Teaching Chantelle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I think she likes the zoo. If we end up going can we invite her to that, too?"

"Sure, the more the merrier."

Chantelle texted Jess, and over the course of dinner we made a plan for her to come over about five o'clock the next night. We also said we'd text in the morning if we ended up heading to the zoo. I was looking forward to meeting Jess. Chantelle told me she was really attractive (but in an all-American-girl way rather than a porn-star way, a description that also fit Chantelle), and nice, and was really an open, friendly person.

Things heated up with Chantelle and I a little bit during dessert. We shared a piece of cake with an awesome chocolate sauce drizzled over it. Being silly, we each took some on our finger and fed it to the other. I also took some and tried to put it on Chantelle's thigh, telling her I wanted to lick it off her later. She rolled her eyes at me, but allowed me to put my hand under the table on her thigh. I deposited the little dab of chocolate I had, but then, while I was looking into her eyes, I continued to slide my hand further up. We'd had enough wine at this point that she didn't stop me, and I quickly found my hand at the top of her thighs. I could feel the heat from between her legs, and I gently stroked my fingers over the surface of her thong. But when I tried to pull it to the side to reach her pussy, Chantelle stopped me, telling me "There's enough of that at home. Let's get out of here." We paid the bill, and quickly drove home.

We picked up where we left off as soon as we got back to Chantelle's. Closing the door, I turned to find Chantelle right there, eager to kiss me. Her kisses now were insistent and hard, and she pressed me back against the door. Her hips ground into me. My cock hardened, and she ran her hand down to it. "I see you're ready for more."

"Oh, I could be convinced."

"Come on." Chantelle took my hand and led me to the bedroom. Reaching the bed, she threw herself backwards on it. Her mini-skirt, already pretty mini, rode up her hips, allowing me to see her thong. She pointed at her thigh and said, "I believe you have some chocolate here to take care of. Don't you?"

I crawled onto the bed between Chantelle's legs. Taking her left leg in my hands, I turned it slightly and pushed it out a little, giving me access to where I had smeared chocolate, and also having the effect of making her skirt ride up even higher. Starting at her knee, I worked my way slowly up her thigh toward her pussy, alternately planting gentle kisses on her and giving her small licks. After I kissed her left leg, I switched and began kissing the right one, stroking Chantelle's tan skin with my tongue, working towards her skirt and thong.

Finally reaching the small bit of chocolate that remained on her, I sucked the flesh of her thigh into my mouth, licking with my tongue to be sure I had it all. I had my hands on her thighs as well, first holding her leg for me to reach, and then separating her legs further as I moved up. I brought my hand up to the edge of Chantelle's thong, and I began running my fingertips along the edge of the black material covering her mound. After getting the last of the chocolate off her, I resumed giving her small kisses, working my way toward the junction of her thigh and torso.

As my breath hit her pussy, Chantelle shivered. Her thong was wet, and I pulled the thin strip of material to the side, revealing her swollen lips. I stroked down her slit, separating her lips with my finger, and began to probe inside her pussy. With my left hand, I moved to open her lips, holding them open so I could see the pink skin inside them. Her inner flesh was glistening in the light of the bedroom lamps. After a couple of circles around the outside of her pussy, I slid my finger in deeper, finding that it slid in with almost no friction. I began to work a second finger into Chantelle's pussy, twisting my fingers around until they were both fully lubricated and moved easily inside her pussy. Chantelle gave a small moan as she felt my two fingers enter her. I turned my hand upward and crooked my fingers, feeling her pubic bone and probing for her g-spot.

I brought my face close to Chantelle's pussy, licking at her clit and around my fingers while I kept them in. I had to hold her thong to the side to do this, and as it started to get in the way, decided it had to go. Shifting up the bed to lie next to her, I whispered, "We need to get this off." She shifted around, raising her hips as I kissed her. After her thong was off, I returned my hand to her pussy, and then brought it up in front of me. I could see her juice glistening on my finger. Seeing that she was watching me, I brought my hand up between us and breathed deeply of her aroma. I could see Chantelle's nostrils flare as her scent hit her too. I put out my tongue and licked up one side of my finger, my eyes locked on hers. Chantelle smiled a little and leaned in, licking up the other side, and then taking my whole finger in her mouth. She ran her tongue over it, looking me in the eyes the whole time. In a few seconds, she released my hand, letting her head fall back against the pillow. I leaned in to kiss her again.

