Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so distracted while driving home that I think I nearly got into three accidents, but I might be wrong – it could have been as many as five. Honestly, I was such a menace on the road that I think if the engine had caught fire I might not have noticed. I had a hard-on that had been plaguing me since mid-afternoon (not counting the brief period in the supermarket when it had deflated for awhile), and despite fucking a gorgeous dance instructor, I had not yet cum. When I drove up to the house, my car hopped up on the curb and I had to re-park it, cursing with impatience the whole time.

When I entered the house, Elaine was in the kitchen cleaning up. "Katie and I went ahead and ate without you," she said without turning around from the sink. "Where have you been?"

"At the store."

"You got something?"

"Yeah, I got something. I got myself a hard-on so bad that I'm ready to fuck anything that moves!" I growled. I put the bag of groceries on the counter and went straight to my wife. With her still facing the sink, I flipped her skirt up and pulled down her panties and, without even telling her what I wanted, much less engaging in foreplay, I thrust my cock in her and started fucking her from behind as if I was dying and this was the cure. I was desperate to cum.

I've never considered myself one of those "gentle lovers" who exclusively smooch their wives by candlelight while using scented bath oils. I mean, sure, Elaine and I have romantic, tender times together sometimes. Other times, we go for rough and dirty sex that involves a lot of screeching and scratching.

This was one of those screeching and scratching times. I had so much pent-up sexual desire that I was barely in control of myself. Elaine, for her part, readily gave in to my horniness and began responding in kind, yelling "Fuck me, stud! Fuck me harder! Fuck me more! I love your cock!"

After several minutes we shifted positions. We started off with me pounding her from behind while she braced her hands against the edge of the kitchen sink. Then she gradually inched backwards so that she could lean in farther, resting her head and her crossed forearms against the rim of the sink. With her bent all the way over, I had a straighter shot at her pussy, allowing me to fuck her more deeply, while she alternated between whimpering and screaming in happy satisfaction.

Several minutes later, we moved to the kitchen table. As she moved from the sink to the table, Elaine pulled her dress over her head and threw it and her bra on the floor. She then lay on her back and reached behind her head to grasp the table's edge, while I rammed my cock into her over and over. Elaine's busty body looked fantastic, her 36DD tits jiggling wildly with my thrusts and her orgasmic spasms.

I don't know when exactly Katie entered the room. I think she had already been there for several minutes before either Elaine or I noticed her standing only a few feet away. Truthfully, I was so obsessed with finally getting off after all that had happened that afternoon that I wasn't aware of my surroundings. I was so out of my mind with lust that it didn't occur to me that my daughter would notice us fucking in the middle of the kitchen. I was so desperate to finally get sexual release that it also didn't cross my mind that my daughter would hear my wife screaming in ecstasy at the top of her lungs.

When I finally did take in my surroundings, I saw Katie dressed in her ass-length threadbare green nightie standing so close to the table where Elaine and I were fucking that I could almost reach out and touch her. She stood wide-eyed and slack-mouthed, staring in wonder at the sight of her mother thrashing about in orgasm and me grunting like a madman as I plunged my hard cock in and out of Mommy's twat.

Then I noticed Katie's hands. One hand was thrust deep in the crotch of her panties, and I could see the motion of her fingers as she frigged her clit. With her other hand she had reached under her nightie and was pinching her own nipples. Taking in the sight of my daughter masturbating as she watched her parents fuck, I realized that Katie's wide-eyed expression was only partly that of surprise at seeing us; it was equal parts lust and erotic excitement. Katie's gorgeous body was shivering all over on the edge of orgasm while she watched us.

I kept hammering relentlessly into my wife, but now I turned my head toward Katie and with one hand gestured to her to come to me.

Elaine saw my movement and turned her own head, seeing Katie for the first time. "Katie – Uhh! – Baby!" she gasped. "Your Daddy is so good to us! Look how good he is! So big and hard! So good! So fucking fucking good!"

Katie remained on the knife edge of a massive orgasm but unable to reach it. She inched closer to me, her shivering increasing while the motions of her hand in her panties became more pronounced and more frantic. Her mouth hung open with gasping, unsatisfied lust, while her eyes took on a pleading note. She was wordlessly begging me to get her off. Her head, her entire body were shaking. When she came close enough to touch, I put my hand on her hip and pulled her to me.

Katie quickly and willingly closed the gap between us. In an instant her huge tits were mashed against my chest and I was kissing her, thrusting my tongue in and out of my daughter's mouth while simultaneously ramming my cock in and out of her mother. My hand wrapped around Katie's tiny waist and rested on the flare of her hip while my other hand mauled Elaine's tits as I pounded her over and over. Elaine, seeing us kiss, screamed, "Yes, Katie! Kiss your Daddy! Love your Daddy! Cum for your Daddy! Oh Daddy we love your cock so much!"

Katie began moaning and shaking in orgasm while I kissed her. Her pelvis bucked rapidly and instinctively against me showing her need to be penetrated. Then her moan turned into a muffled scream coming up from her throat that I felt vibrating in my tongue as we kissed. Her trembling fingers scratched my neck as she gripped me, holding my mouth to hers.

At last I felt the orgasmic release that I had needed for so many hours. With my wife thrashing uncontrollably on my cock and Katie cumming just from kissing me, my cock finally exploded. I thrust forward one last time, instinctively pushing my cockhead as deep into my wife's womb as I could. I gripped Katie's ass and held her shaking, sobbing body against me, while the three of us came together.

A moment later, Katie sank to the floor, totally spent. I pulled my cock out of my wife and fed it into my daughter's mouth. "Clean me up, darling," I said gently as I encouraged her to suck.

Elaine sat up on the table wiping sweat-moistened hair from her face and looked down at our daughter. "Good girl," she said soothingly, stroking Katie's blonde hair as our beautiful virgin daughter suckled contentedly. Elaine looked into my eyes and smiled approvingly before she kissed me.

A few minutes later, we were coming to our senses. Katie dropped back into her embarrassed, shy mode and retreated, as silently as she had been during sex, to her room. While straightening out the kitchen after our marathon session, Elaine came across the small shopping bag that contained the milk, eggs and coffee. "You got this horny just from going to the grocery store?" she asked. "From now on, you do all the shopping!"

12