Teaching Her How to Submit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her Master retrieved the small cat-o-nine tails and began to whip her sex, then to dangle and tease it with the knots hanging from the ends. Once they were wet from her moisture he began to whip her again. The man behind her was picking up speed and was fucking her fiercely. Someone was sucking her nipples, one then the other, then she felt lips touching her lips below, a tongue darted and teased her clit and the waves began to build. He licked and sucked her lips inside his mouth. She began to pump him shamefully, try to reach her peak. He stopped and they laughed at her crude animalistic behavior.

What a slut, she is hot and hungry! She is a natural isn't she? Another asked.

Willowe felt the wide cock unload in her ass she wanted to join him in his climax, however all the touching had stopped and she was left there and she just felt empty, naked and needful, a blush covered her body from the words spoken. As he withdrew from her they stared at her helpless body hanging there. Her blush deepened.

"I want her next." Said the Mean One. "I want her on the floor."

This startles her back to awareness. They release her from her binds. She lies on the floor, and he begins to circle her. She feels as if she is the prey and he is about to devour her. She pulls herself in and huddles there waiting for the first assault. She is trembling with fear of what's to come. Out of no where he lashes her with the strap and yells out a war cry. She screams and scampers off, staying on all fours but trying to protect herself. She huddles in a corner, until he approaches her again. He chases her as she flees until her Master says "Enough!"

The Mean One laughs and says, "Don't you think it s more fun to scare them and pursue them before you over power them?"

With that he picks her up a throws her over his shoulder, carrying her over the couch he puts her down bends her over and pulls her arms behind her back. He leans over her back and grabs her hair and says. "This is what you are made for, and I am going to give it to you good! Have you ever had a 13-inch cock in your ass before? I am going to ram this into you so deep and hard. First I am going to prime your almost virginal cunt. He slams into her full force, She screams and he wraps his hand around her throat. Take it bitch! You little whore! Shut up or you will find out what real pain is like. He rams her hard until she is just whimpering and hoping she doesn't pass out from this assault on her. He lets go of her arms and says for someone get in front of her and hook her cuffs together and holds her arms tight. I am going to ram my giant cock into her tiny asshole.

They get her bound again and he pulls her ass cheeks apart with his hands he lines his cock up with its target and plunges into her. She jumps but her arms are bound and she moves very little. She cries quietly trying not to make a sound, for she can't think of anything more painful than this happening to her.

"I bet you are glad you already had one load in your ass, to lube me up don't ya babe?" He growls.

Someone approaches her from the front and puts his dick to her lips. She parts them as he shoves it in. She thinks to herself. This gives me something to think about, and it helps her cope with the pain. Shortly after that another craws under her and begins licking her clit biting it and sucking it. She begins to shake with climax and he stops.

Let's put her on the floor, I want some of this. And he lies down and has her mount his cock. The man that was in her mouth comes over for her to resume her oral pleasures on him, and the Mean One plunges deep into her ass. Other are touching her and whipping her where they can, as the first three men begin to explode into her body, and she finally gets to climax with them. They withdraw and the other three take their positions. She is filled with come and comes herself more times that she can remember. She knows each man had his turn in every hole she has. She was pumping cocks with her hands and sucking, licking and being fucked continuously, and only had rest when she was being whipped. She came to look forward to the whippings as a period of rest. The whipping consoled her and made her feel secure and warm all over.

At the end of the night after he saw his comrades off, he led her to her corner, put the phallus back into her ass. Bound her arms across her stomach and shackled her feet to the wall. He laid a pillow down on her bedding and told her to sleep, that she should rest and if she did not loose the plug during the night, he would bathe her in the morning.

She went to sleep almost immediately, but the thoughts drifting through her head were of her Master giving her away, if she passed her test, and how in the world was she supposed to keep that plug in her well used sloppy asshole all night as she slept?

Authors note: If you would like this story to continue please write: willowedancer13@yahoo.com. All comments welcome.

12