Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carolyn's right foot lifted off my thigh and while she stared deep into my eyes she raised it to my face and softly tweaked my nose between her big toe and its neighbor toe saying, " You weren't kidding when you said expert. I am not sure this could get much better."

"That sounds like a challenge." I replied and as her right foot went back to my lap I lifted the left to my lips and started to guide my tongue over every curve of her sexy foot. She moaned loudly in approval and I slowly licked every inch of her sole before moving up and taking her big toe entirely in my mouth. I softly kissed and sucked each of her sweet little toes, and then licked in between each toe as well. I followed suit on her right foot and this time she lowered her left foot directly on my crotch, rubbing my cock through my pants. I licked every inch of those sweet soles and started on each toe, savoring the taste of my beautiful teacher's curvy feet.

Carolyn continued working my cock with her talented toes."It looks like someone is enjoying this as much as I am." Carolyn said between soft moans of pleasure.

"I don't think I have ever tasted anything as sweet and delicious as your toes." I responded still guiding my tongue all around her toes.

"That sounds like a challenge for me this time." Carolyn said as she reluctantly pulled both of her feet from my lap and swung them around onto the floor beside me. My mind raced at where this was headed when she told me, "Make sure that door is locked sweetie."

I made a beeline to the door (even though we both knew it was locked) and checked it before turning back around. I was in absolute awe as she undid the last button on her dress and let it slide off onto the ground. I walked towards her as she undid her bra and then stepped out of her panties, all the while staring at me with a seductive smile on her face. "My God, you are so beautiful Carolyn." I stammered, stopping about 3 feet in front of her just to garner another long gaze at her gorgeous naked body.

Carolyn slowly lowered herself to the carpeted floor, using her dress as a cushion when she leaned against the desk, Carolyn spread her legs far apart and I knew what treat I had in store for me now. I dropped to my knees on the floor, kissed up each of her soft, shapely legs before settling in between her cream colored thighs. I licked all around this inner thigh paradise before burying my tongue in her wet pussy. Carolyn was breathing heavily and moaned even louder as I continued to feast on her tasty muff. I couldn't get enough of her sweet juices but after a couple of body quivering, toe curling orgasms her clit was extra sensitive and she grabbed my hair begging me to take a break. I reluctantly pulled away licking my lips and savoring the taste of her sweet pussy while I soaked in her beautiful naked body with my eyes.

"Wow, great for the pussy baby but tough on the back. " Carolyn said still sitting on the floor. I got up quickly and helped her into her chair then knelt beside her.

"You are absolutely amazing Carolyn." I said, still admiring her naked figure while she tried to catch her breath from the activities on the floor.

"You are so sweet, considering......" Carolyn started to reply before I cut her off.

"Stop it, no more putting yourself down. You are the sexiest woman I have ever met period, end of story. "

"Not to mention the most talented." She said smiling at me.

"Talented is right." I responded.

"and you haven't seen anything yet sweetheart," she said back . "Take off your clothes, and I will show you what skill really is. "

I was out of my clothes in just a few seconds as she got up and offered me the chair. I declined at first but she insisted as quickly figured out what she had in mind. She folded her dress twice before placing it at my feet so she could kneel down in front of me. My cock was still hard as a steel rod and she guided open my legs then slowly took my cock into her mouth. She hungrily sucked my cock , bobbing up and down in my lap before slowly pulling her mouth from my soon to be exploding dick. I figured she was trying to avoid the cum shot but then she made her way a bit lower, sucking on one ball sack and then the other. She nibbled on my balls, licked up my shaft and all around the rim before again engulfing my cock with her sweet red lips.

"You might want to...uh...get up, I mean stop... I am getting ready to explode." I stammered as she sucked on my dick with even more veracity. " I am going to cum, Carolyn, I can't hold out much longer...ohhhh....I am gonna cum."

She pulled her lips from my throbbing dick long enough to say "I certainly hope so sweetheart, or I am doing it wrong." She then went back to the task at hand, sucking me into oblivion when at last, I released. I shot the first load in her mouth, then the second followed by a third. By the forth shot of my warm spunk she pulled up to the tip of my dick and some of my cum overflowed down her lips to her chin. I continued to shoot out cum like a volcano, soaking my cock, my pubic hair and even my thigh. She swallowed what she had in her mouth, then as if she was starving for my juices, she lapped up all the cum I had shot. The puddle on my thigh, my soaked pubic hair and balls and even the few drops that dripped onto the chair. I again was in awe at how sexy my English teacher was. She was the perfect woman, a sweet and sexy cum swallowing sex goddess and at that very moment she was my sweet and sexy cum swallowing sex goddess.

I finally got all my wits about me after such a mind blowing experience and stood up, taking her hand and led her to her chair. I asked if she was ok and she smiled wide. "I have never been this OK in my life Dalton sweetie."

"Me too Carolyn, you are absolutely perfect." I replied as I handed her the dress to wrap around her before kneeling next to her, my head resting on her bare leg.

We sat there for about 20 minutes, her stroking my hair while I played with her sexy bare foot. We talked about our lives; her and her ex, the plans for the baby and my tough times in school due to moving across the country right before my senior year. I had never felt this close to someone, this intimate. It was the greatest afternoon of my life.

