Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both the velvet-like texture of her pussy and the vibration I was feeling from the neighboring hole were driving me wild. It was incredible! I timed my thrusts with hers, which were becoming more rapid and fluid.

"Do you like that baby-boy?" she whispered sweetly.

I answered her by groaning loudly and rolling my eyes back in my head.

Debra looked deep into my eyes and pinched her nipples. Suddenly her mouth opened wide and her eyes rolled back in her skull.

I felt the walls of her sultry love oven tense up as her second orgasm began. Debra slowed the pace of her strokes but increased the pressure, trying to go farther and farther down my shaft each time.

She screamed, Oh fuck, oh fuck, goddamn!" even louder this time. Our fuck pace gradually wound down and she got up, her legs trembling severely. "I want you to fuck me doggy style, it's your turn to cum, Debra said taking me by the hand.

Debra led me to the diving board of the pool. She bent over and placed one hand on the diving board and one on her ass providing more clearance to her hole .I guided my swollen, aching cock towards her glistening pussy, her lips parting eagerly to accept my girth. Placing my hands on her hips, I inched my veiny meat inside her. Once reaching full penetration, I began a slow and steady pace.

"Oh yes! Fuck me harder, deeper. Goddamn you don't stop till you cum!" she ordered me firmly. Debra began squeezing my oozing dick as I fucked her per her request. I alternated from right to left to vary the angle of my penetration. She began to moan louder as she felt me swell inside her as my impending gush of cum was now at hand.

"There you go baby. I feel you getting harder. Cum for me, now. Please!"

That sent me over the edge combined with her vibrating cunt. The euphoric feeling of a mind-blowing orgasm engulfed my senses. When Debra felt my first blast she pushed back harder than before. Contracting the walls of her pussy, she milked load after load of my cum. I felt drained but relieved when the last spasm passed over me. I rocked slowly in and out till I felt myself start to soften.

I withdrew my cock and kissed her on the back of the neck. She said to me, "I think you're running down my leg. I'll be right back. Go start the grill, I worked up an appetite."

TO BE CONTINUED

12