Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dani_boi
dani_boi
164 Followers

Trent then pulled his cock out and rolled me onto my back. Lying on his bed in front of him in my stockings, heels, panties and bra Trent grabbed my ankles and put my legs on his shoulders. Trent lined up his hard cock and pushed it in and resumed fucking me. This time I was on my back and taking it like his slut. My legs slid down and wrapped around his waist as he leaned in and started kissing me. My hands were around his neck as he pounded into me. I tried to rock and meet his thrusts and loved the feeling it created inside of me. Trent began to stiffen and I recognized his body language. He was about to cum. His body hunched and I felt the first throb of his cock inside of me. Trent's cum started to shoot into me filling me up. He continued to kiss me as he spilled his hot seed into my wanting hole. I moaned loud as the last convulsions subsided. He collapsed on me with all his weight. Oh how good it felt to have him on top of me with his cock still inside of me. Taking a deep breath Trent pulled his still hard cock out of me and rolled to the side.

"How does it feel to be officially a slut?"

"I'm officially your slut" I replied to him. I cuddled into him and we dozed off together.

dani_boi
dani_boi
164 Followers
12