Teaching Bianca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doitright
doitright
571 Followers

Bianca stared at me, not sure of what to say. She looked down at my hard on, then back at me. I didn't want her to be like, your boyfriend just tried to fuck me, tried to take my maidenhood right now--so I flew on top of Ivonne.

"I think you're ready for dick." I said. Her willing pussy pushed out at me, as she couldn't wait for me to take her. She was so wet that it sunk in her and met her tightness in one quick push. She was quite tight in those days and her pussy was a sponge like jaw that bit down on my shaft as I humped away. I reached for her breast and took hold, while I gave her hard, yet slow thrusts. The bed could make a lot of noise if I fucked too hard on it, and I didn't want to wake the aunt.

Ivonne's pussy had me in a trance for a few erotic moments. She wanted my cock bad. Thrusting her hips forward with each push into her. She was having the time of her life with my hard on in her pussy.

I remembered the beauty Bianca was sitting there, watching me give it to her cousin. Her nylon covered legs were folded under her, her delicate brown nipples erect, pointing to the walls. I looked at her. but she didn't notice. Her eyes were on me and her cousin. Ivonne's legs were wide open, her back raised by the pillows under her. I was on my knees, thrusting slowly into sexy body. I gave her one good pump that slapped our skin together and made her moan, holding my entire size inside of her pussy, before pulling back out ever so slow, all to Bianca's amazement.

Bianca grabbed my hand. I don't know what she was thinking, but she wanted to just hold my hand while I fucked her older cousin before her. Holding hands is nice for a walk in the park, but I needed to hold her breast right then. So I wiggled free and reached for her nipples. Squeezing each one.

"You like watching me fuck Ivonne?" I asked her.

She smiled and looked away, shy Bianca once again. I put my hand under her chin, flicking her swollen bottom lip with my thumb, I pushed it into her mouth and instinctively she sucked it hard, really hard. Wow, I thought, what have I created? This gave me added gusto, and I gave Ivonne harder thrusts.

I switched my thumb to my index finger and Bianca sucked it right up, and before I knew it she was bobbing her head on it, as if it were my cock. Her tongue swirled over my finger and she pulled it out, laying kiss upon kiss over my finger and hand. Small pecks, with a couple licks of her delicate tongue. She moved over close to me, so that her body pressed up against me. I could feel her stockings rub against my legs, her skirt and bare breasts against my body. She put an arm around me and kissed my neck.

When I turned to look at her, she kissed me. Her lips savagely taking mine. Her tongue going wild with me. I was still keeping time with my dick inside Ivonne.

"I really like you." She whispered into my ear. "I was scared. I'm sorry for moving away."

She grabbed my right hand and guided it down between her legs, to her boiling hot pussy. "It felt good when you had it there. When you pushed in me." She said, really pushing hard at my wrist. I entered her cramped pussy, my finger finding indescribable virgin tightness and heat. I decided to give her two fingers, to give her a taste of what could come, and I tried to force the second one in. Her body went rigid and her hand clamped down on my wrist. "Ay, no. It hurts." She said. Her pussy lifted up away from the intrusion.

"How about your ass. Did you like it when I had my finger in your ass?"

"Mmm...no." She smiled and turned away. "It kind of hurt."

I bet it did, I wanted to say. That ass was too damn tight.

"Bianca, come here." Ivonne said. She was watching our interaction.

"Go." I told Bianca, pinching her ass as she obeyed her older cousin. I saw

"Come here Bianca, lay your head right here, beside me." Ivonne called out. Bianca happily did so. Her pretty face watching her cousin. I hoped they would kiss.

"Do you want him to fuck you, Bianca? It feels so good--mmmm. His cock is amazing." Ivonne said, her breathing elevated.

"I don't know." She answered, again looking down to where I was pumping into Ivonne.

"No? You don't want his cock in you? Are you scared? It's okay to be scared if it's your first time. It hurts at first...but then...ohhh, it feels so gooooood mmmm." Ivonne said, moaning between words. "You must want it, I saw you trying to kiss him right now."

Bianca didn't know what to say and she threw her eyes like darts at me.

"Well?"

"I don't want to lose my virginity." Her voice a shaking whisper. She really was a shy eighteen year old.

"You have to let him fuck you." Ivonne responded.

"I want to wait...till I'm married."

"Don't be silly. Tonight your going to become a woman. You just sucked his cock, and swallowed his sperm--let him finish you off."

"I don't want to. Please, Ivonne." Bianca said.

"If she doesn't want to that's fine." I said, beginning to feel bad for my beautiful Bianca.