"We better get going, we have been here awhile my sweet man." Carolyn whispered to me.

"I know, it is just hard to leave, I mean this has been the best day of my life." I replied.

"You are a sweetheart." she said as she stroked my face, " but the best day of your life?

"Are you kidding, everything about it has been perfect. You are amazing." I said with conviction.

"It has been great my dear Dalton but I must admit I do have one regret." Carolyn said in a seemingly serious tone.

"Regret? I know all of the obstacles but I hate that you have regret." I said as I looked into eyes with a serious look on my face.

"Obstacles?" she asked.

"Yeah, you know the age difference, teacher and student, the baby." I answered.

"No sweetie, those aren't obstacles or regrets." She said with a devilish smile on her face. "Those things will work themselves out, I am talking about a real honest to goodness regret despite how wonderful this has been so far."

"Are you not going to tell me what it is?" I asked.

"I could tell you or maybe you can help me make sure that regret is gone." she offered back with an even bigger mischievous grin .

I have to admit, I didn't have a clue what she was talking about and she was having a ball teasing me about it. "You know I will help in any way I can. I want no regrets from either of us."

"As a matter of fact, I kind of thought this may have been a regret of yours as well." She teased, her smile getting bigger as the puzzled look grew on my face.

"Come on, tell me what it is we regret, maybe I can help."

Carolyn turned towards me in her chair and planted her tiny foot in my chest and push me back a little. She started playing with my chest hair with her toes before saying, "I am not sure you are up to it."

Finally getting a bit of a clue, I smiled saying,"You know I am up for anything."

"Lets see, maybe if I help you then you can help me." Carolyn whispered seductively, dropping her one foot to my cock, which was starting to grow again as her other foot slid onto it as well. My gorgeous teacher than cupped her silky soft feet around my dick and stroked it slowly, rubbing her feet on my balls and cock until I was rock hard once again. "That's my sweetie, I knew you had it in you to help me out." I moaned a little as she moved that pretty little foot to my chest again and guided me to my back on the carpet."You see, my only regret my handsome prince..." Carolyn explained as she stood up, dropped her dress on the chair and straddled my naked body ".....is that I didn't get to feel you inside of me."

"We wouldn't want any regrets at all, now would we?" I replied with anticipation.

The school turns down the A.C at night and the room was getting hotter and stickier which only added to the heat between us. Carolyn slowly lowered herself onto me, grabbing my throbbing dick with her hand and guiding it into her moist pussy. The feeling of pure ecstasy as her sweet pussy lips engulfed my cock was overwhelming and by the look on her face, it was overwhelming to us both. She started to ease back and forth a bit, slowly up and down as we started off slowly. She looked beautiful, bobbing up and down on top of me, her nipples were as hard as my cock on her huge round tits, sweat forming between them, The sweat then would trickle down to her protruding belly which rubbed in my pubic hair as she started to ride me a little harder. I grabbed her hips with my hands, helping to steady her as she was getting wilder and wilder, driving me deeper and deeper inside of her soaking wet pussy. We were both moaning loudly now as Carolyn was fucking me so hard, her feet curled up under my legs and clamped onto them in order to drive my rod even deeper inside her. I couldn't hold back anymore, I wanted to cum inside her so much as she felt so good mounted on my cock, bouncing up and down, her tits bouncing, her belly slapping my pubic hair, her sweat dripping on me and her feet digging into my leg. I couldn't believe I had another load in me but did I ever. I shot my cum deep inside her and she let out a half scream as she came at the same time, feeling my throbbing dick explode in her pussy.

We were both out of breath, sweating and absolutely spent so I helped guide her softly to the floor as she laid on her side with me wrapping my arms around her from behind. We just stayed there for about 5 minutes but what perfect minutes they were as her hands held mine, guiding me as I tenderly rubbed her stomach in an act of intimacy neither of us planned on even as our lust overwhelmed us earlier that afternoon. We didn't say much as we slowly collected ourselves and got dressed. Before leaving the school, we shared one last hug followed by the tenderest most intense kiss of my life.

I watched her drive off standing by the side of the building so no one would see us leaving together. As I drove home, I had visions of our romantic get togethers on the weekends until the end of the school year followed by an open relationship after my graduation. I had it all planned out in my head but as I look back now, I think I knew in my heart those were just fantasies. The reason she said the obstacles would take care of themselves was that she already had resigned from school effective at the end of the school day. I would like to say I understood why she left to go live with her sister; she would have help raising the baby, she would be away from her ex and she wouldn't be tempted to let me get even closer and be put in a situation a 18 year old wasn't equipped to handle. I was high school kid though, so the next few months were hell as I tried to understand why this woman I "loved" would leave me with no explanation. I did get over it of course, once college started, but she would never be completely forgotten as she influenced the way I looked at and treated women the rest of my life. She was my first love, my first fuck, my first many things and the only thing I regretted at the time was that I would never see her again to thank her for all she had done for me. Thankfully though, I did see her again about 27 years later and she still looked amazing and.....well, that's another wild wonderful story all together.

12