Teaching Her Husband a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers

It took a while but I finally got all my cock into Jeff's ass. I said to him, "Okay Jeff I'm in all the way now we can start fucking like we mean it. Are you ready to get fucked?"

"God yes, fuck me Frank, pound your cock into my ass." Jeff squealed. Joy moaned next to me as her whole body shivered.

"Are you ready to be my ass hole fucking bitch Jeff?" I asked as I pulled about half my cock out of his ass.

"Yes Frank make me your asshole fucking bitch. Treat me like a whore. Fuck me till I can't see straight." Jeff squealed.

With that I shoved all the way back into him. Jeff moaned deeply as I bottomed out in his ass. When I pulled out the next time I only meant to take out half again, but Jeff pulled away from me at the same time as my entire cock slide out except the head. When I pushed back in Jeff groaned and pushed back to me, taking me all the way in.

We fucked like that for ten minutes or so. Jeff took every thing I could give him and cried for more. Joy shouted for me to fuck her husband over and over as wave after wave of orgasms ripped through her body. Joy had stopped stroking Jeff's cock as both of her hands went to her cunt.

I held out for as long as I could till the tightness of Jeff's ass and the insanity of the situation became too much for me. "Jeff I'm going to cum spin around and let me cum in your mouth. I told him

Jeff wasted little time pulling off my cock and spinning around. He opened his mouth right in front of my cock just like a porn star. My cock instantly erupted. The first shot missed his mouth completely and landed on his eye and noise. The second shot flew up and landed in his hair. The next three went straight into his mouth. While the last three or four squirts dribbled out of my cock, to hang from the tip. Jeff wasn't to be deigned. His tongue flicked out and licked up the goo. Then he took my cock into his mouth and sucked out anything left in the tube.

I used all my remaining strength just getting to the chair from the make up table. Once the heat of the moment subsided, Jeff realized how whorish he had acted in front of his wife. He looked at her for some sign of acceptance.

She was herself over come by the intensity of the scene and was frozen with uncertainty on how to proceed. Jeff pulled his eyes from her thinking that she was rejecting him. Joys mind cleared with only one thought that she loved her husband and she was extremely turned on by what she had just witnessed.

Joy threw herself at her husband and pushed him down on to the bed. Their mouths seal together as Joy slide down onto her husband's cock. As their mouth stayed together Joy started riding her husband hard. When out of breathe and in the throes of an earth shattering orgasm Joy pulled her mouth from Jeff and screamed

"Fuck me you cock sucking asshole fucking bitch."

Joy's body went completely ridged and her pussy must have clamped down on Jeff's cock. I'm not sure exactly what happen but and inhuman like groan came out of Joy's mouth as one, almost equal, came out of Jeff. Both husband and wife grunted as Jeff filled his wife with hot come. Once their combined orgasm had past, Joy fell on to her husband and passed out. Jeff was close behind passing out as well.

As for me I was in complete exhaustion. It was already passed eight in the morning. I couldn't think much less drive so I lay down on the bed and fell instantly asleep.

I awoke to the sounds of Joy giggling. When I opened my eyes I saw Joy lying on top of Jeff, much the same as when they both passed out. After they kissed Joy looked at me and saw I was awake.

"I'm sorry did we wake? We were trying to be quite." She asked innocently.

"It's okay I really should be going. I'm sure I've over stayed my welcome already." I told her as I looked at my watch.

It was just after four in the afternoon. I really didn't have to be anywhere today. I knew that in the face of the new day, what we had done the night before always made everyone uncomfortable. I myself did not know how to handle it. As for Jeff I'm sure he would rather I just left so he did have to face what he did. I wasn't sure how Joy was handling the fact that her husband had a sexual encounter with another man.

"Well you haven't over stayed you welcome. Jeff and I have agreed that you could stay until tomorrow if you want. That's up to you. You can at least stay for breakfast can't you, we still have that thing we need to discuss?" Joy asked with a plea in her eyes.

"Breakfast sounds good, but I need a shower first." I told her

"I think we all do. Would you mine if we showered together?" Joy asked

"I guess not. Are you okay with that Jeff?" I asked

"Sure. I feel a little strange about what we did, but I guess that's only natural."

So we all jumped in the shower. As I've told you I have had sex with other men before Jeff. I never got to know those other men, as it didn't seem right. Mostly I just used them and that was about it. Jeff was different he had a personality I could get use to and he wasn't all over me. In fact in the shower he didn't touch me. He was okay with letting his wife wash me all over and we both did her. I'm sure he felt as strange as I did.

Joy made us a wonderful breakfast. We had steak and eggs hash browns and plenty of coffee. I was dressed in the same cloths I had on the night before. Joy was wearing a red silk robe with a red teddy under it. Jeff was wearing silk boxers under his robe. When breakfast was over we took our coffee and moved to the living room.

Joy sat on the couch with Jeff and I sat in a recliner. Joy took Jeff's hand and said. "Honey I have a confession to make. Last night when Frank and I came home he already knew you were in the closet." Joy stopped there to see if Jeff wanted to say anything. Jeff just looked dumb founded so Joy continued.

"Frank thought and I agree with him that it was dangerous to let me go out on my own to find a man to fuck. So he asked if I wanted to show you how bad it could get if I picked up the wrong guy." Joy stopped again and still Jeff had nothing to say.

"He also asked if there was something that you did to me that I didn't like. Like when you fucked my mouth while I was giving you a blowjob."

"So you weren't mad about her being married and finding me in the closet?" Jeff finally asked me.

"No I wasn't mad about finding you or her being married. I was upset that you let her go out on her own. That can be very dangerous. Just to let you know I don't mess around with married women. In this case Joy wasn't cheating on you. You knew what she was doing."

"Well you scared me half to death. I really thought you where going to hurt us. Your both were right. It was stupid of me to just let her go out on her own. I can see that now. I have one question, I can see why you wanted Frank to fuck me in the mouth but why up my ass. I've never fucked you there so I couldn't be hurting you that way? Not that I'm complaining, I love being fucked."

Joy blushed deeply then said, "You know how you've been trying to get me to let you fuck me in the ass. I want to try it, but I was afraid that you would get too excited, and you would hurt me. So I asked Frank to fuck you so you would know how much it could hurt."

"You're going to let me fuck you in the ass? Wow then everything I went through last night was worth it." Jeff told her. They then kissed very passionately.

I knew it was time for me to leave. "I guess Jeff's not going to hurt you over this so I'll be on my way." I told them.

"Oh you don't have to leave." Joy told me

"Yes I do. You both have a lot to talk about. So its best if I go. I've had a wonderful time. If you two every need a second man around give me a call. Well until I find a new girlfriend that is." I told them as I got up to leave. Jeff took my card and shook my hand. Joy thanked me and kissed me hard on the mouth. I left their house right after that, thinking I would never see them again.

Three days later I got a phone call from Joy inviting me over for dinner on Friday night. I figured it was for another sex filled night. Seeing I didn't have any other prospects I readily agreed. That night Joy introduced me to my present girlfriend and future wife.

The only thing is I have to share her with Joy. Which is fine with me I get to fuck Joy and Jeff all I want. Jeff gets to fuck Pam, my girlfriend. We have been a four some for six months and there is no end in sight.

Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers