Teaching Celina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers

I, in turn, traced a finger up the inside of her thigh, teasing, circling her clit, slowly reaching in, feeling her heat and wetness. I felt her tug on the waistband of my briefs, pulling them down, needing her other hand to release my cock from the waistband. I felt her gasp as my cock sprang into her hand as I stepped out of my underwear and kicked them away.

She took a half step back, my cock still in her hand, and said "Wow, I had no idea you were so beautiful naked. I mean, I had imagined, but . . . "

It was at that point that I crushed her mouth with my kiss and slipped a finger into her dripping clit, pulling her toward me, maneuvering us to the bed, feeling her legs shake as my finger slipped insider her, guiding her. I moved a pillow out of the way, and gently laid her down. I bent down to kiss her mouth and slowly worked my way down her cheek to her neck, her collarbone, the center of her chest . . .

She moaned softly as I kissed my way across her body, feeling my fingers finally exploring her glorious breasts, cupping them, playing with her nipples. Her nipples were big, and incredibly sensitive. As I played with them with my fingers, I could feel them growing, hardening . . . and I could feel her body stiffening as she arched her back with pleasure. I kissed my way over to her nipple and just exhaled on it as I marveled at it. It was huge, and I couldn't wait – I started to gently tongue it, making her squirm more, and I finally had to use my free arm to hold her still. Then I slowly started to take her nipple in my mouth – I could feel her going crazy under me as I sucked gently and then harder, and then gently. I moved my head to hers.

"Feel good?" I asked with a grin.

"Oh my god – I am going to explode if you keep doing that . . . " she said somewhat breathlessly.

"Good – that's exactly what we want."

I went back to her nipple and sucked it hard this time, twirling her other nipple in my hand. Her squirming was getting out of control, and I moved on top of her, her legs crushed between mine. I switched to her other breast, and sucked on her nipple – soft, then hard, back to soft, then hard, feeling both her nipples hardening . . . I could feel her whole body start to shake, and I felt her orgasm building, building, building as I sucked her breast, no, her gorgeous tits, sucked them hard, then soft, her body lurching, feeling her start to shake violently from the inside out as I kept up sucking those glorious tits, this beautiful half-Chinese woman naked beneath me, my cock between her legs.

She came with a shriek, her whole body shaking in orgasm as her nipples were pleasured by my mouth and fingers. I let myself slow down and lightened my pressure, eventually backing down to just kissing her nipples, and slowly moving up to her face. She was still shaking slightly from the orgasm as I gently kissed her on the lips.

"I . . . I . . . need . . . I need . . . a . . . minute," she murmured, as the aftershocks continued to ripple through her.

"How did you do that?" she asked when she had recovered her breath.

"Well, I'd say you did as much as I did – you'd been waiting a while to feel something like that, we've both been charged up for a while, and you do have wonderfully sensitive breasts . . . I just paid attention to what got the most reaction from you."

"Is . . . that . . . the first . . . lesson? Paying attention?" she asked.

"Sure," I said. "I like to think I always do, so it's pretty basic, but if you don't, you'll never get very far."

"Wow. Makes sense to me. So what's next?" she asked, somewhat coyly, but with a glimmer of growing confidence.

"Well . . . are you ready?"

She nodded quickly, her eyes shining.

"First, drink water." I handed her a bottle of water from the nightstand. Normally I don't get bottled water – I use one of the many water bottles I've accumulated over the years – but figured this would be easier for her. She drank.

"Ready?" I asked with a wink.

I didn't wait for an answer, and started kissing my way down her body, from her lips to her neck, down the center of her chest, around her belly button, down to her mound, turning at the last second to go down the inside of her thigh, my hands wandering through her hair, across her chest and breasts, across her flat, taut stomach as I kissed and licked my way down to her knees, then her feet, and started working my way back up.

She squeezed her legs together as I got closer to her sex, her breathing getting heavier. I reached down to her mound with my right hand, teasing, massaging her hair, feeling her legs relax slightly. I let my finger reach down and graze her clit, feeling her muscles clench and then relax. Around and around my finger went, finally settling on her clit, slowly starting to rub on it, massaging it, feeling her arch her back and gasp as I started to massage her. I felt her legs relax, and slowly started kissing my way to her sex, letting my finger circle her, feeling her heat, feeling how wet she was. Idly I wondered if she could squirt – there was that much liquid.

As I played with her clit and labia, I let my finger almost slip inside her, making her arch her back and gasp loudly. I let my mouth reach her sex, exhaling lightly on her, feeling her shake slightly under my touch, her neck and back arching. I let my lips and tongue just barely touch her, flitting here and there. I let two fingers slip inside her, using my thumb to massage her outside, feeling her twisting upper body as she strained to drink in every sensation.

I let my teeth brush against her clit, and then put my mouth on her sex. I felt her freeze and stiffen, and I started to gently suck her into my mouth. I added my tongue to the mix, feeling how soft her bright pink folds were, tasting her juices, feeling her shaking under me. She tasted wonderful – just the right admixture of sweet, neutral, and musk. I reached up to her breast with one hand, found her nipple, squeezed, felt her hands clutching the covers by her side. I started to suck on her harder, tonguing her harder and harder, feeling her get wetter and wetter, her body shaking as another orgasm grew deep within her. I kept on sucking and tonguing her, twirling two fingers in her now sopping pussy, my other hand crushing her nipple.

I felt her buck hard and knew she was about to come hard, and greedily sucked her sex into my teeth while tonguing her. She flew over the edge as I turned my fingers inside her to reach her g-spot, and as I started to rub there she exploded. She gave an inarticulate cry, and her whole body let go. Her pussy spasmed on my fingers, and I felt jets of fluid shooting into my mouth. I lapped them up hungrily, lightening the pressure on her nipple and g-spot. Still she came, pumping jet after jet of her cum into my mouth, as I slowly let my fingers slide out of her and pulled my mouth off of her. Even though I thought I caught most of it in my mouth, there was a huge wet spot where she came.

I could feel her still shaking and gasping for breath as I kissed my way back up her body. I reached her face and gazed down. She was sweating, and her eyes were just coming back into focus. She looked at me and mouthed "oh my god . . . "

I lay next to her, letting her catch her breath – and senses. I had no idea she was as sensitive and receptive as she was – she was remarkable.

"Wowowow . . . that's never happened before – I've never felt like I blacked out. That's an incredible feeling!"

"It looked like you were enjoying it . . . and god do you get wet! I love it. Speaking of wet . . . stay right here, I'll be right back. I put my hand on her stomach to reinforce the "stay right here" part, and walked to the kitchen for more water. I drained mine and refilled it, and filled hers as well – she had somehow managed to drink most of it while we were chatting and making out on the couch.

She smiled as I handed her the glass and drained it. I watched as she swallowed, her body moving gently. I took the empty glass and turned to go refill it, hearing her say "mmmmm . . . " as I returned with her glass full.

"Feel good?" I asked as I moved to the bed.

She nodded, smiling brightly. "No one has ever made me orgasm like that. I thought it was made up in the stories I'd been reading, because the women I asked about it said they never felt that way either. I mean, I've had orgasms before, but usually from playing with myself."

"Show me," I said. "Show me how you touch yourself to make yourself cum."

"Now?"

"Well, if you're up for it, sure. But I'd like to see how you play with yourself so I can do the same."

"I'm not sure I could right now – I've never done that with someone watching. And I can still feel what you were doing . . ."

"That's OK – time we have, right?"

She nodded. "Yes we do. But if you always make me feel that good we may never make it to badminton again." She grinned.

I chuckled. "Oh, we could still make badminton. Although I'll never be able to look at you again in gym clothes without imagining you naked . . . "

She laughed. "That's good – I've been imagining you naked from the first time I saw you."

"Really? Wow. Flattery will get you everywhere . . . "

"Mmmmmm . . . right here is perfect."

I saw her slender fingers moving down to her groin and delicately brush the tip of her hair. She opened her legs slightly, and I could see she was still engorged, her pink slit and lips visible through her trimmed bush. She started to delicately, and slowly, rub her clit up and down – it looked like exactly what I had been doing.

"Kind of like this – just like what you were doing. I was surprised – it felt like I was doing it myself, but your fingers are bigger – and stronger."

I watched her gently fingering herself, and asked if she had squirted before.

She blushed, and nodded. "Yes, and the man I did it with didn't like it. Which was OK, because I was just looking for an excuse to break it off. My poor father was heartbroken, though, because he was a nice Chinese man."

"Well, I, for one, love it. I love knowing you feel that good."

She had been slowly fingering herself the whole time, creating another firestorm in my loins. I could see her legs opening wider as she continued to finger herself, and my cock was again fully erect. I moved my hand to it and squeezed once, stroking it from tip to the base, and then took Celina's other hand and placed it on my cock. Her eyes widened a bit at the feel, and I closed my hand on hers, making her squeeze me. Squeeze and release, squeeze and release . . .

I then started moving her hand up and down my shaft, watching her eyes widen more and then relax, all the while gently stroking her own sex. I took my other hand and slowly reached to her sex, sliding two fingers inside her, making her moan, before taking them out and using her hand to rub her juices over the tip of my cock. A drop of precum oozed out, and I used her finger to scoop it up and then moved it to her clit, using one of my fingers to guide her in massaging into her clit. I could feel how wet she was – it felt like she was literally dripping. She took her left hand and stopped stroking herself, instead using her fingers to open her slit wide. I watched, somewhat breathlessly, as she took her right hand and dipped her fingers into her dripping slit, coating herself, before moving her hand back to my cock.

She took hold of me and started to rub her juices on my shaft, turning her head to see my reaction. As she felt her fingers dry, she returned them to herself for more, again coating her fingers before stroking my cock.

"How's that?" She asked, somewhat shyly.

"Great . . . " I breathed, as I looked down at her.

As I did, I was overwhelmed with desire. It was a huge ego boost to have made her cum so hard. Celina just oozed sex – and didn't even know it. She'd learn!

She saw me looking at her, and cocked her head at me.

"What?"

"I'm surprised at how confident you are . . . and at how much I want you."

I moved on top of her, holding myself up with my elbows, and leaned down to kiss her again.

She pulled her hand away from herself, giggled, and then said, "Is that your cock on my stomach? It feels like a rock . . . "

Yes, it was. Yes, it did. And god did it need a release . . .

I moved down between her legs, spreading them wide. Her glistening pussy peeked through her black hair. I moved the tip of my cock on top of her pink slit, and slowly started to rub the full length of my cock over her slit. She moaned at the sensation.

"You like that?" I asked. "Feels good? Now just imagine my sliding that inside you, deep into your dripping pussy . . . think you'd like that?"

Her eyes had popped wide open when I said "pussy." I figured it was time to try some dirty talk. It was an obvious question.

"Do you like talking dirty?"

She blushed her oh-so-slight blush. "I think so – it turns me on in porn and when reading . . . and I think I would like your cock in my pussy," the last bit with a smile that had just a bit of challenge in it.

I'd been rubbing my cock along her slit the whole time, and she was drenched – and so was I. That was the answer I'd been expecting, also.

"Want to watch as I start to slide my cock into your cunt and fuck you?"

She nodded wordlessly, her eyes flaring at the words "cunt and fuck" and shining as she watched my cock slide up and down her slit. I moved my thumb over her clit, making her draw a quick breath, then another, as I continued to rub her clit with my thumb, while slowly moving my cock to her pussy entrance. I pushed in just a bit and saw her eyes open wider. As wet as she was, she felt incredibly tight. I pulled my tip out, sloshed across her slit again, and then slid back in, just a bit farther this time. Her eyes again popped open as she watched the tip of my cock slip inside her. I withdrew again and slowly re-entered her, making her eyes widen again.

"Do you like that? Feeling the tip of my cock in your pussy? Do you want to feel my whole cock buried in you? Does your gushing tight cunt want to feel that cock inside it?"

Her nose was flaring and eyes were burning as I spoke, continuing to slide inside her about an inch and then withdraw. I could feel her body already building to another orgasm, and I wanted it to be the biggest one yet. I wanted to feel her lose all control and, hopefully squirt all over me as I came deep inside her.

She nodded breathlessly, eyes wide open, staring intently into mine. "I want your big fat cock to fuck my sloppy cunt hard. Take me, teacher. Fuck me hard," she practically hissed the last words at me.

God, what a turn-on. I let my cock slide in just a little bit farther, just enough to see her tense, and then withdrew. I was incredibly turned on, and my cock was as hard as I have ever felt it and straining to reach insider her. I decided to give her what she wanted, what I wanted. It was time.