"Well, then how about your ass?" Ivonne asked.

The words rattled my stomach.

"I don't know."

"It's not your pussy, Bianca. You won't lose your virginity. If you don't like it, he can stop, and you can just suck him off again. Then you won't owe me anymore--but let him put his dick in you. Let him put it in all the way." Ivonne said, she began to play with Bianca's hair, running her fingers through her little cousin's hair.

"You're so pretty Bianca." Ivonne's slender hand went to Bianca's cheek and lips. "Just let him try." Ivonne said, running her hands down to Bianca's breasts.

"Okay." She whispered.

Victory, I thought. Ivonne wouldn't give me her nineteen year old ass, but she was more than willing to offer up the chance with her younger, inexperienced cousin. I think she wanted Bianca to endure the pain, more than she wanted me to fuck an ass.

I pulled my dick out of Ivonne and she had Bianca roll onto her stomach. "Lay like this, okay, Bianca. Wow, are you excited? I'm excited for you. I get to be here when you have sex for the first time."

"I thought you said it wasn't like losing your virginity?"

"It's not, he won't put his dick in your pussy. It's your ass, it's different. But it's sex. See you get the best of both, his cock inside of you and you remain a virgin. I'm happy for you."

"I'm just a little nervous. Is it going to hurt?" Bianca admitted.

"Maybe...but you take the pain. The first time always hurts and you have to be brave."

Ivonne came to where I was and kissed me. "See, I love you." She told me. "Here's your anal sex you always wanted. So don't bug me about it again. I'm letting you do this because it really turned me on watching her suck you up...and because I love you. Don't ever doubt it." She winked at me.

Ivonne looked just as excited as me. She lifted up her cousin's skirt, exposing the round bubbles, so soft and perfect that it didn't look real. Her hands opened up her cousin's cheeks, and we spied down at the cute, yet tiny hole that was going to try and take my entire cock.

"Put your finger in it, Ivonne." I said.

Ivonne stuck her finger in her mouth and it came out wet. I watched her gently push in. Bianca moaned and wiggled a bit, but she remained still. Oh, how sexy it was to see my girlfriend fingering her cousin's tight virgin ass. I had to hold the cheeks open for her, that's how big that ass was.

"Oh my. It's really tight--and hot. It almost hurts my finger. No wonder you want this." Ivonne said. Her eyes had opened up substantially and she bit her bottom lip in concentration.

"Move it in and out now." I told Ivonne.

"Oh. Mmmm." Bianca called from up front. "Gently, please, ay."

Ivonne had a pretty little smile on her face as her finger went in and out of her ass. She pulled her finger out. "I want to do that to her pussy." She admitted. Then reached down, under Bianca's asshole and entered her cousin's vagina. "This is way wetter. They're both tight, but it feels so different. Oh, wow, I'm getting turned on." Ivonne said. She wasn't the only one in the room. My dick was aching again, and Bianca gave sharp audible inhales and moans into the pillow.

"Now, use her wetness to lube her ass." I suggested. Ivonne needed to be told once, and went to work. "Oh, yeah, much better. You okay up there, Bianca? Ready?"

"I guess so."

Ivonne moved out of the way and I positioned myself behind Bianca's amazingly firm butt. I enjoyed the sight of it for a moment, then my dick head came into view as I pressed against it. Ivonne was holding open her cousin's cushy ass cheeks for me.

"Here it comes Bianca, be a good girl for your daddy." Ivonne said.

I gave it a small push and it slipped forward, darting away from the entrance. I tried again, and it caught, barely, then slipped away.

"It hurts. Maybe no. I can't." Bianca said, turning her torso to look at us.

"Bianca, let me try. You can do it for me." I said, rubbing her soft ass cheeks. She nodded and put her head back on the pillow.

I tried again, third time. With my thumb at the back of my dick head, I pushed downwards and watched it enter, slightly. Oh, I could feel the pressure and heat already.

"Ow, ow." Bianca cried.

"Do it. Push it in." Ivonne urged me.

With the tip lined up and in just enough so that it wouldn't slip away, I began to push, opening Bianca up. Her anus just crushed the head of my dick in a painful squeeze. My dick didn't belong there, and her ass was screaming it at me. I'd only gotten the head in halfway in and already I knew I was in for the squeeze of my life.

I'd only had anal sex once before, with my friend's drunk mother Lorry, but as tight and great as her older ass had been, I realized Lorry's fatty ass was nothing compared to what sweet Bianca had to offer me. This was what anal sex was meant to be.

