Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nuh-uh, Molly, not now," she says, "it's time I give you the kinky thing you've been chasing after."

She grabs my legs and spreads them apart, revealing my horny pussy again. She pulls me towards the edge of the bed and grabs my ankles, pushing them up towards my shoulders.

With my pussy on display for her, Ms. Pettison seemed to stop for just a moment to admire the position I was in. I saw her stare in fascination at my weeping lower lips, then I saw her bend down again to remove something else from her purse.

How many things did she keep in there?

When she stood back up, or rather she was bent over slightly, she held another dildo, but this one wasn't a strap-on. It was a double dildo, blueish in color, but with a single yellow stripe on it. By far, however, the most surprising thing about it was the fact that the double dildo looked almost two feet long!

She pushed the strap-on, which she was still wearing, downward to her hips, allowing me to finally stare at her perfect pussy, now dripping with anticipation. She inserted one end of the double dildo into my pussy as far as it would go, then she stood up completely and rubbed the rim of my asshole with the giant cock wrapped around her hips.

"Uhh! Oh... god, what are you doing?" I moan.

"You want this, don't you?" she asked me in a very sexy voice.

"Oh, YESSSSS!!!" I screamed as she shoved the dildo far up my ass, my own pussy juices from earlier lubricating it and allowing it to go farther inside. At the same time, she started pumping the double dildo in and out of my pussy, causing me to forget for a second about the other long stick of rubber shoved in my behind.

After my ass adjusted to the size of the strap-on, my teacher began pumping her hips back and forth, driving the rubber tool in and out of my ass, causing me to moan and shout with a mixture of shock and pleasure.

She released my legs and grabbed the dildo in my pussy, allowing me to watch her work her magic on my nether region.

She started quickly pumping the double dildo alternately with the pumping of her hips. As the double went in, the strap-on pulled out and vice-versa. She was incredible and soon my ass and pussy couldn't take it anymore. It was a complete pleasure overload and my pussy began spewing juices all over the dildo inside of it. I screamed from the feeling, the sounds coming from my throat filled the room immediately. The inner walls of my pussy seemed to never stop pulsing around the cock inside me. My hands grasped the sides of the bed as I loudly rode out my orgasm.

Ms. Pettison let go of the dildos in my pussy and ass and reached up to grab two handfuls of my tits, rubbing them all around, the feeling of it extending my orgasm. I knew that this was the kinky thing she wanted to give me.

To my surprise, though, it wasn't over yet.

After I calmed down from my orgasm, I could tell by the streams of liquid running out of Ms. Pettison's pussy that she wanted one herself. I looked down and I could see and feel her sliding the strap-on out of my ass and off of her waist. She didn't pull the double dildo out of my pussy, though, and very soon I found out why.

She crawled up on the bed, leaking pussy juice all over my bed, and she sat down and spread her legs. She slipped her hands under my knees and pulled me towards her. I could undoubtedly feel our buttcheeks touching each other, and I could just make out the feeling of her pussy lips rubbing gently against my own. The juices that were now dripping out of both of our pussies were coming together on my bed into a single wet, delicious-smelling puddle of passion.

She grabbed the dildo that was inside me and she pulled it out a bit, guiding the other end of it into her own pussy. The sight of it was amazing. I grabbed her hand and helped her guide both ends into both of our pussies, and we fucked like that for hours, giving each other an uncountable amount of orgasms.

Suddenly I heard the door open downstairs. My parents were home!

I hurriedly jumped off of my bed and put on as many of my clothes as I could find, Ms. Pettison did the same. I shoved Ms. Pettison into my bathroom just as the doorknob to my room was turning and then my parents walked in my room, noticing me shutting the door to my bathroom.

"Molly?" said Mom. "Why are you..."

"I just went number two and it really stinks. I don't think you would want to go in there for a couple of hours," I told her.

"Uh... okay, Molly," stuttered Dad. "Just make sure you get to bed on time for school tomorrow."

"Alright, Dad. I'll make sure to go to sleep on time," I said to him.

"That's our baby girl," said Mom. "Good night, Molly."

"Good night," I said.

They walked out of the room and shut the door. I went towards the door so fast to lock it that I could have sworn I was floating above the ground. As I turned the golden-colored latch, I myself turned around and walked towards my bathroom. I opened the door to find nobody in the bathroom, though, which is strange because it's where Ms. Pettison should have been.

Suddenly the shower curtains moved slightly.

I walked over to the tub and pushed aside one of the shower curtains. There was Ms. Pettison, standing in the tub.

"What are you doing in my shower?" I whispered to her, afraid my parents would hear me.

"What? If your parents would have came in this bathroom, I would have been caught, so I hid here," she said.

"You need to get out of here," I told her. "If my parents catch you in here, we'll both be dead!"

"I'm fine," she tells me. "Don't worry about it. I'll be out before your parents notice anyway."

"Before we notice what?"

I turned around and saw my parents standing right behind me. I gasp and scream in terror, I know that I am in serious trouble.

"Mom! Dad! I can explain!" I shriek.

They both inhale, then drop their heads in what is obviously shame.

"Molly..." said Dad.

"Please, Dad, I'm sorry," I pleaded.

"Well, Molly," Mom said, "it seems that we can't stop you from doing what you want, and this kind of stuff has obviously been going on for months."

"I'm sorry, Mom, Dad, I didn't know that..." I stammered as tears were falling from my eyes. I was on my knees begging for forgiveness.

"I guess we'll just have to let you do what you want to do," said Dad.

"Huh?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"You heard right, Molly. Now, just make sure you know, we don't support this kind of behavior..." said Mom.

"...But we know now there's nothing we can do to stop it. Go ahead and do whatever it is you like to do with your teacher. We'll let her back in the house, even when we're home," said Dad.

Now the tears were streaming down my face. I leaned forward and hugged both of their legs. After a few minutes, when I finally pulled away and wiped my tears from my face, my parents walked out of my bathroom. I was so happy, not only because of what they said, but also because of the fact that I didn't get in trouble like I thought. Suddenly, Ms. Pettison spoke up.

"Well, Molly, don't you think it's time for you to pay me back for the pleasure I gave you earlier?" said Ms. Pettison.

I turned around and saw that she was completely naked in my shower. I saw her reach sideways and turn the hot water on. I stood up and climbed in the shower with her, getting naked myself...

...My parents could hear my moans that entire night. And it was all part of my master plan.

END