Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been two months since that fateful talk and Sara was still looking worse for wear. I, on the other hand, was looking better by the day. I'd found someone and was having the time of my life. She was the best girl; sweet, considerate, beautiful, loving and blonde. What more could you ask for?

She was good to me and I was happy to show her off to anyone who was willing to make her acquaintance. It was on one of those days that I saw Sara again. I was minding my own business, getting friendly with my new girl when out of the corner of my eye I saw her. Sara was standing at the entrance of our building, staring at us intently. Self consciously, I pulled away from the kiss and shifted my gaze toward Sara, who suddenly started moving very quickly. Frowning, I watched as she nearly ran back into the building, pressing the elevator button as though the hounds of hell were gnawing at heels. A bit worried, I told my girl that I had something to do and left her standing there, confused and a bit hurt, as I later learned.

Running into the building, following my teacher's steps, I found her in her office, crying. My heart broke all over again. I thought I was all over her, I thought I found what I had been looking for, but what I had been looking for was staring me in the face with a bloodshot, teary gaze. Without giving it much thought, I circled her desk and dropped to my knees in front of her chair. Laying a gentle hand on her knee, I asked, "Sara, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Visibly trying to calm herself down, she hiccupped and averted her eyes, remaining silent.

"Sara, look at me. Please. Please don't cry. I'll do anything. Here, look, I'll even make funny faces, k?" I caressed her knee lightly and with my other hand tried to turn her face back towards me. Finally, she relented and turned to look me in the eye. She chuckled at my poor attempt at funny faces and shook her head.

"I'm such a childish, selfish jerk for doing this. I'm sorry." She wiped her eyes with a harsh hand and sniffed.

Softly, I took her hand in mine and brushed away her tears with the other. "Shh, don't apologize. Why are you crying, beautiful? Huh, what's the matter?"

A sad smile appeared on her face and it broke my heart all over again. I must have some heart to have it break so many times over and have it mend right back the next day. Or, it must be the company I keep.

"I'm crying because I missed something so wonderful, so perfect, something I never thought I would have, and for what? For nothing."

"Honey, you're not making any sense. Take a deep breath and tell me what happened."

"Right after our conversation that day so long ago, I had this huge fight with my husband."

"Over me? I'm so..." She placed a fingertip on my lips to silence me.

"No, not over you. Over him, over us, over everything. Then I started rethinking things and the more I thought about it, the worse I felt because I knew I had lied to you."

"Wait, what?" I was confused, but my heart refused to listen to my brain, rushing in heated excitement at her words.

"I was, am very attracted to you. I guess I've always had these feelings inside me, I just had to keep ignoring them since my family would surely have thrown me out. From the first moment I saw you, there was something so special about you, something that made you stand out. And then, I started acting all weird, I was having mood swings, for God's sake. I never have mood swings." We chuckled. "It was fun and exciting to "play this game" with you, but then, on that day, it got too serious, too real and I couldn't face it, nor could I face the consequences. So I suffered along in silence and I saw you suffering as well and it broke my heart to realize that I had put that sad expression on your beautiful face. But today, when I saw you with her, I just couldn't...I mean, I knew you'd found someone since I could see you were suddenly happy again, and I was happy too, for you, but the actual sight of the two of you, together...I couldn't take it, I'm sorry."

I knew it would be awful of me to even consider breaking it off with my girl for the slim chance that something might happen between me and Sara, but as slim as that chance may be, it was something I had to try; I owed it to myself.

We broke up soon after, I left a heartbroken girl behind, but I knew that it was for the best, for both of us. Sara was starting to cope with the idea of us being together, and we were having the greatest time. Everything had to remain a secret, obviously, but we were content in our own little world.

It was after a really bad fight with her husband that she came crying to me. I had never known her to be a very touchy-feely kind of person or one who is overly romantic, but now I know that it was just circumstance that rendered her that way. She was very touchy-feely and very romantic, and I loved holding her and caressing her, and giving her everything she needed. She left her expensive home that night and drove down to my dingy apartment right off campus. I held her that night and spoke sweet nothings into her ear, relaxing her and loving her the only way I knew how.

We were curled on my bed, her head lying comfortably on my shoulder, my back propped up by the headboard. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I placed soft kisses onto her sweet smelling hair. Pushing herself up with her hands, she looked me straight in the eye and said, "Thank you. I don't know what else to say."

I smiled gently, "You don't have to say anything. I love you, you know." I said casually, my heart constricting in fear.

She tilted her head to the side slightly and smiled, "I love you too."

It was that simple.

With those four words, she had me, mind, body and soul. And boy, did she have me.

I pulled her into a deep, languorous kiss, exploring her mouth like I was Indiana Jones and she was my ancient cave. I reveled in her moans and whimpers as I pushed her clothes off of her. I pushed her onto her back slowly and kissed my way down her straining neck. She looked so sexy in the moonlight, like a feline arching her body to get as much contact as possible. Reverently, as though I was worshipping at a temple, I trailed my fingers all over her naked skin, from throat to stomach, down to her legs. Moving back up, I insinuated myself between her already slightly spread thighs and laid myself fully on top of her. She was so soft and pliant and hot, she was scorching my body. Locking her legs behind my back, she started thrusting into me. I couldn't help the deep moan that escaped my mouth. Taking her mouth in another ferocious kiss, my hands made themselves at home on her body.

Smoothly, I started a slow, sensuous grinding rhythm against each other. I could feel her wetness soaking through my own shorts. I only had had time to discard my shirt. Kissing the nape of her neck, I licked a path down to her nipples, circling the protruding flesh with the very tip of my tongue. Taking the hardened nub between my lips, I pushed my hand between her legs. As I thrust deep inside her warmth, the suction on her nipple increased and she arched into my mouth with a strangled moan. Her legs tightened around me and her nails marked a trail down my back. We were burning hot. Steam was actually rising off our bodies. My thrusting, as well as the rhythm of her hips, increased and we were soon flying freely into a colorfully blinding abyss.

Taking a few deep breaths to calm my racing heart, I propped myself on my elbows and looked at her. Her eyes were still closed and her cheeks were beautifully flushed. I placed a soft kiss on her chin and she slowly opened her eyes, smiling.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi to you too." She bit her lip, shy all of a sudden.

"You are so magnificently gorgeous that I really don't have words to describe you. Thank you."

She blushed deeper. "I'm the one who should be thanking you. That was...wow...it was just so..."

I smiled charmingly, "I know...for me too. It has never come close."

Questions about her family, her friends, her colleagues kept running through both our heads, since we knew that once this was done, there was no going back. Things would have to settle somehow because neither of us was willing to let this go. We knew that everything will be alright in the end because we had each other and as long as we safeguarded that, it would all follow suit. Everything was perfect because this was perfect and love, as we all know, conquers all.

The End

12