I pushed in again, about two inches, feeling her incredibly tight pussy squeezing my cock hard, feeling her juices literally sloshing around inside her. Then I pulled out almost all the way and then suddenly pushed off the bed with my feet and jammed my entire cock deep into her amazingly tight pussy. I heard her cry out as I plunged into her, feeling her cunt take my cock and squeeze. I pulled out and did the same thing, driving into her with no warning. She shrieked again, her eyes unseeing, her arms flailing, then hitting my back, her hands scrabbling for something to hold onto as I withdrew and slammed back into her, feeling her incredible cunt squeezing my cock again and again and again, like I had never felt before.

I held on to her shoulders as we found a rhythm. In and out, in and out. Her pussy really was incredibly tight – and one of the wettest I've ever felt. As she adjusted to the feel of my cock forcing her pussy walls apart, I could feel her relaxing, letting me get in just a little bit deeper, feeling my balls slapping against her. I reached up and pinned her arms down with mine, her shrieking as I slammed back into her each time making me want to fuck her even harder. I could feel the tension building in me, and let it build – it had been a while, and I knew she was going to get quite possibly the biggest load I had ever shot.

I reached down with my mouth to those glorious breasts and nipples, sucking hard, nothing subtle. Her eyes looked around wildly, her arms trying to break free but helpless under my weight, her legs bucking wildly as she tried to pull my cock into her cunt even more deeply. Her nipple grew so hard, so fast, it felt like it exploded, and I started to gnaw on it with my teeth. I heard her trying to say something and moved my head so my ear was pointed at her mouth.

"Harder . . . bite harder . . . " she gasped out.

"You like that?" I growled. "You like me biting your tits while my cock is fucking your sopping cunt?"

"yes . . . that's right . . . cum for me . . . I'm . . . gonna . . . explode . . . fuck . . . me . . . cum . . . in . . . cunt."

I was going to do that anyway, but hearing her almost beg instantly brought me to the brink. She was on the edge, and I knew a couple more thrusts while biting her nipple was going to do it.

On my next thrust, I held myself in, feeling her buck against my cock. Just to mix it up, I slowed down, and slowly pulled almost all the way out of her glorious pussy, feeling her legs trying to pull me back in. I held out a moment, and then slowly, slid my cock back into her, taking my time, reveling in the sensation of her pussy pulling my cock in, squeezing, drenching me . . . I also relaxed my assault on her nipples, moving from one to the other, sucking, licking, gently biting . . .

I kept up the slow pace for a couple of minutes – as much as I wanted to cum, her pussy felt way too good to leave. But then, I could feel my balls aching, my cum building, the tip of my cock mushrooming, desperate to explode inside her.

Once again, I pulled almost all the way out, again feeling her legs trying to keep me in. Then, without warning, I pushed off the footboard with my feet, instantly burying my cock deep into her pussy, at the same time biting down hard on her left nipple. I felt her back arch even more and felt a huge rumbling from inside her as she shrieked out again. This time, I kept up and felt her tipping, tipping, tipping . . .

And then she exploded. And I mean exploded! Her orgasm started deep in her, and radiated through her whole body. She threw her head around, screaming, her legs wildly wrapped around me as her orgasm pulsed through her and she desperately tried to get my cock in even deeper. In the midst of all this, I lost it and went completely rigid as my cock mushroomed and I exploded into her. I could feel my cum pulsing into her, jet after jet streaming from my cock to deep in her womb. As her pussy felt my cum, she gave another scream and started squirting, all over both of us, jets of her cum splashing over us as I remained buried in her, her cunt spasming all over my cock, which in turn was twitching uncontrollably as it finally exhausted my supply of cum. I found myself shaking on top of her as her convulsions slowly subsided

I'm not sure how long that went on. But eventually we both stopped shaking, at least enough to open our eyes and look at each other. Her expression was a mixture of exhaustion, ecstasy, and even a bit of wonder.

I reached up with an arm that felt like lead and moved her hair away from her eyes. She lay underneath me, completely spent, not even trying to move. She managed a weak smile, followed by a sharp gasp as an aftershock hit her – and me, since my cock was still buried in her. As her aftershock hit, her pussy spasmed again and again, making my cock twitch again and again.

zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers