Teaching Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarkatony
tarkatony
254 Followers

Susan lay still for a moment, then she kissed her sister’s hair, then moved her onto her back. “Are you alright?”

“God, Sues, no, I’m not alright,” she panted, “I’ve had my first fucking orgasm and it was with my sister.”

Susan hadn’t seen her sister laugh like that in years. It was total, uninhibited, genuine and it seemed to release every bit of her sister’s bottomless angst. Susan struck to keep it going. “It’s my turn.”

“I was afraid you’d say that.” Her laughter was gone, her words were dull and disappointed.

Susan was shocked by the response, “No, no, you don’t have to,” but as she made to get up her sister pushed her down.

“No, Sues, I’m afraid not because I don’t want to touch you, I do. I’m afraid because I haven’t a clue how to give you any pleasure. I don’t even know how to give myself any fucking pleasure.”

Susan got up, found a pair of silken yellow panties in her drawer, put them on, then came back and lay down on the bed with her arms stretched out in supplication. “Now I want you to experiment. I want you to learn what turns you on and what turns me on. Please,” she said, patting her sister on the face, then playfully pinching a magnificently erect nipple, “I want you to have fun. This is supposed to be a pleasure, a pleasure for you and a pleasure for me. So take the panties off when you want to but find the beauty in you and try to find the beauty in me. Can you do that?”

Lindie looked down at her sister’s motionless body, studying it almost mechanically, as she would if she searched for a flaw in a piece of cloth. But there was no disguising her excitement, her breath was loud now and rapid and Susan looked at Lindie’s enormous nipples with fascination, wondering why she had never seen them before, knowing now why her sister had always insisted on padded bras, even though she never care a whit about her looks.

Susan felt a tingle between her legs as Lindie kissed, then gently sucked her breast. She placed her hands on Lindie’s head and stroked her hair, lightly, encouragingly and then Lindie’ hands were at her breast squeezing it, trying to stuff it into her panting, slobbering mouth; her energy built quickly, it was ravenous: she sucked on the breast in a frenzy, slathering it with saliva and slurping and sucking, harder and harder until Susan had to gently push her away.

But Lindie didn’t notice, she shifted to her sister’s stomach where she covered it with drool, then licked at it, pushing the drool, slathering it towards her sister’s navel where she buried first her tongue, then her face and she lay still as her hand reached out for her sister’s pussy. “Oh, God Sues,” she mumbled the words into her sister’s stomach, “Oh God,” and she felt her sister, she felt the outline of her mound, the creases of her groin, then she recognized the wetness on her fingers and realized that in finding something in herself, she had found something in her sister. She sat up on her knees then got off the bed, pulling her sister with her, taking her to the mirror, looking at herself, then at her gorgeous, loving sister. “We can stop now, Sues, I know it’s there, I know I can find it.”

Susan looked at her younger sister, she could see a new brightness in her eyes and what looked like determination. She turned and hugged her, feeling the softness of her skin, feeling the softness of the thin, red material that kept her hands from directly feeling the delicate contours of her sister’s ass. And she could feel her sister shaking. “Do you want to stop?”

Lindie didn’t answer, she just clung to her sister.

“We can stop if you want.”

Again, a silence, but this time after awhile she spoke, “I’m afraid.”

Susan pulled away from her sister and searched her face for an answer, “Why?”

“I have a hunger inside me that scares me.”

Susan knew the lust, she had felt it just a few days before so she took her sister in her arms again and said, “We have to go back to the laboratory, Linds. You have to satisfy that hunger.” But Susan could see that her sister was reluctant and she toyed with stopping, giving up, but she decided against it, they had come too far, so she pulled Lindie over to the bed and when she collapsed onto it, she brought Lindie with her and then Susan got the surprise of her life.

Lindie attacked her sister’s sex. Over the wet panties, Lindie pushed her face into her sister’s pussy, then roughly, frantically pulling the panties off, then kneeled on the floor, pulling her sister’s cunt to her face, licking it, biting it, plunging her tongue in as deep as it would go. Susan watched, part fascinated, part scared as her sister lost all control, succumbed to every primordial instinct. This wasn’t hunger, Susan decided, this was starvation, a lifetime of deprivation but she felt a love for her sister’s discovered passion and she opened her legs wider and ran her hands through her sister’s hair in encouragement. But she didn’t need encouragement, she was oblivious to everything but her own, urgent needs. Lindie was biting her sister’s thighs now, biting them almost painfully, then she pushed at Susan’s legs and Susan followed the insistent directions and turned over, with her leg falling off the foot of the bed, vulnerable, helpless.

It got still for a moment, Susan even contemplated getting up, but then she felt it, the hot panting of her sister’s breath, she felt it on her buttocks, hot puffs of steamy air and then she felt the tiny sucking bites, little nips, surface chews all over her left cheek, and then they stopped and she could feel her sister’s hands, they felt oddly confident, as if she knew what she was doing, as if she had done this kind of thing before, but she knew she hadn’t, she doubted that Lindie had even thought of it before, dreamed of it before, but it was in her, programmed into her DNA, from where? Susan didn’t know, her father? Yes, probably, her father, almost certainly her father she decided as her sister buried her face deep within a zone that was every bit as forbidden as her daughter’s fragrant cunt, and just as erotic.

Trying to help, Susan rose up on her knees allowing her sister easier access to her cavity, positioning herself for greater pleasure, then she spread her knees wider, as wide as they would go and she felt herself stretch, stretched at the groin, but at her cheeks, too, where her sister was forcing her cheeks apart, as far apart as they would go, then her sister licked deep into the bud Susan barely knew was there, probing deep within the hole that she had never once directly touched, never once thought to touch.