"How do you taste?"

"Mmm, good. Excited."

"Me too." I was as hard as a rock inside my shorts. I gave her one more kiss. "Now excuse me, but I have some things to do." I turned my body around, bringing my head back down to her crotch and resting it on her thigh. I spread her legs back out and returned my hands to her pussy, this time spreading her open with my right hand while I dipped a finger from left hand into her pussy. Pulling it out, I rubbed it over her clit, eliciting a gasp from Chantelle. I slid the two fingers of my right hand back into her pussy, working to coordinate the movements of my fingers in her pussy with the movement of my fingers on her clit. I leaned in and began to lick her clit as I continued to rub over it, even rubbing it on one side with my tongue while I rubbed the other side with my finger. As I did this, Chantelle reached out to me and unsnapped my shorts, pushing them down over my legs, along with my boxers. She slid her hand up my thigh, making me shiver, and reached my cock. She took me in her hand and began stroking very gently as I focused on her.

As I continued to lick Chantelle's clit, I pulled my two fingers out of her pussy and brought my ring finger together with them. Bringing them back to her, I slowly twisted them as I began to insert them into her, gently trying to open her tight pussy up enough to accommodate my digits. I continued to work my fingers around, wetting them with her juices. Pulling my fingers together as tight as I could, I slowly worked all three inside, feeling her stretch. "Oh, God..." I heard her moan softly.God, she is tight when I use all three. And so wet.Glancing up, I saw that Chantelle's eyes were closed, with her breathing beginning to get ragged as I continued. Eventually my fingers were in to the second knuckle, and then a little more, until the palm of my hand was pressing against her. Pulling back, my push back in with all three was rewarded with another small gasp. I continued to rub and lick her clit as I held my hand tight to her body, moving my fingers very slowly in and out.

After a few minutes, Chantelle had brought her hand to the back of my head, starting to pull me tighter against her pussy. As she did, I withdrew my fingers from her pussy and ran my forefinger down below her pussy. Finding her asshole, I began to rub my index finger over her rosebud, which was already wet from the juices dripping down the crack of her ass. I could feel her ridged skin beneath my finger, and began to push in as I found her entrance. Chantelle gasped as my finger entered her, and I paused at the first knuckle. I could feel her ass pulsing as it tightened around me. I murmured, "Relax, relax." After a second, I could feel her unclench, and began to push my finger in a little deeper. My cock got even harder in Chantelle's hand as I felt my finger penetrate past the muscular outer rim of her ass. I paused with my first knuckle all the way past her rim, feeling her different heat and softness around my fingertip as I felt her ass tight around my finger.

Chantelle had gotten very still and held her breath as I penetrated her ass, but let out a pent-up breath and slowly began to move against my finger as I stayed still. Shifting, I began to push my thumb against the entrance to Chantelle's pussy, stroking to open her lips, and then pressing it into her. Her eyes flew open as she felt my thumb penetrate while I was in her ass. As wet as she now was, my thumb slid in easily, and with more pressure now, I began to push both my index finger and thumb into her more deeply. A whimpering noise came from Chantelle, and she arched to pull back from me, but then felt both of my fingers penetrate fully into her. "Ohh.. oh.. umm..." The palm of my hand was now pressed firmly against her pussy, my index finger and thumb both inside her as far as they would go. She pushed back down, and I could feel the finger in her ass through the wall of her pussy. "Oh, oh, shit..." Chantelle was muttering. I moved my fingers around, almost pinching them together, and she moaned.

Knowing that Chantelle had liked double penetration from when Tom and I were together with her, I didn't think it would take her long to come. With my fingers in her, I returned my lips and tongue to Chantelle's pussy. I sucked her clit into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. I also took her lips in my fingers, alternating pinching them shut around her clit and rubbing over her with my fingers, and opening her lips so that my tongue could penetrate between them and run over her clit. I began to rub her clit directly, and a little bit faster. As I did this, I pulled my fingers out slightly, then pushed back in, enjoying the sensation of exploring and pushing as deeply into her ass as I could.

Chantelle began making continuous noises, and her hand clenched the sheet next to her. I felt her on the edge of her orgasm, her pussy and ass both starting to clench around my fingers. I twisted my fingers around as best I could, then pushed them deep into Chantelle again, trying to push her over the edge. "OH, yes, your fingers, full, OH, oh..." Her hand grasping at the sheets, her body arched, pushing her pussy and clit harder against my hand.

"OH.. OH, shit... Dave... Oh, oh, oh... God, oh, ahhhhhhh... " Chantelle's body stiffened, her moans becoming almost a sobbing, an almost continuous sound as she finally came. Her ass clenched around my finger, and she pushed down to force me in before pulling back, her legs clenching around my fingers and hand. I continued to push into her, although I slowed down my motions on her clit. After a second she reach down to stop me, and I paused, keeping my hand on her pussy, but simply holding her.

I moved from between her legs, shifting around to lay back next to Chantelle. I leaned over to kiss her, then let her relax as she came back to earth. "Mmm, that was good. Thanks."

"Anytime." We lay there for a few minutes. After a bit, Chantelle rolled over to kiss me more, and reached down to run her hand over my hip to my cock, which had softened a bit. As we kissed, she began to play, stroking her hand over it very lightly, and running her hand over my balls. I bent my leg to give her better access, and she cupped my balls gently before running her hand up them back to my cock. I hardened fast, and Chantelle reached down with both hands, running one up my shaft while the other played with my balls.

Her hands felt great on me. She was rubbing just lightly, teasing me a little, and I found myself thrusting a bit into her hand, trying to get more contact. She took my shaft in her hand and squeezed from the base to the tip. I could feel precum forced from the head of my cock, and Chantelle ran her finger over the tip, collecting it and bringing it to her lips. Sucking her finger into her mouth, she then leaned over to kiss me as she returned her hand to my cock.

Chantelle disengaged and pushed me onto my back, then leaned over my cock and brought her head down to it. She licked around my head, and then started taking me into her mouth. She worked her way down slowly, wetting my cock as she went, until I was all the way in. Then she pulled back up, licking me and bringing her hand up as well, rubbing as well as sucking me. She swirled her tongue around my head again, and then began a rhythmic up and down with her mouth and hand. She used her other hand to play with my balls, rubbing under them, then up and around. She licked down the base of my shaft and ran her tongue over my balls, and then back up.

After a minute Chantelle disengaged again, pushed me up against the pillows, and moved down so she was sitting between my legs. Lowering her head to my cock again, she wet my cock with her mouth, stroking me with her hand as it got wet with her saliva. This position also gave her other hand free reign to explore my balls, and lower. She pressed a finger against me behind my balls, and gradually worked down as she continued to suck me. As she neared my asshole, I arched in anticipation, mentally encouraging her to go further. After teasing me for a bit as she circled in, she placed her finger squarely on my rosebud and started to rub gently. "Mmmm," I moaned, clenching my asshole as she pushed just a little.

Pulling away from my ass momentarily, Chantelle took her mouth off my rock-hard cock and brought her finger to her mouth. Continuing to stroke me, she made a show of wetting her finger with her tongue. Then she reached back under me and began to press it into my asshole. Her touch was gentle, but firm, and she soon had her finger in to the first knuckle, then the second. She paused, giving my ass time to adjust to the intrusion. I held very still, relaxing my ass so I could enjoy her entry. She leaned back over and resumed sucking my cock while she withdrew, then pushed deeper. Chantelle soon had her finger in me as deep as it would go. She had her thumb pressed against my taint, while I could feel her finger pushing on my prostate.

The sensation was incredible, and I knew I wouldn't last long with her finger in my ass. I reached down and put my hand on her head, whispering "slow down." She did, but then did something I didn't expect by pulling her finger out of my ass.

"No wait, I didn't mean..."

"Shhh," she shushed me. "Just wait." I felt her probing at my ass again, and she began to enter me again. But somehow it felt bigger.

"What are you doing?" I muttered, looking down at her.

"Seeing if you can take two fingers. I think you can. Just relax."

Two?I'd often used a vibrator up my ass (or had one used on me), and it was definitely bigger than one finger, but I didn't think I'd ever had two fingers. I settled back, staring at the ceiling, trying to enjoy the sensation of stretching that I was getting. Every once in a while she'd push and I'd react, trying to pull away, but Chantelle had a lot of patience, and just kept saying, "Relax, relax." Eventually I did, and she worked her two fingers in. I felt much more full and stretched than I had before, and when she wiggled her fingers, the sensation made me gasp.

I began to push against her fingers as she resumed sucking my cock. The combination of sensations was incredible - her hand and mouth sliding up and down my cock, her fingers probing in my backside. I began thrusting into her mouth faster, pushing her fingers deeper every time I went down.

"Oh, shit," I muttered. "Oh. Oh Chantelle. Shit. Oh, Chantelle, I'm close... Oh shit, here it, oh, I'm going to cum, shit Oh OH...." With that I stiffened, and then I erupted into Chantelle's mouth for the second time that evening. I thrust deep into her mouth again, and then again. She held her mouth still to catch my come in it, swallowing as I came, but continued to move her hand on my shaft, milking me until finally I gave a final thrust and then had to withdraw from her mouth because the sensation was just too much. I collapsed back to the bed, just letting my heart slow down.

Chantelle still had her fingers in me, and I reached down to hold her hand still while I pulled myself off of her. "Oh, shit," I groaned as her fingers came out of me. I felt a bit empty without her fingers, but I needed to stop the sensations, and collapsed to the bed panting. Chantelle made a show of licking her lips and gently licking my cock just a few more strokes, swallowing visibly once more before climbing back up by me to lay next to me, putting her arm over my chest.

I gave Chantelle just a small kiss - my own come has never been my favorite - and closed my eyes to relax. In a few minutes we went and got cleaned up for bed, but this was how we fell asleep, me on my back, my naked cock on display, while Chantelle snuggled me from the side. What a start to my trip. I was just as happy Tom wasn't there to have to share Chantelle - one-on-one time suited me just fine.

I woke alone, a bit disoriented and wondering where I was. After a minute I recognized the sound of the shower and remembered where I was. I went to the second bathroom, where I brushed my teeth, and came back to bed before Chantelle was out of the shower. The shower shut off, and a minute later she came back into the room, drying off with a big fluffy towel. "Morning, sunshine!" she said, practically bouncing onto the bed. I pulled her to me and gave her a kiss. She responded, giving me small kisses as she pressed up against me. I reached under her towel to touch her smooth skin, pulling her even closer. I could feel my cock start to harden as she brushed against it.

We kissed again, with our kisses becoming a little more intense. Chantelle reached down and touched my erection, laughing a little as she joked that it didn't seem to take much. I responded by rolling over on top of her, then getting up on my knees so that I could unwrap her towel. I had a full hard on by now, and as she reached out to stroke it, I reached down and gently stroked her from her belly button down over her mound. She looked and smelled clean, fresh out of the shower, and I leaned over and began to lick her pussy. This morning I mostly used my lips and tongue on her, only using my fingers to rub her clit when my mouth wasn't on it. I dipped my tongue deep into her pussy, tasting her salty-sweetness, and feeling the warm smooth sides of her pussy surround my tongue. I licked the length of her slit from top to bottom, and then sucked her clit into my mouth. She seemed to especially like it when I ran my tongue over her clit while I sucked it into my mouth, and so I repeatedly did, pausing to stick my tongue back inside her pussy.

On one of my voyages licking down her slit, I let my tongue wander further. Chantelle had let me lick her ass before, and with her fresh out of the shower and with (no doubt) all of her holes clean, I wanted to do it again. I lifted her hips just a couple of inches for access, and began running my tongue over her rosebud. "Ooh!" she squealed. I continued to rub her clit as I licked her ass, alternately teasing her by running the tip of my tongue around the edge of her asshole, licking over her with the flat of my tongue, and making my tongue hard as I tried to push it inside her. I thought to myself,I love this. And I love that she loves it!I was so hard that I was aching as I licked her.

After a few minutes, Chantelle began to wiggle under my tongue and fingers, and I knew she was getting close. I moved up her body. Holding myself up on my arms over her, I whispered, "I want you Chantelle, I want to make love to you. Now."

"Yesss, now, please." She pulled me down on top of her. My cock nudged at her entrance, and I gradually moved forward and back, lining up with her pussy and starting to work in. She was tight first thing in the morning, and it took several gentle strokes until I was able to get my head past the entrance to her pussy. Once I got that far, it took about three strokes until I was fully lubricated, and I could start stroking in and out in earnest. I began to push deep in her, and started to go faster. My pubic bone pushed hard against her clit, and I pushed myself deeper and deeper. Chantelle began to make a continuous moan, rising in volume each time I thrust in. I could feel myself getting close too, quick this morning, but Chantelle's tight pussy and her own evident excitement was driving me to it fast. I felt my cock swelling as my orgasm approached. Hers was coming too.