legs, licking and sucking her pussy while reaching up to squeeze her tits and pull on the nipples. Amy's whimpers grew louder and longer. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Chris eagerly eating out Carolyn, whose soft cries and shaking body gave away the fact her orgasm wasn't far off.

Mike had Amy's ass in the palm of his hands when he was sure she was about to cum. He ran his tongue over her clit one more time and bit on it lightly, producing her loudest moan yet.

"Yes! Yessssss! Right there," Amy told Mike.

To his surprise, Amy held out several more minutes before finally tilting her head back, using both hands to pull Mike closer, and crying out, "Oh my God. Yessssss!"

Mike licked her pussy and clit as hard as he could while she came. Amy's squeals of joy increased with each new orgasm that Mike brought her to.

Carolyn was already on the verge of cumming when she looked over at Mike's massive erection hanging between his legs. Chris licked her clit and that was enough. Carolyn started a series of orgasms that left her breathlessly slouched in the chair.

Mike didn't wait for his next set of orders. He moved up and lowered his head onto one of Amy's tits and began to suck on it. Amy swung her legs onto the couch and Mike climbed on top of her, hardly losing contact with her tit in the process. He licked the nipple and put it between his teeth in the same manner as her clit, getting nearly the same result—a delightful groan from Amy.

Across the room, Carolyn had stood up and told Chris to sit in the chair. Then the teacher straddled his legs and used her hand to place his cock at the entrance to her pussy. A few seconds later, she was lowering herself onto it and getting ready for a wild ride.

Amy wrapped her fingers around Mike's erection and said, "Fuck me, Mike. I want you inside me."

He had to hold himself back from simply driving his cock into her like he wanted to. Instead, he let her guide it and then let the head slowly spread her pussy lips apart before pushing. But she was so wet and he was so eager, Mike was inside her and dropping his body onto hers in just seconds.

"Ohhhh, that's so good," Amy sighed. "So good. Fuck me, Mike. Slowly fuck me, please."

He held her tight while his cock glided in and out of her young, tight pussy. They rolled onto their sides and Mike moved down to take her tit into his mouth again while continuing to fuck her. He clutched at her soft ass cheeks until he felt his balls getting ready to unleash his cum.

Meanwhile, Carolyn was leaning forward so Chris could suck on her tits, his cock continually thrusting up into her pussy. The boy would have preferred to spend the rest of the day like that, but having watched Carolyn and Amy together brought him to a quick climax.

He grabbed Carolyn by the ass and told her he was ready. She squeezed his cock with her pussy and heard his groan. Then he shoved his cock into her, held it in place, and began to cum.

Mike soon followed. He was on top of Amy again, forcing his cock into her pussy with strong, rapid strokes. Then, to her surprise and delight, he pulled out and stroked himself over her. The first long blast of cum landed on her chin and neck. The next two covered her tits, and soon she had a pool of his white cum between them.

Chris' grunts were diminishing and the end of his orgasm saw Carolyn lift herself off and then lean down to lick him clean.

The four of them didn't know it at the time, but more escapades were about to follow in the teacher's condo.

eroslit
eroslit
2,739 Followers
12