It was torrid, even angry, the noise, the battering tongue, the probing teeth and the panting, the lust for more and more, to go deeper and deeper then Susan guessed that Lindie had orgasmed because it was quiet now, gone was the frantic biting and sucking and probing and panting, all that was left now was the licking, gentle, thoughtful, delicate licking, licking designed to pleasure the receiver, not the giver, and it did. Susan had no idea that an anus could be so sensitive, she had no idea that a darting wet tongue, dragged over the puckered bud of her rectum could feel so erotic, so exquisite.

“Lindie?” She didn’t want her sister to stop, she didn’t want her to remove her tongue from a place so vile yet so divine, but she wanted to hear her sister’s voice, she wanted to understand her feelings, but all she heard was “Sssssssh,” and all she felt was the delicious hot breath that made the sound, a breath of hot wind blowing directly into her astonishingly sensitive asshole and then Lindie moved, she pushed her face deep into her sister’s pussy and Susan collapsed on the bed, writhing under her sister’s insistent tongue, and she came with a violence that scared her. How much have I been missing, she said to herself, my God, how much have I been missing, and she followed her sister’s guiding hands and she turned over and when her sister, spent and limp, lay down beside her, she licked her own juices from her sister’s face.

“Oh, God, Sues, is that sex or is that a tumble through heaven?”

Susan, still licking her face, laughed, a little laugh, a fun laugh, an encouraging laugh, “I’d say you’ve found the beauty in you.”

Lindie looked at her sister, but she wasn’t laughing. “And the beast, Sues, there’s a beast in there, too.”

“But a wonderful beast, Lindie, an exciting beast.” She nibbled lightly on her sister’s bottom lip. “How do you feel?”

Lindie thought for a moment then she struggled to get up from the bed and Susan watched her go. She stopped in front of the mirror and stood still with her arms by her sides and her legs slightly apart. Susan couldn’t see her sister’s reflection so she couldn’t see what she was studying. Was it her wide white shoulders with the prominent, boney clavicles? Was it the small perky breasts with the stiff, delectable nipples? Was it the narrow waist with the discernibly ribbed muscles and the line of fur that ended at the navel? Or was it the thick thatch of hair that clung to the inside of her thin, shapely legs? Susan didn’t know. Maybe it was one, maybe it was them all, but when Lindie turned to face her, Susan couldn’t hide her joy. “How do I feel?” Her sister moved her hands gracefully, joyfully over her body, tracing her fingers over her flat, narrow waist, to delicately pinch the remarkable peaks of her taught youthful breasts, running her fingers over the long bones of her wide, white shoulders. She turned and smiled at her sister, a new smile, a mischievous smile, a luridly sexual smile, then she said, “That’s how I feel.”

Then Lindie Gelhert jumped into her sister’s arms and they rolled around the bed, laughing, hugging, loving the moment, loving each other and loving a new world of hope and promise.

When Susan came down for breakfast the next morning she almost stumbled on the suitcases at the foot of the stairs, but she caught herself and looked up. Cara was there in the hallway and her Aunt Linda was beside her.

Linda could see the confused questioning on her sister’s face, she wasn’t due to leave for a few days. “I phoned a friend last night,” she explained, “a friend I’ve known for years, not a friend, really, a person, a person I’ve known from a distance but I’ve always wanted to get to know. I phoned last night, I phoned after you made me feel so wanted and so beautiful. I said meet me. There’s a hotel I’ve always wanted to stay at. It’s big and beautiful and he said he’d meet me there. He didn’t wait a second, he said, ‘I’ll be there, Linda, I’ll be waiting for you.’ And I hung up the phone and I cried, I cried for an hour into my pillow. God, Linds,” she said, rushing into her sister’s arms, “you made me feel so loved, so wanted I’m almost ready to explode,” and she was crying again, but tears of joy, Susan knew, just like her own, just like Cara’s.

Susan held her sister, stroking her hair and waiting for her to stop shaking and when she did, she said, “I’m so happy for you, Linds. Give yourself to him. Show him all the beauty in you,” then she added with a little laugh and in a quieter voice, “but leave the beast for a little later.”

But she didn’t say it quietly enough, for when she looked at her daughter she could see her eyebrows arch in curiosity and her mouth set in determination to find out what those words could mean.

The hurried good byes and the promise to get together again soon were over and they left, Cara volunteering to chauffer her Aunt to the airport.

Susan hadn’t moved and was thinking about her sister, her sister with the insatiable appetite after a lifetime of starvation, when the front door opened and Cara popped her head in.

“Well?”

“Well what?” This was becoming a really bad habit of hers.

“Well, what happened? I’m not going to wait an hour to find out.”

“Jeez, Cara, I have no idea what you’re talking about.” And she didn’t. ‘well?’ didn’t give a lot of clues.

“Mum, I have to get going. Tell me?”

Her daughter’s impatience may be at the breaking point, but she didn’t know how to help her out. “Tell you what?” She really had no idea what her daughter was talking about.

And then she explained herself. “When Aunt Linda arrived her a week ago, she was a lesbian, she’s leaving today a heterosexual, what happened last night?”

And then it hit her and she flopped onto the stair, put her face in her hands and began to laugh.

“And what’s this stuff about a beast.”

Her laughter was uncontrollable now, sex, who would have guessed?

tarkatony
tarkatony
254 Followers
12