"What are you waiting for, push it in." Ivonne said, her hands holding open for me the entrance to the most precious thing in the world.

After a few moments of visual and sexual enjoyment, I pushed, her asshole fighting me as best it could, trying to suffocate the life from my dick, but I was winning and her ass forcefully expanded to accommodate my raging cock. It hurt me though, like she was skinning my cock as it slid unnaturally in her. Her ass the tightest place I'd ever tried to get my dick in. This was the ultimate moment for my sensitive cock, her ass home to a volatile mix of pain and pleasure shooting through my raging dick.

Bianca was steadily moaning into the pillow, and her muffled sounds drove me near the edge of everything I thought sex could be.

My head had disappeared down Bianca's backside.

"I can't do it." Bianca said, when she spoke her asshole contracted and gave my dick a shock that sent chills down my back.

"Yes you can." Ivonne answered.

"No, take it out. I can't, I can't, I can't. Please." Her pleas stung me and I was tempted to pull out. I didn't want to hurt her like this. Her ass really was so tight that I thought it impossible to fuck. No dick could ever enter her ass and come out unscathed. Just having my head in that ass would change sex for me forever.

"Wait, give yourself a minute. Relax. Breathe, Bianca. You're doing this for me and him." Ivonne said. She rubbed her cousin's bubbly ass cheeks over, massage like, then laid forward. When Ivonne let go of Bianca's ass cheeks they caved in over my shaft and my dick half way disappeared behind the excessive flesh of that butt.

Ivonne went to Bianca and turned her head, kissing her on the lips and stroking her hair. Bianca had her brow crinkled in pain, she didn't look too happy about my dick stretching out her butt. "Go ahead." Ivonne told me and she leaned in and kissed Bianca.

I opened her ass cheeks with each hand and could hear Bianca moan into Ivonne's mouth in response. I pushed forward with my hips. No matter how hard I pushed, it wouldn't go in. Suddenly, in a small click, my dick slipped forward. I waited and gave a gentle push and it slipped in again. Each push Bianca stifled a scream and grunted powerful moans as she had to accept my raging dick in her tiny, tiny ass.

My dick was being unmercifully smashed by her bowels, but the feeling was beyond words of ecstasy and pleasure. I'd found another level of sex that was bringing me towards climax before I'd pushed half of my dick in Bianca's virgin backside. Maybe it was because her ass cheeks were so full and shapely, or her skirt hiked up over the small of her naked brown back, or the white stockings covering most of her toned legs, and then I thought, maybe it was because she was enduring so much just for me, but either way, I began to fall for her.

I wanted to begin fucking her, I mean humping what I had in her so far, but I was afraid it would slip out and I would lose it all. So impatiently, I kept up my pressure penetrating into her hot bowels. Up it went. Exploring the fiery dark land of this virgin butt. Spreading her open further and further. My discomfort at her tightness was turning into a sexual rage, a goal that must be accomplished. There was no way I was taking my cock from her ass until I had it up to the hilt inside of her, and even then, I planned on giving her a good fucking to really make claiming her anal virginity something to remember.

This made it easier for me to push it in, despite her moans for mercy. After about halfway it slid in one big jump, and I realized my entire cock was stuffed into her boiling ass. Her body didn't have the room for my dick and she was breathing hard, not facing the lovely Ivonne beside her, but keeping her head in the pillow. Every time she exhaled it was a long, feminine: "Ohhhhhhhhh." Then she would inhale.

"Is it in, papi?" Ivonne asked.

I nodded, but I couldn't speak. All of the blood was rushing to my face, I was flushed with this sexual fever that I'd caught from the most wonderful ass ever given to a man.

At any second I could have spilled my load into her, and I was focused on the pressure being applied to my dick via Bianca's wrong hole. No matter how tight it was, and how it swallowed my dick up, my dick sensed how soft and long her ass ran. It wasn't just at the base of my dick that was tight, where her muscular round entrance quivered and stretched to ripping point around me. Her entire body seemed to be compressing onto my throbbing cock as I sodomized her.

"Let me see?" Ivonne asked, and she ducked her head to Bianca's ass and pulled at a cheek. "Wow, baby. All the way. Your dick is making her cry. I love seeing your dick make Bianca cry." Ivonne smiled at me, and cupped her mouth, "And that turns me on, my pussy is on fire, papi. Fuck my cousin, papi. Push it in her, make her scream, and take that virginity like a man."

Ivonne reached between Bianca's legs and began to rub her pussy. The touch made Bianca's body shutter and my dick paid the price. I felt Ivonne's small finger enter Bianca. Felt it moving through her pussy from her ass, another sensation to my already overloaded dick, as if I were receiving a massage from the inside.

"Take it out." Bianca said, her voice had changed from high pitched feminine sexiness, to one of struggle, as if she were carrying something extraordinarily heavy.

"No, Ivonne, that might be too much for her right now."

"I don't care, she needs to take it. Bianca, you take what is being given to you, okay?"

Bianca didn't answer.

"Bianca, I'm talking to you." Ivonne repeated, evil in her voice.

"I'm taking it. Just hurry up, please, daddy, ohhhhh. It hurts me."

I began to fuck her, and the friction caused by it was amazing.

Pushing back into her, I retook everything that I'd conquered, reopening her with that push, stretching her ass and forcing it up into her sexy virgin body. It felt so empowering, having my cock up her butt, she was allowing me to take her ass and it was the best feeling in the world.

I pushed in her with a steady, faster humps full of my lust. I wanted her to know she was being fucked, not fingered, or tongued...there was a difference; she was being fucked with a man's cock. And so after a few uneven thrusts, I found a nice, soothing rhythm that made me moan and tense every muscle in my body. Right now Bianca was mine, not Ivonne, but beautiful innocent Bianca. With each thrust her innocence was being driven away by this ravishing, conquering cock. With each thrust I pushed forward as far as I could go, so far that her ass cheeks smashed up under my weight, and I'd have to open her cheeks while pushing forward and boom, my dick would slip in another inch causing her to jump and take my dick with her.

I enjoyed every push up into her the best. Pulling out was great, but man, going up her ass was like a thrilling roller coaster sending my stomach flying into my chest. She moaned with every push, her moans becoming less frantic and deeper, sexual maybe. They were the moans of a woman being taken by a man. She really wasn't a virgin anymore, she'd given herself up to me.

"Can you get on your knees, Bianca?" I asked.

She turned around and looked at me for the first time since I'd penetrated. Her eyes were red, but she didn't look like she was crying anymore. Her hair was a mess, her eyeliner smeared across her cheeks. Yes, she wasn't a virgin anymore.

"Like this daddy?" She brought her knees up and I had to follow her so that I wouldn't exit her. She was on all fours.

"Okay, good. Now scoot back so that your knees are at the edge of the bed." I ordered. We tangoed backwards and I stepped off the foot of the bed and stood while her ass backed up onto me. Now I could stand and fuck her.

"That's it, Bianca. Now lower yourself onto your elbows, yeah like that, push your ass out to me. Does it still hurt you?"

"A little, but it's getting better."

That was my cue. She was going to get fucked now. I grabbed a hold of her hips and thrust in, starting slow, but gaining speed. Her ass cheeks were dancing with the beat of my humps. As firm as they were, they were still able to move around jiggling delightfully for me.

"Eat her out." I told Ivonne. She looked at me surprised.

"I don't know."

"Do it. Lay down there and lick her for me. Then she can sixty-nine you."

Ivonne made Bianca jump and arch her back in pleasure, and soon Bianca had her face in Ivonne's sex, I could tell because Ivonne began to moan. Both girls were moaning, and I was fucking Bianca up the ass. Her ass had loosened enough for me to go fast, and I worked it as if it were her pussy, careful not to pound on it violently, but I have to admit a few did get away from my control and I thrust forcefully up into her with a slap of skin, and she would scream out in pain lifting her head up and waiting for more.

Outside of the window the first rays of morning were showing themselves, giving greater and greater light to the room. Until I could see how red and swollen Bianca's ass hole was wrapped around my shaft. I stopped moving my dick and instantly Bianca rocked on my dick. There it was. The change had occurred and I was no longer forcefully fucking her. Ivonne licking her pussy might have had something to do with it. But Bianca was pushing back, sliding herself over me, taking me into her warmth and giving me what a young woman has to offer a man. She wanted my dick in her ass now. She wanted it to fuck her and spread her. She wanted to be filled up with hard cock.

I was nearing the end and I grabbed her fleshy hips and gave her one last fucking that surprised even me. It was hard and rage like. I was taking everything out on her ass. And she stopped licking Ivonne and could only moan.

"Oh my God. Oh, it hurts. Owww. Ohhh. Ohhh. Shit, shit. Mmmmmm. Ow daddy, slow it down." She moaned, but I wasn't slowing down. Her cries made me push harder into her loosened hole. Her big butt was clapping in response to the ravaging of her ass.

doitright
doitright
571 Followers